Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (10629) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11661717 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10626) (10627) (10628) (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) ... (16150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 10:34pm On May 05, 2021
These English coaches are just privileged because what evidence and result did lamlard achieved to even earn coaching Chelsea? For qualifying derby to The playoffs? If tuchel was Chelsea coach from the onset this season, Chelsea would had been a serious title contender

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chucs: 10:37pm On May 05, 2021
forgiveness:

Madrid suppose chop 5 goals today. Almighty Laliga teams chop dust for Chelsea hand so tey dem look like ordinary teams. grin

I sure Barça for chop pass. Hehehe!
E for pass 5 oo.

Abeg Tuchel is a world class coach. His team set up and general understanding of the game is something else. He really takes time to study his opponents before maches.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tamunotonye22(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2021
12large1:
These English coaches are just privileged because what evidence and result did lamlard achieved to even earn coaching Chelsea? For qualifying derby to The playoffs? If tuchel was Chelsea coach from the onset this season, Chelsea would had been a serious title contender

First of all, I'm a Chelsea fan. I respect lamps, sarri refused to sign a renewal because hazard (our best player) was leaving. Same reason that stopped zidane and Enrique from coming too (as they were free managers then). And all other top coaches. Lampard came up, took a juvenile team to top 4 and UCL qualification while under transfer ban. He didn't have the strategy and philosophy, but he had the idea of a perfect coach, put a respect on his name.
I also have a problem with people who analyse Chelsea without proper knowledge, it's not serious though.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:00pm On May 05, 2021
12large1:

Agreed

They would have been ahead of Man U at least
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:01pm On May 05, 2021
Tamunotonye22:

First of all, I'm a Chelsea fan. I respect lamps, sarri refused to sign a renewal because hazard (our best player) was leaving. Same reason that stopped zidane and Enrique from coming too (as they were free managers then). And all other top coaches. Lampard came up, took a juvenile team to top 4 and UCL qualification while under transfer ban. He didn't have the strategy and philosophy, but he had the idea of a perfect coach, put a respect on his name.
I also have a problem with people who analyse Chelsea without proper knowledge, it's not serious though.

Lampard is not that bad but he is privileged to coach Chelsea And he is not a world class coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 11:05pm On May 05, 2021
Tamunotonye22:

Respect my nyash. If lampard was a black man with the same CV, there's no way he would had been given that Chelsea job with few years of experience. Yes, sarri and some high profile coaches allegedly refused Chelsea but that doesn't mean that Chelsea should had signed an inexperienced coach. There were still experienced proven coaches available

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:14pm On May 05, 2021
Ppogbae:

Agreed. But suppose Ndidi puts in a MOTM performance in the FA Cup final. Will that change things?
FA cup na world cup or champions league? Even Afcon is rated higher
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 11:15pm On May 05, 2021
Did someone really posted here that ndidi is better than Kante? Sometimes I feel like slapping the foolishness out of people comments. Kante is a superman and every dm should study that guy

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:16pm On May 05, 2021
chucs:
E for pass 5 oo.

Abeg Tuchel is a world class coach. His team set up and general understanding of the game is something else. He really takes time to study his opponents before maches.

He is really good. I no go lie.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:23pm On May 05, 2021
12large1:
Did someone really posted here that ndidi is better than Kante? Sometimes I feel like slapping the foolishness out of people comments. Kante is a superman and every dm should study that guy

Lol

Calm down
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 11:26pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Lol

Calm down

Na days like these wey guys miss wilmer ajegunle wey boys dey watch game some mumu go come ask "foolish questions" na so I dey feel here sometimes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:37pm On May 05, 2021
These two guys- Jargooflife912 and Barackodam should come and apologize to me now angry

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:39pm On May 05, 2021
ChrisKels:
These two guys should come and apologize to me now angry
They owe you no apology Chris

Mendy is a good GK ,but he is never world class nor close ok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:40pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

They owe you no apology Chris

Mendy is a good GK ,but he is never world class nor close ok

Read the post, the first sentence
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:43pm On May 05, 2021
ChrisKels:

Read the post, the first sentence

Okay okay top up player

Got ya
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:49pm On May 05, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Okay okay top up player

Got ya

Gbam. The top top players to me are Gueye and Mendy. Mane and Koulibaby as of the time of that post, were dishing out out world class performances
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 11:54pm On May 05, 2021
ChrisKels:

Gbam. The top top players to me are Gueye and Mendy. Mane and Koulibaby as of the time of that post, were dishing out out world class performances

