Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9220) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11593244 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) ... (16121) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

You wanna deny the fact that you wanna die put Iheancho, Nwakali etc matter? grin

You be d mugu. Osimhen had more game time but according to your conspicuous logic, Osimhen was better because he played with a poor team compared to Tammy. Kkkkkkkkk

Can we say Kayode was better based on your logic? Kkkkkk grin

1.Tammy Abraham
2. Osimhen

I can't give names of players that went back to their previous clubs. So keep quiet.

Oga metaljigsaw also avoided my question when I asked him to use this same logic when I asked if Sadiq Umar is better than Tammy Abraham

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2020
why are you such an unrepentant olodo today?

from the screenshot you posted who played more matches between Abraham and Osimhen? abi you don't know simple math again?

YES I DENY IT! now prove me wrong shameless liar.

forgiveness:

You wanna deny the fact that you wanna die put Iheancho, Nwakali etc matter? grin

You be d mugu. Osimhen had more game time but according to your conspicuous logic, Osimhen was better because he played with a poor team compared to Tammy. Kkkkkkkkk

Can we say Kayode was better based on your logic? Kkkkkk grin

1.Tammy Abraham
2. Osimhen

I can't give names of players that went back to their previous clubs. So keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
elunico:

That's more like it.

You find yourself in a shirt league, you paint it with goals and it's almost seen like you're being disrespectful.

I admire the dude's structure as well.

Like Ibrahimovic, his physique.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Philosopher1979:

He willvdoon leave the league eith this performance. Interest from belgium. Heard he is the new Osimhen

Has no similarity with Osimhen, but yeah.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Abia Warriors have signed Dakkada FC goal keeper Vincent Edafe★

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2020
Sadiq umar plays in a far lesser league whereas the french ligue 1 though slightly below the EPL is still up there. French teams have in recent past beaten and knocked out EPL teams in the UCL so the comparison between abraham and osimhen's form is valid

Edopesin:

Oga metaljigsaw also avoided my question when I asked him to use this same logic when I asked if Sadiq Umar is better than Tammy Abraham

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 7:11pm On Aug 12, 2020
TheLoneCitizen:

Osayi-Samuel has rejected the offer from Club Brugge. No premier league club have bid for the player, so QPR will start contract extension with him.

Good move?

West London Sport reports that Osayi-Samuel rejected Club Brugge to remain in England. His contract expires next year.

He'll resume training next week with QPR, but no club other than Brugge have made a bid. He will be 23 at the end of the year.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:
Most expensive players from Jupiler Pro League:

Jonathan David ››› Lille 27M€

Wesley Aston Villa ››› 25M€

Youri Tielemans Monaco ››› 25M€

Victor Osimhen Lille ››› 22M€

Marouane Fellaini Everton ››› 22M€

Sander Berge Sheffield United ››› 21,5M€

Osimhen is 13 million euros sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:
Lmao, I dey here dey wait make dem bring stats, none of dem fit bring the stats wey dem dey shout about

Ogbeni lampard dey score goals and e dey play behind the strikers

Yes he had more goals than iniesta but he was not better than him

This is simple bro, no need to rub my self in the mud with you

Even the english media will never say this nonsense you are saying

Lampard is not on iniesta level

EOD
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2020
mostob:
Chelsea fans sef... Lampard better than Xavi and Iniesta.
make I siddon dey look una

Leave those ones

They know the truth in their mind

Even english fans are yet to decide who is better between lampard and gerrard but here you are seeing deluded chelsea fans jumping to iniesta comparism
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
chrisooblog:
Sadiq umar plays in a far lesser league whereas the french ligue 1 though slightly below the EPL is still up there. French teams have in recent past beaten and knocked out EPL teams in the UCL so the comparison between abraham and osimhen's form is valid

The Ligue 1 is up there but still below the Premier League, it is even below Seria A, Bundesliga, and La liga and he said the Sadiq Umar and Abraham is more comparable in contrary to what you're saying

As per the bolded, you cannot just pick random matches where a small team beats a better team to make your comparison valid

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Arabiandude: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2020
maidaboi:
man u may win because of there pedigree when small teams against big team even when they have better players
What was the outcome the last time they met when Man U seemingly had better players compared to their current team?

Let me remind you, lenglet in 90mins took Lukaku out of the match and that's what prompted Barca signing him.

Also, Liverpool had a better team and club name when they met and lost to Sevilla.

As an English team, the only way you can win Sevilla is when you go attacking, that's why Man City and this current Liverpool will beat Sevilla.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Osimhen is 13 million euros sir
He was signed for 22.4 million euros, I even commot 400k
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Ogbeni lampard dey score goals and e dey play behind the strikers

Yes he had more goals than iniesta but he was not better than him

This is simple bro, no need to rub my self in the mud with you

Even the english media will never say this nonsense you are saying

Lampard is not on iniesta level

EOD
Ogbeni I don tell una make una forget goals make una talk another thing wey Iniesta better pass Lampard and drop the stats, una no gree una just dey shout he better pass Lampard

How? What can iniest do better than Lampard

Una just dey shout like say Iniesta no play wing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
peterd53:

213 assists for his club side. Tell me lampard own
Yea okay, Lampard own no reach like that sha, I go confirm, like 17+ I think
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Ogbeni I don tell una make una forget goals make una talk another thing wey Iniesta better pass Lampard and drop the stats, una no gree una just dey shout he better pass Lampard

Remove Lampard's goals and tell us What else he can offer bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
mostob:
Remove Lampard's goals and tell us What else he can offer bro
Guy I don remove goals na. No talk goals again

What can Iniesta do better than him?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Leave those ones

They know the truth in their mind

Even english fans are yet to decide who is better between lampard and gerrard but here you are seeing deluded chelsea fans jumping to iniesta comparism
Lampard is good, I admire him so much but to say he is better than the two is just ....komeknish. Those people who said so are full of EMOTIVE PREJUDICE (komekn's voice)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Guy I don remove goals na. No talk goals again

What can Iniesta do better than him?
lolz...You are still asking me the same question. Without goals,what makes lampard better than the two players?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Anyway you can’t change the fact of world football

You Chelsea fans opinion will remain in your pocket

Lampard is better than someone that’s considered the greatest midfielder of all time

grin

I hear
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

He was signed for 22.4 million euros, I even commot 400k

How was it 22 million ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by feelme2020: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
LATEST ON AKINKUNMI AMOO

Akinkunmi Amoo is already in sweden as we all know.
Moreover he is in the match day squad for tommorows match against IFK Norkoping and so he will either be on the bench or he will play.

Here is the link

https://www.hammarbyfotboll.se/aktuellt/nyheter/truppen-mot-ifk-norrkoping-5/
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

You dey mind them. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
mostob:
lolz...You are still asking me the same question. Without goals,what makes lampard better than the two players?
Lol I don’t know why you people are saying we should put goals aside but I have heard, no wahala and I said you people should tell me other things aside goals that make Iniesta better, you can’t tell me

Lampard had more assists than the iniesta
Was the second best player in the world behind Ronaldinho
I am still asking for what make iniesta better, please answer, because he played for Barca
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

Anyway you can’t change the fact of world football

You Chelsea fans opinion will remain in your pocket

Lampard is better than someone that’s considered the greatest midfielder of all time

grin

I hear
Me I shall know say if dem out Iniesta and Lampard say make I pick one, I go pick Lampard

Nothing wey Iniesta do wey Lampard no do and Lampard did better self, simple
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Edopesin: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

How was it 22 million ?
His market value as at that time was 13 million, Lille paid 22.4 million for him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

His market value as at that time was 13 million, Lille paid 22.4 million for him

Okay bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by feelme2020: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Lol I don’t know why you people are saying we should put goals aside but I have heard, no wahala and I said you people should tell me other things aside goals that make Iniesta better, you can’t tell me

Lampard had more assists than the iniesta
Was the second best player in the world behind Ronaldinho
I am still asking for what make iniesta better, please answer, because he played for Barca

He could control the midfield better. Lampard cannot control the midfield like iniesta. Iniesta was a conductor and when he was in midfield, the leg of the opposing team CANNOT touch the ball. It happened whenever Barcelona faced Chelsea. Lampard will be lost and iniesta together with xavi will simply control the midfield. this is a very important aspect of central midfield play.
Besides, he was more skilful. Lampard we all know is NOT too skillful
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Kayode call up to national team more times na fat lie. Facts don't lie.

It's no lies, Osimhen only played against SA, Kayode same too. He wasn't called up for that year till last year's Afcon period.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 8:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

The Ligue 1 is up there but still below the Premier League, it is even below Seria A, Bundesliga, and La liga and he said the Sadiq Umar and Abraham is more comparable in contrary to what you're saying

As per the bolded, you cannot just pick random matches where a small team beats a better team to make your comparison valid
Lyon beating man city random? Monaco beating and knocking out arsenal, man city and Chelsea over the years random? OK o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
feelme2020:

He could control the midfield better. Lampard cannot control the midfield like iniesta. Iniesta was a conductor and when he was in midfield, the leg of the opposing team CANNOT touch the ball. It happened whenever Barcelona faced Chelsea. Lampard will be lost and iniesta together with xavi will simply control the midfield. this is a very important aspect of central midfield play.
Besides, he was more skilful. Lampard we all know is NOT too skillful
Lmao Wetin be this na
Control the midfield, How? You just dey talk control midfield, please explain

He say Lampard lost, abeg who collect ball for Messi hand throw pass to Ramires

Or the Lampard wey score Barca from like a corner angle wey Puyol dey wonder how ball take enter net

Bros talk another thing abeg

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
chrisooblog:
why are you such an unrepentant olodo today?

from the screenshot you posted who played more matches between Abraham and Osimhen? abi you don't know simple math again?

YES I DENY IT! now prove me wrong shameless liar.

Osimhen had more GAME TIME than Tammy. Is that what you can't grasp?

So if you play 48 matches but end up playing 30 minutes, you will tell me I had much march than someone who played 15 matches and had 1,350 minutes game time, huh? I have told you to use your brain to think for once but you will not. Olodorabata. grin

You are bloody liar. That's a fact

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) (9222) (9223) ... (16121) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: elyte89, opes, Stillwater10, GeneralDae, dkay51(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.