Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (11438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11614374 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11435) (11436) (11437) (11438) (11439) (11440) (11441) ... (16128) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 12:21am On Oct 23, 2021
12large1:

He won ANC at his first try and qualified us for 2 world cups easily. Let’s see how these youngsters perform
He is not d only one who won us that nations cup.
Mikel,emenike,enyeama,mba,they r all have equal contributions ,even onazi.

Without mikel,it would have been almost impossible for us to have won against CIV

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 12:35am On Oct 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

They dont like moses due to personal things, but you go think say we even get better wingers

As for me na chukwueze i know for now, moses simon don fall my hand, as for ejuke i need to see more of him, i no be ekuke coach wey dey carried away by dribbles
That ejuke is good 4 me but I no follow for people wey dey carried away by dribbles.

But we need ejuke to remind some of these stubborn african countries that nigeria can still play ball.
U don't know how much i love what he did to those CAR's team,

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:50am On Oct 23, 2021
elyte89:

Bro..do u av an idea where babatunde Michael is?..d guy dt played no10 position for us under keshi @ 2014 world cup?
I don't know o, abeg who knows where Mario Gotze, world cup winner is now? Also wondering where podolski is too.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 4:04am On Oct 23, 2021
Osimhen wanted by PSG

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 4:10am On Oct 23, 2021
Samueltemi337:
Osimhen wanted by PSG

My dream for Osimhen is Chelsea or Real Madrid. I want him in a club that's poised to win a trophy.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:23am On Oct 23, 2021
Who paid this writer

Opinion: Coach Gernot Rohr Has Discovered Talents For The Super Eagles of Nigeria

opera.com
Coach Gernot Rohr is now one of the longest serving coaches of the Super Eagles of Nigeria. The German tactician has arguably done so much that he has not been sacked since he took over the managerial role in the Super Eagles of Nigeria in 2016.

The German tactician has done well for the Nigerian National team because of the following.

1. He has discovered new talents for the super Eagles of Nigeria; one of the latest talents he has discovered is Chidera Ejuke. He brought Chidera Ejuke to the national team, and he is one of the futures of the Nigerian football. Most of the fans do complain that he does not know how to use players. Remember, he was the one who discovered most of these players. He is building the Nigerian National team. We may not see this right now, but with time, the results will speak for him.

2. He qualifies Nigeria for the world cup in 2018 without permutations; on the 7th of October 2017, Nigeria became the first African country to qualify for the 2018 world cup after a 1-0 win over Zambia. Nigerian Super Eagles, over the years, has struggled to qualify for World Cups and probably, Nations Cups. Nigerians will end up wishing that other teams draw their games to make Nigerian Super Eagles to qualify.

Ever since Gernot Rohr took over, Nigeria now qualifies for tournaments without having many permutations.

3. Another of his achievements was qualifying Nigeria to the 2019 nations cup and fishing in third place. Nigerian Super Eagles had good games at the tournament in 2019, and it took the superb free-kick of Algerian Mahrez to send Nigeria back from the semi-final of the tournament.

4. Another big thing he is doing at the moment is, qualifying the Super Eagles for the 2022 world cup. Nigerian Super Eagles is on the verge of qualifying for the world cup again. He deserves nothing less than appreciation from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Napoleon55:

That ejuke is good 4 me but I no follow for people wey dey carried away by dribbles.

But we need ejuke to remind some of these stubborn african countries that nigeria can still play ball.
U don't know how much i love what he did to those CAR's team,
Ejuke is good

I just wanna see more of him ,that’s all
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:43am On Oct 23, 2021
Who Failed To Pass The Litmus Test To Earn A Big Move

opera.com
Paul Onuachu's failure to pass the litmus test showed why Arsenal, other Premier League clubs decided not to sign him.

When the 2021 summer transfer window opened, two Nigerian players were tipped for a major move following their brilliant performance last season.

The crazy two minutes in the picture: Onuachu misses two penalties and asks teammates if he can only apologize to fans | 11th match day JPL - Archysport

Onuachu and Simy Nwankwo were the two players after the record-breaking campaign they had Genk and Crotone's colours, respectively.

Fan View: Onuachu would score more goals than Simy in the Premier League | Goal.com

Simy scored 20 goals for the relegated Crotone in the Italian Serie A, thereby becoming the first Nigerian to reach that number in a single season in any of Europe's top five leagues. He also became the highest scoring Nigerian in the Italian top-flight last season.

