Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,282 members, 7,829,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (13942) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11751986 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13939) (13940) (13941) (13942) (13943) (13944) (13945) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kalz123: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2022
*CALL FOR TEAMS REGISTRATION*

It’s *OGUN STATE 5 A-SIDE STREET SOCCER TOURNAMENT* Don't dull�

Register today! �
Become THE SUPER STAR �

�� *(3) THREE MAJOR WINNERS*
�� *(10) TEN TOURNAMENT STARS*
�� *(20) TWENTY FINALIST*
�� *(4) FOUR STAGES*
�� *(20) CONSOLATION PRIZES*
�� *(1) One SUPERSTAR*
*December 2022 - FEBRUARY 2023.*

*STAR PRIZE* �
*Two Million Naira Total Prize �*
✅ FIRST- #500,000
✅ SECOND - #300,000
✅ THIRD - #200,000
✅ CONSOLATIONS PRIZES
✅ Laptop and Phone� �
✅ Scholarship Award �
✅ Football kit �
✅ Brand Ambassador �
✅ Soccer Camp
✅ Empowerment �
✅ Award and recognition �
✅ and many more Consolation Prizes

-We welcome entries from all Residents and Indigenes of Ogun State.

* Registration Closes December 8, 2022*
Register on - https://ihouse.ng/street-soccer/

Follow: @sportshubnigeria on IG FB
☎ *+234 803 423 1236, 08065819466,*

*Kindly Rebroadcast.*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 9:07am On Dec 06, 2022
Spain vs Morrocco 2-1 in favor of Spain.

Portugal vs Switzerland 2-2 draw in 90 minutes

Disclaimer:
Based on the matches the teams played in this tournament, this is just my view.
I no get juju ooo! Say no to betting!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Marjoribanks:
Oracle is on strike!
Simulated reality ?

Abeg bring it back o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Thanks so much Marvellous Basco. Same thing I have been saying for ages. I said and analysed during those debates that Mbappe will develop along the line of a true physical monster. He is the ultimate teen athlete right now. Physically strong, super fast, and got skills to go with it all. It is no wonder his idol from age 14 or so till now is Cristiano Ronaldo.

For the Physical aspects, I rate Mbappe far ahead of Nacho. Their development won't be the same. Mbappe is developing into a physically imposing, super fast, super skillful Lethal forward... He is brawn and brains... But Nacho is taking the path of the more brains than brawn. His Vision, Finishing and ability to exploit space as a true raumdeuter make him another lethal weapon in development.

Two players, different paths but yes all-round, I will say Mbappe is better... but breaking it down to aspects of plays and individual qualities.. we all will see unbiasedly that both soar in certain attributes over the other with Mbappe having a little more over Nacho and Nacho having some over Mbappe.

This is why I maintain the gap in quality between both youngsters is not large as many want us to believe.

Now you are living up to your name TheSuperDelusional one.

I talk about football always in the HERE and NOW.

However, with regards to this your recalcitrant obsession with KC verses Mbappe.

In summary there is no comparison it's like comparing light to darkness.

In PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE there is nothing to compare them with. You are dreaming again.

Mbappe has been on a continuous upward progression from day one and is now an absolute top world class top three player. He is on the verge of breaking world cup records. He is leading his team France he is the focal point.

He is also three years younger than KC maybe even more.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2022
AndSunGorilla:

Like you and your partner said, Senegal greatly missed Sheikh Kouyate and Idris Gana a lot in the game against England. Infact the game they lost against Netherlands, once Kouyate was out, their levels dropped. Unfortunately not sure Khalid, Sadio, Sheikh and Gana can play the next WC, age isn't on their side.

I suspect that Senegal had more players in the top five league in Europe and counting than any other African country .

That means they have a huge talent pool present and future.

They will regenerate.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2022
My heart ❤️ sees Morocco winning 3-2 but my mind says 4-2 to Spain.

But I want Morocco to win.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2022
Marjoribanks:
Spain vs Morrocco 2-1 in favor of Spain.

Portugal vs Switzerland 2-2 draw in 90 minutes

Disclaimer:
Based on the matches the teams played in this tournament, this is just my view.
I no get juju ooo! Say no to betting!
Wow
Ah
I’ve already played 12 & g g for Portugal
So Switzerland are no joke
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2022
Ray Charles things cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:39am On Dec 06, 2022
Chai cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2022
I know you and your small band of unintelligent lots only cry out for my attention when you are h*rny for it.

Everything I said in that post years ago has proven to be true. The gap in quality wasn't much. And Mbappe is obviously better and more physically blessed compared to Nacho.

Nacho is only about brains but low in brawns.

