Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... (112372 Views)

Nigerian Men On Twitter Share Hilarious Spiteful Things Women Did To Them / Photo: See What Sex Has Done To These Men / What Sex Starvation Has Caused In This Family (2) (3) (4)

Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Leriebloom(f): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2016
lmao
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by JoeCutie(m): 12:02am On Mar 31, 2016
Ebayray:

Hmmm, really
Questioning or concurring?
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 31, 2016
JoeCutie:
Questioning or concurring?

The latter
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by JoeCutie(m): 12:07am On Mar 31, 2016
Ebayray:

The latter
Better! tongue

This place is boring now. You lot didn't come when prestige was still here. Now, you take whatever you see. It's annoying
. embarassed
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 31, 2016
JoeCutie:
Better! tongue

This place is boring now. You lot didn't come when prestige was still here. Now, you take whatever you see. It's annoying
. embarassed

Well, time and tide waits for no one, I guess.

smiley..

In my own opinion, I think the strategy they're using is to attract more traffic to this site cos of the popular, hot, spicy, juicy stories about celebs and the rest.
U guys are the old folks, so it's understandable that it's boring here to you.

Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by JoeCutie(m): 12:16am On Mar 31, 2016
Ebayray:

Well, time and tide waits for no one, I guess.

smiley..

In my own opinion, I think the strategy they're using is to attract more traffic to this site cos of the popular, hot, spicy, juicy stories about celebs and the rest.
U guys are the old folks, so it's understandable that it's boring here to you.

See? You're smart. wink
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 12:18am On Mar 31, 2016
JoeCutie:
See? You're smart. wink

Lol, thanks, really.

cheesy smiley
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by JoeCutie(m): 12:22am On Mar 31, 2016
Ebayray:

Lol, thanks, really.
cheesy smiley
Well, you know it already... anytime. smiley
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 31, 2016
JoeCutie:
Well, you know it already... anytime. smiley

Yeah, sure thing
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Kylexy3000(m): 6:57am On Mar 31, 2016
Laveda:
It's nothing undecided

Chat btw two girls, how it got here is what I do not know undecided

some people might just form that up jhur...
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by bayinq25(m): 7:11am On Mar 31, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
grin grin grin grin Wahala dey!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/03/see-what-sex-starvation-did-to-this-lady.html
So una get plastic boyfriend,after una go dey form for us

Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by BSH4u(m): 11:13am On Mar 31, 2016
NnamdiN:
oga that's rape. If you can't get her to do it willingly, let her be. I'm sure you've heard that overdose of that nonsense can kill?

Thank God you said OVERDOSE! Which drugs does not have adverse effect on the human system when taken in overdose? SGF has been approved by the American Association for Sexual and Reproductive Health so it is safe!
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Rubyventures: 3:52pm On Mar 31, 2016
What has the world become when people take their personal conversations to social media??
Re: See What Sex Starvation Did To This Lady... by Deetosin(m): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2016
We bring you interesting, funny and crazy movie scenes from old to new movies..... follow on Instagram "@Movie_mo_"

Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Final Elimination Round (semi Finals) / Kenyan Man Ejaculates On Lady's Body In A Bus (pics, Video) / Top 4 Ways To Collect Money From A Stingy Guy