Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (12626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11704364 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) ... (16160) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2022
yinkeys:

There’s already growing competition

Forwards: Osimhen, Onuachu, Awoniyi, Dennis, Moses, Iwobi, Chukwueze, Iheanacho, Ejuke, Musa

I don’t even know how the coaches would accommodate Lookman even after dropping Olayinka, Sadiq etc

Injured players like Etebo will be back to fight for midfield shirt too.

Very simple best players get selected that's how it is done not the oldest.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joelsteron: 10:06am On Feb 11, 2022
kentebemoney:

Stop dribbling ke?
Stop dreaming!!!!!!
It is not the job of an "inverse" winger to cross, that's job for the fullbacks.
And una dey watch football every weekend, na wa oooo

We saw how he destroyed the Tunisians. He scattered everywhere. Even the coach and finally scored a goal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:07am On Feb 11, 2022
komekn:

This is a peer review published medical journal.

Not layman's talk.

I posted extracts years ago .

I said the 21+ years is a bloody lie. You are lying
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2022
komekn:

Very simple best players get selected that's how it is done not the oldest.
We have better players.

Lookman couldn’t do anything spectacular against Liverpool or Nottm Forest.
You guys are hyping the guy too much

Although Eguavon on twitter recently liked a tweet that stated FIFA officially approved Lookmans switch

Right after we qualify hopefully
Let’s wait till the WC list is out
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:09am On Feb 11, 2022
Astrid4:

change of allegiance takes less than 48hours but gathering of paperwork, documents can take 5 months or more; cos the country the player want to switch will try to slow the whole system.

Plumptre came to mind,

But Boss ah dey Gbadum you ooo, correct oyel dey flow for ya head walai, see enh ah trowey hands for you,

but howfar Ovie switch nah, abi him never go nepa office grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2022
do4luv14:

It's good that you explained it to him,

I think the reason he said what he said was that, the said Obinwa was born in the US right,

so for him to fail that test, and the Nff official refusing to show her prove of her son failed test, especially when she paid for it, is a no no, atleast they should had mailed her a copy,

if it's you definitely, you did suspect foul play,

I have even explained to komekn that you can not falsify MRI because the medical professional can lose his license.

After our preliminary MRI screening, CAF will screen and then FIFA screens. How can such report of a player be conflicting? But, no, komekn will bring a fake news of an imaginary NFF official trying to manipulate MRI scan.

Mr. Integrity.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:11am On Feb 11, 2022
joelsteron:

We saw how he destroyed the Tunisians. He scattered everywhere. Even the coach and finally scored a goal

who destroy Tunisia, who scattered everywhere, come score goal join
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:14am On Feb 11, 2022
yinkeys:

Ighalo grin

But one of olayinka and sadiq umar are too good to be dropped to accommodate lookman ?

I would have called lookman if not for quota system grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:14am On Feb 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I have even explained to komekn that you can not falsify MRI because the medical professional can lose his license.

After our preliminary MRI screening, CAF will screen and then FIFA screens. How can such report of a player be conflicting? But, no, komekn will bring a fake news of an imaginary NFF official trying to manipulate MRI scan.

Mr. Integrity.

let me understand something, it's only the Nff test Obinwa dialed right, did he do another test, like CAF,, FIFA
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:16am On Feb 11, 2022
do4luv14:

let me understand something, it's only the Nff test Obinwa dialed right, did he do another test, like CAF,, FIFA

Abuchi Obinwa did not make the cut of the team. So he did not get to be screened by CAF and FIFA. The screening by these bodies is for the selected team players to prove their eligibility for the competition.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Rockyrascal(m): 10:22am On Feb 11, 2022
Odunayaw:
grin But once their small yansh stops shaking as they age, they'd decide to join up with Nigeria. Especially when a tourney like World Cup is near.

Gold digger ni awọn weyrey yi seh
that's the case problem grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:25am On Feb 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

How many goals has Simy scored this season that you want Sadiq dropped for him?

You are yet to tell us the deep lying playmaker you wanted Eguavoen to take over Nwakali.

HERE AND NOW
You don't understand his logic. It is always about the player that is not available. Those are the ones he strenuously clamors for.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 10:26am On Feb 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Aboubakar looks like someone in his late 30s
39 or 40. Walahi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 10:28am On Feb 11, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Abuchi Obinwa did not make the cut of the team. So he did not get to be screened by CAF and FIFA. The screening by these bodies is for the selected team players to prove their eligibility for the competition.

OK case closed

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Super Eagles star Abraham Marcus has joined Polish Ekstraklasa side Radomiak Radom on a five-month loan deal.

The 22-year-old Remo stars owned forward joined Portuguese side Portimonense last August, but his deal with the Portugal Liga side expired in December.

Marcus was a peripheral figure at Portimonense, as he made just four appearances in all competitions.

Mozzart
The left-winger has spent his entire time in Europe in the Portuguese league. Asides from Portimonense, Marcus also featured for Feirense.

Nonetheless, his time in Portugal has come to an end, as Polish top-flight side Radomiak Radom has announced that they have secured the services of the 22-year-old till the end of the season.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2022
yinkeys:

We have better players.

Lookman couldn’t do anything spectacular against Liverpool or Nottm Forest.
You guys are hyping the guy too much

Although Eguavon on twitter recently liked a tweet that stated FIFA officially approved Lookmans switch

Right after we qualify hopefully
Let’s wait till the WC list is out

So because lookman didn’t do anything spectacular against Liverpool and forest he is a bad player ?

