Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,540 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

???????????????????? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ???????????????????? (9722 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ???????????????????? by sundoj08(m): 12:16am On Mar 30, 2016
Johneyhaz:
how far come collect your ticket cheesy grin

Yo! That party will be maddd. Some of my guys like that don book table for 8. It's like everybody's going aswear #TurnUp cool
Re: ???????????????????? by Johneyhaz: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2016
sundoj08:

Yo! That party will be maddd. Some of my guys like that don book table for 8. It's like everybody's going aswear #TurnUp cool
mehn it's gats mad...my account manager don give me that day free... sad, yo showing up tomorrow?
Re: ???????????????????? by sundoj08(m): 12:27am On Mar 30, 2016
Johneyhaz:
mehn it's gats mad...my account manager don give me that day free... sad, yo showing up tomorrow?
Will call u
Re: ???????????????????? by refiner(f): 12:54am On Mar 30, 2016
Angelberry:
Go cover up my friend! why upload a pix like that on Nl? For likes or what

grin....decent gal!

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by refiner(f): 12:58am On Mar 30, 2016
motherfucker:

When I came across this post above, I was moved with so much anger. I detest biitches like this who look down on others on face value and I have to share my story.

A look on her profile pic shows she does not even have 500k in her account, still sponging on someone somewhere.

I do hope that guys learn from what I am about say and see more reason why they should intensify their effort in life.

Here we go.

Several years ago I met a fool true another friend. She introduced the girl to me and after much chats here and there, the girl started pestering me for us to meet. Something came up and so I made arrangement to meet her. Prior to that time, I do most of the calling. However after the meeting, she left. I called her severally and she never picked. I kept calling and she still never picked my call and this went on for several weeks into a month.

Eventually, I gave up and moved on.

Yes, like the post of the quoted fool, I was skinny, looked wretched and if someone told you I was sick you would believe. It's my trying days and a life I couldn't run away from--my life. But, I like being real and faking or lying is something find really hard to indulge in.

Sometime later after that incident in 2013, she buzzed me on whatsapp and we chatted. I didn't bother much after that chat.

Around January of this year, she buzzed me again and we got talking. We have been talking ever since and some how, I noticed she was in area close to me. I requested that we meet again and she proposed meeting at an eatery. I declined and this led to serious argument. I wanted her to visit me at home.

After the quarrel, I never buzzed nor called her for about 2 weeks. Then I reignited the convo again.This time around, I had been to barbing salon, had my hair cut and it was sleek. Put up the image on whatsapp. Then same day we chatted. She then agreed to visit me at home. She came, she saw and was marvelled by what she saw.

Since then, she has been acting all loving, even calling me. She said in one of our chat after her visit: " you have really changed oh" I feigned ignorance and probed to know what she meant. She said I have added weight and now look fresh and cautioned I shouldn't burst. Of course, I am no fool as I also play along.

Another day I had my cousins' pic on whatsapp, a well fed niggur, fresh face, nice hair cut. She asked who he was and I told her.

Now, she calls, now she is loving, now she also asked if I still "liked" her. Who does not like an easy prey? I told her yes I do and she said she likes me as well.

So I asked what does she like about me? She said I look cool and honest. I have an innocent face really but what awaits her is deadly. I will so fork this girl that she will regret ever meeting someone like me.

After bad boys have messed them up, they start looking for good guys.

If a girl look down on you brother, do not despair. Expand your financial capacity in whatever way that you can by gaining more knowledge and skills to help your bank account. Most of them have NOTHING to offer, not even the things that they want you to have before they date you.

Imagine what the fool in quote above is feeling like? I hate people who look down on others and I hardly forgive them.

My views towards Nigerian women has really changed. I no longer feel the need or importance of getting married to anyone, I may likely adopt or just get a kid off anyone.

....guy u are a wicked sombori ooo!gringrin

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by Youngpo413: 1:10am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Seriously i dnt blame OP. It really got to him. She practically insulted all guys on NL.
she never jam
Re: ???????????????????? by hifaif1: 1:22am On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:
He is not fighting her alone, m out tho.

