Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11003) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11657892 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11000) (11001) (11002) (11003) (11004) (11005) (11006) ... (16148) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 9:59am On Aug 02, 2021
VillageBus:
Hi guys

Ready for a new season come join the FPL league using my referral link below
Registration is 3k naira.

Use the link below to register.
https://paystack.com/pay/muipfplsamuelokafor
This Man U in Pidgin guy is really making cool cash from his FPL, 3K for registration and more than 400 people have already registered for that league.
See as people just da house da create means of income. For another person business.
Kudos to him anyway.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2021
Eizzy003:

This Man U in Pidgin guy is really making cool cash from his FPL, 3K for registration and more than 400 people have already registered for that league.
See as people just da house da create means of income. For another person business.
Kudos to him anyway.

A few seasons ago I created the first Fantasy Premier League private league just for Nairalanders. It is called Nairalanders Battleground. There is no monetary prize from winning the league but I can add that if you guys so wish.

follow the below instructions to join:

-----------------------------------------------
Hello,

For the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Nairalanders Battle Ground"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/yved6s

League Code: yved6s

Looking forward to playing against you this season!

Currently we have the following entries;

Sugar Kane Baby Otas O
WHIT FC Olufemi Adefolurin
SaneHatter FC Oluwatomi Akinola
Starboy FC ademola adeyemo
Numba one .fc Chinweike Anah
Smithe FC Olumayowa Ogunsanya
ardamz FC Gbenga Adesoji
AIG FC Super G
Magnifico18 IronD Afeez
Magnificent star Oghenemaga Egberiemu
Timothy_Titanium Timothy Ayideji
Dawg FC Chukwuma Idam
Haunt Your Soul Kalu Michael
Suenoschaser Suenoschaser Josh
OLIGBEH UNITED Olibey Oji
sowl fc Olawale Okanlawon
AURAKING FC Abiola Olagbaju
ShawFC Yunus Shawwal
FC Wisenana Nnanna Okoye
EPL Optimus Prime Courage Agunu

Oya make una begin confess which moniker own which team cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2021
wayodude:

A few seasons ago I created the first Fantasy Premier League private league just for Nairalanders. It is called Nairalanders Battleground. There is no monetary prize from winning the league but I can add that if you guys so wish.

Hello,

For the 2021/22 Fantasy Premier League why don't you join my mini-league "Nairalanders Battle Ground"?

Joining the league couldn't be easier. Simply use the link below and you'll be added automatically after you've entered the game.

Sugar Kane Baby Otas O
ardamz FC Gbenga Adesoji
AIG FC Super G
Magnifico18 IronD Afeez
Dawg FC Chukwuma Idam
ShawFC Yunus Shawwal
FC Wisenana Nnanna Okoye

make I go create my own
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:11am On Aug 02, 2021
Laliga new boys interested in crotone's simy nwankwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2021
OBORUDUDU Blessing is in the Wrestling Final - Women's Freestyle 68kg

Naija is guaranteed at least a silver medal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2021
Hallelujah Nigeria is guaranteed a medal Blessing defeated her Mongolian opponent 7-2 in the wrestling semi-final grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Eizzy003(m): 11:56am On Aug 02, 2021
wayodude:

Hello,

Sugar Kane Baby Otas O
ardamz FC Gbenga Adesoji
AIG FC Super G
Magnifico18 IronD Afeez
Dawg FC Chukwuma Idam
ShawFC Yunus Shawwal
FC Wisenana Nnanna Okoye

Eizzy FC I'll be reporting for duty in the next few minutes

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2021
chrisooblog:
Hallelujah Nigeria is guaranteed a medal Blessing defeated her Mongolian opponent 7-2 in the wrestling semi-final grin cheesy

Oluwa be praise, he did not left us empty handed, and can never left you empty handed

My sweet Blessing go for Golden and always be assured Oluwa is involved

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 12:01pm On Aug 02, 2021
Chaiii sir Andrew come follow me shake body, our own Blessing Don land for medal zone

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2021
It will be a tough one for Blessing but I feel she can do it.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2021
andrew444:
Na wa ooo so Na Olympiakos onyekuru wan join ?

