Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11653647 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14387) (14388) (14389) (14390) (14391) (14392) (14393) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
Mujtahida:

We have really fallen off the perch. No goalkeeper for 5 years, no intelligent winger for 5 years since Victor Moses. I tire

Its really tiring.

VicMo will read the game, see the rubbish his teammates are playing and then go solo and do it all and get results. Intelligence should be 5&6 with any winger.

Winger runs and defender tracks, as slow down comes, that's the best moments to make the dangerous move that will result in a pk(osayi did just that today). But simon will rather showboat and go solo and start one foolish muscling for the ball with defenders till e go throwing. How does that guy reason sef? I'm pissed.
If two or three close down he will rather try to go thru walls of jericho than pass. Aribo helped him in 2nd half sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:42pm On Mar 27, 2023
COOL10:
Was I the only one who noticed a moment where it looked like Osimhen was criticizing Zaidu but Zaidu wasn't having it at all? He spoke back at Osimhen in an equally aggressive manner and Osimhen had to walk away grin grin

It was just before the break in transmission.

Yeah, when they gave that freekick to GB at edge of the box.

Osimhen sef. That was the 4th teammate he had argument with in under 180mins. I don't like that atall. Only the Chuks own was justified sha cos Chuks did rubbish in Abuja. He did today again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:47pm On Mar 27, 2023
Kog45:
Ha eagles wey pesin no go sleep or Dey dream if they have match this coming Saturday but no no Nigerians no even send again....really appreciate guys here for still talking about eagles....the thieves in the glass house don’t even care....Ladan Bosso U20 Salisu Yusuf U23 and Peseiro super eagles,seriously we never see anything
It's really sad. That man is a real journeyman
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
I saw it all. But make nothing of it. Both lads would be alright. It was all in the heat of the moment.

Hopefully they do but he needs to watch it though.

Losing his teammates' support as a result of constantly complaining will do him no good.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 8:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
daveP:

Its really tiring.

VicMo will read the game, see the rubbish his teammates are playing and then go solo and do it all and get results. Intelligence should be 5&6 with any winger.

Winger runs and defender tracks, as slow down comes, that's the best moments to make the dangerous move that will result in a pk(osayi did just that today). But simon will rather showboat and go solo and start one foolish muscling for the ball with defenders till e go throwing. How does that guy reason sef? I'm pissed.
If two or three close down he will rather try to go thru walls of jericho than pass. Aribo helped him in 2nd half sha.
All this wuru wuru inverted headless chickens we parade as wingers.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 8:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
daveP:

Yeah, when they gave that freekick to GB at edge of the box.

Osimhen sef. That was the 4th teammate he had argument with in under 180mins. I don't like that atall. Only the Chuks own was justified sha cos Chuks did rubbish in Abuja. He did today again.

He needs to be careful. As Nigerians, we're naturally egoistic people and if his teammates begin to feel undermined because he's always shouting at them, they may revolt and stop giving him the ball .

As for Chukwueze, he needs more than being shouted at. That guy is annoying grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2023
I love those runs Aribo made into the box, especially the left half-space. He improved the attack as he came on.

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 9:09pm On Mar 27, 2023
daveP:

Who did the red give yellow card from our bench again? I hope it's not him?

All those dramatics is too show he knows what he's doing. Sadly, we've seen right through him enough. Rohr didn't even neeed shout at these guys sef.

Guy just tour Qatar and friendlies around the world for nothing.

Secondly, if he as manager can't curb those useless nagging between the guys, then he's failed.

But Contractor no even sabi formation, na team cohesion he go kon sabi ni
Guy resemble contractor truly grin
Be like say na him collect red card.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:10pm On Mar 27, 2023
You people have to understand that Osimhen is one of the leaders of this team and is naturally vocal onfield. This was an important live game. They were sh*t in Abuja. Proper nonsense. So he still had that at the back of his mind.

They were in the heat of battle. He had to make his mind known if he felt he had to say something.

This is the same guy who more times than several would be the only one giving absolutely everything for the team and we all would bear witness to it and admit that he is doing too much and should not hurt himself.