Mbappe is both brains and brawns. Where is the lie?

Iheanacho was finally given his run of games in 2020/21 and he was absolutely devastating in the EPL and in the English FA Cup leading Leicester to the title even.
In same period, Mbappe was also still doing great in Ligue 1.

After 2020/21, Rodgers didn't keep picking him as regularly despite his barnstorming season. How is that my fault?

Iheanacho had a World class season and it proved my point. Why didn't your sorry ass quote that post then? grin

Look, I will always ignore you attention seeking nobodies but I just love to put olodos like you in your place.

Keep swimming in the likes of your deluded and unintelligent worshippers. Kominions FC. grin

komekn:

However, with regards to this your recalcitrant obsession with KC verses Mbappe.

In PAST, PRESENT & FUTURE there is nothing to compare them with. You are dreaming again.

Mbappe has been on a continuous upward progression from day one and is now an absolute top world class top three player. He is on the verge of breaking world cup records. He is leading his team France he is the focal point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2022
I said more than that. Senegal's midfield pool is not the best in terms of tactical variety and balance. All their finest upcoming and current midfield ballers are Defensive-minded. That is also a problem.

AndSunGorilla:

Like you and your partner said, Senegal greatly missed Sheikh Kouyate and Idris Gana a lot in the game against England. Infact the game they lost against Netherlands, once Kouyate was out, their levels dropped. Unfortunately not sure Khalid, Sadio, Sheikh and Gana can play the next WC, age isn't on their side.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:48am On Dec 06, 2022
Brazil's already been there and done that. Know your history.

yinkeys:

Never been done
Surprised France messed up in the Euros

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:17am On Dec 06, 2022
komekn:

Other factors affect growth. It is not just the talent of players.

Jean Carlos Chera had the quality of becoming a great talent. Back then, I rated him ahead of Neymar when they were both at Santos. Neymar had an upward progression, while Jean Carlos Chera fell on the way side. Did not mean Chera was not an insane talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCh_R_DM9wU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 11:25am On Dec 06, 2022
Inaki Williams failed to play a single shot on target in almost 300 minutes for Ghana at the #FIFAWorldCup

#Qatar2022onMG

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:26am On Dec 06, 2022
I noticed there was a debate here between if Possessive offensive play is the right path or if a defensive astute approach is best.

I would like to chip in on this.

I think whatever a manager chooses is right for the manager. We all have different goals and ambitions. We can only hope the teams we support align with our desires.

So it is an individualistic choice from fans to managers.

However, from my perspective, I believe greatness should be the driver of our actions and decisions. I have never seen a great footballing side that played negative. You can win some titles but greatness comes with great plays.

From Manchester United, Arsenal under Wenger, Del Bosque's Real Madrid, Rijkaard's Barcelona, Guardiola's Barcelona, Flick's Bayern Munich, all played in brave offensive fashion in their best games.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:29am On Dec 06, 2022
Another key factor to consider is growth. You can not expect to grow into a great footballer by playing in a timid fashion. From Pele, Maradona, Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Ronaldinho and co., they were players that played in brilliant fashion.

If you want your team to grow and become a conquering side for years, you can not do it by sitting back and allowing your opponent dictate play.

So to grow a great team requires growing great players and playing in an offensive fashion helps you achieve that. This can lead to developing a team that will be celebrated for years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2022
Just imagine what would have been if Nacho was allowed to continue in 21/22 season his insane world class form shown in 20/21.

Everything Nacho showed in 20/21 when given a fair run of games proved exactly in tune with how I predicted his development will go if given game time and he keeps working. Even still now, Nacho is not physically dominant. He is all brains and little brawns and his lack or poor run of gametime still hinders him.

Everything Mbappe is now is also exactly what I predicted he would be in terms of his development so far.

For the first time in the Vardy era, a player finished as Leicester's top scorer across all competitions and it was Nacho. He led them to the FA Cup title almost single handedly and also produced magic in the EPL with worldies after worldies off his sweet left foot.

Yet despite all these, Rodgers didn't care. He dumped Nacho back to the bench like nothing great happened.

Now I also know of a talent who was rated above Lionel Messi back in Argentina at Newells old boys... but his development path choices ruined him. His name is Leandro Depetris.

This lad could do everything better than Messi including the Slalom maneuver run through opposition defences.

Here's a link on the lad (I have shared this before on this thread long time ago)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/leandro-depetris-the-boy-who-could-have-been-messi/1a4wt33o72sto1j735w6i41ibr

But ofcos these deep sides of the game when it comes to development are lost on peripheral folks who choose their time to quote you out of context. Lol

TheGoodJoe:

Other factors affect growth. It is not just the talent of players.