Calciomercato, la Fiorentina vuole Simy | Il Crotone ha una richiesta

But Simy's performance was dwarfed by Onuachu's exploit for Genk. The former Midtjylland striker scored 33 league goals for Genk last season, making him the first Nigerian to score 30 goals in Europe's top ten leagues since Richard Daddy Owubokiri scored 30 for Boavista in 1993.

EPL: Alan Shearer disagrees with Solskjaer after Man Utd's defeat - Prompt News

However, despite the remarkable exploits of Onuachu and Simy, only the latter was able to secure a move- albeit to the newly-promoted Salernitana in the Italian top-flight, which raises the question of why clubs decided to shun the former despite the search for a goalscorer.

OFFICIAL: Simy Nwankwo Joins Serie A Club Salernitana On Loan -

Onuachu was actually linked with a host of Premier League clubs, including Arsenal and West Ham. But none of these clubs made a concrete offer for his services despite Genk asking for just 20m euros.

Paul Onuachu 2021 - Welcome to Arsenal ? - Amazing Skills & Goals | HD - YouTube

Failure to pass the litmus test shows why clubs decided not to take a chance on him.

Genk's 30-goal striker Paul Onuachu 'hopes to end up at Arsenal' after admitting Gunners would be 'dream' transfer

The Super Eagles striker has started the new campaign in brilliant form with 11 goals in 16 appearances, but he fluffed his lines when the big challenge came in Genk's clash against West Ham.

Europa League LIVE: West Ham v Genk score & updates, plus Vitesse v Tottenham in Europa Conference League - Live - BBC Sport

Given the Hammers were one of the clubs interested in him, Onuachu had the chance to impress his potential suitors. However, he failed to have an impact on the game.

The Nigerian international had no shot on target, missed one big chance, lost possession 11 times out of the 30 touches he made in the 73 minutes he played.

For all of the goals he scores, Onuachu's all-round play is poor, which is why he could not get his desired move in the summer. While there have been talks on how goals are the most important thing in football, clubs want a striker who does more than score goals.

Paul Onuachu could be punished for missing a penalty

Onuachu has little or no impact on the game if he's not scoring, which is not acceptable in modern-day football. In present-day football, strikers defend from the front by pressing the opposition's defence, but Onuachu does not do that.

West Ham believe they're winning race to sign lethal goalscorer Paul Onuachu - report - Hammers News

The striker has spoken in the past of supporting Arsenal as a child and hoping to play for the club one day. The Gunners were also linked with the Nigerian, but comparing his stats to Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang showed why the Gunners decided to pass on him.

Although he scored more goals, he would have found it difficult to adapt to Mikel Arteta's style, given he doesn't press as hard as Aubameyang or Alexandre Lacazette.

Osimhen hails Iheanacho, Onuachu, Umar and tips Nigeria to win Afcon – BetGPS

In addition, Onuachu's general play is not a delight to watch. His first touch is not something behold, which is why it wasn't surprising he lost possession 11 times against West Ham.

And despite his height of 201cm, his hold-up play is not impressive, while his style is sometimes clumsy.

Onuachu tests negative to coronavirus, resumes training

It's also the same reason why he is not one of Gernot Rohr's favourites in the Super Eagles team. Onuachu may still have the ambition to play in Europe's major leagues, even though he just signed a two-year contract at Genk, but he needs to improve his style to get his desired move.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 7:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Ppogbae:

My dream for Osimhen is Chelsea or Real Madrid. I want him in a club that's poised to win a trophy.

Psg no poised for win trophy grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 8:03am On Oct 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Psg no poised for win trophy grin

A meaningful trophy. I no rate Ligue 1 at all grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by solonnachi: 8:51am On Oct 23, 2021
Liberia v Nigeria November 11th World cup qualifier to be played in Tangier, Morocco.

Big sign of relief. We can now beat them silly at a neutral ground

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Seven in-form Nigerian strikers who are currently their clubs top scorers
c.nananews

Nigerian footballers have been exceptional since the beginning of the 2021/2022 season, and they've been able to extend their impressive form in the past few days.

Nigeria as a country is blessed with a lot of talented players, and they are all doing pretty well across all the Leagues they are plying their trades.

