Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped (6825 Views)

I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It. / How I bleeped A Married Woman / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
That night I was headed to my usual junction where I buy street noodles for dinner.... On my way I crossed path with this bitch... She was a friend to my ex bitch Rose that I passed to my bro cus I was done with that pussy... Can't figure out if that thot Rose bewitched my bro cus right under his Nose Rose stole his school fee's and lodge rent for that session and was spending it at home with him but nigga didn't figure out until the bitch went on a sudden trip to aba... The racks this bitch stole summed up to 250k in cash..... Damn that bitch geng!... So that night her friend Ella told me that Rose has been caught and taken to my bros crib for questioning.... And she headed there right now cus she bliv her friend didn't steal the cash.... I was like okay I was gonna be there in like 30min...when I was eating bruv called me and gave me the update... I was like okay am soon gonna be over..... When I got to my bros crib.. That bitch Rose has been beat to pulp and tied and dumped in the kitchen floor....After all the interrogation... Rose stole 250k to go celebrate her bday in aba....Bitch was tied up there for a week until her parents payed the sum.....So back to bleep part....Later on at night..It was past 12...Ella was with me in my corner of the bed..... And she was all up in her feelings about how she was Hot and needed some BBC right there at that moment.... I was like bitch you crazy..... This ain't my crib and the niggas here are 8 in this small space so it wasn't possible unless she was ready for some Group Intimacy..... I calmed her down with some nipple lickings and passionate caressing of the titties and hand job... She was so wet I myself wished I could clean that wet pussy dry with my mopstick... I told her it was only hours to morning and my crib is walkable from there then we would have ourselves to ourselves.... She calmed me down with some good head... everything on codination... Before 6 am at morning we left for my crib...As soon as we got in we got to the bed had some blunts and the fun began plus it was raining damn.... Shawty suck my dick up so good like she sucking her tongue..... I bleeped this bitch and took her on a trip to cum land... She moaned so loud we were disturbing neighbors.... bleeped for like and hour... Switching styles like how bitches switch lies on their mouths...After the fun.... Shawty moved in with me for a week before I chased her out cus this bitch was a sex freak and my dick couldn't be erect without pain and was drained of cum....

That's one of my weird experiences which led to bleep land.... Share yours if you got any!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by DriverX: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nice story... Tell another one

6 Likes

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
@DriverX...gone drop another tomorrow bruv
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Crowwejihadist: 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
Been enjoying your shit especially how you write
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
@Crowwejihadist
Thanks bruv you geng
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by kelspinall(m): 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
lolz
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
Before u bang the next pussy

Go and get your PVC

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
@Crimpsy
Nigga please don't bring your political shit to this thread
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Godada(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2022

Uncle tell us another story
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol you all shouting for another tale ain't paying me shit..... So chill tf out nigga till I drop another hood adventure tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by posty56: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
undecided you are just shouting bitch bitch bitch, you sure say you well

4 Likes

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 25, 2022
@posty56
Please shut your dumb ass mouth if you got nothing good to say bitch
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by 2shure: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dumbo
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by imagrg(m): 11:12pm On Jul 25, 2022
PooSee and PVC begin with same letter but mean different things.

But this boy can knack imaginary towtow!
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by ashawopikin(m): 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ma niqqa

2 Likes

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by mprtuary: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
The way u are using the word bitch upandan like u just learned the word. Btw this is d dumbest post I have seen on nairaland lately

7 Likes

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by otipoju(m): 4:39am On Jul 26, 2022
Just ordinary one week of regular sex, you run. Lazy man man wey dey claim bad nigga. Calm down you still be upcoming actor...when you chop five blood sisters without each one suspecting anything or you have sex with one girl everyday for 4 months straight( except for menstrual days) then you would catch some people's attention.

What you consider a feat to you may be nothing to others. Dey calm down.

7 Likes

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by truthCoder: 6:32am On Jul 26, 2022
otipoju:
Just ordinary one week of regular sex, you run and you dey claim bad nigga. Calm down you still be upcoming actor...when you chop five blood sisters without each one suspecting anything or you have sex with one girl everyday for 4 months( except for menstraul days) then you would earn your stripes

upcoming actor abi apprentice.

the Buffon even admitted to kidnapping and assault.

Soon he would open thread that the 17 year old neighbour got pregnant for him.

redpill wannabe

1 Like

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 26, 2022
Silence is the best answer given to the ignorant....bet when you all pussies blarbing over here see this nigga in real life only my eye contact gone make you nervous and make you stare hard at the floor and change your walking step bitch!

1 Like

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Alapojamesy: 7:59am On Jul 26, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by sacajawea: 8:32am On Jul 26, 2022
You write like a sick mad person.
3 lines into your story, I was off
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Authoreety: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Where Una for dey learn this language?

