Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11699671 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12192) (12193) (12194) (12195) (12196) (12197) (12198) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
12large1:

Ekwensu pogi oku! What foolish mouth watering performance when there’s no end product to it. Most people here are absolutely clueless at analyzing football. Anyway, I can’t wait until dennis, lookman and osimehn returns

Orunmila, mixed with a little touch of sango and amadioha raised to power 5 destroy your already scattered teeth there.....oloriburuku....who you mumu end product help.....thunder fire u and that end product.....orang utan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Eizzy003:
Abeg make wanna tell Osimhen make e da calm down abeg, this 1 dn pass cruise ooo, he should remember he is a public figure.
This may count against you going to play in clubs in reputable tables in the EPL for example. Anyway wetin I know sef.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
But when eguavoen brought in nwakali instead of Onyeka when the team needs energy,pace and physicality to defends its lead fear me ooo

That move he made was too damn risky

15 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by PurpleHouse(m): 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mujtahida:

Small time now you go apologize. Mr purple purple my guy. grin grin

You folks just don't know when to stop.

You guys will make a scholar look like a pig in the midst of dirty pigs—without courtesy.

No wonder this place hasn't grown further than it has been in years.

I won't be participating here hencefort.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:24pm On Jan 11, 2022
Papi85:
Chai just imaging having olise,eze and lookman in the afcon team

I swear we go rape teams tire

I thought you were an apostle of work rates? Why Eze?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
PurpleHouse:

You don't know me so I won't respond to you.

And naaah. I ain't looking for no support system bro.

I single-handedly fought all my lecturers who said I won't graduate because I nor rub palms, cultist who wanted me to bam and I refused, then excaped assasination, and also handled my project supervisor in his office who vowed to frustrate my life.

I single-handedly made them crumble, got my results, and left the school like a boss. They were asking every everybody "who is his father?" Lol Me wey lost my papa since my teenage years.

Nobody else has challenged lecturers in my school and gone free. I did, confidently because my fight was just and right.

So you don't know me.

Till today them still dey fear me for that university. I fought like a wounded lion, ALONE.

I am not weak or emotional. I just hate nonsense.

Thank you.

Have they converted any technical school to university? 9ja sha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
12large1:

Ekwensu pogi oku! What foolish mouth watering performance when there’s no end product to it. Most people here are absolutely clueless at analyzing football. Anyway, I can’t wait until dennis, lookman and osimehn returns

How will you see his mouth watering performance, when e b say na from list introduction you don rule am off as worthy inclusion.... balloon head filled with ogogoro...how will you analyse match with sense, when ur head be like empty balloon with drops of ogogoro inside...mofo!

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Papi85:
But to be honest ekong really impressed me today ooo

Dude was composed and his balls out from defense were top notch. Also Omeruo really played like a veteran today as well. We was commanding with a no nonsense approach as well as being pretty good with the ball on his feet

I guess the time for this oyibo wall nonsense is over
Ekong did not deactivate all his social media accounts for nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Joebie:
I doubt Rohr even watched the game. Black witch doctor

Shame no dey catch am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mujtahida:

He actually initiated the attack which Ejuke made nothing out of.
with the team on a counter were you expecting him to pass backwards?

The pass he gave ejuke was the best option he had so I see no big deal with that

Even a pregnant woman on the pitch would hv passed to ejuke

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
End product not so good, yes... But on the overall, the lad gave everything in both defensive and offensive phases of our plays and had a hand in our goal. Can't take that away from him.
He had a splendid game overall and can be better going forward I hope.

12large1:

Please let’s not lie to ourselves. Simon dribbled his opponents east but his end product was “ABYSMAL” As a winger, your first responsibility is to learn how to adequately cross a ball and if all your crosses keep going astray, idk for you. Even the cross that led to our goal was another nonsense cross.. however, I am glad that Simon showed his capabilities of dribbling his opponents because in his past few games for SE, he couldn’t beat his marker.. average performance for me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Papi85:
Balogun and ighalo shoulf just retire from the national team

After afcon will like to see the likes of amoo and bassey integrated to the team

Akpoguma should be recalled and given a chance to show what he has to offer

Aina is our best right back so make una stop this una ebuehi hype
Ebuehi is good too

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
ChrisKels:

I thought you were an apostle of work rates? Why Eze?
yes I am but at the same time a team that hv good covers in midfield such as ndidi,Onyeka and aribo just imagine having eze at the tip of the diamond 3 in midfield?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Surebaba01:

Ebuehi is good too
I never said he is not but not better than aina any day any time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Papi85:
with the team on a counter were you expecting him to pass backwards?

The pass he gave ejuke was the best option he had so I see no big deal with that

Even a pregnant woman on the pitch would hv passed to ejuke

You cap too much. Give Nwakali his plaudits abeg. Pressed well with the team, did his part to block off passing lanes and created a big chance all inside a 10mins Cameo.

Even Stats sites like Sofascore lends credit to Nwakali's short impact.