Good!!!
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 1:41am On Mar 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by Izen: 2:07am On Mar 30, 2016
Op, I don't get your point really. You said someone judged you at face value and you are hurt. She is deceitful, I agree. But she's only human. At some point or the other, you must have judged someone at face value in your life, init? We react to people based on how we percieve them. Or is it the rich/poor factor? I really don't get you.
Now you wanting to revenge and "furk" her and dump her, how exactly is it going to make you feel better? Truth is, it makes you a worse person than the girl in question and as of now you don't have any moral justification to question how she treated you. You are no good person yourself. I've been hurt by guys too. Plenty times. You know what I do? I pick myself up and move on and try hard not to make the same mistakes again. It has never crossed my mind to treat subsequent guys like with revenge or to repay someone who hurt me in his own coin. Plotting all that is exhausting and is not really worth it. What do I stand to gain? You'll only feel terrible afterwards. The way you are planning to handle this is a coward's way. A mature person will tell the said girl right to her face that she is a gold-digger simple. She'll feel terrible all the same and you'd have made your point. And guess what, she might just have a rethink of her life choices. You revenging will make her resentful and probably plot her own revenge on another unsuspecting guy and the cycle just goes on and on, all for what? The power to end this is in your hands right now. I sincerely hope you make the right decision. Be honest with yourself, you haven't healed yet as it is very obvious from your write up that you are still very much pained. She has probably bruised your self esteem. You can blame her for what she did to you, but how you react to it is on you. Let it go and heal dude.

2 Likes

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2016
DonCrust:
@OP honestly I know how it feels to be looked down upon by some fake b*tches forming *porshe monkey* on NL but forking okada riders all around town.

Having said that, whatever you do, always remember there's a god up looking at every one of us and He'll one day hold us accountable for our deeds here on earth.

Don't take it personal madam! Someone is speaking his mind and you're here talking about likes undecided oshi

It's ur like that calls their boyfriend weakling but praise another guy that doesn't even last 5 minutes in bed.
I bet you didn't read my post
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 3:03am On Mar 30, 2016
Izen:
Op, I don't get your point really. You said someone judged you at face value and you are hurt. She is deceitful, I agree. But she's only human. At some point or the other, you must have judged someone at face value in your life, init? We react to people based on how we percieve them. Or is it the rich/poor factor? I really don't get you.
Now you wanting to revenge and "furk" her and dump her, how exactly is it going to make you feel better? Truth is, it makes you a worse person than the girl in question and as of now you don't have any moral justification to question how she treated you. You are no good person yourself. I've been hurt by guys too. Plenty times. You know what I do? I pick myself up and move on and try hard not to make the same mistakes again. It has never crossed my mind to treat subsequent guys like with revenge or to repay someone who hurt me in his own coin. Plotting all that is exhausting and is not really worth it. What do I stand to gain? You'll only feel terrible afterwards. The way you are planning to handle this is a coward's way. A mature person will tell the said girl right to her face that she is a gold-digger simple. She'll feel terrible all the same and you'd have made your point. And guess what, she might just have a rethink of her life choices. You revenging will make her resentful and probably plot her own revenge on another unsuspecting guy and the cycle just goes on and on, all for what? The power to end this is in your hands right now. I sincerely hope you make the right decision. Be honest with yourself, you haven't healed yet as it is very obvious from your write up that you are still very much pained. She has probably bruised your self esteem. You can blame her for what she did to you, but how you react to it is on you. Let it go and heal dude.
exactly! thank you, now i dont have to write this all over again. I call them cry babies, they are everywhere on NL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ???????????????????? by chelseaboi(m): 4:00am On Mar 30, 2016
I read dat earlier post and I saw the gal's comment ...her reasoning is poor and believe me dat gal has never earn an honest money in all her life..
She might been earn via dick bouncing grin grin...or better still her parents still buys always pad for her

1 Like

Re: ???????????????????? by pussyeater(m): 5:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Motherforker don vex to the point of no return oh! Chei

Anyway! If you don fork that babe finish, abeg pass me Ajeku grin
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 5:42am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
angry.....ya blank
Looks like he went far with the pic thing. Bt you keep siding ladies blindly. She messed up bigtime
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 5:46am On Mar 30, 2016
xendra:
exactly! thank you, now i dont have to write this all over again. I call them cry babies, they are everywhere on NL.
Ya the point is dope. Bt don't create another issue.

