Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (8899) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11653233 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Melvinity: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
Blueelf:

Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

I saw it the first time....Abraham live matters..At lease him still better pass Professor Solanke...sub-dean of the school of carpentry, INNIT Boys University
� � Just be giving me Joy....!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Where is the link of inter millan ?

It doesn’t make sense for inter to bid 80 for victor when that place is already occupied

Napoli we know and he is likely to join them

Inter wey Dey find way to pay 20 million and make Sanchez deal permanent na dem wan come buy osimhen where there is still Martinez and Lukaku there ?

Please what’s your source

Hope you are not taking things from All Nigeria soccer serious ?

Many people here will give you a better news than that place
https://le10sport.com/football/mercato/mercato-losc-une-intervention-decisive-pour-lavenir-dosimhen-509982/amp?__twitter_impression=true

And it's not a Nigerian site

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Provoker(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Sorry for deviating from our usual discussion of naija players but do you think rashford is on the same level as mbappe?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2020
Odunayaw:
Were the Europeans slaves at one time in their past?

Go read a book.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Interesting fact:

Jamilu Collins has the second highest inceptions in Europe only behind Ndidi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2020
Provoker:
Sorry for deviating from our usual discussion of naija players but do you think rashford is on the same level as mbappe?

Rash-who?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:10pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Where is the link of inter millan ?

It doesn’t make sense for inter to bid 80 for victor when that place is already occupied

Napoli we know and he is likely to join them

Inter wey Dey find way to pay 20 million and make Sanchez deal permanent na dem wan come buy osimhen where there is still Martinez and Lukaku there ?

Please what’s your source

Hope you are not taking things from All Nigeria soccer serious ?

Many people here will give you a better news than that place

I think lukaku is on loan.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
As long as he is okay with that. Competition is good.

jihday:
He's not bad, I believe they can use him as a back up to Werner or any elite striker they get
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
BascoVanVeli:

I think lukaku is on loan.

Hahaha no nah ,I sure say na sanzhez you wan talk

Lukaku na 70 million inter take buy am o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Subzero047:
Interesting fact:

Jamilu Collins has the second highest inceptions in Europe only behind Ndidi

Chriskels and komekn just left

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2020
Provoker:

Rashford?

my guy it's too early to be drinking Star

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Racism is no different. The underlying thing is hate. And once u hate anyone for any reason you can do anything to them or deprive them of anything. But systematic racism is on an established level. I think that’s the main thing people are fighting against. You cannot fight that some individual should love you regardless of your race etc, but you can fight the system for equality in treatment.

Edopesin:

It's one thing to be mean to your slaves and it's another thing to be racist i.e the feeling of superiority over other race, that's the issue here.... A white supremacist might not necessarily be mean but he definitely is racist

You cannot use these scenarios you wrote in that sense as it doesn't define racism which is more than being mean

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2020
Provoker:

Mbappe is good but I think there is hype

Well e better pass Rashford but not miles ahead

Mind you I don’t rate Rashford
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2020
komekn:

Laughing all the way to the bank.

But why are they in this discourse are they concerned and or remotely interested in Nigeria.

They are scammers grin grin

They got the money by false pretense ala hushpuppi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Chriskels and komekn just left

I wish him all the best, though I don't rate him. I hope he doesn't go down with Paderborn btw
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2020
TheSuperNerd:
✔From Several hours ago (Osimhen Transfer Update).

Osita Okolo, Victor Osimhen's Manager and Brother-in-law (one of his reps):

“Victor went to Naples with his representatives. We talked and exchanged views on the city: the impressions were good, to tell you the truth.

“Victor isn’t always shy, although he would’ve preferred to make an important decision with less media exposure.

“After meeting De Laurentiis, Giuntoli and Gattuso, he told me he needed some time to make a decision, without any pressure.

“Later this week he’ll drop his concerns and confirm his decision, whether he decides to accept Napoli’s offer or not.

“We’re waiting. [His decision] may come not long after today. The coach made him feel wanted. He believes a lot in [Osimhen’s] ability and what he can do.

“Victor told me there was an agreement on everything but that there was still a couple more things to iron out before the final decision: the announcement should be made by tomorrow.

“I think it’s important for him to have a starting place, to grow further, even if there are no guarantees in the world of football.

“At Wolfsburg they promised him several things, then they moved the goalposts. Victor doesn’t want to get this decision wrong.

“I think Napoli would be the right place for him to grow, but he has the final say.”

He should make the move already. Gattuso had always wanted him since the time he was managing AC Milan.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2020
Joebie:
Igbekeme has joined ur boy, cleaning the bench. Since my simple factual report pains you, let me make it subtle. wink

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2020
zuchyblink:
at this age they tend to flatter to decieve.very soon the guy will go off the radar

Same was said about Rashford.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2020
Joebie:
Racism is no different. The underlying thing is hate. And once u hate anyone for any reason you can do anything to them or deprive them of anything. But systematic racism is on an established level. I think that’s the main thing people are fighting against. You cannot fight that some individual should love you regardless of your race etc, but you can fight the system for equality in treatment.