You and Komekn need to stop the agenda abeg. It is not healthy for you both. grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
Papi85:
But when eguavoen brought in nwakali instead of Onyeka when the team needs energy,pace and physicality to defends its lead fear me ooo

That move he made was too damn risky
Swears !
Nwakali boys wont see that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:29pm On Jan 11, 2022
12large1:

You must be a mad dog. Afcon is a small tournament and it is very important to visualize the future and never carried away by 1 win…. The Afcon belongs to one of Nigeria, Algeria, Senegal but at the world stage, we aren’t one of the favorites

Wow.. A few days ago, you were being more gentle and civil in your response to people.. Suddenly,you are back to default setting..
What really is the problem?who dey fight you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Acecube(m): 10:31pm On Jan 11, 2022
12large1:

You must be a mad dog. Afcon is a small tournament and it is very important to visualize the future and never carried away by 1 win…. The Afcon belongs to one of Nigeria, Algeria, Senegal but at the world stage, we aren’t one of the favorites
You must mistake me for your dad, boy. Run along I won't waste my reply on you, since you have decided to be unfortunate.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Papi85: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

You cap too much. Give Nwakali his plaudits abeg. Pressed well with the team, did his part to block off passing lanes and created a big chance all inside a 10mins Cameo.

Even Stats sites like Sofascore lends credit to Nwakali's short impact.

You and Komekn need to stop the agenda abeg. It is not healthy for you both. grin
he had only 2 touches so what’s the fuse about?

Umar that did better una castigate am but they make excuses for player that didn’t contribute anything when he came in

I just pray we win our next game so that the 3rd will give room for fringe players to start which I believe he is one of them cheesy

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Danielnino00:
Eguavon was very active on the sidelines today.. Even after our goal, the man was still wearing a serious look and barking instructions...Na proper coach..

Rohr own is to stand like Ekuke and be shouting "come on"..

Dan kee me already!!!!! Hahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
12large1:

Iheanacho received the official man of the match. Foolish lying slowpoke

Do away with hard drugs, it has really damaged your brain cells. Na market u dey enter like this to pick left overs oo

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 10:32pm On Jan 11, 2022
Mujtahida:

For me I first started seeing it that Rohr was no good shortly after he qualified us for the WC and during the WC friendlies my doubts mounted. The our poor showing at the WC proper sealed it for me.

Rohr na ekuke coach... He can't even play his famous conservative football well enough..

You know what's funny? Around the time when the support for him stated to decline, some folks who still supported him, especially those who are so obsessed with anything Oyinbo were of the opinion that we were lucky to have him, that he would easily be snapped up by a big team if we sack him... I dey wait for that big team...

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

End product not so good, yes... But on the overall, the lad gave everything in both defensive and offensive phases of our plays and had a hand in our goal. Can't take that away from him.
He had a splendid game overall and can be better going forward I hope.

Bros supernerd, you are waisting your time explaining to that 12years old mumu that sees football as dribble dribble dribble with end product hitting keeper when actually he can play a simple pass to add to goal tally preferring to a workaholic who constantly was a menace to opponent defence and also in his attempt to defend he got dribbled by the opposition attack....sir don't pour water into an empty head with big big whole space like that of a goalkeeper post net...plss sir don't explain to him again
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by bazooka1: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
12large1:

Iheanacho received the official man of the match. Foolish lying slowpoke
Your crazy daddy is the foolish slowpoke bro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
minfelix:

How will you see his mouth watering performance, when e b say na from list introduction you don rule am off as worthy inclusion.... balloon head filled with ogogoro...how will you analyse match with sense, when ur head be like empty balloon with drops of ogogoro inside...mofo!

cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Please, who is this white man and why is he in Sudan's jersey?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
PurpleHouse:

You folks just don't know when to stop.

You guys will make a scholar look like a pig in the midst of dirty pigs—without courtesy.

No wonder this place hasn't grown further than it has been in years.

I won't be participating here hencefort.

Please don't go, i beg you.
Even though your words to Safarigirl was not proper, but it can be forgiven.

Please don't go, we love you and we want you here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
12large1:

Simon was good at dribbling and running at the Pharoah's defence but his end product was abysmal..

I remember when he had Awoniyi wide open but decided to shoot from an impossible angle..

If he can learn to cross/find players in the box and also to slow down to ensure a better end product, he will come out good.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Acecube(m): 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2022
Danielnino00:

Wow.. A few days ago, you were being more gentle and civil in your response to people.. Suddenly,you are back to default setting..
What really is the problem?who dey fight you?
He lacks home training. He should go ahead to be thinking of world cup 2026... Since na only him sabi plan for future.

We are playing Afcon and you are talking about play off... Won't one do well with present challenges first before facing the future one ?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
Papi85:
he had only 2 touches so what’s the fuse about?

Umar that did better una castigate am but they make excuses for player that didn’t contribute anything when he came in

I just pray we win our next game so that the 3rd will give room for fringe players to start which I believe he is one of them cheesy

3 touches. 3 passes. We were also defending when he came on so he didn't touch the ball as much coz he joined in the press... but when he did.... A Big Chance was born! That's class man! Be honest!

Nwakali did something. Set up Ejuke who squandered that Beautiful chance.

And where did I castigate Umar? Why do you like cooking up stuffs out of thin air? Did I not say all the lads off the bench did very well? You didn't read that? GOODNESS ME, Charles. Read!!!!

Na wa for you sef. Hian

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 10:36pm On Jan 11, 2022
Danielnino00:

Rohr na ekuke coach... He can't even play his famous conservative football well enough..

You know what's funny? Around the time when the support for him stated to decline, some folks who still supported him, especially those who are so obsessed with anything Oyinbo were of the opinion that we were lucky to have him, that he would easily be snapped up by a big team if we sack him... I dey wait for that big team...

Oshodi/isolo fc team no fit employ rohr for free grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12192) (12193) (12194) (12195) (12196) (12197) (12198) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lbrichman2 and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.