Now that he complains about one or two things, you guys now complain about it??

Is it not here that some of you said it is unfortunate Osimhen has to put up with the rubbish the team does from time to time??

Now he talks and it is a problem?? Do leaders not speak their mind again in the heat of battle?

I remember when I was a boy playing for my school and class teams, I was bloody vocal on the pitch yet outside it I was quite the opposite. But on the pitch, you wouldn't wanna mess up when I am on it, because I do my best to ensure I don't mess up and when I do, I take one for my team and fix those mistakes almost immediately.

I always believed that if at all you were picked to march on to the pitch and play, then you have to be ready to give your best. Not close to it but your best. And my teammates respected me because they know I led by example. I didn't just voice out, I also walked the talk.

And I am talking about teammates that included guys bigger than me yet my workrate was greater than all of them combined and I was a right footed left winger (majorly) but also quite versatile (could play LB, RB, CB, RW, CF, SS, GK, and DM). My favorite positions were LW, CF, DM and GK.

Osimhen is not gonna lose his teammates' support for saying something that will obviously benefit the team in the heat of the action. They will sort it out after the game and move on like nothing happened. They are professionals.

I mean, even as boys, myself and my teammates understood this how much more pros?

COOL10:

Hopefully they do but he needs to watch it though.

Losing his teammates' support as a result of constantly complaining will do him no good.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:12pm On Mar 27, 2023
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2023
That is where he excels. His direct playing style enables him to combine in 1-2 interplays and attack the box through either half spaces or across the final third.

The final third is Aribo's forte. Where he roams around to attack the box and create the overloads needed to create chances for shots on goal or layoffs for teammates.

COOL10:
I love those runs Aribo made into the box, especially the left half-space. He improved the attack as he came on.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:15pm On Mar 27, 2023
The SE are a group of individuals players some with big Ego's seeking personal glory.

Compare the SE to Morocco, for me Morocco is not just a team but a close knit family with every one working to help each other, No EGOS.

We lack cohesion and there are some players that just don't do the basics. Imagine wingers and full backs that cannot cross the ball πŸ€”.

We got a result via penalty to save our blushes, but it's simply not good enough.

I don't think Peseiro is up for the job, he is out of his depth, l can see a lot of pain and disappointment if he is allowed to continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Pidginwhisper: 9:21pm On Mar 27, 2023
If we don’t take our footballs seriously by 2030 all minor teams for Africa go don beat Nigeria round, because these days we dey lose against teams wey no even get name for Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
You people have to understand that Osimhen is one of the leaders of this team and is naturally vocal onfield. This was an important live game. They were sh*t in Abuja. Proper nonsense. So he still had that at the back of his mind.

They were in the heat of battle. He had to make his mind known if he felt he had to say something.

This is the same guy who more times than several would be the only one giving absolutely everything for the team and we all would bear witness to it and admit that he is doing too much and should not hurt himself.

Is it not here that some of you said it is unfortunate Osimhen has to put up with the rubbish the team does from time to time??

Now he talks and it is a problem?? Do leaders not speak their mind again in the heat of battle?

I remember when I was a boy playing for my school and class teams, I was bloody vocal on the pitch yet outside it I was quite the opposite. But on the pitch, you wouldn't wanna mess up when I am on it, because I do my best to ensure I don't mess up and when I do, I take one for my team and fix those mistakes almost immediately.

I always believed that if at all you were picked to march on to the pitch and play, then you have to be ready to give your best. Not close to it but your best. And my teammates respected me because they know I led by example. I didn't just voice out, I also walked the talk.

And I am talking about teammates that included guys bigger than me yet my workrate was greater than all of them combined and I was a right footed left winger (majorly) but also quite versatile (could play LB, RB, CB, RW, CF, SS, GK, and DM). My favorite positions were LW, CF, DM and GK.

Osimhen is not gonna lose his teammates' support for saying something that will obviously benefit the team in the heat of the action. They will sort it out after the game and move on like nothing happened. They are professionals.

I mean, even as boys, myself and my teammates understood this how much more pros?

