Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (7892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11591571 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) (7893) (7894) (7895) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:02pm On Dec 06, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Lol

As usual when you have nothing to say

Ogbeni people who watch football will tell you I am not wrong about Renato sanches

I don’t expect you to answer because you don’t know grin

Andrew... Your head is touching again. Always ready to pick a fight. Biko It is Friday... Go and unwind inugo.... You need it. Sometimes, I wonder whether you dey read wetin you dey type... Very unsynchronized swaddle talk... Lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
Certitude:

cheesy... I don't want make them go call player like Vic mo. I loved vic mo but that nigga lacked commitment... That's why I no dey support too much begging. Vic Mo was just playing like a mercenary for us... He ended up with not much caps.

Vic mo done so well during his short stint
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Andrew... Your head is touching again. Always ready to pick a fight. Biko It is Friday... Go and unwind inugo.... You need it. Sometimes, I wonder whether you dey read wetin you dey type... Very unsynchronized swaddle talk... Lol

Lol

As usual simple question you cannot answer

Andrew pick a fight ?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Hahahahahahahaha.... Abeg ooo... No be Bambam of BBN 2018 oooo.... Anyway, I guess you don't know that one too... Loooolll... Bambam ko... Abeg na Bamba ooo... Hahahahahaha...

I don't even know the two Bambams....lol

But , seriously, why is a player that hardly scores taking penalty in the presence of the leading goal scorer ? This is anomaly.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chaii Nna cool down nah, nah bamba '' abi as ah wan spell an sef '' oo, sol ba

nah bi dat bambam wey be TeddyA bae oo

OMANBALA1:

By now , Osimhen should be the leader of that team and take penalties. Who be bambam ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Vic mo done so well during his short stint
I am not disputing that. it's just disappointing he didn't play much games.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2019
Certitude:

I am not disputing that. it's just disappointing he didn't play much games.

Agreed

Dude should have gotten about 70 caps before he quit
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
Which question you ask sef. You just quote someone and conclude he didn't watch Sanches all because I say you conclude too quickly on so many players always labelling every dick and Harry "bang average". Abeg Mr Man... Go and relieve your stress okay. I no get your time. Your way of discussing is too childish.

andrewbaba44:

Lol

As usual simple question you cannot answer

Andrew pick a fight ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
samu balling
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
Honestly, that penalty should have been for Osimhen despite the fact Bamba won the pen. But I guess they all allowed Bamba take it as he won it and they were already 1-0 up with just seconds to go.

OMANBALA1:

I don't even know the two Bambams....lol

But , seriously, why is a player that hardly scores taking penalty in the presence of the leading goal scorer ? This is anomaly.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BARAJ92(m): 9:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
NAIRALAND NIGERIAN FOOTBALL FANS AWARDS 2019

1. Nigerian Player of the Year:

- Wilfred Ndidi

2. NPFL player of the Year:

- Theophilus Afelokhai

3. Most Impactful New Inclusion (2019):
- Joe Ayodele-Aribo

4. Best Ogedengbe Super Eagles Best Goal Keeper of the Year:
- Francis Uzoho

5. Stephen Keshi Best Defender of the Year:
- Ola Aina

6. Samuel Okwaraji Best Midfielder of the Year:
- Wilfred Ndidi

7. Rashidi Yekini Best Attacking player of the Year:

- Victor Osimhen

8. Most improved player (2019):
- Victor Osimhen

9. Young Player of the Year (U-21):

- Victor Osimhen

10. Best performing Foreign born Prospect of the year:

- Cyriel Dessers

11. Super Falcons Player of the Year:

- Azeezat Oshoala

12. Super Eagles Goal of the Year:

- Joe Aribo vs Brazil (Friendly)

13. Best assist of the Year:

- Musa for Ighalo vs Cameroon ( 2019 AFCON)

14. National Team of the Year
The Super Eagles

CC: Tbaba1234, Safarigirl, Komekn, Bascovanveli, TheSuperNerd, Andrewbaba44, forgiveness, Icon4s.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Which question you ask sef. You just quote someone and conclude he didn't watch Sanches. Abeg Mr Man... Go and relieve your stress okay. I no get your time. Your way of discussing is too childish.

