Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,819 members, 7,862,710 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11942430 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13122) (13123) (13124) (13125) (13126) (13127) (13128) ... (16354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:23pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

Iceland built indoor training facilities due to their cold weather...

Yes, it means we can compare with Brazil in grassroot development because if Nigeria didn't have its own grassroot development then Nigeria won't have the players that can beat Brazil..

Yes, it also means we can compete with spain in development because if Nigeria didn't have its own development then Nigeria won't have the players that can beat Spain..

You do not even know what you are arguing.

These are some from Gremio.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:24pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
he couldn’t do it with almighty Bayern and money bags city so I wonder where he will achieve that cheesy

Mind you am not a Chelsea fan but a die hard man United follower. Pep has spent over 1.6 billion pounds since leaving Barca and has to ucl trophy to show for that, that implies he is wasteful and overrated

Many coaches with 1 3rd of that amount hv won the ucl more than once

He is lucky city owners are taking it easy with him which I doubt will happen with psg if he were to be their coach cheesy

Now he has haaland coming in the summer so let’s watch and see if he will finally bring the trophy to Manchester

Guardiola have won 2 ucl and nothing can change that ,your Ferguson was disgraced at 2 finals ,he made your manure looked like school boys ,many of you still haven’t gotten over that

Your Ferguson could only win 2 ucl for 26 years grin

Where was the billions he spent at Barca and Bayern since Na money coach

Mancity is yet to spend a billion ,take a look below and show me manure epl trophy with those billions but it’s guardiola that’s the fraud

Guardiola also didn’t spend 1 3rd of that amount when he won the ucl with Barca ,but agenda must agend

Everybody hates guardiola till they have the opportunity to have him as a coach grin

Once again below is the billion you have spent which is more than city and no epl trophy to show for ,but another one is a fraud for winning 11 trophies for man city cheesy

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:25pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

I'm not arguing, I'm debunking your mis-information and mis-education of other people reading comments on this thread...

Now you've resorted to putting words in mouth..

I never said it is stupid setting up academies the way they do in europe. they set-up academies and leagues in different sports to engage the children, teenagers, youths e.t.c. to provide jobs and scholarships for them at a very young age which in turn reduces the number of unemployed youths and people in the country and this ensures that they ( the indigenes ) don't end up as gangsters, thugs and unproductive youths..

You are saying it is stupid because you are arguing that the background these top academies give young kids do not count. So to you they are being stupid investing millions in these kids.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:25pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
no doubt he is currently dominating the epl but he should win the ucl with city cheesy

Go and remove the 2 he won with Barca as if no be him profile e Dey grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:26pm On May 05, 2022
yinkeys:

Mourinho will what shocked
No way bruh
Our Nigerian brothers Iheanacho & Ndidi will progress to the finals.
Same for Rangers

Mourinho suppose commot Rodgers grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:29pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Guardiola have won 2 ucl and nothing can change that ,your Ferguson was disgraced at 2 finals ,he made your manure looked like school boys ,many of you still haven’t gotten over that

Mancity is yet to spend a billion ,take a look below and show me manure epl trophy with those billions but it’s guardiola that’s the fraud

Guardiola also didn’t spend 1 3rd of that amount when he won the ucl with Barca ,but agenda must agend

Everybody hates guardiola till they have the opportunity to have him as a coach grin

Once again below is the billion you have spent which is more than city and no epl trophy to show for ,but another one is a fraud for winning 11 trophies for man city cheesy
fergie won 2 European trophies with United and Aberdeen pep should try win it with well funded city cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

dis your post be like u Dey cry when u Dey type am grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 4:30pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

LOL. Nigeria can compare with Brazil in youth development. Chineke Me. Did you say that? Even Richard Owobokiri said there is no comparison when he visited Nigeria during Nigeria 99. He explained the massive investments government makes to support local academies.

Like, you think we can compare with Brazil. Haba.

Tell me one club in Nigeria that their academy can compare with Santos. one.

TheGoodJoe:

One club in Nigeria that compares to Santos in youth development.

FC Ebedei
Real Madrid Academy port harcourt...
Barça Football Academy Lagos....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:31pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

I'm not arguing, I'm debunking your mis-information and mis-education of other people reading comments on this thread...

