Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) (42247 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Walden University Is On My Neck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by bqlekan(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Please I need a thread on University with the highest number of womanizers
Ask kinglekan, he should be able to give you the name of his school. And if it's polythecnic you want, then yours should come to mind. grin
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Perceptor(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2016
JohnnyNY:
Unilag ko oau ni.. Funaab's the most handsome University
No mind ollof dem!
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by SirdimayG(m): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2016
No mind ollof them

I tire oo
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by SirdimayG(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2016
No mind ollof them

I tire oo

See am na

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2016
lemolise:

Jajaja @ loco. Trayendo argumentos innecesarios sólo para crear tráfico

es molesto , el sitio web tonta
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Destinygrl(f): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2016
the infrastructure will not be included in ur university certificate.
just get a good grade even if its from a glorified primary school
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by deluxecad(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2016
Best school is UNIPETROL

grin
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by lemolise(m): 10:42am On Mar 30, 2016
lestat:

es molesto , el sitio web tonta

Si, hombre. No se puede simplemente dejar de reir. La gente es divertido aqui
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by onifademj(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2016
Funaabites, we are not talking about flowers here. We are talking about nice structures and well planned architectural design. Have you seen the over 5000 seaters amphi theater? What of the somewhat falling triplet structures of faculty of administration, law and social sciences. You really need to see the spider shaped spider lecture theater. The underconstruction titanic ship shaped Senate building is gonna be a bomb. If you are talking beauty, O. A.U is simply the definition.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2016
Maurz:
BENSON IDAHOSA UNIVERSITY
Any picture evidence?
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 30, 2016
usy309:
A B U Zaria, the best in western sahara....
Show us ABU pictures, please.
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by allenuzoma(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Madonna University

photo thief ..that first pic is our UNIBEN MAINGATE O...LMAOOOOOO.. I CATCH AM O!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2016
people3:
OAU and EKSU have beautiful structures and landscape...
If I hear EKSU! Show me the landscape of EKSU. Post the picture of any imposing structures in EKSU.
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Paulchris(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2016
I can't say though....but all I know is that my school is a glorified game reserve
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2016
moscobabs:
Oau then Poly Ibadan the most beautiful polytechnic in Nigeria
PolyIbadan kee?
Show us the pictures, please?
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Icekyng: 11:03am On Mar 30, 2016
MII6:
Nigerian Defence Academy
sound it bro!!!!
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by brainbox2014(m): 11:07am On Mar 30, 2016
xender:
what you all taking about up there its AAU Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma .

look at some structures below wink

Structures or different photos of just one structure. Chai
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by xender(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
brainbox2014:

Structures or different photos of just one structure. Chai
tongue
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by xender(m): 11:11am On Mar 30, 2016
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:12am On Mar 30, 2016
onifademj:
Funaabites, we are not talking about flowers here. We are talking about nice structures and well planned architectural design. Have you seen the over 5000 seaters amphi theater? What of the somewhat falling triplet structures of faculty of administration, law and social sciences. You really need to see the spider shaped spider lecture theater. The underconstruction titanic ship shaped Senate building is gonna be a bomb. If you are talking beauty, O. A.U is simply the definition.
OAU, Ile-Ife has no rival. Could you post the drawing of the new senate building? The faculty blocks of Administration, Law and Social Scince have the shapes of ancient Egyptian boats.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tushbobo(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2016
For me its OAU... Ive been to many schools but none matches the timeless planning and design of OAU.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tushbobo(m): 11:17am On Mar 30, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tushbobo(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2016
just a few pics...

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tushbobo(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2016
some

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tushbobo(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2016
more

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by kinglekan: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2016
bqlekan:

Ask kingle.kan, he should be able to give you the name of his school. And if it's polythecnic you want, then yours should come to mind. grin

Mogbe!!! shocked shocked
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tushbobo(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2016
many more pics cant be posted

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by DONADAMS(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2016
from pictures on here,,Its very obvious funnab nicked this one
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
Definitely Great Ife

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tushbobo(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2016
to be continued

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Ay04z(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2016
moscobabs:
Oau then Poly Ibadan the most beautiful polytechnic in Nigeria
wa gbayi......great ise loogun i$e
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2016
Jaymaxxy:
Definitely Great Ife
Notable university of 7'o clock bats.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olajide Sanyaolu: Student Helped By Davido Graduates With First Class / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures / Eleodichukwu Chukwuenyem: FUTO Student Dies After Slumping In Front Of Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.