Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11942116 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13120) (13121) (13122) (13123) (13124) (13125) (13126) ... (16354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:50pm On May 05, 2022
isan:
Like Guardiola will make Top 10 with Roma ........mourinho is a better coach than guardiola . ...know this and know peace
pep only functions in clubs owned by money bags. I bet you that if pep joins a mid table team he will be no different from bielsa

Jose is on the verge of winning the conference league and if that happens he will be the only coach to win all European club competitions

Won the Europa league with Porto, won the ucl with the same team the next season and finally won the ucl again with inter Milan while pep could only win the ucl with a Barca team that is rated as among the best team ever assembled since the past 4 decades and still couldn’t achieve the feat with a star studded Bayern team which led the board to show him the door

The same is happening in city now after 6 seasons of heavy spending

Yesterday’s game against Madrid signified that pep is overrated
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:54pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

It's Osimhen they are talking about and not every player in Africa

No one is downplaying the importance of Opportunity and Chance for a player in West Africa.

what Kog45 said is true... "Osimehn had it rough with Wolfsburg in the beginning "...

In Osimhen's case, he went to Europe at a young age and didn't score any league goal in his first season... unlike Tammy who was born in Europe and his first full season scored 23 league goals for Bristol City...

the point is Osimhen is one of the many African players who went to Europe as a teenager, so TheGoodJoe point of opportunities in the case of Osimhen, Sadiq , Taiwo Awoniyi e.t.c. is null and void...

Taking to Instagram, he said: 'Thank you. It’s time to say goodbye to a club that means so much to me and my family.

“It’s time to say goodbye to a club that means so much to me and my family.

“From playing at the academy as a young kid from Peckham to winning the Champions League all those years later…

“I want to say thank you to my teammates, The Academy, all of the staff and of course, the Chelsea fans who have always supported me.

Wouldn’t be who I am today without you guys. Bring more trophies home boys!Love you all x

“TA9 out ✌ ”

-Tammy Abraham; source: Instagram

No Mr. Tammy Abraham. You did it all on your own. You are Mr. Null and Void. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2022
Leicester among few mid table epl teams eyeing union Berlin’s striker Taiwo awoniyi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2022
Nigerian international left back jamilu Collins to leave bundesliga 2 side paderborn by the end of this season after refusing on signing a new deal
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:57pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
pep only functions in clubs owned by money the bags. I bet you that if pep joins a mid table team he will be no different from bielsa

Jose is on the verge of winning the conference league and if that happens he will be the only coach to win all European club competitions

Won the Europa league with Porto, won the ucl with the same team the next season and finally won the ucl again with inter Milan while pep could only win the ucl with a Barca team that is rated as among the best team ever assemble since this century and still couldn’t achieve the feat with a star studded Bayern team which led the board to show him the door

I doubt you watched the game. If you did, you will not call Pep overrated.

Guardiola guided Manchester City to the final of the Champions League last season, won teh Premier League, and narrowly last the semi finals of the Champions League against one of the best teams and you say he is overrated.

Then Mourinho that Inzaghi beat like thief three times this season is not overrated. Haaa.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:59pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
pep only functions in clubs owned by money bags. I bet you that if pep joins a mid table team he will be no different from bielsa

Won the Europa league with Porto, won the ucl with the same team the next season and finally won the ucl again with inter Milan while pep could only win the ucl with a Barca team that is rated as among the best team ever assembled since the past 4 decades and still couldn’t achieve the feat with a star studded Bayern team which led the board to show him the door

You guys just talk things you do not know. Is it not this pre-season Guardiola took Manchester city academy boys and won all their matches. With kids like Edozie and McAteer.

Guardiola the amazing work in Barca B that landed him the job at Barcelona. Is that not coaching a low team and doing extraordinary things.

