Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,729 members, 7,820,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (9218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11702926 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
andrewbaba44:

He would do well in the turkish league as you said

But i wont agree he will score 40 in 60 games

Besides i dont want him there jare

40 goals in 60 games is not really a big deal. It's just 20+ goals in two seasons.

Sorloth who flopped at Palace has scored 24 goals in 34 this season.

The player Iheanacho would be replacing has scored 32 goals in two seasons with two struggling sides.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Oga talk another thing
Na you talk say Lampard pass them only in Penalties

I don give you stat make you go do maths come back

Remove Lampard Penalties, no even remove anything from Xavi and Iniesta, dem no still reach
loll he's good at taking penalty only
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
maidaboi:
loll he's good at taking penalty only
Lmao you no get anything else talk

Anytime you do the maths just cc me, I go dey here cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
chrisooblog:
but you claimed lack of game time with the national team prevented kayode from getting a work permit. The same "game time" onyekuru enjoyed that is why everton gave him work permit abi?

mockery of myself? no bro you have that well covered. all the players you have tipped for greatness have been a hit back to back from ajagun to kayode to ojo to solanke to ilori have really been great wouldn't you agree?

since we are talking about here and now is solanke still better than iheanacho?

grin

Oh! You want to change mouth Onyekuru didn't get work permit again, huh? grin

Can you see you are a very confused person?

Kayode Olarenwaju for your information scored 10 goals and assisted 7 times in the Turkish league. Going by your logic he is better than Osimhen because he was able to score those goals with a poor team while Osimhen was able to score those goals because he played with better players, right? grin

Is Tiago Ilori not still playing for Sporting Lisbon? I know if one Nigerian player from some regions in Nigeria warm bench in Sporting Lisbon, they will be compared with Pique and Maradona. The joke on you.

Lookman still remains Leipzig player. We saw how you people want to die because of Iheancho, Nwakali etc despite the fact that they had issues in their career. Why are you not seeing that? Yes! Lookman didn't do anything this season. Fact.

Of course, Iheancho is far better than Solanke this season. That's a statement of fact. Only prejudice peeps like you will not admit when you see your.......

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:40pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Playing for Shitty Chelsea and still have more stats than Xavi and Iniesta combined
If he play for a better team than Chelsea na im be say Xavi and Iniesta no go dey the discussion be that
when You say stats do you mean penalties? Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Lmao you no get anything else talk

Anytime you do the maths just cc me, I go dey here cheesy cheesy
lol in your dreams
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by peterd53(m): 5:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Oga what can Xavi and Iniesta do better than Lampard. Please answer

Lampard yanch go rot for bench . Lampard weh Chelsea almost use Gerard replace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

cheesy
What individual award has he won in Spain and outside Spain that lampard has not won hmm

Dont go there bro grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:43pm On Aug 12, 2020
maidaboi:
when You say stats do you mean penalties? Lol
Oga I don tell you make you comot Lampard penalties

No comot anything from Xavi and Iniesta, add their own Penalties join, dem no still reach

When you don do am, come back make I know
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
peterd53:

Lampard yanch go rot for bench . Lampard weh Chelsea almost use Gerard replace
Lmao Chelsea replace Lampard, when Bro?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
chrisooblog:
so solanke was on haaland sancho level in 2017? really grin with how many goals?

chei forgiveness grin grin grin grin grin

i haven't laughed so hard in a long time

Where did you get that from? Are you trying to avoid your conspicuous statement that players can't be rated in their infancy? Only an ignoramus can make such statement and you are one.

Keep laughing at your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 5:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
hmm this is a very controversial topic cheesy

if we are talking trophies and overall reputation in the game then Xavi and Iniesta are way ahead of Lampard but if we are talking goals/assists thens Lamps has a shout.

however I think there is no basis for comparison based on styles. Lamps was more of a box to box midfielder while Xavi was more of a midfield conductor. Iniesta let's be honest if we are judging based strictly on goals and assists then his stats are just there. what stands Iniesta out is his timing he delivered when it mattered most. real clutch player
andrewbaba44:
Lampard better than XAVI and INIESTA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Oga I don tell you make you comot Lampard penalties

No comot anything from Xavi and Iniesta, add their own Penalties join, dem no still reach

When you don do am, come back make I know
remove his goals and compare other stats he will become a John Ogu lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Yet you and your cohorts favours a player finding it hard to play in the Bundesliga ahead of Kayode. And you have the guts to tag me sentimental, huh?