The players outstanding performances have helped them to become important players in their first teams, and they've been able to score a lot of goals for their clubs, while some of them are currently the clubs' top scorers.

Here are the seven in-form Nigerian strikers who are currently their clubs top scorers;

Victor Osimhen of Napoli football club - 9 goals

The former Sporting Lisbon football club star has been one of the most in-form Nigerian strikers since the beginning of the season, and he has been able to score 9 goals for Napoli FC in all competitions.

Sadiq Umar of Almeria football club - 7 goals

The AS Roma football Academy product has also been Impressive for Almeria football club of Spain, and he is currently the highest goal scorer in the Spanish Laliga SmartBank League with 7 League goals, and also his team's top scorer.

Odion Ighalo of Al Shabab football club - 8 goals

The former Manchester United football club star has been firing from all cylinders since joining Al Shabab football club, and he is currently the highest goal scorer in Saudi Arabian Pro League with 8 goals in 9 League games.

Asisat Oshoala of Barcelona Ladies - 9 goals

The Super Falcons captain has made herself one of the best strikers in Spanish Laliga Feminine this season, and she has already scored 9 goals for the club and she's currently their top scorer.

Stephen Odey of Randers football club - 8 goals

The former Mountain of Fire football club star he's in the form of his life, as he has already scored 8 goals in just 9 matches played for the club in all competitions since joining them on a season long loan deal from Belgium Pro League giants KRC Genk.

Paul Onuachu of KRC Genk football club - 11 goals

The former FC Midtjylland of Denmark striker is the most scoring Nigerian in Europe this season with 11 goals for KRC Genk football club in all competitions, and he's currently their top scorer.

Taiwo Awoniyi of Union Berlin football club - 10 goals

The Nigerian international has been superb since joining Union Berlin football club of Germany this summer on a permanent deal from Liverpool football club, and he has been able to score 10 goals for the club in all competitions. Awoniyi is Union Berlin's top scorer this season, and he is also among the top five scorers in the German Bundesliga this season.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 8:54am On Oct 23, 2021
Ppogbae:

A meaningful trophy. I no rate Ligue 1 at all grin

Madrid doesn’t need osimhen or Chelsea

Lukaku is not leaving anytime soon

Benzema is in hot red form and mbappe will be joining him there soon

Club that osimhen can play for

Mancity : These ones no get striker
PSG: They will be offloading icardi soon ,you guys already know what playing with the goat means for the kid
Juventus : They have morata but that one can play from the side

Barcelona : They have aguero but you cannot count on him this days because of too much injuries

But he cannot join Barca because Barca are broke and they can’t afford him grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by seankafor(m): 9:00am On Oct 23, 2021
solonnachi:
Liberia v Nigeria November 11th World cup qualifier to be played in Tangier, Morocco.

e better pass that potato stadium in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:07am On Oct 23, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

I don't know o, abeg who knows where Mario Gotze, world cup winner is now? Also wondering where podolski is too.
Mario Gotze is at PSV

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:07am On Oct 23, 2021
TheLoneCitizen:
For those who want to know if Osimhen is better than Haaland, here's what the stats say:

In every other season, Haaland would have trumped Osimhen, but this is the first full season where both players are fully settled and injury free.

So far this season, they've played almost exact minutes so the playing field is level .

1. Defensive striker

During his Lille and early Napoli days Osimhen was a far better defensive striker than Haaland. Better presser and menace to defenders.

But this season under Spalletti, just as Osimhen's aggression has reduced, Haaland’s has increased during his years at Dortmund.

Today, they have the exact same defensive attributes, and anyone who says Osimhen is far better is bias.

Note: Senior Man, Iheanacho is better than both of them defensively. (Iheancho has scored more goals from steals and tackles than both)

2. Finishing.

By this time last year, Osimhen was a wasteful forward, while Haaland was one of the world's deadliest finisher.

Under Spalleti, Osimhen has improved so much that he is toe-toe with Haaland.

Anybody who says Haaland is a far better finisher is working on past glory.

3. Creativity

Osimhen still has loads to do to catch Haaland, but Haaland isn't up to Kels when creativity is mentioned.

4. In every other attribute, Haaland edges Osimhen.

But what statistics wouldn't show you is movement, the most important attribute of any striker, and this is where Osimhen doesn't compare with Haaland.

