Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11605825 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10624) (10625) (10626) (10627) (10628) (10629) (10630) ... (16124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:49pm On May 05, 2021
jihday:
please who is KC?

Kevin Costner, famous Hollywood actor.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:03pm On May 05, 2021
maidaboi:
Guys today is my birthday
I am a year Older
Happy birthday to me

Happy birthday!! God bless you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 4:42pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:
So Mikel agu is celebrating a Portuguese passport as the average/poor Nigerian ?

This guy is a footballer for crying out loud and he is not poor

The guy fall my hand small make I no lie

Dude is behaving like someone who they sold lands to send to Europe to hustle

Anyway what do I know
I was so pissed when I saw that sad. Dude even wrote "what God cannot do does not exist", so condescending. Well, I blame Nigeria for making her citizens feel less human.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:52pm On May 05, 2021
Enyimba losing at home to ifeanyi Ubah 1-0 ht

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 4:57pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

You don’t like iheanacho more than I do ,but we need to be realistic

You think iheanacho will come 2nd in the African player of the year, like seriously ?

You didn’t even mention achraf hakimi self

We are still going to av d usual mahrez,sallah and mane. ...I doubt if nacho would make d top 5 self

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 5:14pm On May 05, 2021
elyte89:

We are still going to av d usual mahrez,sallah and mane. ...I doubt if nacho would make d top 5 self
Nacho should make the list . but I see Mahrez winning it with no stress

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 5:17pm On May 05, 2021
Rohr planning to have Victor Moses back in the super eagles color after an impressive performance with spartak Moscow. This Rohr self I thought we have move on from him since his retirement from the national team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:27pm On May 05, 2021
Damioduso1:
Rohr planning to have Victor Moses back in the super eagles color after an impressive performance with spartak Moscow. This Rohr self I thought we have move on from him since his retirement from the national team.

cheesy cheesy

E pain me say Moses no win seria A sha

No thanks to not selling nianggolan quick
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:33pm On May 05, 2021
Enyimba down 0-2 to ifeanyi Ubah

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2021
On which ground should a Salah or mane make top three African best and ndidi is not going to make it?

Ndidi is the best African player in my opinion right now, Salah is even ahead of Mahez, just few goals here and there, so many substitutes appearances, plays UEFA champions league semifinals and scores, then he should be made African best? How nau, above an ndidi that has been so consistent, plays regularly and performs.

If ndidi wins F.A cup he should be African best player, but as usual we like to underate our own and jump on anything foreign, in the name of "I am not sentimental " grin

Somebody even called mane, I love Mane to pieces, but how can mane be top 3 ahead of iheanacho, talkless of ndidi this season nau.. oga oh

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 5:42pm On May 05, 2021
Damioduso1:
Predictable old man
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:48pm On May 05, 2021
BascoVanVeli:
Enyimba down 0-2 to ifeanyi Ubah

Enyimba pull a goal back 1-2

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:49pm On May 05, 2021
Dannyxy:
On which ground should a Salah or mane make top three African best and ndidi is not going to make it?

Ndidi is the best African player in my opinion right now, Salah is even ahead of Mahez, just few goals here and there, so many substitutes appearances, plays UEFA champions league semifinals and scores, then he should be made African best? How nau, above an ndidi that has been so consistent, plays regularly and performs.

If ndidi wins F.A cup he should be African best player, but as usual we like to underate our own and jump on anything foreign, in the name of "I am not sentimental " grin

Somebody even called mane, I love Mane to pieces, but how can mane be top 3 ahead of iheanacho, talkless of ndidi this season nau.. oga oh

Ndidi cannot be African best player ,the earlier you know the better for you

Mane doesn’t deserved to be ahead of nacho ,none of them will make top 3

Don’t be surprised if you see something like this
Mahrez
Salah
Achraf hakimi

There is nothing like underrating our own ,I like to be sincere ,ndidi should be apoty if Leicester wins the fa cup ? If he win am I go happy pass you ,pray he makes top 5

If your player is having a mahrez performance in a team like City you won’t call it here and there Oga

I am just giving it to mahrez because city will be playing in the champions league finals and no be moi moi ,if Liverpool had won the epl at least nothing would stop salah from winning it

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:18pm On May 05, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Happy birthday!! God bless you.
thanks sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 6:20pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Mahrez
Salah
Achraf hakimi 7

There is nothing like underrating our own ,I like to be sincere ,ndidi should be apoty if Leicester wins the fa cup ? If he win am I go happy pass you ,pray he makes top 5

If your player is having a mahrez performance in a team like City you won’t call it here and there Oga

I am just giving it to mahrez because city will be playing in the champions league finals and no be moi moi ,if Liverpool had won the epl at least nothing would stop salah from winning it
how has mahrez been better than ndidi this season?... please drop logical points, don't come and me telling me goals, mahrez is not the highest goal scorer in the league, he is not the best player in the league, he is not the best African player in the league, he is not the highest goal scoring African in the league, he has not won any player of the month this season, he is not the African player the with most man of the match this season, so again why should mahrez win the African best player?

because he plays for mancity?

Oh because he got to the finals ot the champions league final, with any consistent outstanding display at any point of the season, he should be crowned best African player grin, laughable...