In your 8th paragraph, you said you walked your talk. Great,now the question is has Osimhen been walking his talk? Did he walk his talk in the first leg? Did he walk his talk today? How many chances did he miss today? These are little things that teammates pick on. They won't retaliate immediately but it will definitely happen just like we saw with Zaidu today.

There's a popular video of Cuadrado cautioning Ronaldo in the Juventus locker room for blaming his teammates. When Ronaldo left, Chiellini (I think it was) said that he was glad he left. Players pick on these things.

There's a difference between motivating your teammates and constantly shouting at them.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 9:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
That is where he excels. His direct playing style enables him to combine in 1-2 interplays and attack the box through either half spaces or across the final third.

The final third is Aribo's forte. Where he roams around to attack the box and create the overloads needed to create chances for shots on goal or layoffs for teammates.

The guy really impressed me today. Play him around the D(arc) and put an Iwobi behind him and they'll create lots of chances.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

I doubt he's one of the leaders of the team. The real leaders dey. Especially with the seniority stuff off screen if we want to be honest. He just has a big attraction. Guy shapali go quiet as Sanusi wave am off. Seniority!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leader sef no go dey para like that always sha.

He's one for the captain's band in future. But not at present.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
COOL10:
Was I the only one who noticed a moment where it looked like Osimhen was criticizing Zaidu but Zaidu wasn't having it at all? He spoke back at Osimhen in an equally aggressive manner and Osimhen had to walk away grin grin

It was just before the break in transmission.

Zaidu is not that a bad player ,but he wasn’t impressive today at all

I won’t blame him ,man is always 54 and playing as a full back running up and down is very demanding

Even world class full backs like alba ,Marcelo slowed down at their 30s ,let alone a 54 year old aboki

Make all of una just Dey play
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 9:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
andrew444:

Zaidu is not that a bad player ,but he wasn’t impressive today at all

I won’t blame him ,man is always 54 and playing as a full back running up and down is very demanding

Even world class full backs like alba ,Marcelo slowed down at their 30s ,let alone a 54 year old aboki

Make all of una just Dey play

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 9:50pm On Mar 27, 2023
Pidginwhisper:
If we don’t take our footballs seriously by 2030 all minor teams for Africa go don beat Nigeria round, because these days we dey lose against teams wey no even get name for Africa.
Loud it. My pains is not that we lost to Guinea in Abuja. Rather it was the Guinea with Bissau.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:51pm On Mar 27, 2023
He has been walking the talk for a long time. I remember the Cape Verde game in Lagos especially because I was in the stadium. What didn't Osimhen do or try that day to ensure we won? Did we? Nope. But beyond any iota of doubt, he gave more than anyone in that game. He literally almost killed himself for the team.

Now, about Bissau, Bad days happen for strikers especially when the team is also playing bonkers like we saw in Abuja. Even today he missed about 2 big chances but he didn't stop trying to make it right.

A couple of fellows in here were complaining about Zaidu Sanusi today and Osimhen was bearing his mind to him as well. So are you saying Victor was not in order pointing out a flaw unhappily?

Truth is a thin line exists between what you call motivation and shouting. In as much as we all want to paint the picture that they all are passionate, we all know by their attitude on the pitch that it is not true. Some players are more passionate than others. It shows.

Everyone in the team just have to come to the point where they all truly want to win together and as individuals.

The team is not in good shape and if you were Osimhen, you would be as mad as he was.

COOL10:

In your 8th paragraph, you said you walked your talk. Great,now the question is has Osimhen been walking his talk? Did he walk his talk in the first leg? Did he walk his talk today? How many chances did he miss today? These are little things that teammates pick on. They won't retaliate immediately but it will definitely happen just like we saw with Zaidu today.

There's a popular video of Cuadrado cautioning Ronaldo in the Juventus locker room for blaming his teammates. When Ronaldo left, Chiellini (I think it was) said that he was glad he left. Players pick on these things.

There's a difference between motivating your teammates and constantly shouting at them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2023
Did you want Osimhen going to fight him then to prove a point? Osimhen had said what he had to say so there was no need continuing to talk. That would have led to something else and you would probably be the first to come talk about it in here.

