Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) (42306 Views)

Which Public University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Which University Is The Best In Nigeria? / Walden University Is On My Neck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by charliejose: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2016
aside university of ibadan and OAU that ive not been too,Unilag is the most beautiful and most organised..most universities in nigeria re not well planned in terms of buildings and their planning management is poor...eg Unaab,UNN,Unizik,Uniport ,Unilorin,lasu etc..they are used to having all there buildings constrained and limited to a small part of a large landmass...Unilag is well planned from the main gate going tru to.d.senate building and to d 2nd gate..wen ure in it..u think ure in a different world entirely

3 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by bqlekan(m): 11:40am On Mar 30, 2016
kinglekan:

Mogbe!!! shocked shocked
brother, I said nothing o
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by brojoshua: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2016
To me this topic is of little importance and almost foolish because the important and major thing we can first talk about here is education. And one of the duties of the leaders of any nation and the populace is to provide good and quality education for the citizens of their nation in good, conducive and good standard environment and with the necessary equipments in order to To produce qualified professionals for the various sectors of the economy. So now the issue of the most beautiful school in the country is of little importance and relevance and almost foolish when consider the purposes of schools. Thank you
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by slowbreeze(f): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2016
And d cycle repeats itself again..evribody showing off gates and fine areas of dia respective schools ,claiming dias is d best,bla bla bla.senseless arguments all d time..After graduating frm fine school,wat next?..Joblessness evriwia..*sighs*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by mneedss(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2016
Hmm...there are levels jare
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Henycymama(f): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2016
I will be choosing from the landscape aspect
I think FUTA
they might not have great structures like OAU and the likes but their landscaping design is just superb
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by mrsaint108: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2016
The most beautiful university should nigeria newest university which is edo stste university iyahmo
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
brojoshua:
To me this topic is of little importance and almost foolish because the important and major thing we can first talk about here is education. And one of the duties of the leaders of any nation and the populace is to provide good and quality education for the citizens of their nation in good, conducive and good standard environment and with the necessary equipments in order to To produce qualified professionals for the various sectors of the economy. So now the issue of the most beautiful school in the country is of little importance and relevance and almost foolish when consider the purposes of schools. Thank you
You must have attended a very local institution, that's if you're even fortunate to attend any. Education is all-encompassing, that's if you know what that means. The quality of teaching, the aesthetics of the environment, the moral standard of the students, the infrastructure, etc; all make a good institution. And if you don't subscribe to this, it will only tell us where you're coming from.
And touts, thugs, rogues are not welcome on this thread. It's an academic thread for the enlightened folks. So, pocket your insults, and get lost.

4 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
slowbreeze:
And d cycle repeats itself again..evribody showing off gates and fine areas of dia respective schools ,claiming dias is d best,bla bla bla.senseless arguments all d time..After graduating frm fine school,wat next?..Joblessness evriwia..*sighs*
If you excel in your chosen field, job is waiting for you out there.
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by ApalowoHabila(m): 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
UNN follow by Abu

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by moscobabs(m): 12:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
Silvofitz:

PolyIbadan kee?
Show us the pictures, please?

I don't need to show you the pix bro. Polyibadan was saterlite campus of Oau bfre. the time of building structures are the same with oau. go there and see
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by HomesOfLife(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2016
allenuzoma:
photo thief ..that first pic is our UNIBEN MAINGATE O...LMAOOOOOO.. I CATCH AM O!!!!

Lwkmd... person no even fit lie small for this nairaland.. undecided
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by eslathomas(m): 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Greatest of the Greatest!!!

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by HybridMan: 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Have been to Unilag,Uniben,ABU,Oau,UI,Unaab and have seen some other campus.

1.Give it to Unaab that school is not only beautiful but so neat and well organised with fresh lawn and atmosphere..

2.Oau nice structure,big and neat..

3.UI..cool and tourist attraction centre..

Uniben is one of the dirtiest,cow dung and litters everywere..good structures but not properly organised..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Naavah(f): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2016
FUNAAB

4 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by mandarin: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
I think aside the big guns of OAU, ABU , UI and Unilag whether aesthetically or academic heights, its worth mentioning Funaab, FUTA, Unilorin and Nsukka

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by beedemmie(f): 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
HybridMan:
Have been to Unilag,Uniben,ABU,Oau,UI,Unaab and have seen some other campus.

1.Give it to Unaab that school is not only beautiful but so neat and well organised with fresh lawn and atmosphere..

2.Oau nice structure,big and neat..

3.UI..cool and tourist attraction centre..

Uniben is one of the dirtiest,cow dung and litters everywere..good structures but not properly organised..

God God bless you my brother.
For world bank to give Unaab most sustainable university environment, then we should know it is not easy. So neat and well planned. Though Oau has gigantic structures. So I think Unaab has it when it comes to environment while Oau has it when it comes to structures.
I don't really UI as such, not really beautiful, but they have the most beautiful zoo I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by banme1(m): 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2016
Uniosun.
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2016
Why has no one Mentioned UNIPORT?
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Ghost01(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2016
Sainttops:
Kai omo na UDUS jare.
The most advanced university in Nigeria.
We the best.
.Usman Danfodiyo University Sokoto.
Is it true that there is segregation between the sexes at UDUS?
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by RexTramadol1: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2016
Funaab is fine no doubt!

Even covenant uni copied Oau's model

OAU is the most crazily built university in this part of the world!

That school too fine, Funaab is an emerging economy for OAU side oh, compare the years n d sustainability of that plan.

2 Likes

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by hugoranking(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
Team ukpomaza secondary school awoyemi....lolz
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by darealsola(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2016
Babcock
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by tall2ce(m): 4:04pm On Mar 30, 2016
ABU OAU FUNAAB
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by scanner1000(m): 4:22pm On Mar 30, 2016
xender:
what you all taking about up there its AAU Ambrose Alli university, Ekpoma .

look at some structures below wink
u are right...AAU is d most beautiful school in nigeria
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Johnsinia(m): 4:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
I give it to UNN but Unilag is a complete uni in all standard.
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by xender(m): 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2016
scanner1000:
u are right...AAU is d most beautiful school in nigeria
. grin grin
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by dupsyadeola(f): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2016
OAU! greatest of the greatest ice.African most beautiful campus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by massaumar(m): 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2016
The senate building of UNIMAID

1 Like

Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Futurecrown(m): 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2016
HomesOfLife:
Madonna University

Your first pics is UNIBEN maingate.
Re: Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) by Mr3loader: 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2016
JohnnyNY:
Unilag ko oau ni.. Funaab's the most handsome University
handsome kwa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

It is actually 'Biscuit Bone', not 'Brisket Bone' / I Killed This Rat In My Hostel In LAUTECH (Photos) / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.