Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:56 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11931716 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11116) (11117) (11118) (11119) (11120) (11121) (11122) ... (16336) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 9:38am On Aug 31, 2021
I took my time to watch some clips of Adebayo Adeleye and I think it just a matter of time before he breaks into our goalkeeping ranks, because he got good reflexes and calculates real good,he can serve ball real good and can play his self out of trouble he can dribble like neuer wink wink wink

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Isahalbash(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2021
Leicester City have completed the agreement with RB Leipzig for Ademola Lookman on loan. Medical and paperworks today. � #LCFC #RBLeipzig

Source: Romano

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by UncleHaba22: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2021
I dont know if it only me thinking this

How does S. Kalu gets call up always

I am not seeing or hearing what is doing in Bordeux and for the SE

It seems gornot rohr is just calling him because he plays for his former club

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 10:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Isahalbash:
Leicester City have completed the agreement with RB Leipzig for Ademola Lookman on loan. Medical and paperworks today. � #LCFC #RBLeipzig

Source: Romano
Good move. Rodgers will be great for him...

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
UncleHaba22:

my brother follow me ask
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Isahalbash(m): 10:26am On Aug 31, 2021
edi287:

Hopefully!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2021
ICYMI: How they rolled into camp - The Serie A Fullbacks

Tyronne Ebuehi x Ola Aina

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:36am On Aug 31, 2021
ICYMI: How they rolled into camp - The Oyibo Wall

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Super Eagles in the Gym....

Kalu, Onyekuru, Akpeyi, Iwobi and Kingsley Michael looking like lads suspecting one another after a gym equipment goes missing and they, standing trial before the coaching crew. grin grin

Onyekuru looks sure though. grin

Onyekuru to Akpeyi: (Folds arms like) Oga Dan, talk or else I go tell them ooo grin

Kalu eying new boy, Kingsley.... grin

Iwobi thinking of the "Beanz" he is missing as he stands trial. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Super Eagles Crew FT. Paul Aigbogun grin

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2021
UncleHaba22:

The man selects players based on familiarity before form because on current form, Chidera ejuke is our most inform winger

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Super Eagles in Camp: A Good Time grin

FT. Henry, Simon, Musa, and The Big Wilf.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2021
charlesemeka85:
i didn't see my boy kingsley michael for the foto grin

He is there bent a little between Ozornwafor and Ejuke.... yet you don't recognise him. And he is your boy. grin

You need serious eye checkup. grin grin

See him in another pic also with Ejuke. Something I posted earlier but ofcos, you still didn't recognise him.
Nwokem, stop claiming boys you cannot recognise. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Galatasaray and all Turkish clubs always covet Naija talents even with no concrete links. They are obsessed with us. So ignore.

charlesemeka85:
i thought galatasaray wanted him?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

He is there bent a little between Ozornwafor and Ejuke.... yet you don't recognise him. And he is your boy. grin

See him in another pic also with Ejuke. Something I posted earlier but ofcos, you still didn't recognise him.

cheesy cheesy I recognize him more than Nwakali. The boy don big ooo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:46am On Aug 31, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
With Camavinga to Real Madrid done, Lesley Ugochukwu will truly and finally take over the midfield anchor mantle from Cama at Rennes.

21/22 is gonna be the True Breakout Season of Lesley at Rennes in Ligue 1. He's been getting good gametime already with the coach prepping up for Cama's departure.

Watch out for more of Lesley. Still eligible for Nigeria.

we have a good chance with this boy, both parents Nigerian uncle also played for Nigeria. Make we quickly go cap am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2021
charlesemeka85:
Ademola Lookman will soon become teammate with Kelechi Iheanacho and Wilfred Ndidi as Leicester City are edging closer to an agreement with RB Leipzig to bring the winger back to the Premier League.

There is no consensus yet on the fee, but Sky Sports News has gathered that Leipzig are prepared to lessen their demands.

And it is gathered that the gap between the two clubs’ position is much smaller than it was 24 hours ago.