Na wa. O. Analysis.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:

The same Mourinho Guardiola beat like thief 5-0, the next game Mourinho played 5 central defenders in the next game. grin

That is the one you are trying to make excuse for. Haba Dadani.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 3:01pm On May 05, 2022
isan:
Messi was already out of his prime but still barca best player
Still world best player

If I bring the stats under velverde you self go wonder
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:03pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:

Guardiola broke most records in the history of Spain, did the same in Germany, and shockingly did the same in England but hey, he is overrated.

Like being the greatest and still considered overrated. Haa.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

I doubt you watched the game. If you did, you will not call Pep overrated.

Guardiola guided Manchester City to the final of the Champions League last season, won teh Premier League, and narrowly last the semi finals of the Champions League against one of the best teams and you say he is overrated.

Then Mourinho that Inzaghi beat like thief three times this season is not overrated. Haaa.
baba if I didn’t watch the game I won’t come up with such accession that he is overrated

Carlo outsmarted him most especially during the final minutes and extra time

Pep got it wrong by subbing Jesus,de Bryne and Mahrez. Madrid grew in confidence when city’s main ball carrier de bryne was subbed

Deploying folden as a false nine was bad cus he was easily shrugged off the ball by reals CBs

The same nonsense he did against Chelsea in last seasons ucl finals with Chelsea playing with out an natural DM which made kante to dominate play at the middle of the park.

I was so confident that city will win Chelsea in that game which made me lose interest in watching the game but was shocked when I heard that the London side won

Pep gambles a lot

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:06pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:

Do you know what it takes to maintain such standard for so long? The only thing is Champions league which he has won twice. Apart from that, no coach comes close to him now. Haba.

In Germany, he scattered everything. Won the Premier League with 100 points. I mean Premier League.

Look at his insane stats.

I beg give respect to the man. How can the greatest be overrated.

He did not just win but played a style that changed football forever. Haba.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:08pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
baba is I didn’t watch the cake I won’t come up with such accession that he is overrated

Pep got it wrong by subbing Jesus,de Bryne and Mahrez. Madrid grew in confidence when city’s main ball carrier de bryne was subbed

Deploying folden as a false nine was bad cus he was easily shrugged off the ball by reals CBs

The same nonsense he did against Chelsea in last seasons ucl finals with Chelsea playing with out an natural DM which made kante to dominate play at the middle of the park.

I was so confident that city will win Chelsea in that game which made me lose interest in watching the game but was shocked when I heard that the London side won

Pep gambles a lot

Which kind of outsmart? It is favour. we had enough chances to kill Madrid home and away. We missed them. Or is our Missing Carlo outsmarting Pep. It is football. The better side by miles lost. It was not out smarting.

It happens. The coach did his job. We played better. Created better chances and lost. There is nothing like outsmarting. It is just football. You can be far better and still lose.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Guardiola broke most records in the history of Spain, did the same in Germany, and shockingly did the same in England but hey, he is overrated.

Like being the greatest and still considered overrated. Haa.
records are meant to be broken. The reason Bayern hired him was to win the ucl not the league because even with the worst coach they will still win the league

Since he left Barca pep hv spent over a billion pounds on signings both at Bayern and city but no European trophy to show for that

The same league mancini and pellegrini won with lesser budget? The same league leicester won with average and below average players? Come on bro, whom more is given much is expected from.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:10pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
baba is I didn’t watch the cake I won’t come up with such accession that he is overrated

Pep gambles a lot

You are two goal ahead agregate and you won't lock up the game to secure your win? That is basic. Pep did nothing wrong. It is just football. It happened. We outplayed Madrid. They did not have a shot on target for 90 minutes. Pep did well. It happens. Congrats to Madrid. We pick ourselves and move.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:13pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Which kind of outsmart? It is favour. we had enough chances to kill Madrid home and away. We missed them. Or is our Missing Carlo outsmarting Pep. It is football. The better side by miles lost. It was not out smarting.