Lol

Okay no wahala matured man

I no no say the thing pain you like this

No vex abeg grin

You should be more stressed than me ,una fit no get light for una house like this and heat go dey

1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Honestly, that penalty should have been for Osimhen despite the fact Bamba won the pen. But I guess they all allowed Bamba take it as he won it and they were already 1-0 up with just seconds to go.

And , here I was thinking it's still first half.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chucks is class abeg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
ChrisKels:

At the marked, yet u wanted us to invite Oviemuno when he committed(was struggling)??

I don't understand your point.

It seems you are saying that Oviemuno was struggling? If so when was he struggling.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by simiife: 9:19pm On Dec 06, 2019
1.Nigerian player of the year
-Odion Ighalo.

2.NPFL player of the year
-Ifeanyi Aneamena.

3.Most Impactful New inclusion (2019)
-Joe Ayodele-Aribo.

4.Best Ogedengbe Super Eagles Best Goal keeper of the year
-Daniel Akpeyi.

5.Stephen Keshi Best Defender if the year
-William Troost-Ekong.

6.Samuel Okwaraji Best Midfielder of the year.
-Wilfred Ndidi.

7.Rashidi Yekini Best Attacking player of the year.
-Victor Osimhen.

8.Most Improved player (2019)
-Ola Aina.

9.Young player of the year(u-21).
-Samuel Chukwueze.

10.Best Performing Foreign born prospect of the year.
-Cyriel Dessers.

11.Super Falcons player of the year.
-Azeezat Ishoala.

12.Super Eagles Goal of the year.
-Samuel Kalu vs Benin(2021 AFCON qualifiers).

13.Best Assist of the year.
-Aina for Ighalo vs Burundi (2019 AFCON).

14.National Team of the year.
-The Super Eagles.

CC:Tbaba1234,Safarigiri,Komekn,Bascovanveli,TheSuperNerd,Andrewbaba44,Forgiveness,Icon4s.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Lol why una like the comparism self

Anyway I am glad most of you guys here do miss Tammy but pretend not to and some are wishing him bad and he keeps scoring ,lol

I no mean say na you o grin
I am all for foreign borns to be included in the SE. In fact I believe that as we move forward they will dominate the team.

I do not regret Tammy choosing England. If I were him I'd chose England over Nigeria cos presently I don't like this country at all.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 9:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
Kbs468:
Hmmmmn. That reminds me.

Clicking on the first page ONLY for the second time ever and I want to share my experience with you all.

1. Where is terzurum5? His last seen is on the 4th of November. That's about 10 days ago and never seen a post from him since my first day in here

2. Icon4s - Still and ever readily available as always till date.

3. Forgiveness - same as Icon4s above.

4. AIG07 - Where is he too? Last seen is a month gap between himself and terzurum5. Never come across his moniker too.

5. TheGoodJoe - Yeah. Not too conspicuously missing though but no longer a regular. Once saw him reading as a ghost reader

6. groundnutoil - Never read from him before but twice caught him peeping from the background without commenting

7. maputohq - Never come across the moniker before and Interestingly, his last seen is just yesterday.

8. Nobody - A deactivated account. So no comment more than that.

9. blueto - Nothing note Worthy to be revealed

10. karlovich - Never ever come across it. last seen is July 24th! Way way back! What happened? where are you?

11. TheSuperNerd - Same card as Icon4s. He even took permission for his absenteeism yesterday.

12. CFCman - same as blueto

13. achimotan - Never before but still alive on Nairaland

14. robosky02 - Never seen it here too but somewhere else - Other threads sometime in the past.

15. daveP - Never before today and last seen is today's early hours.