Now you've resorted to putting words in mouth..

I never said it is stupid setting up academies the way they do in europe. they set-up academies and leagues in different sports to engage the children, teenagers, youths e.t.c. to provide jobs and scholarships for them at a very young age which in turn reduces the number of unemployed youths and people in the country and this ensures that they ( the indigenes ) don't end up as gangsters, thugs and unproductive youths..

See how young Anthony of Ajax was when he joined Sao Paulo. Yet you want to compare us to them.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:32pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

FC Ebedei
Real Madrid Academy port harcourt...
Barça Football Academy Lagos....

grin grin grin

My belle. Laugh wants to break it. LOL. Tell me the stars in Europe from there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

from 2012 to 2022 city has spent 1.4 billion pounds on transfer
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:37pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:

Yes. Guardiola was coaching us in 2012. Look at the goal Yaya Toure scored for us yesterday. With David Silva running behind him and an assist from Aguero. grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 4:38pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

You are saying it is stupid because you are arguing that the background these top academies give young kids do not count. So to you they are being stupid investing millions in these kids.

I never said such. angry angry angry angry

stop putting words in my mouth angry angry angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:39pm On May 05, 2022
codemaniacs:

I never said such. angry angry angry angry

stop putting words in my mouth angry angry angry

That is what you are arguing. Maybe you do not know. Know it now.

I said Tammy's background played a role in his success. You are arguing against it.

The background has to do with the investment these top clubs make in the growth of kids.

You are saying it does not count. That means you are saying it is a stupid process.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:45pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

Yes. Guardiola was coaching us in 2012. Look at the goal Yaya Toure scored for us yesterday. With David Silva running behind him and an assist from Aguero. grin grin
then why did you hv to dig out transfer expenditure of since 2012 to 2013?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 4:49pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Thank you for showing me mourinho at the top

But pellegrini doesn’t spend money abi Na my eyes Dey pain me cheesy

Show me how much Bayern has spent oga and stop beating around the bush ,show me the amount pep spent at Bayern and Barca ,abi hand Dey pain you to make your research?

Look at Bayern at 13th on the list below but you think guardiola spent heaven and earth there

For the last time ,where are the billions pep spent at Bayern and Barca
You must be a crazy man. So Pep spent all this money on only Mancity?
What has been the improvement on Pellegrini's achievement since Pep took over?

For the last time, did Pep spend all this 1.59B only at Mancity? Morafucka embarassed

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:53pm On May 05, 2022
Me I love Guardiola's kind of fraud. The type that guarantees trophies. Since moving to EPL he's almost turned it one farmers league with Man City winning all domestic trophies and breaking records. Man U has been spending the GDP of west african countries excluding Nigeria since Ferguson yet na only fa cup and yorupa league dem don win in 9 years.

If e easy to spend money and trophies you sef do am.

do4luv14:

the crust is what had background got to do with it, you bring up opportunities again I ask what's your definition of it, you brought up, academy into it,

the most important thing you fail to observe is that the 2 of them doesn't start at same time,

and the opportunity you so centred your decision on, which to you is a yardstick, was not provided nor started by the govt of UK, but dock workers, who started it,

infact this is where I drop my Pen on this matter, you can say whatever you want, but plz don't mention me on it, am done thats

NB: it can finally be agreed Pep is a Fraud
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:56pm On May 05, 2022
Barryseal:

You must be a crazy man. So Pep spent all this money on only Mancity?
What has been the improvement on Pellegrini's achievement since Pep took over?

For the last time, did Pep spend all this 1.59B only at Mancity? Morafucka embarassed

Show me his braca and Bayern spending oga sir

Since he is a spender then he should have spent a fortune at Barca and Bayern
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:57pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:

And guardiola was there from the 2012 to 2022 grin

It doesn’t change the fact that manure have spent more and they aren’t even smelling the epl grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 4:58pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
dis your post be like u Dey cry when u Dey type am grin

I Dey give you hot hot

You even join late grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Barryseal: 4:59pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Show me his braca and Bayern spending oga sir

Since he is a spender then he should have spent a fortune at Barca and Bayern
You no sabi read again? He has a career spend at £1.59B.. That's not even including the Grealish transfer .. So my question to you is, was it at man city he spent all this £1.5B?