It happens. The coach did his job. We played better. Created better chances and lost. There is nothing like outsmarting. It is just football. You can be far better and still lose.
if I own a club like city and with adequate funding pep must be favored to win the epl and atleast 1 ucl in 4 seasons. With the backing he has in city he ought to be favored whether he likes it or not cheesy

Kloop came to Liverpool and it took him just few seasons to assemble a team that got to the Europa league finals,ucl league finals before winning against Spurs few seasons ago even with lesser budget

Let’s leave sentiment aside and face fact
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
records are meant to be broken. The reason Bayern hired him was to win the ucl not the league because even with he worst coach they will still win the league

Since he left Barca pep hv spent over a billion pounds on signings both at Bayern and city but no European trophy to show for that

The same league mancini and pellegrini won with lesser budget? The same league leicester won with average and below average players? Come on bro, whom ore is given much is expected from.

The market Mancini and Pellegrini operated in is not the same market. Players cost a fortune. Fred cost Manchester United fifty million pounds. Wan Bisaka the same.

At the end, Liverpool and Manchester United spent fortunes but Pep still broke their records. You guys forget that the likes of Zinchenko, Foden, and Gundogan did not cost a fortune.

Give respect where due. Guardiola has been amazing. Solksjaer spent a fortune and got sacked. So it is not a guarantee to spend on players and win. It is brilliance and hardwork that played the key role in breaking the records Guardiola did.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:18pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
if I own a club like city and with adequate funding pep must be favored to win the epl and atleast 1 ucl in 4 seasons. With the backing he has in city he ought to be favored whether he likes it or not cheesy

Kloop came to Liverpool and it took him just few seasons to assemble a team that got to the Europa league finals,ucl league finals before winning against Spurs few seasons ago even with lesser budget

Let’s leave sentiment aside and face fact

Because you carry money to the market to buy champions league. Props to Klopp. He has done well. He did not win the Champions League until Liverpool Guardiola did so and more long before that.

As I said, I like both and won't go into an argument of one being better. They both respect themselves and I like both with a passion.

At the end, it is amateurish calling the greatest coach in Modern football who changed football forever with his ideas overrated.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:22pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

The market Mancini and Pellegrini operated in is not the same market. Players cost a fortune. Fred cost Manchester United fifty million pounds. Wan Bisaka the same.

At the end, Liverpool and Manchester United spent fortunes but Pep still broke their records. You guys forget that the likes of Zinchenko, Foden, and Gundogan did not cost a fortune.

Give respect where due. Guardiola has been amazing. Solksjaer spent a fortune and got sacked. So it is not a guarantee to spend players and win. It is brilliance and hardwork that played the key role in breaking the records Guardiola did.
no matter how you paint it pep not winning the ucl for city before he leaves will not be acceptable judging by the support and funds at his disposal

Liverpool only spent big bringing few players while United’s problem is beyond coaching. What do you expect from a club been managed and headed by folks who know nothing about football? United is more like a business venture where the greedy owners are only after the business aspect of the game. Do you know that many big names with huge transfer fees and wages weren’t identified by the coaches to be brought in but the club management just to sell shirts? What have been happening at United after the exit of fergie is beyond the both of us and I am happy alot of changes is happening already
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 3:25pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Taking to Instagram, he said: 'Thank you. It’s time to say goodbye to a club that means so much to me and my family.

“It’s time to say goodbye to a club that means so much to me and my family.

“From playing at the academy as a young kid from Peckham to winning the Champions League all those years later…

“I want to say thank you to my teammates, The Academy, all of the staff and of course, the Chelsea fans who have always supported me.

Wouldn’t be who I am today without you guys. Bring more trophies home boys!Love you all x

“TA9 out ✌ ”

-Tammy Abraham; source: Instagram

No Mr. Tammy Abraham. You did it all on your own. You are Mr. Null and Void. grin grin grin
TheGoodJoe:

Have you forgotten education overnight? Have you forgotten about high-quality training? Have forgotten about moving to a new environment?