Ladies and gentlemen, Those are the monikers I came across on the first 2 pages of this thread while noting that a greater number of other monikers with superb personalities have also been discovered too numerous to mention right from my first day in here.

However, In order not to spam your various mentions, I would jettison the listing accordingly.

Guys, I wanna say,

Thanks for accepting me as I am haven given me a sense of belonging already as part of the family of a patriotic Nigerian Football loving community on Nairaland - An online social media forum that originated from NIGERIA.
Greetings to this great family.

I never believed I could spend a day without visiting this house.

It has happened. It can be that bad.

Shakes Head.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Okay no wahala matured man

I no no say the thing pain you like this

No vex abeg grin

You should be more stressed than me ,una fit no get light for una house like this and heat go dey

Osimhen just bagged his 11th of the season and I am now watching Chukwueze. Where is the pain you speak of? grin

Even the question you dey claim you ask, you no fit mention am. Lol

Biko Andrew, just try to speak with more sense next time and not jumping into infantile conclusions like you normally do. It will help keep our conversations along more sound analytical lines unlike the lines of "anyhow talk" you dey normally tow... Typing whatever comes to your mind at that point. Inugo? Merci...

Now why you dey advertise Messi's Old Balon Dor? Na so your obsession don worsen? grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
safarigirl:

You cannot know what Haaland has to do with anything, because your brain is incapable of processing anything that is not related to England and EPL.

You have said your piece, I cannot waste arguments with someone who stinks of prejudice and emotive bias.

Can you state what relevance is Haaland to the discourse of Dessers and the refusal of Belguim to invite him into the Belguim national team.

THATS the context of the discourse.

The other appendage to that is Dessers open commitment and declaration to play for Nigeria.

In these two inter related topics of what relevance is Haaland in the discourse.

When using the words emotive and prejudice you should use them correctly.

The subject is not emotive but you clearly are like most things.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

Osimhen just bagged his 11th of the season and I am now watching Chukwueze. Where is the pain you speak of? grin

Even the question you dey claim you ask, you no fit mention am. Lol

Biko Andrew, just try to speak with more sense next time and not jumping into infantile conclusions like you normally do. It will help keep our conversations along more sound analytical lines unlike the lines of "anyhow talk" you dey normally tow... Typing whatever comes to your mind at that point. Inugo? Merci...

Now why you dey advertise Messi's Old Balon Dor? Na so your obsession don worsen? grin

Lol stop consoling your self with your memmes while you are in serious pain

Simple question you cannot answer ,I said renacho sanches was overrated and his best bet now is laliga and Seria A but unfortunately you haven’t watch him as you are focused on copy and paste and maybe live scores ,but you where blindly defending him because you are so emotional grin

Kpele

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Peter Olayinka played 64mins as his side Slavia Prague picked up a 3-0 away win at Slovan Liberec in the Czech Liga.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:28pm On Dec 06, 2019
Mujtahida:

I am all for foreign borns to be included in the SE. In fact I believe that as we move forward they will dominate the team.

I do not regret Tammy choosing England. If I were him I'd chose England over Nigeria cos presently I don't like this country at all.

Good and sincere point

More blessings jare
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:29pm On Dec 06, 2019
BascoVanVeli:
Osimhen's teammates are really improving especially Renato Sanches

I remember when he lost his way at Buyern after all.the hype in Portugal. He then goes on loan to Swansea and had a torrid time.

But seems to have found some relevance in Lille considering the very high notes he was hitting so very early in his career.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
komekn:

I don't understand your point.

It seems you are saying that Oviemuno was struggling? If so when was he struggling.

Earlier u said the nnf overlooked Ovie when he committed. Was he doing good enough for a look in that time he made that commitment?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Lol stop consoling your self with your memmes while you are in serious pain

Simple question you cannot answer ,I said re ago sanches was overrated and his best bet now is laliga and Seria A but unfortunately you haven’t watch him as you are focused on copy and paste and maybe live scores

Kpele

SMH.... me livescores and copy paste? Hahahahahahaha.... Something only the clueless would say.