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 5:01pm On May 05, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

That is what you are arguing. Maybe you do not know. Know it now.

I said Tammy's background played a role in his success. You are arguing against it.

The background has to do with the investment these top clubs make in the growth of kids.

You are saying it does not count. That means you are saying it is a stupid process.

I never said it doesn't count.. I never used the word in count in all replies to you

Its Osimhen I was talking about not Tammy..

You're talking as if anyone who attends Chelsea academy in England is 100% sure of been a successful footballer.

My point is Abraham attending Chelsea academy didn't make him a better player than Osimhen since they are both playing top tier football...

just like Osimhen, Tammy's attitude and goal-scoring played a role in his success not background...

where is Jordan Ibe and many others today

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:02pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
fergie won 2 European trophies with United and Aberdeen pep should try win it with well funded city cheesy

Fergie spent 26 years at manure and only 2 ucl

Which trophy did fergie win at Aberdeen cheesy

Ferguson have 13 league titles in close to 30 years while pep while pep have just 9 for just 11 years grin

Ferguson should have coach stoke city to proove us wrong just as emeka want pep to do grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:04pm On May 05, 2022
Blue font consoling him self with argumentative essay for here baba still dey in Shock for watin do Dem yesterday even guardiola know say don Carlo out smart am grin grin grin in football you create your own luck and a winning strategy that what is simply going for Madrid this season, guardiola loose guard he collect wotowoto grin grin grin Chelsea loose guard Dem collect wotowoto, PSG loose guard them collect wotowoto, if Liverpool like make Dem loose guard Dem go collect their own it not just luck Madrid created theirs and if you can't use yours cover your face cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 5:07pm On May 05, 2022
Barryseal:

You no sabi read again? He has a career spend at £1.59B.. That's not even including the Grealish transfer .. So my question to you is, was it at man city he spent all this £1.5B?

Eben ancelotti and pellegrini get billions but Na pep be your headache

Show me what he spent at Barca since you said he can’t do without money ,he won’t things at Barca without spendings but Na mancity own be your problem

So mourinho have spent more billions than pep and he keep getting sacked after he was disgraced at Spain

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:09pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Ferguson have 13 league titles in close to 30 years while pep while pep have just 9 for just 11 years grin

Ferguson should have coach stoke city to proove us wrong just as emeka want pep to do grin
pep has lost more semi finals of the ucl. No coach in Europe has lost that much in the ucl. New record cheesy cheesy

Since he left Barca he has spent over 1.5 billion pounds still nothing to show for it in europe cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:11pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:14pm On May 05, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
Blue font consoling him self with argumentative essay for here baba still dey in Shock for watin do Dem yesterday even guardiola know say don Carlo out smart am grin grin grin in football you create your own luck and a winning strategy that what is simply going for Madrid this season, guardiola loose guard he collect wotowoto grin grin grin Chelsea loose guard Dem collect wotowoto, PSG loose guard them collect wotowoto, if Liverpool like make Dem loose guard Dem go collect their own it not just luck Madrid created theirs and if you can't use yours cover your face cheesy
comrade give am wotowoto for me joor cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TFLASHOGEE(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
charlesemeka85:
cheesy cheesy
see as don Carlo dey look for down grin cheesy cheesy where you see dis thing abeg laugh won kill me guardiola looks be like abi na true be this news then acelloti be like ogbeni yesterday beating confirm am grin grin grin klop looks be like na wa o know body wey know fit collect cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:15pm On May 05, 2022
andrewbaba44:

only if you know the condition of United when fergie took over
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 5:16pm On May 05, 2022
cheesy
TFLASHOGEE:
see as don Carlo dey look for down grin cheesy cheesy where you see dis thing abeg laugh won kill me guardiola looks be like abi na true be this news then acelloti be like ogbeni yesterday beating confirm am grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:19pm On May 05, 2022
TFLASHOGEE:
my fellow comrade in violence....you're doing well. Yesterday's match enter body ...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13122) (13123) (13124) (13125) (13126) (13127) (13128) ... (16354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: jolly94 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.