Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11593971 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8893) (8894) (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 9:32pm On Jul 06, 2020
Joebie:
Europeans today that also migrate to the US aren't treated that way. Now how do you apply your logic here?
guy do you treat Fulani amajiri the same way you treat your business partners from other regions?

Believe it or not blacks are at the lower chamber of the race food chain no sugarcoating in this..

I hope I rest my case here.. I don't wanna derail Futher.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 9:39pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

What is saving KC is that Academy is not producing anything to compete with him, thier academy is poor.

Then Leicester " No get money " to buy another quality striker.

Because without Vardy Leicester will be struggling with mid level and below. And if he gets injured now that's effectively the end of thier season.

Truth
Leicester is not the place for Nacho if he truly wants to have a successful career and not just after the money

Vardy is hindering his destiny and he doesn't seem bothered

I will even prefer if he is sent out on loan to any mid table team where starting shirt is guaranteed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
seankafor:
guy do you treat Fulani amajiri the same way you treat your business partners from other regions?

[s]Believe it or not blacks are at the lower chamber of the race food chain no sugarcoating in this..[/s]

my guy speak for yourself
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2020
Joebie:
Fred Onyedinma scores.. it's fight to finish. 5-3 aggregate atm in favor of Wycombe

I hope they win and send that Racist thug of a manager Joey Barton back to the doldrums.

Barton represents the quintessential example of white bigoted double standard, favoritism and white privilege in football.

And the forgotten man Fred Onyedinma where this thread is concerned scores.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 9:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
seankafor:
guy u dey funny ahswear..
Even racism dey for UK.. ask sterling..he has been racially abused many times..

Thing is, once you no dey your house, don't be expecting to be treated same way with core indigenes of where you migrate to..

Just imagine one Hausa man come your community dey drag kingship or community leader with you..how you go feel?

Exactment!!

But the Hausa analogy don't play here. The Fulanis use violence most of the time to upturn constituted authorities to enforce theirs, but in these case, these people are out there looking for a better life, they don't want to trouble, they want to be treated fairly, they don't want any violence.

No matter what the case may be, there are a few jerks in the community who'd make their folly obvious.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Edopesin:

Truth
Leicester is not the place for Nacho if he truly wants to have a successful career and not just after the money

Vardy is hindering his destiny and he doesn't seem bothered

I will even prefer if he is sent out on loan to any mid table team where starting shirt is guaranteed

It really depends on what you define a successful as, in the first instance.

KC went to Leicester by thier standards a very big transfer fee of £25 million with very high hopes to be high scoring striker.

He has failed woefully.

However, they are not a big club they cannot afford to bench him.

KC would have signed a long term contract of at least 5 years. I expect him to be on at least with yearly increments in consideration £75k a week.

Now tell which serious club will pay £75k a week plus transfer fee for a striker like KC, that guarantee you nothing.

So KC will run out his contract to the last £££. Leicester will also try to revamp him and give him some opportunity that maybe his value may rise and hopefully one club will carry the liability from their hand.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

What is saving KC is that Academy is not producing anything to compete with him, thier academy is poor.

Because without Vardy Leicester will be struggling with mid level and below. And if he gets injured now that's effectively the end of thier season.

How many epl teams have striker from academy doing well ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:56pm On Jul 06, 2020
@BOLDED hahahahaha...

komekn:

I hope they win and send that Racist thug of a manager Joey Barton back to the doldrums.

Barton represents the quintessential example of white bigoted double standard, favoritism and white privilege in football.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2020
I do. I treat all tribes the same way.
I've come across many successful blacks. It depends on who you roll with.
When people talk about blacks they only think of those in the slums.

seankafor:

Believe it or not blacks are at the lower chamber of the race food chain no sugarcoating in this..

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
Zaragoza can't even win at home.. dunce club!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 5inchdick: 10:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

I can't tell how devoid of emotive bias and sentiment this comment is but it is sure fallacy-filled.
You are trying to prove something in the real world using imaginary example. That's messed up bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

KC went to Leicester by thier standards a very big transfer fee of £25 million with very high hopes to be high scoring striker.

He has failed woefully.

KC would have signed a long term contract of at least 5 years. I expect him to be on at least with yearly increments in consideration £75k a week.