Who was this player in the bundesliga you're talking about.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
maidaboi:
remove his goals and compare other stats he will become a John Ogu lol
Which other Stats
Put am here make we trash am one by one, e be like say you think say Lampard no get stats ba

Which stats are you talking about make we trash am out one after the other
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
chrisooblog:

if we are talking trophies and overall reputation in the game then Xavi and Iniesta are way ahead of Lampard but if we are talking goals/assists thens Lamps has a shout.

this is the koko
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Which other Stats
Put am here make we trash am one by one, e be like say you think say Lampard no get stats ba

you free to bring them
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:51pm On Aug 12, 2020
maidaboi:
this is the koko
Oga I dey wait for the stats ooo, apart from the goals wey you talk make we trash am out
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by peterd53(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Which other Stats

Xavi made 30 assists in a season playing as a CM FFS. Lampard deh mad??
Euro 2008 best player. How many times lampard make pro ix for im whole career?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by peterd53(m): 5:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
Chelsea fans wan start Wetin pass dem oo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:53pm On Aug 12, 2020
maidaboi:
you free to bring them
Lol you wan run

Na you talk say remove Lampard goals, Lampard go turn John Ogu na

Bring the stats come make we see
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
peterd53:

lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
I
peterd53:

Lmao
Lampard score 22 League goals in season as a midfielder
Bro 22 league goals as a midfielder, that’s criminal
Talk another one
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:
Lol you wan run
Na you talk say remove Lampard goals, Lampard go turn John Ogu na
Bring the stats come make we see
run go where lol Bring the stats and debunk the claim
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
chrisooblog:

however I think there is no basis for comparison based on styles. Lamps was more of a box to box midfielder while Xavi was more of a midfield conductor. Iniesta let's be honest if we are judging based strictly on goals and assists then his stats are just there. what stands Iniesta out is his timing he delivered when it mattered most. real clutch player

Lampard is not in their league grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2020
grin grin grin grin

Kayode (7 goals) better than Osimhen (13 goals) wondafuuu! grin grin grin

sporting lisbon is where he started from oh so it's an achievement going back to your small beginnings while his mate bruno fernandez went on to bigger and better things?

even at the time you claimed as being the basis for your comparison Solanke was not better than KC but you still dropped that basely assertion

i'm not changing mouth on Onyekuru nothing despite him not getting a work permit with everton he was still with the national team and went on to play for galatasery and monaco so stop making childish excuses for kayode.

iheanacho nwakali? shoo who was dying for them? na so to swallow this L dey pain you reach? grin grin grin

forgiveness:

Oh! You want to change mouth Onyekuru didn't get work permit again, huh? grin

Can you see you are a very confused person?

Kayode Olarenwaju for your information scored 10 goals and assisted 7 times in the Turkish league. Going by your logic he is better than Osimhen because he was able to score those goals with a poor team while Osimhen was able to score those goals because he played with better players, right? grin

Is Tiago Ilori not still playing for Sporting Lisbon? I know if one Nigerian player from some regions in Nigeria warm bench in Sporting Lisbon, they will be compared with Pique and Maradona. The joke on you.

Lookman still remains Leipzig player. We saw how you people want to die because of Iheancho, Nwakali etc despite the fact that they had issues in their career. Why are you not seeing that? Yes! Lookman didn't do anything this season. Fact.

Of course, Iheancho is far better than Solanke this season. That's a statement of fact. Only prejudice peeps like you will not admit when you see your.......

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Oga I dey wait for the stats ooo, apart from the goals wey you talk make we trash am out
check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/273096/xavi-vs-lampard-whos-better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 6:01pm On Aug 12, 2020
maidaboi:
check this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/273096/xavi-vs-lampard-whos-better
Guy na nairaland thread be this na

No be person like me and you dey input for the thread

Bring the stats wey no be goals wey you talk say go make Lampard be like John Ogu come out, na that one I dey wait for
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by peterd53(m): 6:02pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:
I
Lmao
Lampard score 22 League goals in season as a midfielder
Bro 22 league goals as a midfielder, that’s criminal
Talk another one

Apart from his goals. Tell me his other notable achievements. He scored dos goals playing next to the strikers. Kaka made similar stats at milan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
Neobulletzz:

Guy na nairaland thread be this na

No be person like me and you dey input for the thread

Bring the stats wey no be goals wey you talk say go make Lampard be like John Ogu come out, na that one I dey wait for
hahhahahhahaha
Bring them and debunk my claims lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
peterd53:

Apart from his goals. Tell me his other notable achievements. He scored dos goals playing next to the strikers. Kaka made similar stats at milan
they think everything is about goals
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Neobulletzz(m): 6:05pm On Aug 12, 2020
peterd53:

Lmao now all of una don dey talk apart from goals

Okay I don hear make we leave goals

Make una bring the other stats wey Xavi and Iniesta use pass Lampard, una no wan bring am grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9215) (9216) (9217) (9218) (9219) (9220) (9221) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mummyson26(m), forgiveness, hatakekakashi, kennysville(m), elyte89, Marjoribanks, Triniti(m), Amedino99(m), lbrichman2, 10cedes and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.