At the 1st bolded, Not all Racists necessarily hate and that's why I say it's different cause we've seen instances where a white person marry a black person and be racist to other blacks... And I don't think anyone would marry who they hated.

And as you've pointed out in the second bolded, Equality is all there should be but when the system tends to be biased in this sense with the fact that some of these people in power to change the rules are actually Racists themselves
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

I wish him all the best, though I don't rate him. I hope he doesn't go down with Paderborn btw

Not bad you don’t rate him jare

I hope he also doesn’t go down too
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2020
elunico:

Same was said about Rashford.

In every Rashford, there were Cleverly, Jesse Lingard et al
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Hahaha no nah ,I sure say na sanzhez you wan talk

Lukaku na 70 million inter take buy am o

Oh okay
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Clint02(m): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
Provoker:
I see why you call yourself provoker.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2020
The feeling of superiority is a form of hate. One can marry someone and still be racist to that person. grin
Edopesin:

At the 1st bolded, Not all Racists necessarily hate and that's why I say it's different cause we've seen instances where a white person marry a black person and be racist to other blacks... And I don't think anyone would marry who they hated.

And as you've pointed out in the second bolded, Equality is all there should be but when the system tends to be biased in this sense with the fact that some of these people in power to change the rules are actually Racists themselves
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
rabzy:

Any race, tribe or colour can be mean and cruel...we just look for excuse to justify such actions..be it colour..tribe. or religious escuse.
The Barbary pirates or moors of north africa took whites and were very mean and cruel to them..the Roman empire was built on blood and toil of the franks, Germanic tribes..the Saxons and Celts..all the tribes of the world except the greeks, were barbarians to be enslaved and misused.
Efunsetan aniwura a warrior chieftain in Ibadan was very mean to her slaves, if any female slave becomes pregnant, they are beheaded.
Slave owners here could do and undo with their slaves. Madam tinubu was of Lagos told a white slave dealer that instead of selling her slaves cheaper she would rather drown them.
Slaves in Africa were often buried with their owners to continue serving in the after life.

Thank you for dropping this snippet.

We simply don't read, reason why we allow the mischievous enough power to sow all sorts of narratives into our subconscious, we then take it as truth, mumble it as hard facts and die in ignorance while they reap off our gullibility.

When ever slavery is mentioned, the picture that comes to our mind is black people in chains with a white slave master with whips on their backs, but, that is just a little bit of era of slavery.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Footyarea(m): 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2020
Footy area is a sports news website that keeps you updated on everything football and all football news updates.

https://footyarea.com/2020/06/26/wolves-players-will-stay-despite-no-champions-league-nuno/

https://footyarea.com/2020/07/06/borussia-dortmund-give-united-deadline-to-sign-sancho/

https://footyarea.com/2020/07/04/football-news-round-up-from-across-europe/

Footy Area brings you another edition of our weekly football news and round up from Europe’s top five leagues

https://footyarea.com/2020/07/04/football-news-round-up-from-across-europe/

Jadon Sancho still desires a move to Old Trafford, while Inter Milan are keen to buy Alexis Sanchez.

20-year-old Sancho, has been linked with a host of European giants after impressing for Borussia Dortmund.

While he could be destined for Manchester United, United may need to get rid of Sanchez for good.

TOP STORY – SANCHO WANTS TO JOIN MANCHESTER UNITED

https://footyarea.com/2020/06/29/real-madrid-prepare-bid-for-sancho-worth-at-least-e140m/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Edopesin:

It's one thing to be mean to your slaves and it's another thing to be racist i.e the feeling of superiority over other race, that's the issue here.... A white supremacist might not necessarily be mean but he definitely is racist

You cannot use these scenarios you wrote in that sense as it doesn't define racism which is more than being mean

Feelings, that's the keyword here. You don't have control over someone else's feelings towards you, you can only attempt to improve yourself and if the person remains adamant, that's their problem, not yours.

I don't care if someone sees himself as superior to me, I do me and I tell them, fück off. That's how I've always and would always deal with them racist asshöles. So long as they know what they do hurt you, they'd continue to do it. You even make it worse by looking for a political remedy to the problem.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2020
Joebie:
As long as he is okay with that. Competition is good.

Person wer no wan sign new contract wer dm give, da guy sa e want 170k if not e go look eye go transfer market see as e go be
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bukayo is an Englishman. When are people going start getting that through their thick skulls?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2020
Bolowolowo:
Bukayo is an Englishman. When are people going start getting that through their thick skulls?

They keep on deceiving themselves

I don tell them tire

People wey Dey this thread sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kalapizim:
I watched Amokachi on tv before Afcon 2006 leaning his opinions that he would love to have Mikel play a a deep laying playmaker and not 10 as people where wanting him to fill into to Jay Jay's position the.

Da bull and Jose surely saw something we fans weren't seeing.

Siasia played him as a 10 at the Olympics and he came good, didn't he?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 2:24pm On Jul 07, 2020
ChrisKels:

In every Rashford, there were Cleverly, Jesse Lingard et al

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8896) (8897) (8898) (8899) (8900) (8901) (8902) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Pidginwhisper, TheSuperNerd(m), uchenna55 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.