Now tell which serious club will pay £75k a week plus transfer fee for a striker like KC, that guarantee you nothing.

So KC will run out his contract to the last £££. Leicester will also try to revamp him and give him some opportunity that maybe his value may rise and hopefully one club will carry the liability from their hand.

Haha I won't say he has failed woefully because he has not really been given the chance to play except in the few matches he started last season when Vardy was suspended, And this season is probably his best so far

Leicester should strike some deal with a mid table team and pay part of his weekly, I still have high hopes and believe he will impress
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by sandrapretty(f): 10:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
Joebie:
can u imagine losing 1-3 at home.
I almost chose them but na God save me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Joebie:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
I hear say Lloris and Son throw way blow on live TV cheesy

Son for re-arrange person teeth
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:16pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

The way my man jumps in at the mention of his boys be like... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

You contradicting yourself with your unit of measurement for a player to be benched.

In 2017/18 after 21 EPL games he scored 3 goals.

In 2018/19 after 30 EPL games he scored 1 goal.

In 2019/20 after 16 games he has scored 5 goals.

So the Leicester players should accuse the management of black discrimination and favoritism in favour of Kelechi against coyote players because with those statistics he should never play for Leicester.

Using your logic.

Okay, so, what you're trying to say is that Italy is more racist than England?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

He has failed woefully.

why are you always Pessimistic about the lad? Why are you always like this? Who made you into a pessimist.

Oga ooo. Enjoy your pessimism.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

He has failed woefully.

BOOKMARKED
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 10:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
AIG07:
why are you always Pessimistic about the lad? Why are you always like this? Who made you into a pessimist.

Oga ooo. Enjoy your pessimism.

Long time bro

How's everything?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2020
komekn:

He has failed woefully.

Look below, you will see how the real failures and liabilities are laughing at your yeye post grin grin

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:51pm On Jul 06, 2020
Joebie:
Real Zaragoza welcome Rayo Vallecano today. A draw will be enough for the Zaragozans to claim the 2nd spot in the Spanish second tier. Huesca lost away to Deportivo yesterday with Kelechi Nwakali MIA for the fourth consecutive time. However James Igbekeme started and lasted 69 minutes for Zaragoza in their away loss to to Girona last week Friday. Find his stats from that game below. Wishing both teams promotion to the elite division.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2020
Neobulletzz:
You said players that refused club that are really interested in them for more appealing club regret their decision and you gave Mikel Obi as an example

My question na say how Mikel take regret because Mikel won everything in Chelsea so how did he regret that?

Mikel could have won african footballer of the year and be on course for world player of the year. You may not beleive me but he was as a teenager better than paul scholes and at zidane level.
The young man allowed maurinho to underate him. It was very painful
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2020
ChrisKels:

Look below, you will see how the real failures and liabilities are laughing at your yeye post grin grin

Especially the one wey carry ear phone like bandage for ear...

Him career dey fall like GPA yet him still dey laugh grin grin

Klopp no even waste time with the carpenter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:06pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blueelf:

Especially the one wey carry ear phone like bandage for ear...

Him career dey fall like GPA yet him still dey laugh grin grin

Klopp no even waste time with the carpenter grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
elyte89:

I don't understand your post Sir?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:13pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blueelf:

I don't understand your post Sir?

Check dt Tammy comment smiley
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 11:14pm On Jul 06, 2020
elyte89:

Check dt Tammy comment smiley

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I saw it the first time....Abraham live matters..At lease him still better pass Professor Solanke...sub-dean of the school of carpentry, INNIT Boys University

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:23pm On Jul 06, 2020
Joebie:
Europeans today that also migrate to the US aren't treated that way. Now how do you apply your logic here?
Were the Europeans slaves at one time in their past?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2020
Blueelf:

Exactly....the EPL is more racist to me....the worse kind of racism is backdoor racism..You see as Vardy was on a poor run after the covid break and yet he kept starting games. If it were to be an African, he would have been benched after 2 blank games...

Some very Racist coaches dey England
This one no be true sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:33pm On Jul 06, 2020
elyte89:

lwkm
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Subzero047:

Rodgers is actually Scottish if you want to go there
Northern Ireland

(1) (2) (3) ... (8893) (8894) (8895) (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Suzzytee05(f), PurpleHouse(m), Marjoribanks and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.