Tammy has been getting quality education since he was 7 years at a Club like Chelsea with some of the best facilities money can buy. Some of the best coaches. He had to concentrate and train on his game all through, why Osimhen had to hawk water for years to help the family put food on the table.

My brother, it is not the same.

As I say, give both his props but Tammy's background played a big role. If you ask Tammy, he will tell you the same.

Finito.

It doesn't change the fact that Osimhen went to E:urope as a teenager and didn't have a good start..

You're commenting as if Osimhen never registered in any football academy in Nigeria and like he just went for u17 trials from selling pure water on the streets and was selected and then went to Europe directly from been a pure water seller and had zero football training in Nigeria..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:26pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Because you carry money to the market to buy champions league. Props to Klopp. He has done well. He did not win the Champions League until Liverpool Guardiola did so and more long before that.

As I said, I like both and won't go into an argument of one being better. They both respect themselves and I like both with a passion.

At the end, it is amateurish calling the greatest coach in Modern football who changed football forever with his ideas overrated.
and I will say your claim of giving him such high praise as the best coach ever since the invention of football is based on sentiment, prejudice and emotions

As Jose moved to mid table Roma pep should try such adventure for us to see

He is a Catalan and loves Barca so much right? Why not he return to his beloved team to overturn the fortunes of the the team? cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:30pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
and I will say your claim of giving him such high praise as the best coach ever since the invention of football is based on sentiment, prejudice and emotions

He is a Catalan and loves Barca so much right? Why not he return to his beloved team to overturn the fortunes of the the team? cheesy

Why should he return when he has a project at city he is running? He still has a career to run than pleasing people. At the end, the man is amazing and you can not call amazing overrated.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

It doesn't change the fact that Osimhen went to E:urope as a teenager and didn't have a good start..

You're commenting as if Osimhen never registered in any football academy in Nigeria and like he just went for u17 trials from selling pure water on the streets and was selected and then went to Europe directly from been a pure water seller and had zero football training in Nigeria..

There is no academy in Nigeria that can compete with a third tier academy in Spain or England. These kids are being coached with super facilities and UEFA pro license coaches. You should know that.

The training here is a joke compared to what occurs there. This is basic knowledge you are trying to argue.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:34pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Give respect where due. Guardiola has been amazing. Solksjaer spent a fortune and got sacked. So it is not a guarantee to spend on players and win. It is brilliance and hardwork that played the key role in breaking the records Guardiola did.
he has the same trophy cabinet the same way coaches like Carlo and Jose has

Carlo has won serie A titles,ucl,bundesliga,epl,la liga and French league so forget this your picture u uploaded cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:36pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
he has the same trophy cabinet the same way coaches like Carlo and Jose has

Carlo has won serie A titles,ucl,bundesliga,epl,la liga and French league so forget this your picture u uploaded cheesy

I am not running down anyone. I am just telling you that calling Guardiola overrated is amateurish because he has done so much for football and made great impact in the game. Even Carlo Ancelotti will praise Guardiola for what he has done. He changed football forever. Such a person can not be overrated.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 3:39pm On May 05, 2022
Pep has spent £1.6B on transfers from bayern to city without winning the champions league , that is failure

How much did Ancelotti spend to break records in the premier league ?
charlesemeka85:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:41pm On May 05, 2022
isan:
Pep has spent £1.6B on transfers from bayern to city without winning the champions league , that is failure

How much did Ancelotti spend to break records in the premier league ?

Story.

Winning the Champions League takes luck like we saw yesterday. Consistency in winning trophy after trophy over the years shows quality.

Like VAR unfairly allowing Llorente to use hand to score us to knock us out of the Champions League. That is luck and you saw yesterday, despite creating multiple chances, we missed repeatedly. Carlo Ancelotti was lucky yesterday.

So you can not say failure.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:43pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:

Jose did not move to the mid table in Italy to find an adventure. That is where he could find work. If Pep wants to leave Manchester city, the best clubs in the world would be looking for him.