Haaland’s better movement means despite them being identical in other aspects, Haaland would get 3 goalscoring chances in the same game where Osimhen would get only 1.

This is why last season they missed almost the same number of clear cut chances (Osimhen=14, Haaland=19), but Haaland almost tripled Osimhen's goal return (Osimehn=10, Haaland=25).

Bottom line: Victor is closing in on Erling, but Haaland is not stagnant either. Where he was lagging behind Osimhen, he has caught up, so it's now Osimhen's turn.

APPLAUD HIM, BUT DO NOT OVERHYPE!

If Osimhen has better stats than Mane Sane and Salah, is he better than both?

My man, If Osimhen won Bundesliga player of the season, UEFA Champions league forward of the year, UEFA Champions league team of the year etc will you agree Haaland is better than him? I doubt.

All these are what makes Harland better than Osimhen at the moment.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 12large1: 9:20am On Oct 23, 2021
solonnachi:

We should never be arrogant considering that we lost to CAR in Lagos. Let’s be humble, respect and prepare for each team accordingly

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:26am On Oct 23, 2021
As seen at goal.com

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:29am On Oct 23, 2021
AndSunGorilla:

Gotze plays regularly at psv while podolski has return to his country of birth which is Poland to play for a first division team there ,he spent last season at the Turkish league sha
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2021
solonnachi:

Y morocco...taught Ghana or Cameroon is closer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:40am On Oct 23, 2021
cc12:
Allwell is just busy cruising around Owerri in SUVs with the money he made from his brothers transfer.

Na wa oooo. He might have meant well for his brothers though.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:45am On Oct 23, 2021
humility33:

Thank God your eyes have opened on Onauchu abilities and what he brings to a struggling side like Nigeria

Will want Rohr to try out sadiq and awoniyi give them run of games bring in oshimen as subs against Cape Verde and Liberia
Either of Awoniyi or Sadiq can get the job done

We seriously need midfielders

Wish we can relay this to the NFF calling barely 4-5 midfielders to prosecute a match and 9 standing defenders is uncalled for

I don’t know why you people just like disrespecting Onuachu despite his consistency in front of goal. That’s not fluke.

He deserves to be given chances to prove himself though I also agree other players doing well should be given the chance to prove themselves.

However, Sadiq is below the pecking order. He shouldn’t be mentioned for now until he prove himself in a first division.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 9:48am On Oct 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:
As seen at goal.com

The problem is that the Western Media and a lot of football personalities
are making noise about Victor Osimhen.
The noise about Osimhen in the western media (particularly Italy) is more than
that of us here in nairaland.
At first i thought he was just a good player that should remain
in lille for some years and develop but then napoli
and then this........
maybe real madrid, bayern or the Africas first 100 million striker
The Europeans rate him higher than we do and that is what people on this site dont
understand
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
ChrisKels:
Did anybody send him away or did he leave on his own? Don’t expect to get the same Moses you see in club jerseys because dude is never committed to our course. He plays any role assigned to him at club side but comes down here acting as though he was doing us a favour. Dude would set a bad precedent, so I would rather Musa remained in the team than entertain the thought of asking Moses to rescind his decision of quitting the national team. He should enjoy his premature retirement abeg

Keep lying to yourself with the bolded. We know what Vicmo has done and what he can do if he is still playing for the team.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2021
Philosopher1979:

and then this........
The Europeans rate him higher than we do and that is what people on this site dont
understand

The Europeans rate him higher than we do, you should know from the huge transfer fee paid to lille and not even the one napoli will sell him for

The nigerians that rate osimhen mostly are from this thread and naija footballers on Instagram, i think the European rates him more than we do

If you go to the seria A comment section on youtube under any napoli games, just focus on the comments of others people who arent Nigerians then there will be a smile on your face
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I don’t want Victor Moses back because he has retired and his decision should be respected

But I wish this comment was comming from someone else

You have always disliked Victor Moses bro so I don’t take you serious ,I wish another moniker said this

There is really nothing the super eagles will win again that Moses hasn’t won ,unless we are winning the World Cup grin

Wetin musa dey even offer the national team for now ? There is no day you ever hide your hate for Moses grin

Moses is not committed according to you but he has helped the eagles qualified for the World Cup twice and he was crucial

To even make it worst your preferred wingers hasn’t even given us vicmo performance for the eagles

Your hypocrisy Na world class .