Besides what is the question? You never asked any. cheesy You just concluded that Nerdie never watched Sanches... Lol

Chriskels has been right about you shaa... You have your days of Calumny and then your days where you try to sound okay.... I guess today is for the former.... grin

P.S: @bolded... Ehyeaa, calling out my memes. It can only mean one thing... my memes irritate you big time. My memes dey pain u Wella I can see... Just bear with them tu comprends? wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
komekn:

I remember when he lost his way at Buyern after all.the hype in Portugal. He then goes on loan to Swansea and had a torrid time.

But seems to have found some relevance in Lille considering the very high notes he was hitting so very early in his career.

But my friend super nerd doesn’t know about this when I said dude is overrated cheesy

Some people no dey watch ball sha

To make it worst his Bayern assistant coach brought him to Swansea
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Stop talking balderdash abeg. You never even bothered to ask. I have followed Sanches since the Euros in 2016. You really talk anyhow and without any idea. Kaaaiiii... Andrew, you need to grow up abeg. This is really silly. cheesy Hahahahahahaha....

andrewbaba44:

But my friend super nerd doesn’t know about this when I said dude is overrated cheesy

Some people no dey watch ball sha

To make it worst his Bayern assistant coach brought him to Swansea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:

SMH.... me livescores and copy paste? Hahahahahahaha.... Something only the clueless would say.

Besides what is the question? You never asked any. cheesy You just concluded that Nerdie never watched Sanches... Lol

Chriskels has been right about you shaa... You have your days of Calumny and then your days where you try to sound okay.... I guess today is for the former.... grin

Hahaha bringing chriskels to come and bail you out ?

You wan sell market gift Chriskels

I am glad you have just shown how clueless you are

Smiles

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
TheSuperNerd:
Stop talking balderdash abeg. You never even bothered to ask. I have followed Sanches since the Euros in 2016. You really talk anyhow and without any idea. Kaaaiiii... Andrew, you need to grow up abeg. This is really silly. cheesy Hahahahahahaha....

Lol

No vex

E be like say the heat wey dey una house dey affect your reasoning

Oya my guy no vex grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Certitude:

Miss Tammy? Most people here just want Osimhen to have better stats than Tammy and it's normal. We would be talking about missing that guy only if we didn't have Osimhen. Didn't you read when someone said he wasn't excited about Dessers as he feels the presence of Osimhen would limit him. I felt same way too.

What's particularly normal about that

I really don't get it, there is division among the fans in the house and unnecessary contention.

That spills out in prejudice and open dislike against some players. Very emotive based not objective.

Then we have the issue of PERCEPTION people are mostly a product of thier environment. Some people are a product of multiple environments and some a singular environment.

I think we have different cultural dynamics at play here that are often misconstrued and perceived from different people in completely different ways.

There has been never ending abuse going Tega Abrahams way under the allegation that he Insulted and denigrated Nigeria. That's a matter of perception.

What's considered rude and disrespectful by some here will be considered as just plain speaking in other societies.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
andrewbaba44:

Hahaha bringing chriskels to come and bail you out ?

You wan sell market gift Chriskels

I am glad you have just shown how clueless you are

Smiles

Comedy. Look man... I really don't have to explain anything to you. I mentioned Chriskels to come see the Calumny he has always talked about as regards you naa... Abi you dey shame? grin

First you conclude I never watched Sanches. I quoted Basco and referred to his 2016 form at the Euros as an 18 yo wonderkid not his time at Bayern or Swansea... Why did I do that if I don't bloody know the lad? Next thing, to save face you start putting out foolish talks about me watching only livescores and doing copy and paste..... That only shows how desperate you are to save face man. Saying things that others will look at you and ask if you are on medications or something...

Don't worry Andrew... You will grow up eventually. You won't always be this childish... Ndo okay... Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7889) (7890) (7891) (7892) (7893) (7894) (7895) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 123jamessmith, uchenna55, orriyomi33(m), ddone and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.