Jean Carlos Chera had the quality of becoming a great talent. Back then, I rated him ahead of Neymar when they were both at Santos. Neymar had an upward progression, while Jean Carlos Chera fell on the way side. Did not mean Chera was not an insane talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCh_R_DM9wU

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2022
Is Negative/Park Bus/Defensive play tactical?

This has been a long debate but my take is that there is no football that is not tactical. However, what we need to understand is that I do not believe a negative coach puts in as much creative tactical work as a Possessive offensive coach.

You can tell from the amount of movement of players and ball during games. The negative sides put in less work than when compared to the positive coaches.

So it requires more tactical input to get a side to play in a refreshing positive fashion when compared to a negative coach.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Just imagine what would have been if Nacho was allowed to continue in 21/22 season his insane world class form shown in 20/21.

Everything Nacho showed in 20/21 when given a fair run of games proved exactly in tune with how I predicted his development will go if given game time and he keeps working. Even still now, Nacho is not physically dominant. He is all brains and little brawns and his lack or poor run of gametime still hinders him.

Everything Mbappe is now is also exactly what I predicted he would be in terms of his development so far.

For the first time in the Vardy era, a player finished as Leicester's top scorer across all competitions and it was Nacho. He led them to the FA Cup title almost single handedly and also produced magic in the EPL with worldies after worldies off his sweet left foot.

Yet despite all these, Rodgers didn't care. He dumped Nacho back to the bench like nothing great happened.

Now I also know of a talent who was rated above Lionel Messi back in Argentina at Newells old boys... but his development path choices ruined him. His name is Leandro Depetris.

This lad could do everything better than Messi including the Slalom maneuver run through opposition defences.

Here's a link on the lad (I have shared this before on this thread long time ago)
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-ng/amp/news/leandro-depetris-the-boy-who-could-have-been-messi/1a4wt33o72sto1j735w6i41ibr

But ofcos these deep sides of the game when it comes to development are lost on peripheral folks who choose their time to quote you out of context. Lol

The coach prefers Harvey Barnes
That season Barnes was injured for the most part
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:45am On Dec 06, 2022
Yes, you are right. Ofcoz Barnes' injury was the reason Rodgers had to switch to a formation that FINALLY gave Nacho his chance.

And that tactical switch turned into Leicester's Salvation in 20/21.

The point is Nacho was finally given his chance due to circumstance and he took it and showed us all that we who analysed his potentials as sky high were not wrong at all.

yinkeys:

The coach prefers Harvey Barnes
That season Barnes was injured for the most part

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 11:51am On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
Yes, you are right. Ofcoz Barnes' injury was the reason Rodgers had to switch to a formation that FINALLY gave Nacho his chance.

And that tactical switch turned into Leicester's Salvation in 20/21.

The point is Nacho was finally given his chance due to circumstance and he took it and showed us all that we who analysed his potentials as sky high were not wrong at all.

He won’t get that chance again
He’s still 26 & can still give more to the game
He should start thinking of another club
Brendan sees him as second fiddle
Ndidi should also start thinking of another club too
Definitely was a good 5 years
Nothing left to achieve at least
It has completed its cycle
It’s only downward for Leicester
Ndidi hasn’t progressed
Somewhat stagnant
He’s great defensively but it’s about time he improves offensively
If only he can upgrade to a Thomas Partey by taking outside the box on target shots
I don’t see them ever making top 6 again
Since Newcastle became a contender
A UK man will always prefer his own
Don’t know why the man thinks Barnes is better than iheanacho
Kelechi is a sharp shooter when chances are created
Seems Kels is comfortable, he should be hungry for more with his amazing talent because in 10 or 15 years he might regret he didn’t do more

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:54am On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Who knew Gai Assulin won't become a great Superstar? He was another fantastic talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db-C0_ruw5A

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:03pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ofcos he won't at Leicester. If Rodgers could dump his ass immediately after this 20/21 World Class show going into the 21/22 season then is it now in the 22/23 season he will see chance especially with more options around? Rodgers' mind has been long made up.

His lack of gametime/little gametime plus how it has hindered his development curve despite his 20/21 Star turn is one of the reasons I won't pick Nacho in a Super Eagles First XI. The other reasons are tactically oriented.

Point remains when Nacho got his chance. He showed us all what he is really about. A lethal finisher and one of the best on his day in the finishing and final pass business.

I agree it's high time Nacho left. The signs have been there for a while.
As for Ndidi, if he leaves, it has to be to a decent side. It won't augur well seeing him leave Leicester and make the drop down due to his obvious limitations as a CDM. But I wish him well and wish he can still bounce back somewhat and give us something to remember him by in GWG colors.