You Dey mind the guy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2021
forgiveness:

I don’t know why you people just like disrespecting Onuachu despite his consistency in front of goal. That’s not fluke.

He deserves to be given chances to prove himself though I also agree other players doing well should be given the chance to prove themselves.

However, Sadiq is below the pecking order. He shouldn’t be mentioned for now until he prove himself in a first division.

Dont mind humility

He keeps disrespecting onuachu but he keeps on getting shammed

Sadiq wont be ahead of onuachu for now , so he can dream on

He had to wait to use the west ham game to get at onuachu
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:57am On Oct 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

He should not come back ,he has won the afcon

We should enjoy Moses Simon and co who will take us to the promise land grin

Na wa 4 you oooo. cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

Dont mind humility

He keeps disrespecting onuachu but he keeps on getting shammed

Sadiq wont be ahead of onuachu for now , so he can dream on

He had to wait to use the west ham game to get at onuachu

I can’t actually understand. Somebody Dey score goals every season for fun in different clubs but you still feel he is not good enough.

And to add salt to injury by claiming one division 2 player is better than him.

It’s no longer making sense to me.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2021
andrewbaba44:

I don’t want Moses back because I don’t think there is anything to play for the eagles anymore

But I won’t accept anybody trying to talk down on him because none of our wingers has done half of what he has done

Imagine Saying Moses is not committed,vicmo wey Dey always carry cutlass come play World Cup qualifiers

My man, winning two AFCON will make him a legend. That’s if he personally contributes to that.

We can even go far in the World Cup with him with this present crop of talented kids.

Just imagine Vicmo on the wings with Chuks and Osimhen, we go score tire.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2021
best bet for osimehn if he wants to leave napoli is juventus,bayern or psg

madrid already have red hot benzema and mbappe will be joining them by next summer

man city style of play won't suit osimehn and i foresee a crazy scenario where pep may drop him on the bench to play torres or silva as false 9 which will make many here go mad

united is a good option but with the presence of ageless cr7 osimehn should be ready to play back up to the portueguese goal machine

another good option which i strongly believe will suit osimehn's all action and explosive style of play is ATM but with suarez still banging the goals with no sign of leaving soon our boy may settle for a place in the bench

chelsea just spent big to bring lukaku back and i don't see them selling him off after a season just to spend huge again to bring in a replacement

liverpool like man city does not rely on a number 9 so going there will be a huge mistake

barca yes but i doubt they have the finance to lure osimehn currently

then epl new money bags newcastle? the posibility is very high and if they go all out to get him osimehn will become poster boy of the tynesiders. there is nothing money can't do so if the arabians wants him and offers napoli over 100m with a mouth watering contract offer to osihmen he will definitely jump ship asap

football na hustle grin
Philosopher1979:

and then this........
understand

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:24am On Oct 23, 2021
charlesemeka85:
best bet for osimehn if he wants to leave napoli is juventus,bayern or psg

madrid already have red hot benzema and mbappe will be joining them by next summer

man city style of play won't suit osimehn and i foresee a crazy scenario where pep may drop him on the bench to play torres or silva as false 9 which will make many here go mad

united is a good option but with the presence of ageless cr7 osimehn should be ready to play back up to the portueguese goal machine

another good option which i strongly believe will suit osimehn's all action and explosive style of play is ATM but with suarez still banging the goals with no sign of leaving soon our boy may settle for a place in the bench

chelsea just spent big to bring lukaku back and i don't see them selling him off after a season just to spend huge again to bring in a replacement

liverpool like man city does not rely on a number 9 so going there will be a huge mistake

barca yes but i doubt they have the finance to lure osimehn currently

then epl new money bags newcastle? the posibility is very high and if they go all out to get him osimehn will become poster boy of the tynesiders. there is nothing money can't do so if the arabians wants him and offers napoli over 100m with a mouth watering contract offer to osihmen he will definitely jump ship asap

football na hustle grin

Wetin you Dey drink make bar man give you ?

You are spot on

But I no like that Newcastle talk grin

That’s how Anderson talisca and Alex teixeira traded Man U and Liverpool for China money grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11435) (11436) (11437) (11438) (11439) (11440) (11441) ... (16128) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Melvinity, elyte89, enlady(f), lbrichman2 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.