Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11627868 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13298) (13299) (13300) (13301) (13302) (13303) (13304) ... (16135) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 7:52am On Jun 16, 2022
semid4lyfe:
Good day guys. It's been looong....

David Doherty of TeamNigeriaUK just posted on his IG that Michael Olise has chosen to represent Nigeria at international level.

How true is this?
Pasiero need to approach him asap
we need someone to dsputise iwobi in that midfield. Olise or Eze won't be bad at aĺl

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 8:08am On Jun 16, 2022
humility33:

we need someone to dsputise iwobi in that midfield. Olise or Eze won't be bad at aĺl
imagine having ndidi as a dm,iwobi cm then eze or olise as AM

Our midfield go choke

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 8:30am On Jun 16, 2022
Opinion : Dennis for Martial or Lingard could be Erik ten Hag's Manchester United masterstroke
https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=43825
lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 8:40am On Jun 16, 2022
Ishaq Abdulrazak to Anderletch is almost a done deal.

This is our own, and they are the ones that deserve to be discussed.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by humility33(m): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2022
charlesemeka85:
imagine having ndidi as a dm,iwobi cm then eze or olise as AM

Our midfield go choke
I tell you bro
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:08am On Jun 16, 2022
ChrisKels:

When I dropped the latest report of this lad many pages back based on his 2022 season showings, guess what Charlesemeka85 said? grin

He said the lad is nothing special.

Now he is here masturbating over an Olise news that hasn't been confirmed while he doesn't even pay heed to the talents "truly and already" available to us. He pays more heed to unconfirmed speculations and a lad who is probably using Nigeria again to force either of France's or England's hands. If he eventually plays for us, fine but right now, it doesn't look like it. It's probabaly like Matip all over again although on a smaller scale right now.

Every scouting report I have read on Ishaq up until yesterday had good and glowing things to say about the boy which validates my own report but no.... according to one Olise-masturbator in here, the boy is nothing special. I laugh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

When I dropped the latest report of this lad many pages back based on his 2022 season showings, guess what Charlesemeka85 said? grin

Now he is here masturbating over an Olise news that hasn't been confirmed while he doesn't even pay heed to the talents "truly and already" available to us. He pays more heed to unconfirmed speculations and a lad who is probably using Nigeria again to force either of France's or England's hands. If he eventually plays for us, fine but right now, it doesn't look like it. It's probabaly like Matip all over again although on a smaller scale right now.

Every scouting report I have read on Ishaq up until yesterday had good and glowing things to say about the boy which validates my own report but no.... according to one Olise-masturbator in here, the boy is nothing special. I laugh.

Charles and his takes are comic relief nah. In Igbo we call it "soro m chia"

Kid loves fantacy way more than reality, hence he is always building castles in the air.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:22am On Jun 16, 2022
We still have Malcolm Ebiowei to approach. The kid at Derby. Left footed RW with some potential to play through the middle.

As for this Olise, he has been approached by Rohr and even named to a standby list yet nothing. So don't hold out too much hope on him unless he comes out himself and truly confirms he has chosen Nigeria.

You guys really need to check your expectations on some lads who has shown they don't want you. Until they confirm they have chosen us, let them rest.

humility33:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2022
Lol... He only builds those "air castles" based on sentimental attraction to certain players. Once the lad is foreign born, has tasted English football, then he is all we need. He shuts his eyes to almost everyone else and focuses on just that one.

Funny Charly boy. grin

ChrisKels:

Kid loves fantacy way more than reality, hence he is always building castles in the air.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Lol... He only builds those "air castles" based on sentimental attraction to certain players. Once the lad is foreign born, has tasted English football, then he is all we need. He shuts his eyes to almost everyone else and focuses on just that one.

Funny Charly boy. grin

chai na me boy? Issa alright

I must confess after seeing more of isaq’s video on YouTube the lad is super talented. Very good and intelligent on the ball for his age

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2022
ChrisKels:

na me u Dey address as kid?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:48am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:50am On Jun 16, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
We still have Malcolm Ebiowei to approach. The kid at Derby. Left footed RW with some potential to play through the middle.

As for this Olise, he has been approached by Rohr and even named to a standby list yet nothing. So don't hold out too much hope on him unless he comes out himself and truly confirms he has chosen Nigeria.

You guys really need to check your expectations on some lads who has shown they don't want you. Until they confirm they have chosen us, let them rest.

ebiowei is one we should get ASAP cus that kid is super talented. Wanted by man united and crystal palace but I prefer he joins palace where he will be given more playing time in the epl. If he joins united he’s likely to be sent out on loan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by hatakekakashi: 9:54am On Jun 16, 2022
charlesemeka85:
https://scorenigeria.com.ng/anderlecht-agree-4-5-million-euros-transfer-of-golden-boy-ishaq-abdulrazak/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=anderlecht-agree-4-5-million-euros-transfer-of-golden-boy-ishaq-abdulrazak
5 million euros, wow. More of this is good for the league.