2 seasons ago I would argue that onyekuru will be playing for a big team in a top league now ,I wonder what went wrong

I still believe in him sha

grin grin grin grin

We all know what went wrong
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
Tolulopefinest:

Replace Mikel?
Lol. As if Mikel was anytime Extraordinary.
Or you actually meant Okocha ?

Been saying this since ancient times

That dude was overrated
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2021
charlesemeka85:
you are right but united have no genuine interested in declan rice because of the price westham will demand. as a united fan i can tell you categorically that the midfielders we re chasing are saul niguez,leon gorezka, eduardo camamvinga and ruben neves. als ndidi have been discussed by united's management but not sure if leicester will sell and if they will he wont come cheap

united wants a CDM,CM (if pogba leaves) and a RB to compete with wan bissaka

You see that declan rice, may end up retiring in West Ham

ote author=humility33 post=104312300]

If they dont want rice why the debate recently between rice and ndidi by united fans on Twitter

Man united is one of the clubs that have been cursed with overhype English players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2021
Just read about Kennedy Boboye feet with awka united..
Think the man is a raw diamond. Mehn akwa united won the league with 71 points and a match to spare damn this is beyond luck or home advantage. Wish he can sponsored to understudy any foreign coach of his choice

This man ought to be Rohr assistant or made the CHAN team coach...
Well done Coach. Henceforth will keep my eyes on him

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2021
charlesemeka85:
Laliga new boys interested in crotone's simy nwankwo

They should leave him in italy pls
I have this instinct that dude is perfectly tailored for italian football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
Congrats to Oborududu. A medal is now assured for Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Why hasn't this news made front page yet?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2021
Mr. Amaju Pinnick made a statement on Shola Shoretire playing for Nigeria.

"I spoke with his parents and they gave me their words that he will play for Nigeria. He hasn't represented ��at any level so it was a straight forward decision. He was pencilled down for the U20 Afcon qualifiers. Even if we did the World cup was later cancelled due to Coronavirus.

That said I know how excited he was when he was told about representing Nigeria. No hassles over waiting for ��. He wanted us badly but now we have to wait and see. He is now on the spotlight".

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2021
charlesemeka85:

"I spoke with his parents and they gave me their words that he will play for Nigeria. He hasn't represented ��at any level so it was a straight forward decision. He was pencilled down for the U20 Afcon qualifiers. Even if we did the World cup was later cancelled due to Coronavirus.

That said I know how excited he was when he was told about representing Nigeria. No hassles over waiting for ��. He wanted us badly but now we have to wait and see. He is now on the spotlight".

Mr Pinnick should go and shut up

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2021
grin Mr Pinnick should try and always keep things on the down low. What's the point boasting about a potential switch that isn't sure again?

Subzero047:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 2:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
humility33:

Olymliakos is a decent club if he does well there,he should remain there...it is way better than those turkey clubs filled wit tired unskilled legs

I still don't understand why people don't rate Turkey, one of the most competitive leagues in the world.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 2:29pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

I still don't understand why people don't rate Turkey, one of the most competitive leagues in the world.

Because the league is not it
The clubs there play trash in European continental competition it barely improves young players

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2021
Subzero047:

He has started again grin

Same way he talked on tammy,saka and now this kid
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2021
humility33:

The clubs there play trash in European continental competition it barely improves young players

If Europe is the criteria for quality, then you are contradicting yourself.

3 Turkish teams have reached the Quarter Finals of the UCL. No Belgium club have ever achieved this.

Turkey has one Europa League semi-finalist, Belgium has never reached this stage.

Yet you rate Belgium as a better development league.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
chrisooblog:
grin Mr Pinnick should try and always keep things on the down low. What's the point boasting about a potential switch that isn't sure again?