Funny you do not find Mourinho overrated but you find Pep overrated.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:44pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Why should he return when he has a project at city he is running? He still has a career to run than pleasing people. At the end, the man is amazing and you can not call amazing overrated.
before pep joined came to city they were doing well atleast won 2 epl in four years. He was brought to make them a great club in European football at the same time with adequate funding and backing but he is yet to take the team to the aspired height the owners envisaged

City under pep no doubt is playing better than previous teams assembled by the same club but has he done what other coaches didn’t achieve with the Manchester based side? The answer is no and remains no!

City owners brought in pep to turn the club to be among top european big boys by atleast winning the ucl for once. City can’t share the same stand when great teams in european club football re mentioned such as Liverpool,Madrid,Bayern,United,inter,Milan,juve,Barca,Dortmund even Porto and marseille

City even has less pedigree when compared yo teams like Sevilla,villarreal,Napoli,ATM etc in Europe

My accession above is the main reason the owners brought in pep to overturn their European fortunes for the club to be counted among the traditional clubs of European football
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:47pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Jose did not move to the mid table in Italy to find an adventure. That is where he could find work. If Pep wants to leave Manchester city, the best clubs in the world would be looking for him.

Funny you do not find Mourinho overrated but you find Pep overrated.
it doesn’t matter number of matches or trophies but what matters is winning the biggest club competition in Europe with a club well funded as city is

Have you asked yourself the reason why psg’s coaches for the past few seasons get sacked even after winning and domination the league for over a decade? What the owners yawns for is the ucl trophy which will make them stake a claim as one of the finest that hv won it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:48pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
before pep joined came to city they were doing well atleast won 2 epl in four years. He was brought to make them a great club in European football at the same time with adequate funding and backing but he is yet to take the team to the aspired height the owners envisaged

City under pep no doubt is playing better than previous teams assembled by the same club but has he done what other coaches didn’t achieve with the Manchester based side? The answer is no and remains no!

City owners brought in pep to turn the club to be among top european big boys by atleast winning the ucl for once. City can’t share the same stand when great teams in european club football re mentioned such as Liverpool,Madrid,Bayern,United,inter,Milan,juve,Barca,Dortmund even Porto and marseille

City even has less pedigree when compared yo teams like Sevilla,villarreal,Napoli,ATM etc

My accession above is the main reason the owners brought in pep to overturn their European fortunes for the club to be counted among the traditional clubs of European football

All this you are talking is long story.

Simple. We were in the Champions League final last season and narrowly missed out this season. We have won the EPL 3 times in four seasons. We are competing for the EPL title this season.

That is amazing. We are now up there with the big boys. Next season we stand a big chance to make Semi-Finals again or even win it. We can comfortably challenge any team in Europe we have beating the best teams.

Home and away, Real Madrid had two questionable penalties.

Guardiola is beyond belief. He is wonderful and amazing. Can not be termed overrated. Thank you.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 3:49pm On May 05, 2022
I've said it city owner is gentle with guardiola because he is doing what PSG are doing every year and their coach still get fired every season
charlesemeka85:

City even has less pedigree when compared yo teams like Sevilla,villarreal,Napoli,ATM etc

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 3:50pm On May 05, 2022
U can't talk in Europe until you win the UCL
TheGoodJoe:

All this you are talking is long story.

Simple. We were in the Champions League final last season and narrowly missed out this season. We have won the EPL 3 times in four seasons. We are competing for the EPL title this season.

That is amazing. We are now up there with the big boys. Next season we stand a big chance to make Semi-Finals again or even win it. We can comfortably challenge any team in Europe we have beating the best team.

Home and away, Real Madrid had two questionable penalties.

Guardiola is beyond belief. He is wonderful and amazing. Can not be termed overrated. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13120) (13121) (13122) (13123) (13124) (13125) (13126) ... (16354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mostob(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.