The main probs with peeps on NL is this 'generalizing' syndrome.
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 5:49am On Mar 30, 2016
Youngpo413:
she never jam
i tell u man
Re: ???????????????????? by Smellymouth: 5:55am On Mar 30, 2016
nikkypearl:

Mitcheeew grin

cheesy na question I ask oooo

Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Looks like he went far with the pic thing. Bt you keep siding ladies blindly. She messed up bigtime
An I agree she was wrong.I'm just not interested in put the op over my shoulder an pettin' em up.
Women get this all the time,we deal.
No need fer this thread.....#my opinion.
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 6:44am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
An I agree she was wrong.I'm just not interested in put the op over my shoulder an pettin' em up.
Women get this all the time,we deal.
No need fer this thread.....#my opinion.
so far OP was specific (unlike her who used generic terms), i think thers a need for this.
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
so far OP was specific (unlike her who used generic terms), i think thers a need for this.
Then we'll have ta disagree. See ya around wink
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2016
This is one hell of a thread grin

Ladies and everyone in general need understand something.

You should never judge a book by its cover. It's just retarded thinking!

Someone's look has nothing to do with who he is! It's not even "who" he's aspiring to become!

IMO I'm a rich/poor guy grin, but if you judge me by my look, you'll be absolutely convinced I'm wretched.

Let's leave trash for Lawma. We are intelligent people and should think as such.

Don't be fast to write off that nigga. He may just happen to be your Prince Charming grin grin
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 6:54am On Mar 30, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Then we'll have ta disagree. See ya around wink
Re: ???????????????????? by olac21(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2016
kenonze:
[s][/s]

Mtcheeew. U type as if u are feeling sleepy.
learn from that!you type as if you're running mad!
Re: ???????????????????? by olac21(m): 6:58am On Mar 30, 2016
djpaparazzi:
Op i can see u re pained, bt using nd dumping her isnt goin 2 make u feel beta. Dnt do sumtin dat wil end u in pains. Forgive nd cut off any contact wit her.

End him in pains?you care to talk more on that?
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 6:59am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Ya the point is dope. Bt don't create another issue.

The main probs with peeps on NL is this 'generalizing' syndrome.
that may be the main Probs. but i did not generalise, they are indeed evrywhere on NL. I didn't say its every guy on NL.
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 30, 2016
Girls are and will remain girls smiley

Don't kill yourself because she thinks you're not "it"

You too go become that "it". Of course she'll want you then. Politely say no or you chop and clean mouth wink. Always remember to say "Thank you" when a girl's no agitated your zealous pursuit of Success.

Appreciate it and always say "Thank you"
Re: ???????????????????? by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 30, 2016
And girls, always remember to say no when you see us.

Ask us how in hell we got your number grin
Ask us to never call you again grin
Don't forget to hiss. It helps us remember better.
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 7:03am On Mar 30, 2016
xendra:
that may be the main brobs. but i did not generalise, they are indeed evrywhere on NL. I didn't say its every guy on NL.
By inference is ther really a diff?
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
By inference is ther really a diff?
yea there is, you could say there were cops everywhere in the state during the election, doesnt mean everybody there at the time was a cop
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2016
DMeanMan:
This is one hell of a thread grin

Ladies and everyone in general need understand something.

You should never judge a book by its cover. It's just retarded thinking!

Someone's look has nothing to do with who he is! It's not even "who" he's aspiring to become!

IMO I'm a rich/poor guy grin, but if you judge me by my look, you'll be absolutely convinced I'm wretched.

Let's leave trash for Lawma. We are intelligent people and should think as such.

Don't be fast to write off that nigga. He may just happen to be your Prince Charming grin grin
I hope you take your own advice and go for that girl that is not pretty, she might just be your Cinderella.
Re: ???????????????????? by KingRex1(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2016
xendra:
yea there is, you could say there were cops everywhere in the state during the election, doesnt mean everybody there at the time was a cop
Lets nt discuss english.. Bt we both know the 2 assertions are different.
Re: ???????????????????? by xendra: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2016
KingRex1:
Lets nt discuss english.. Bt we both know the 2 assertions are different.
alrite den, I'll just stop. but i think d reason you keep insisting dat m generalising is because u know if atall, its less than 10percent guys here dat are not cry babies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics) / Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful. / Fastest fingers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.