There is a race against time to get a deal done, but the logistics are easier because Lookman is English.

The 24-year-old joined Fulham on loan last season, scoring four goals in 34 appearances.

He is yet to feature for Leipzig in the Bundesliga after three games played this season.
deal almost done
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2021
edi287:

You sure? Nacho comes to mind
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2021
UncleHaba22:

he’s Rohr’s son, used to live with him sef when he first got to France

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Super Eagles Crew FT. Paul Aigbogun grin

e be like say NFF ti gbe wa ni handicap o, it’s looking like they quietly replaced Yobo with Aigbogun via backdooor

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2021
charlesemeka85:
cheesy cheesy I recognize him more than Nwakali. The boy don big ooo

That's not true. grin You recognise Nwakali far more anywhere which is why you always react whenever he is mentioned or when you see his picture. grin grin You are obsessed with the lad so much that you can pick him out in a crowd of 1000 people. It's fact. cheesy

But common group picture of just about 29-30 people.... you no fit recognise Kingsley Dogo Michael. Infact, did you even watch his first game of the season? Did you?

Yet you dey claim am as your boy. Ogbeni go sidon jare.... You be Lori iro for this matter grin Lol

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

That's not true. grin You recognise Nwakali far more anywhere which is why you always react whenever he is mentioned or when you see his picture. grin grin You are obsessed with the lad so much that you can pick him out in a crowd of 1000 people. It's fact. cheesy

But common group picture of just about 29-30 people.... you no fit recognise Kingsley Dogo Michael. Infact, did you even watch his first game of the season? Did you?

Yet you dey claim am as your boy. Ogbeni go sidon jare.... You be Lori iro for this matter grin Lol

cheesy lemme ooo buh baba the hype Nwakali gets here is quite undeserving. To me he needs to do more to humble me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2021
jihday:
we have a good chance with this boy, both parents Nigerian uncle also played for Nigeria. Make we quickly go cap am
you are right. I just hope Rohr n and nff acts fast

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
charlesemeka85:
cheesy lemme ooo buh baba the hype Nwakali gets here is quit undeserving. To me he needs to do more to humble me

I blame my good man, Odenigbo for this. grin But it is well.

But Nwakali is back doing well again and should be encouraged. Not being run down at every turn like you do. I mean, this guy no even dey camp yet you keep talking about him even more than Kingsley wey dey camp. grin Na you even bring am up. Isn't that genuine obsession?

Nwakali should keep balling. His time will come if he stays consistent. And he will humble you soon AGAIN like he did in the second half of last season. grin

But ehmmm... please forgive him for distracting Amaka from marrying you. I know say e still dey pain you. Forgive and forget, inugo? grin

By the way, you still need that eye check shaa. So that you go recognise Kingsley Michael for pitch too when match action begins. Make you no go mistake Bonke for Kingsley. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Rohr has been in contact with the lad. Also, my contact to Rohr has the Dad's number and has been in touch as well. But you know as these things dey go... so we watch.

charlesemeka85:
you are right. I just hope Rohr n and nff acts fast

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheSuperNerd:
Transfer Rumour

Marcus Ayomide Abraham could be on his way to Portimonense of Portugal in the Liga NOS from CD Feirense in the Segunda Liga.

He's yet to play a single game this season so far and perhaps part of the reason is his wanting to leave and working out a deal with his agent.

And the rumour becomes reality.

Marcus Ayomide Abraham joins Portuguese Topflight/Primeira Liga NOS side, Portimonense on a year loan with Option to Buy from Parent Club, Remo Stars of Nigeria.

'Was Obviously on loan to Feirense from Remo Stars. Both Feirense and Remo Stars are owned by Kunle Soname (the chairman of Bet9ja) so it's not hard to fathom why the loan is made under Remo stars as the parent club.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
TheSuperNerd:

I blame my good man, Odenigbo for this. grin But it is well.

But Nwakali is back doing well again and should be encouraged. Not being run down at every turn like you do. I mean, this guy no even dey camp yet you keep talking about him even more than Kingsley wey dey camp. grin Na you even bring am up. Isn't that genuine obsession?