But the main thing is to actually play games for the team, if the move happens and not sit on the bench through out the season.

Modified: Oh, thought it was Ishaq Rafiu from NPFL

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
hatakekakashi:

5 million euros, wow. More of this is good for the league.

But the main thing is to actually play games for the team, if the move happens and not sit on the bench through out the season.
union Berlin also wants him but it’s better to move to Belgium for his development and playing time

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:55am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:56am On Jun 16, 2022
Besiktas interested in onyekuru
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2022
charlesemeka85:
chai na me boy? Issa alright

I must confess after seeing more of isaq’s video on YouTube the lad is super talented. Very good and intelligent on the ball for his age

So why the U-turn? because I don call you out or na because Chriskels Don break the news of his imminent move to Anderlecht? grin grin

Man, you are quite the thermometer. cheesy I told you to watch the lad in his current role as a CM, you refused saying you have seen him already and kept insisting he is nothing special.

Anyway, since you still do YouTube... here is another player to have an idea of. Remember the Abbas Ibrahim (of Pacos De Ferreira) I mentioned to you in the same post I mentioned Ishaq?

Good see some of his clips here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsS6mPkFY8o

"Ishaq is nothing special.. just a regular kid doing his thing in Norway" - Charlesemeka85, 2022.

NB: I corrected you that day saying it is Sweden not Norway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:00am On Jun 16, 2022
I agree we should get him. I hope we do soon enough. Time will tell.

Eligible for England and Netherlands as well.

charlesemeka85:
ebiowei is one we should get ASAP cus that kid is super talented. Wanted by man united and crystal palace but I prefer he joins palace where he will be given more playing time in the epl. If he joins united he’s likely to be sent out on loan

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 10:05am On Jun 16, 2022
Onyekuru is a waste man a certified carpenter
charlesemeka85:
Besiktas interested in onyekuru

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:23am On Jun 16, 2022
Players Transfer: Olakunle Olusegun and 2 others

Ifeanyi David Nduka (18), Jonathan Okoronkwo (18) and Olakunle Olusegun (20) have all been signed permanently by Russian Topflight side, FC Krasnodar from Botev Plovdiv of Bulgaria.

Olakunle (FW) - 1.2Million euros.

Okoronkwo (FW) - 400k euros

Nduka (MF) - 200k euros.

All effective from July 1st.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:51am On Jun 16, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

So why the U-turn? because I don call you out or na because Chriskels Don break the news of his imminent move to Anderlecht? grin grin

Man, you are quite the thermometer. cheesy I told you to watch the lad in his current role as a CM, you refused saying you have seen him already and kept insisting he is nothing special.

Anyway, since you still do YouTube... here is another player to have an idea of. Remember the Abbas Ibrahim (of Pacos De Ferreira) I mentioned to you in the same post I mentioned Ishaq?

Good see some of his clips here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsS6mPkFY8o

"Ishaq is nothing special.. just a regular kid doing his thing in Norway" - Charlesemeka85, 2022.

NB: I corrected you that day saying it is Sweden not Norway.

ishaq is good and miles better than nwakali cool

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:54am On Jun 16, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

he is better than nwakali cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:00am On Jun 16, 2022
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:27pm On Jun 16, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Malcolm Eboiwei isn't what the team needs now. Anything that isn't about the midfield and defense(especially CB) doesn't interest me.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 12:30pm On Jun 16, 2022
ChrisKels:

that's my boy

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
He is fine potential. That is all I point out. And it's no crime to have as much effective creative options as possible either from the wings or through the middle.

ChrisKels:

Malcolm Eboiwei isn't what the team needs now. Anything that isn't about the midfield and defense(especially CB) doesn't interest me.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:38pm On Jun 16, 2022
charlesemeka85:
ishaq is good and miles better than nwakali cool

Nwakali lives rent free in this one's big head. grin

They are both very good midfielders.

And how would you know he is miles better than anyone at all when you yourself confirmed that he isn't anything special after you watched him (your words below). grin grin

I bu Nkita mkpuchi grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:40pm On Jun 16, 2022
charlesemeka85:
he is better than nwakali cool

Stale. Say something new. An Nwakali-Tormentee. grin Nkita Mkpuchi grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Nwakali lives rent free in this one's big head. grin

They are both very good midfielders.

And how would you know he is miles better than anyone at all when you yourself confirmed that he isn't anything special after you watched him (your words below). grin grin

I bu Nkita mkpuchi grin

nwakali is the best midfielder outta Africa in the last 2 decades cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
Victor doesn't want us to see his live show grin

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2022
cheesy
TheSuperNerd:

Stale. Say something new. An Nwakali-Tormentee. grin Nkita Mkpuchi grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (13298) (13299) (13300) (13301) (13302) (13303) (13304) ... (16135) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: humility33(m), KanielOutis92 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.