Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Penny Lover! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Penny Lover! (10918 Views)

What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2008
What do you do when you find yourself romancing a cheap lover?

assuming the guy is doing well for himself but his watchword is save save save. He takes you to cheap restraunts, only buys stuff on sale or with coupons and extremely stingy/thrifty but generally he's a great guy. Will his economic conservatism disable his being a great guy and be a plausible reason to dump him? Remember that cheap guys don't ever change even when they come into $12B fortune. You may be dealing with his cheap mentality for the rest of your life. What will you do as a lady?
Re: Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:25pm On Jul 16, 2008
Scene 1:

Funmi: Hey sweetheart, I really think you should change this 1998 jetta for something better, may be a 2007 quatrro.

Hannibal: ohh no, I'm good. I prefer to put my money in stocks and bonds to wasting it on trivial things like car besides, this car still runs good .

Funmi: But your professional colleagues roll in something better and more classy besides it's important for business.

Hannibal: Don't worry; I believe in saving and investing my money.

OR

Scene II

Hannibal: Where do you want to go eat?

Funmi: Oyster parlour

Hannibal: haba, do you want me to sell my balls for a plate of food? what happened to mcdonalds or Popeyes?

Funmi: Forget it, can we go shopping now?

Hannibal: Can't we find another form of recreation besides shopping? Sweetheart, let's save and save and save in case of tomorrow.

Scene III(Cheap women)

Hannibal: sweetheart I think we need to go on vacation, maybe somewhere in thailand.

funmi: Nooo honey, I really want us to buy as many units as possible in the dangote flour shares besides, why can't we travel to ogbomosho or calabar for vacation instead of wasting our money travelling to thailand?

hannibal: If you say so, what about buying you a car.

Funmi: naaaa, am good. Our office bus comes often besides I can carpool with my coworkers. Buying another car now will entail higher insurance, more gas allowance, parking fees etc. Lets save honey.
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:26pm On Jul 16, 2008
walk out,cant stand a stingy man
Re: Penny Lover! by Gamine(f): 6:28pm On Jul 16, 2008

The impossibilities are endless!
Re: Penny Lover! by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2008
RedHotChic:

Scene 1:

Funmi: Hey sweetheart, I really think you should change this 1998 jetta for something better, may be a 2007 quatrro.

Hannibal: ohh no, I'm good. I prefer to put my money in stocks and bonds to wasting it on trivial things like car besides, this car still runs good .

Funmi: But your professional colleagues roll in something better and more classy besides it's important for business.

Hannibal: Don't worry; I believe in saving and investing my money.

OR

Scene II

Hannibal: Where do you want to go eat?

Funmi: Oyster parlour

Hannibal: haba, do you want me to sell my balls for a plate of food? what happened to mcdonalds or Popeyes?

Funmi: Forget it, can we go shopping now?

Hannibal: Can't we find another form of recreation besides shopping? Sweetheart, let's save and save and save in case of tomorrow.

Scene III(Cheap women)

Hannibal: sweetheart I think we need to go on vacation, maybe somewhere in thailand.

funmi: Nooo honey, I really want us to buy as many units as possible in the dangote flour shares besides, why can't we travel to ogbomosho or calabar for vacation instead of wasting our money travelling to thailand?

hannibal: If you say so, what about buying you a car.

Funmi: naaaa, am good. Our office bus comes often besides I can carpool with my coworkers. Buying another car now will entail higher insurance, more gas allowance, parking fees etc. Lets save honey.

ROFLMAO! cheesy
Re: Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2008
walk out,can't stand a stingy man
Remember he's saving for both of you and your children. Do you have a problem with that? What if a man thinks you are cheap, will he be justified to dump you?
Re: Penny Lover! by segzicres(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2008
the guy's only tryin to b economical n u say he's stingy. when a guy's a spend thrift u say he's showin off. u women should go and play with sand jor.
Re: Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2008
The impossibilities are endless!
Roflmao;

Here's a complaint from a guy about his girlfriend:

Hello, my name is mark and I earn about $50K as an engineer while my fiancee earns about $120k/PA in a DC law firm. But, she rarely spends a penny on me. I pay for all our dates, buy her expensive jewelry during vals, birthdays etc but on my birthday, she gave me a card for a present, I overlooked that and she bought another big card that sings jingle bell as Christmas present for me when i bought her a $600 nokia cell phone. Can her action be justified because she's the woman?
Re: Penny Lover! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 16, 2008
yeesh, don't want a cheap man, abeg
Re: Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2008
the guy's only tryin to b economical n u say he's stingy. when a guy's a spend thrift u say he's showin off. u women should go and play with sand jor.
What's the difference between being stingy and being economical? How do we know the difference?
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:40pm On Jul 16, 2008
RedHotChic:

Remember he's saving for both of you and your children. Do you have a problem with that? What if a man thinks you are cheap, will he be justified to dump you?

so because hes saving for me and my kids,i should be wallowing in cheap things right?

its mostly poor guys dat act like dat,and im not interested in broke ass peeps
Re: Penny Lover! by CH3COO(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2008
segzi cres:

Thank you jare.