As for Leicester... making Top 6 is a tall order for now until they can reinvest properly in the squad again coz right now Newcastle is about to expand things to a Big 7, banishing the Big 6 talks.

yinkeys:

He won’t get that chance again
He’s still 26 & can still give more to the game
He should start thinking of another club
Brendan sees him as second fiddle
Ndidi should also start thinking of another club too
Nothing left to achieve at least
It has completed its cycle
It’s only downward for Leicester
I don’t see them ever making top 6 again
A UK man will always prefer his own
Don’t know why the man thinks Barnes is better than iheanacho

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2022
Just look at this boy then. You would almost confuse him for Messi's Twin from a Mirror Universe.
A Messi with a predominant right foot and similar movements and technique at that age.

Indeed there are high yield talents who could be so much more if their development follows the right path. So many unfulfilled genuine geniuses in the beautiful game.

TheGoodJoe:

Who knew Gai Assulin won't become a great Superstar? He was another fantastic talent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=db-C0_ruw5A

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:21pm On Dec 06, 2022
It's been a PSG World Cup so far: No Lies here

When they return for UCL football, we would know if they continue this walk of dominance. wink

Until then, one of them will likely walk away with the Ultimate Prize in Football.... The World Cup Trophy. And yes I know... don't underrate Ronaldo’s Portugal too.

#Qatar2022DiariesMD

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:30pm On Dec 06, 2022
Neymar: Leader of Brazil's Jogo Bonito team out for a 6th World Crown

So so good he even "took on" the referee. grin

Notice how Brazil returned to their absolutely mesmerising best in attack transitions with Neymar on the pitch and with Paqueta playing deeper alongside Casemiro but given the licence to also burst forward as seen for Brazil's 4th goal.

Neymar is the heart, soul and tune player of this Brazillian side. Every Brazillian generation has that one leader. When they are over-stacked, they can have 2 or 3 at the same time.

#Qatar2022DiariesMD

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

Notice how Brazil returned to their absolutely mesmerising best in attack transitions with Neymar on the pitch and with Paqueta playing deeper alongside Casemiro but given the licence to also burst forward as seen for Brazil's 4th goal.

Neymar is the heart, soul and tune player of this Brazillian side. Every Brazillian generation has that one leader. When they are over-stacked, they can have 2 or 3 at the same time.

#Qatar2022DiariesMD

France will be shocked in the finale
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 1:08pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
It's been a PSG World Cup so far: No Lies here

When they return for UCL football, we would know if they continue this walk of dominance. wink

Until then, one of them will likely walk away with the Ultimate Prize in Football.... The World Cup Trophy. And yes I know... don't underrate Ronaldo’s Portugal too.

#Qatar2022DiariesMD

If mbappe comes to Man city I wonder how fantastic his combination with debruyne and haaland and the other players will be. It will simply be impossible. It will be like the Brazilian 1970 world cup team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by yinkeys(m): 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:

#Qatar2022DiariesMD

The 2002 Brazil team was untouchable
They had 4 ballon d’or winners

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 1:45pm On Dec 06, 2022
TheSuperNerd:
I said more than that. Senegal's midfield pool is not the best in terms of tactical variety and balance. All their finest upcoming and current midfield ballers are Defensive-minded. That is also a problem.

Yes you did, but I was just focused on the part of how Gana and Kouyate would have affected the game differently.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2022
Philosopher1979:

If mbappe comes to Man city I wonder how fantastic his combination with debruyne and haaland and the other players will be. It will simply be impossible. It wi0ll be like the Brazilian 1970 world cup team
FIFA should not allow that grin cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2022
Players at Qatar 2022 with the most successful passes entering the final third: Morocco faces 2 of them today.

Pedri (44)
Aurélien Tchouaméni (33)
Hwang In-Beom (33)
Rodri (30)
Rodrigo De Paul (30)
Joachim Andersen (30)
Pierre-Emile Højbjerg (30)
Lionel Messi(30)

By Nationality:
2 Spaniards, 2 Argies, 2 Danes, 1 French, 1 Korean.

By Positions:
3 CMs, 2 CDMs, 2 CBs, 1 AM/FW.

NB: Rodri, a natural CDM, is a CB at this WC.

Morocco faces the Spanish pass masters today.

Courtesy: @OptaAnalyst

#Qatar2022DiariesMD

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13939) (13940) (13941) (13942) (13943) (13944) (13945) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Amedino99(m), victornoah(m), dkay51(m), Ihenzy(m), mostob(m), soetanoreoluwa(m), IFELEKE(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.