Nwakali should keep balling. His time will come if he stays consistent. And he will humble you soon AGAIN like he did in the second half of last season. grin

But ehmmm... please forgive him for distracting Amaka from marrying you. I know say e still dey pain you. Forgive and forget, inugo? grin

By the way, you still need that eye check shaa. So that you go recognise Kingsley Michael for pitch too when match action begins. Make you no go mistake Bonke for Kingsley. grin grin

haba I sabi Bonke wella na. No be the DM from Malmo ff? cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

Up sooting!!!!!! That's my darling team, I grew up supporting tiri SC listening to the radio nigeria live commentary. The days of friday Christopher, Muda lawal, ogbein fawole, edith agoye, john benson, isiaka awoyemi, Kabiru baleria, david ogaga, Olumide Harris, felix owolabi, wasiu taiwo, demola bankole, tunji adeyemi, mutiu adepoju, dotun alatishe, ajibade babalade, gbenga okunowo, mercurial taofik Malik ati bebe lo (abbl).
I Don spot my age mate o.. Respect AndSunGorilla... Chei Ogbein Fawole, Felix Owolabi and Muda Lawal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
charlesemeka85:
Latest transfer deadline day speculation is that Chidozie Awaziem could join fellow Super Eagles star Terem Moffi at French Ligue 1 side FC Lorient.

The talk is that Lorient will initially take Awaziem, 24, on loan with an option to buy at the end of the season.

Should this transfer go through before Tuesday’s deadline, it will be the second time defender Awaziem will play in France after he previously played on loan at FC Nantes three years ago.

In this summer transfer window, Awaziem has also been linked with Turkish champions Besiktas.

He came through the ranks at FC Porto, who shipped him out on loan severally before they finally sold him to another Portuguese club Boavista after a successful loan spell this year.

He has already been capped 22 times by Nigeria and has scored a goal.

22 caps international on loan just like how Omeruo on loan wahala... Awaziem deserves better deal.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by cc12(m): 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
That's not Ozornwafor, that should be the Adeleke guy called up to replace Frank Onyeka.

TheSuperNerd:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
cc12:
That's not Ozornwafor, he should be the Adeleke guy called up to replace Frank Onyeka.

I think you are right. Some slight resemblance between those two facially depending on the angle they look into a camera. Also, Valentine is way taller than Adeleke. I guess I didn't notice that much because he bent.

Pic 1: Adeleke with Anayo (see how he looks somewhat like Valentine from that angle).

Pic 2: Valentine Ozornwafor in a Gala shirt.

Pic 3: Adeleke with Noble and Anayo (sandwiched between them).

Pic 4: Adeleke smiling to the far right of Pic close to Henry.

Some resemblance, I see.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Allnigeriasoccer.com can exclusively report that Nigeria-eligible wonderkid Antonio Nusa has completed his move to Belgian First Division A champions Club Brugge.

Club Brugge are on the verge of confirming the capture of the promising winger from Stabæk after the player passed his medical with flying colours.

This website can report with certainty that Nusa has put pen to paper on a three-year deal with Club Brugge, keeping him at the West Flanders club until the end of the 2023-2024 season.

Norwegian Eliteserien team Stabæk will receive a transfer fee of four million euros (approximately N2.44 billion) for agreeing to terminate their contract with the winger before expiration.

His move to Club Brugge is the second most expensive outgoing transfer in the history of Stabæk.

Nusa is the youngest player of Nigerian descent to feature in the Norwegian top-flight, aged 16 years and 43 days when he made his senior debut for Stabaek against Rosenborg on May 30, 2021.

Retired Nigeria international Daniel Amokachi made his name at Club Brugge before sealing a move to Everton and Nusa will be hoping to follow in the footsteps of the Atlanta 1996 gold medalist.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11116) (11117) (11118) (11119) (11120) (11121) (11122) ... (16336) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), mank1234(m), TheSuperNerd(m), komekn(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.