There are some seria A games osimhen didn’t do anything spectacular ,there are Ligue 1 games Moses Simon was lost ,there are epl games ndidi didn’t do anything spectacular,I guess they are all bad players and not good enough

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2022
your news na sure boss, much respect

no be those wey they use unwarranted epistle full everywhere here with their asslickers cheesy cheesy
Astrid4:

change of allegiance takes less than 48hours but gathering of paperwork, documents can take 5 months or more; cos the country the player want to switch will try to slow the whole system.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 10:43am On Feb 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

So because lookman didn’t do anything spectacular against Liverpool and forest he is a bad player ?

There are some seria A games osimhen didn’t do anything spectacular ,there are Ligue 1 games Moses Simon was lost ,there are epl games ndidi didn’t do anything spectacular,I guess they are all bad players and not good enough
You are making up words I didn’t use
I never said he is a bad player
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
yinkeys:

You are making up words I didn’t use
I never said he is a bad player

You don’t need to say so

By pointing out the forest and Liverpool game shows your motive grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 11:01am On Feb 11, 2022
komekn:

Althou with that range depending on individual circumstances,stunted growth from poor nutrition,etc a person from a socio- economic background that's challenging added to environmental factors who is 21+ may still come out as U17.

You simply lack integrity.

komekn:

We know that malnutrition impacts on growth. You will not compare a boy growing up in the USA with high in protein diet, enhanced environment background including health and medical care. With one in a highly challenged socio economic one in Nigeria, where to eat a quality meal is a big challenge. We will not even talk about medical care and a healthy environment.

But I can't be bothered by with you today.

So this is how you see Nigerians living in Nigerian...

Food is very affordable in Nigeria.

Most of the food is Nigeria are high quality due to the fact that they're grown naturally and are vegetables..

There are a lot of 5ft4 and below women in Nigeria and their children can inherit the height of the mother..

if the father is also 5ft4 or 5ft5 it will be difficult to have 5ft 9 children unless there were tall ancestors in the families lineage..

Your hate for Nigerians and Nigerian born sports men and women will continue giving you sleepless nights..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 11:13am On Feb 11, 2022
mostob:
Lookman has shown more consistency? With how many goals and assists?
You're missing my point. Pound for pound, Dennis is obviously on a better trajectory. I'm only saying that Lookman is playing in the EPL for the second time and has shown a good level of consistency, he has five goals and one assist this season despite not being a regular starter. You know African players tend to lose form more easily. That's why I'm still holding my breath on Dennis.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:15am On Feb 11, 2022
joelsteron:

Some of you here have this penchant for running with something until you run to the ground.

We want Simon to cross better but what do you mean by he should stop dribbling altogether?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:17am On Feb 11, 2022
codemaniacs:

So this is how you see Nigerians living in Nigerian...

Food is very affordable in Nigeria.

Most of the food is Nigeria are high quality due to the fact that they're grown naturally and are vegetables..

There are a lot of 5ft4 and below women in Nigeria and if their children can inherit the height of the mother..

if the father is also 5ft4 or 5ft5 it will be difficult to have 5ft 9 children unless there were tall ancestors in the families lineage..

Your hate for Nigerians and Nigerian born sports men and women will continue giving you sleepless nights..

In as much I perceive him as sentimental sometimes, he's saying the stark truth. Alotta guys go to work with empty tummies in our country. Lotta families can barely afford a single meal in a day. Komekn is just like an American Republican or British Labour party person. He's a critic but sometimes we see his kind of person as a bias person because he is a "radical critic".
70% of Nigerians are poor. He's correct on this.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Stormtrooper11(m): 11:18am On Feb 11, 2022
komekn:

I don't know.

Getting a red card in the AFCON is not necessarily tied to the World cup qualifiers, two different competitions.

Or educate me with FIFA of regulations.

According to information available to me, the matches are gonna be overseen by the CAF. So, the booking is gonna be in place.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by freesinzu(m): 11:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Where is sunday mba?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 11:24am On Feb 11, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You don’t need to say so

By pointing out the forest and Liverpool game shows your motive grin
Don’t worry
Dominic Solanke about to replace Awoniyi & Onuachu real soon grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 11:26am On Feb 11, 2022
freesinzu:
Where is sunday mba?
That guy disappeared in 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 11:28am On Feb 11, 2022
freesinzu:
Where is sunday mba?

Em dey for El-kenami warriors of Borno

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

In as much I perceive him as sentimental sometimes, he's saying the stark truth. Alotta guys go to work with empty tummies in our country. Lotta families can barely afford a single meal in a day. Komekn is just like an American Republican or British Labour party person. He's a critic but sometimes we see his kind of person as a bias person because he is a "radical critic".
70% of Nigerians are poor. He's correct on this.

so Komekn you've resorted to using alternate accounts to gather support grin grin grin

A lot of companies feed their employees so even if you go to work with an empty stomach you can't leave work with an empty stomach...

70% of Nigerians are not poor...

Nigeria's poverty is majorly in northern Nigeria and that's mainly for financial poverty not food poverty..

A lot of Nigerians are financially poor not 70%..

most Nigerians are not food poor or Agriculturally poor...

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2022
cheesy
yinkeys:

That guy disappeared in 2015
grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:48am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
codemaniacs:

so Komekn you've resorted to using alternate accounts to gather support grin grin grin

A lot of companies feed their employees so even you go to work with an empty stomach you can't leave work with an empty stomach...

70% of Nigerians are not poor...

Nigeria's poverty is majorly in northern Nigeria and that's mainly for financial poverty not food poverty..

A lot of Nigerians are financially poor not 70%..

most Nigerians are not food poor or Agriculturally poor...

A lot of companies feed their employees indeed grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (12623) (12624) (12625) (12626) (12627) (12628) (12629) ... (16160) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MegaStarr(m), Amedino99(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.