2 Likes

Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 26, 2022
@Authoreety go find out in the trench
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Contekbbc: 9:41am On Jul 26, 2022
You're veeeeeerry sick.
You should be admitted to a nearby psychiatric hospital asap.
I don't know how this is important to the myriads of problems facing the country at this time in our lives.
How does this reduce the prices of food commodities and gives a better future for our coming generations.?
Anyone clapping for you are actually amused by your high-level MADNESS.
Mumu.

pleboi:
That night I was headed to my usual junction where I buy street noodles for dinner.... On my way I crossed path with this bitch... She was a friend to my ex bitch Rose that I passed to my bro cus I was done with that pussy... Can't figure out if that thot Rose bewitched my bro cus right under his Nose Rose stole his school fee's and lodge rent for that session and was spending it at home with him but nigga didn't figure out until the bitch went on a sudden trip to aba... The racks this bitch stole summed up to 250k in cash..... Damn that bitch geng!... So that night her friend Ella told me that Rose has been caught and taken to my bros crib for questioning.... And she headed there right now cus she bliv her friend didn't steal the cash.... I was like okay I was gonna be there in like 30min...when I was eating bruv called me and gave me the update... I was like okay am soon gonna be over..... When I got to my bros crib.. That bitch Rose has been beat to pulp and tied and dumped in the kitchen floor....After all the interrogation... Rose stole 250k to go celebrate her bday in aba....Bitch was tied up there for a week until her parents payed the sum.....So back to bleep part....Later on at night..It was past 12...Ella was with me in my corner of the bed..... And she was all up in her feelings about how she was Hot and needed some BBC right there at that moment.... I was like bitch you crazy..... This ain't my crib and the niggas here are 8 in this small space so it wasn't possible unless she was ready for some Group Intimacy..... I calmed her down with some nipple lickings and passionate caressing of the titties and hand job... She was so wet I myself wished I could clean that wet pussy dry with my mopstick... I told her it was only hours to morning and my crib is walkable from there then we would have ourselves to ourselves.... She calmed me down with some good head... everything on codination... Before 6 am at morning we left for my crib...As soon as we got in we got to the bed had some blunts and the fun began plus it was raining damn.... Shawty suck my dick up so good like she sucking her tongue..... I bleeped this bitch and took her on a trip to cum land... She moaned so loud we were disturbing neighbors.... bleeped for like and hour... Switching styles like how bitches switch lies on their mouths...After the fun.... Shawty moved in with me for a week before I chased her out cus this bitch was a sex freak and my dick couldn't be erect without pain and was drained of cum....

That's one of my weird experiences which led to bleep land.... Share yours if you got any!
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by blingxx(m): 10:04am On Jul 26, 2022
DriverX:
Nice story... Tell another one lie
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2022
@Contekbbc
I guess stupidity and dumbness runs in your bloodline... Didn't you see the subject of the thread and you still viewed it.... It ain't my fault your bitch ass going through hard times... if you can't take the heat of the country... Use your self for blood money and give to your people and i know sef say baba fit reject person like you

This gon be the last time i say it.... BITCH! if you ain't got nothing good to type go put your fingers in a boiling water.
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 26, 2022
@blingxx
Lol your mentality gon tell you is a lie cus I bet you on of those pussy boys that is too scared to go adventure and see how deep the world is, bet you stay at home all day viewing tiktok videos and shit.. I know you the type of goofy boy that girl's eye contact make them nervous not to talk about a real g

Lil bastard if you ain't seen it you ain't gon bliv it... So get your bitch ass outta your mamas house and go check out the world dummy boy!
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by kozmokaz(m): 10:50am On Jul 26, 2022
otipoju:
Just ordinary one week of regular sex, you run. Lazy man man wey dey claim bad nigga. Calm down you still be upcoming actor...when you chop five blood sisters without each one suspecting anything or you have sex with one girl everyday for 4 months straight( except for menstrual days) then you would catch some people's attention.

What you consider a feat to you may be nothing to others. Dey calm down.

Lol badass

Fuckkked 3 biological sis back then in MOUAU

Damh shit was a revenge though the eldest hoe bleeped my big bro lol
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2022
@otipoju
LOL nigga you ain't probably bleeped a geng thot that use the cruise of drugs to Bleep and Tha bitch gon Bleep you like she competing.. .. That bitch gon Bleep you for a day and it gon cover up for that 4 months you blarbing about... And I ain't a pussy nigga to go fucking sisters... Damn nigga those girls gon mess you up if they find out trust me
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by blingxx(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2022
pleboi:
@blingxx
Lol your mentality gon tell you is a lie cus I bet you on of those pussy boys that is too scared to go adventure and see how deep the world is, bet you stay at home all day viewing tiktok videos and shit.. I know you the type of goofy boy that girl's eye contact make them nervous not to talk about a real g

Lil bastard if you ain't seen it you ain't gon bliv it... So get your bitch ass outta your mamas house and go check out the world dummy boy!

The stupid words you use ehnn even slawormir no cap reach you relax young man nobody dey shook finger for your eye cheesy chill bruh no be everybody be mommies boy cheesy you would have ignored my comment if you are really a real g , slawormir can relate
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by David1017(m): 11:27am On Jul 26, 2022
I read this post in Pidgin English, American English and Nigerian English grin
Re: Weird Situations Which Led To Being Bleeped by blingxx(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2022
David1017:
I read this post in Pidgin English, American English and Nigerian English grin

He just dey form Kodak Black and lil durk for us here even Boogeyman and slawormir never reach this level undecided and this guy think he's cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking Up For A Good Reason / My Cousin And I Are Havin An Affair / Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.