It's not even boasting at this point he is trying to divert attention from his failure as NFF president
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2021
humility33:

Gbam I wonder why anybody should be comfortable with an U25 Nigerian player going to Turkey, that place is the graveyard of Europe

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Subzero047: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:

Turkey is good if you want to cash out and retire not if you have any ambition of transitioning to mainstream Europe

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PROVERBZ(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2021
charlesemeka85:

Mexicans are left feeling ashamed after there soft ball federation in an attempt to glory hunt, invited 14 USA born players who have never been to Mexico, don't speak Spanish into their team and left proud Mexicans whose only dream was to represent Mexico and nobody else.
Now fast forward after the tournament the players trew away the uniforms and flags they were given into the trash in other to make space in their bags for free stuffs they got from the Olympics such as bedspread.
Now the news has made all major news sites and the Mexicans feeling so ashamed and coursing out their federation for choosing the easy way out instead of focusing on developing the game in Mexico(inviting people who didn't know jack shit about what being Mexican felt like to represent them.)
I can't wait for this to happen to Nigeria, let's see if we can get some national pride and try to develope the game at home instead of waiting around like a vulture to take unwanted players from this 1st world countries.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 3:58pm On Aug 02, 2021
PROVERBZ:
Mexicans are left feeling ashamed after there soft ball federation in an attempt to glory hunt, invited 14 USA born players who have never been to Mexico, don't speak Spanish into their team and left proud Mexicans whose only dream was to represent Mexico and nobody else.
Now fast forward after the tournament the players trew away the uniforms and flags they were given into the trash in other to make space in their bags for free stuffs they got from the Olympics such as bedspread.
Now the news has made all major news sites and the Mexicans feeling so ashamed and coursing out their federation for choosing the easy way out instead of focusing on developing the game in Mexico(inviting people who didn't know jack shit about what being Mexican felt like to represent them.)
I can't wait for this to happen to Nigeria, let's see if we can get some national pride and try to develope the game at home instead of waiting around like a vulture to take unwanted players from this 1st world countries.
lol. This can happen to anyone na grin.

It doesn't have to with who was born abroad and home. Even players born at home will do the same thing. Or was it only the exact 14 players that did it? Even you will do the same thing. Logically, If you were given costly souvenirs will you throw them away to pack uniforms you have already worn?

The only problem here was that they didn't think it through. Small issues like this can make some people very annoyed. Actually, many FB players who play for Nigeria have Nigeria in their heart. Even those who rejected. The thing is that when you have bigger opportunities around you. It's difficult turning it down. If you are a talented executive with great potential, and you have two offers to be CEO of FirstBank or JP Morgan, which one will you choose? wink

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
humility33:

He has started again grin

Same way he talked on tammy,saka and now this kid

Hmmm
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
Subzero047:

Turkey is good if you want to cash out and retire not if you have any ambition of transitioning to mainstream Europe

I think this retirement thing is overstated, and is more bants than facts.

Because Turkey sign a lot of older players doesn't necessarily mean the league is pant.

Look at Burak Yilmas for example. Spent all his life in Turkey and moved to a top 5 league for the first time last season.

At 35 years of age, he still dominated and won the French Ligue 1.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by wayodude(m): 4:19pm On Aug 02, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
lol. This can happen to anyone na grin.

It doesn't have to with who was born abroad and home. Even players born at home will do the same thing. Or was it only the exact 14 players that did it? Even you will do the same thing. Logically, If you were given costly souvenirs will you throw them away to pack uniforms you have already worn?

The only problem here was that they didn't think it through. Small issues like this can make some people very annoyed. Actually, many FB players who play for Nigeria have Nigeria in their heart. Even those who rejected. The thing is that when you have bigger opportunities around you. It's difficult turning it down. If you are a talented executive with great potential, and you have two offers to be CEO of FirstBank or JP Morgan, which one will you choose? wink

ah ah first bank na grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11000) (11001) (11002) (11003) (11004) (11005) (11006) ... (16148) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: comodo, elyte89, Shegzdave, lbrichman2 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.