These same women saying they don't date for money.
Same women saying they are professionals who make their own money.
Re: Penny Lover! by smooooooth: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
redhotchick, your posts are hilarious and very interesting.
i think you are the live wire of NL
anyways its better to save for the future, but when the money is really  there and the person is just a stingy, tight hand accountant, then its berra toleave cos no 10kobo for u o.
Re: Penny Lover! by CH3COO(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

so because hes saving for me and my kids,i should be wallowing in cheap things right?

its mostly poor guys that act like that,and im not interested in broke ass peeps

Then go make your own money and quit being a ho.
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
CH3COO:

thanks for d compliment,u aint d first man to call me that wink but believe me i aint bothered by it.thanks all d same kiss
Re: Penny Lover! by Gamine(f): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2008
@RedHot.

The guy u described buying 600 dollars fone is just plain stupid

who send am message!
Re: Penny Lover! by CH3COO(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

thanks for d compliment,u aint d first man to call me that wink but believe me i aint bothered by it.thanks all d same kiss
good. i'm glad.

funmi while you're at it why don't you start slobbering on hannibal's dick already.
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2008
CH3COO:

good. i'm glad.

u r welcome sweetheart,i know how to deal wt ur type, kiss

@topic

funmi im saying it again and again and again,i dont want any broke ass slowpoke by my side
Re: Penny Lover! by segzicres(m): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2008
@redhotchic, bein a spend thrift is lyk buyin a benz, bein economical is lyk buyin a toyota and bein stingy is lyk buyin a bicycle. now u know. is there questions u'll lyk to ask?
Re: Penny Lover! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 16, 2008
I'm not stingy o, but I would not waste money on unnecessary items or events tongue
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2008
all d men complaining ,r d stingy and poor ones cool

broke ass guys don reign pass cool
Re: Penny Lover! by Gamine(f): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2008
lol
Re: Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
Haba, chemical take it easy this morning na, abi your wife send you packing? tongue
Re: Penny Lover! by CH3COO(m): 6:50pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

all d men complaining ,r d stingy and poor ones cool

broke ass guys don reign pass cool
you are a mere use and dump material.  it would be hard for any man to take you seriously, let alone make you his wafe.  sugar daddies are your type.  from one hotel to another, waste basket, 5,000 naira per encounter.  hiss.
Re: Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2008
all d men complaining ,r d stingy and poor ones Cool

broke ass guys don reign pass
Roflmao
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
CH3COO:

you are a mere use and dump material.  it would be hard for any man to take you seriously, let alone make you his wafe.  sugar daddies are your type.  from one hotel to another, waste basket, 5,000 naira per encounter.  hiss.

thanks again,u aint d only person dat has told me all these,but like i said i aint bothered by it one bit

@topic

poor ass dudes needs to be spanked,they aint useful to d society cool
Re: Penny Lover! by CH3COO(m): 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2008
RedHotChic:

Haba, chemical take it easy this morning na, abi your wife send you packing? tongue

i try na.  no, i'm too young to be married.  but when i do get married I will make sure she has a good head over her shoulders.  not entirely dependent on my cash.  kadija take note.
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2008
CH3COO:

i try na.  no, i'm too young to be married.  but when i do get married I will make sure she has a good head over her shoulders.  not entirely dependent on my cash.  kadija take note.

i would have if i was single,but im married already,so let them single girls take note,i dont do two kiss
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
funmi if its possible to kick off all them stingy and poor assed men i would have ,they aint useful to the society and d world at large cool
Re: Penny Lover! by CH3COO(m): 6:56pm On Jul 16, 2008
kadijen:

thanks again,u aint d only person that has told me all these,but like i said i aint bothered by it one bit

@topic

poor ass dudes needs to be spanked,they aint useful to d society cool

even prostitutes now think they're more useful to society than the poor.  i guess there is more dignity in whoring one's body.
Re: Penny Lover! by kadijen: 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
CH3COO:

even prostitutes now think they're more useful to society than the poor.  i guess there is more dignity in whoring one's body.

yes dear,if not dealing wt d stingy and broke dudes is d reason why im called a prostitiute ,plsssssssssssssssss do me a favour and call me that any day anytime cool
Re: Penny Lover! by RedHotChic(f): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2008
@RedHot.

The guy u described buying 600 dollars phone is just plain stupid

who send am message!
Is that too much to do for the woman you love especially when both of them are working? Afterall, some guys buy $5M diamonds for their woman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Impregnate Her / What I See When I Went Through My Sister's Watshapp Message / I Mistakenly Transferred Money To Wrong Opay Account!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.