Agreed about gueye and mendy

As of the time of that post as of now as of tomorrow Mané and koulibally are world class
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 12:19am On May 06, 2021
Kante deserves a Balor dor top class performance from him.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 1:17am On May 06, 2021
To be able to spot and buy those type of quality players Lampard deserves respect.
Lampard downfall was trying too hard to be like Pep! Playing without a DM.
Chelsea outplayed Mancity like they did to Madrid today to reach the F.A cup final.
Chelsea will do it again!
City is no match for this team!
Havertz was gliding past Real players like he is playing against 2nd tier team. Mount, Kante, Jorgihno, Silva, Chilwell, Pulsic etc. amazing players
Tamunotonye22:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 1:20am On May 06, 2021
Agreed!
ChrisKels:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:53am On May 06, 2021
Tamunotonye22:

You no be chelsea fan. Sarri refused to sign an extension because Hazard was leaving? Seriously? When the fans were chanting f**k Sarri ball on all the games both home and away. Sarri was sacked plain and simple...he was not good enough. Lampard was appointed to appease the fan base and being a club legend was a factor as well. His time at Derby in the championship helped him as well.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 8:08am On May 06, 2021
Truidstar:

You no be chelsea fan. Sarri refused to sign an extension because Hazard was leaving? Seriously? When the fans were chanting f**k Sarri ball on all the games both home and away. Sarri was sacked plain and simple...he was not good enough. Lampard was appointed to appease the fan base and being a club legend was a factor as well. His time at Derby in the championship helped him as well.
Sarri wasn't sacked.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrKlever(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Who was that guy that wanted to bet with me for an all English final? Nice prediction I must say, spot on. Thank God I didn't lose my money though.
Na me be that grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Agreed

They would have been ahead of Man U at least
Tuchel is definitely a good coach, I believe the reason he was having problems at PSG was due to the fact that they were many high profile players there, and the guy sef be no da gree hear word that time, I just thank God as e dn calm down small

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:46am On May 06, 2021
DrKlever:
Sarri wasn't sacked.

Whats the difference? It was made clear he had to go. Anything else was just public relations.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 8:54am On May 06, 2021
DrKlever:
Na me be that grin
DrKlever, you be oracle oh, and you were so sure.

So we'll be watching champions league final rehearsal this weekend.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:55am On May 06, 2021
smartsmith0907:
Kante deserves a Balor dor top class performance from him.

Kanté Ballon d or ke grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:56am On May 06, 2021
fabyom:
To be able to spot and buy those type of quality players Lampard deserves respect.
Chelsea outplayed Mancity like they did to Madrid today to reach the F.A cup final.
Havertz was gliding past Real players like he is playing against 2nd tier team. Mount, Kante, Jorgihno, Silva, Chilwell, Pulsic etc. amazing players

Chelsea will outplay mancity in the champions league final abi because they did so in the fa cup ?

No problem Baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 9:00am On May 06, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Chelsea will outplay mancity in the champions league final abi because they did so in the fa cup ?

No problem Baba
If Chelsea lose both finals that will be sweet
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2021
12large1:

There's no for talking sake bro and I am even a huge ndidi fan but I don't analyze on emotions rather logically. Hopefully, it will be a lesson for ndidi to relocate to a bigger club than leicester if he ever intend on attaining a APOY

Then why did Mahrez win the same award as a Leicester City player? Playing in the EPL is good enough for CAF, they will now judge by his performances

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:04am On May 06, 2021
BascoVanVeli:

Then why did Mahrez win the same award as a Leicester City player? Playing in the EPL is good enough for CAF, they will now judge by his performances

Yeah you know they won the epl sha ?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 10:11am On May 06, 2021
fabyom:

That is not true.
You should know that of all 7 Abi 6 players bought last season only Thiago and Werner wer Lampard choice of players, the rest wer bought by the board ( Kudos to Marina), they saw potential in those players and they had the money so they went all in for them, especially Kia Havertz, Lampard never wanted him, but the board saw an opportunity after other clubs backed down due to covid 19 and they went in for him, and that was the main reason why it was difficult for him to fit into Lampard plans and formation, Mendy was recommended by Petr Cech.
Alot of problems came up between the board and Lampard after Chelsea refused to sign Declan Rice wen they had Kante there, but due to his Legend status, most of the issues he had with the board and players wer hidden from the media.
The guy still has alot to learn wen it comes to player management, mak e just use this few month try learn some things before e start coaching again.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10626) (10627) (10628) (10629) (10630) (10631) (10632) ... (16150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kog45(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.