Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing (1304 Views)

Cleo Tao Is Dead! (Planet 101.1FM Presenter In Akwa Ibom) / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos) / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by chrisfocus(m): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2016
This was uploaded by Bill Gates on his Facebook page earlier today. Apparently his visit to those students had more than just academics to it.

lol Check him out.

E do am well at all?!

Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by Cholls(m): 10:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
my brother Lol. all wirk n no plaay.......
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
oya Dab ,!
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by omoyemirally(f): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2016
I must be richer dan him
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by nikkypearl(f): 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2016
*winks*
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by LuveU2(f): 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2016
sad sorry is that a skin disease on those legs close to his or my eyes are failing me?
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by fistonati(m): 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2016
What's the meaning of this nonsense if I many ask. God pls take control ASAP
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by chrisfocus(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2016
LuveU2:
angry sorry is that a skin disease on those legs close to his or my eyes are failing me?

Lol babe chillax ... it's obvious she had a fire incident.
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by enoqueen: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
I be think say this dab Na Nigeria thing.

Wetin he mean self.
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by Aviero: 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
Oya dab!

The most expensive dab ever.

Oluwa, pick up the call na.. the ring back tone go soon sing finish na
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by chrisfocus(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
enoqueen:

Wetin he mean self.

I swear you're not alone on this lol
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by chrisfocus(m): 11:12pm On Mar 29, 2016
enoqueen:

Wetin he mean self.

I swear you're not alone on this lol
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by chrisfocus(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2016
Aviero:
Oya dab!

The most expensive dab ever.

Oluwa, pick up the call na.. the ring back tone go soon sing finish na

Lmao
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by Roks(m): 12:47am On Mar 30, 2016
Not always about the books sometimes one just need to let off some steam
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by LegatusGlaber(m): 12:49am On Mar 30, 2016
What fuckery
Re: Check Out The Planet's Richest Man Dabbing by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:02am On Mar 30, 2016
LuveU2:
sad sorry is that a skin disease on those legs close to his or my eyes are failing me?

it's vitiligo. Google.com is friendly. kiss

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Polite Way To Tell Your Girlfriend/wife You Don’t Like Her New Dress? / VIDEO: Kcee's Brother, Emoney Having Fun With His Kids In His Mansion / Guys, Check Out Ghana’s Most Fashionable, Stylish Roasted Corn Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.