Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic (11405 Views)

When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Like Sex / When You Are Trying To Get Your Babe In The Mood But She No Gree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by fajani(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
when your Girl says she is not in the mood but sleeps like this.

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by adonbilivit: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2015
I will probe her yansh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by vizkiz: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2015
she better not wake the devil in me! angry

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by benedictnsi(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
That Time she go be like.......... Oh!!! Baby, STOP it, I LIKE it grin

5 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by derrick333(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
In dis case rape wunt b a crime

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by experimentist: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
omo see setting. na to slidingly plug the charger from the back na..

4 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by olaafirst: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
esu nbo niyen (she must b jokin)
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by isan(m): 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2015
Nah to probe the yansh sure pass ooooooo
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by queencalipso(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
When she says she is not in the mood and sleeps lke that be a gentle man and respect her decision

6 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by fajani(m): 3:36pm On Aug 30, 2015
queencalipso:
When she says she is not in the mood and sleeps lke that be a gentle man and respect her decision
lol.. Respect in this case, Na operation fire for fire
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by passionate88: 3:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
One of the numerous disadvantages of being ina relationship...

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by Itee4real(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
adonbilivit:
I will probe her yansh

She merely wants a rear entrance and I'd just oblige her, no?
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by queencalipso(f): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
fajani:
lol.. Respect in this case, Na operation fire for fire

Lol is well
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by Maxwell279(m): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
benedictnsi:
That Time she go be like.......... Oh!!! Baby, STOP it, I LIKE it grin
Hahahahahaha...you're crazy you know?
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by benedictnsi(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
Maxwell279:
Hahahahahaha...you're crazy you know?

Lol.... Na true na grin
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by somez(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
He that says he's father will not sleep, shall also not sleep.
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by grad2012(f): 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lols we women we like shakara.Its just so obvious she wants him and she probably just wants him to beg lols,just look at that sleeping style shocked

2 Likes

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by nuelsilva(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
this is temptation of the highest order.
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by INCREDIBLEGUY: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
U guys should not go and spoil me oh am still a virgine cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by hatux: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol grin.... Very funny comments, you guys no go kill person for nairaland I swear...
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by stlaibrowne(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
queencalipso:

Bet wait if you do like that and I come be gentle man. When you wake up you no go swear for me? Honest answer please ?

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by anigbajumo(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
experimentist:
omo see setting. na to slidingly plug the charger from the back na..

Exactly!na frm nyansh person go enter UK...
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by experimentist: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
anigbajumo:

Exactly!na frm nyansh person go enter UK...
without visa
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by fajani(m): 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
grad2012:
Lols we women we like shakara.Its just so obvious she wants him and she probably just wants him to beg lols,just look at that sleeping style shocked
Na so you women dey do.. I got yah... It's high time i won't be fooled by my Gf shakara that makes me sleep with konji

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by anigbajumo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2015
experimentist:
without visa

U garrit kiss

1 Like

Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by Spikkylee: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2015
G
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by juddexy2(m): 10:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
If this guy comes clean and respect her decision, na she go come dey talk say he is not man enough

Women get their own issues abeg
Am so digging it
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by emeka94(m): 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2015
Lol

Customize your USB flash drive at a cheap rate. Check signature for more details
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by respect80(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2015
Dis one na insert Sim oo
Pusham soteee e touch her liver grin
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by potolistic(m): 12:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Consensual rape on point!!!
Re: When Your Girl Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like This... Pic by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2015
Best thing to do look for a blanket or wrapper to cover her laps. RESPECT A WOMAN'S DECISION!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What My Sister Did Last Night That Really Shocked Me / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To Wrong Opay Account!! / Chasing a Woman For A Long Period Of Time (what Is The Motive Behind This?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.