Again Ndidi, Salah then any other African player, is the way it should go.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2021
Dannyxy:
how has mahrez been better than ndidi this season?... please drop logical points, don't come and me telling me goals, mahrez is not the highest goal scorer in the league, he is not the best player in the league, he is not the best African player in the league, he is not the highest goal scoring African in the league, he has not won any player of the month this season, he is not the African player the most man of the match this season, so again why should mahrez win the African best player?

nice points
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 6:22pm On May 05, 2021
Dannyxy:
how has mahrez been better than ndidi this season?... please drop logical points, don't come and me telling me goals, mahrez is not the highest goal scorer in the league, he is not the best player in the league, he is not the best African player in the league, he is not the highest goal scoring African in the league, he has not won any player of the month this season, he is not the African player the most man of the match this season, so again why should mahrez win the African best player?

See defenders rarely win African player of the year and ndidi is a defensive midfielder. It's mostly attacking midfielders, wingers and strikers that win such awards. However he may be nominated

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Enyimba pull a goal back 1-2

Enyimba equalize at the death

Enyimba 2-2 Ifeanyi Ubah Ft

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 6:30pm On May 05, 2021
Damioduso1:

Let's move on from VicMo abeg. He is good but will cause us distractions

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:32pm On May 05, 2021
Dannyxy:
how has mahrez been better than ndidi this season?... please drop logical points, don't come and me telling me goals, mahrez is not the highest goal scorer in the league, he is not the best player in the league, he is not the best African player in the league, he is not the highest goal scoring African in the league, he has not won any player of the month this season, he is not the African player the with most man of the match this season, so again why should mahrez win the African best player?

Oh because he got to the finals ot the champions league final, with any consistent outstanding display at any point of the season, he should be crowned best African player grin, laughable...

Again Ndidi, Salah then any other African player, is the way it should go.

Okay mahrez is not the best player ,but ndidi won’t win apoty of the year

Can you bet your money that ndidi will make top 3 ? Lol

Mahrez will be there ahead of ndidi ,I will be so happy if I am wrong ,I just need to say the fact

Mahrez will be winning the epl and not salah grin

You revolve around the epl for not mentioning achraf hakimi ,too bad grin

Mane won the last one when Liverpool won the league

Aubameyang was African epl top scorer last Season ,did he take the award ??

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 6:33pm On May 05, 2021
maidaboi:
nice points

We know the truth

Let’s see if ndidi will make the epl team of the season at least

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 6:45pm On May 05, 2021
Every angle of Iheanacho's assist. Ndidi's back heal was delicious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7H5bQ621fh8
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dannyxy(m): 6:47pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Okay mahrez is not the best player ,but ndidi won’t win apoty of the year

Can you bet your money that ndidi will make top 3 ? Lol

Mahrez will be there ahead of ndidi ,I will be so happy if I am wrong ,I just need to say the fact

Mahrez will be winning the epl and not salah grin

You revolve around the epl for not mentioning achraf hakimi ,too bad grin

Mane won the last one when Liverpool won the league

Aubameyang was African epl top scorer last Season ,did he take the award ??
mane was excellent that season though, more than 20 goals, the best player or one of the best players for his team, can same be said for mahrez?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:06pm On May 05, 2021
Dannyxy:
mane was excellent that season though, more than 20 goals, the best player or one of the best players for his team, can same be said for mahrez?

What has other players won if i may ask that they should win it ?

Since the players that scored more goals havent won anything so they should give them ?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 7:23pm On May 05, 2021
Dannyxy:

For one, he is playing at a small team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2021
Goal werneerrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Andrew watch me roast another laliga team tonight grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

What has other players won if i may ask that they should win it ?

Since the players that scored more goals havent won anything so they should give them ?

Its rare for any player to win African player of the year for exploits in the first half of the year. The 2nd half of the year and what is currently happening is what people remember and base their votes on. Mane, Salah, Mahrez might all fade and someone else might be on a hot streak and win it. Its too early to tell.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 8:43pm On May 05, 2021
When we tell ndidi to sign for a big club, they will say that he is good at leicester. Now, the same Delusional people expect a sane organization to vote ndidi ahead of
Salah 20 goals epl
Hakimi Seria A winner
Mahrez Epl, CC and possibly champions league winner

Even the likes of Mane, has more chances of winning than Ndidi. Hopefully, it will teach ndidi the importance of playing for a big club and he can consider signing for a big club that has chances of winning multiple trophies. Anything contrary, and ndidi will just be that "1 man see in the eyes of the blind" even the Ac milan Ivory coast Midfilder has more chances of winning APOY than ndidi

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:47pm On May 05, 2021
Truidstar:

Its rare for any player to win African player of the year for exploits in the first half of the year. The 2nd half of the year and what is currently happening is what people remember and base their votes on. Mane, Salah, Mahrez might all fade and someone else might be on a hot streak and win it. Its too early to tell.

Too early to tell but the season is almost over sir

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2021
12large1:
When we tell ndidi to sign for a big club, they will say that he is good at leicester. Now, the same Delusional people expect a sane organization to vote ndidi ahead of
Salah 20 goals epl
Hakimi Seria A winner
Mahrez Epl, CC and possibly champions league winner

Even the likes of Mane, has more chances of winning than Ndidi. Hopefully, it will teach ndidi the importance of playing for a big club and he can consider signing for a big club that has chances of winning multiple trophies. Anything contrary, and ndidi will just be that "1 man see in the eyes of the blind" even the Ac milan Ivory coast Midfilder has more chances of winning APOY than ndidi
where were you when we had somebody telling us that a lion in a monkey post is better than a mouse in a 5-aside?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 8:56pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Mahrez
Salah
Achraf hakimi

What if mendy of Chelsea wins it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:59pm On May 05, 2021
Eizzy003:

What if mendy of Chelsea wins it

He cant

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10624) (10625) (10626) (10627) (10628) (10629) (10630) ... (16124) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.