Like it or not, believe it or not... he is one of the leaders of the Super Eagles on the pitch when the team plays. The team looks to him unconsciously to make things happen in the final third.

And as far as this generation of ballers Post-Musa era is concerned, Osimhen is one of the leaders. He must not have the captain band to be a leader.

A leader will feel the hurt of his people back home after he and his side failed vs Bissau in Abuja and would obviously be miffed at the fact that some of his teammates are still playing as if they don't remember they lost few days ago at home to a side they had no business losing against.

And who says Osimhen isn't captain material right now? Mbappe is captain now oooo... just so you know.

daveP:

I doubt he's one of the leaders of the team. The real leaders dey. Especially with the seniority stuff off screen if we want to be honest. He just has a big attraction. Guy shapali go quiet as Sanusi wave am off. Seniority!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Leader sef no go dey para like that always sha.

He's one for the captain's band in future. But not at present.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by justvictor57(m): 10:00pm On Mar 27, 2023
All these Guinea teams na strong head. Another Guinea is thrashing Ethiopia at their backyard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2023
IS PESEIRO REALLY A BAD COACH.

The points below should enlighten your reasoning to make or not to make the conclusion regarding Peseiro's phenomenon as the coach well suited for the job.

The CB pairing of Bassey and Akpoguma. When i saw Peseiro's choice of CB's in Akpoguma and Bassey, i momentarily lost hope in Peseiro's ability to genuinely know our players. This kind of decision making will definitely prove very costly in the offing. Even though he righted this wrong in the second leg, but how on earth did he come about such decision in the first place

Depleting an already limited midfield to give Osimhen a partner that he doesn't even need.. There are good reasons for pairing strikers, Osimhen is not that kind of striker (i will explain this maybe in another post). This was very obvious in the first leg against G. Bissau.

Featuring Moses Simon and Samuel Chukwueze in roles they are not best suited. While he is not the only coach guilty of this, he is supposed to be an upgrade. Moses Simon and Samuel Chukwueze's behaviours on the pitch is typical of inverted wingers or forwards. Their involvement in build up plays is very secondary, they are usually at the receiving end. They are meant to receive the ball in zones and in situations where their trademark dribbling maneuvers will either give them a shooting chance at goal, or make a final pass. This is what they know how to do best, why not use them that way.

Those may or may not be good reasons to label him a bad coach, but one thing is very sure, they don't accentuate good hope in him.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
He has been walking the talk for a long time. I remember the Cape Verde game in Lagos especially because I was in the stadium. What didn't Osimhen do or try that day to ensure we won? Did we? Nope. But beyond any iota of doubt, he gave more than anyone in that game. He literally almost killed himself for the team.

Now, about Bissau, Bad days happen for strikers especially when the team is also playing bonkers like we saw in Abuja. Even today he missed about 2 big chances but he didn't stop trying to make it right.

A couple of fellows in here were complaining about Zaidu Sanusi today and Osimhen was bearing his mind to him as well. So are you saying Victor was not in order pointing out a flaw unhappily?

Truth is a thin line exists between what you call motivation and shouting. In as much as we all want to paint the picture that they all are passionate, we all know by their attitude on the pitch that it is not true. Some players are more passionate than others. It shows.

Everyone in the team just have to come to the point where they all truly want to win together and as individuals.

The team is not in good shape and if you were Osimhen, you would be as mad as he was.

The definition of Passion is relative. People see things differently. That's the beauty of life.

Let's take an Aribo for example; imagine you play him as an AM for 5 straight games and he ends up with a return of 5 assists in 5 games; but also ends up losing the ball 50 times and has a recovery rate of 40% across those five games(hypothetically speaking).

Would you say Aribo isn't passionate about the national team just because of that? What about his 5 assists in 5 games? He already successfully carried out his primary duty.

Messi as great as he is, has a very poor work rate. He's been criticized numerous times for walking when others were marking but that's because he prioritises positional awareness and space interpretation.

Football is not about Gra Gra. You need to showcase your passion by understanding the basics of football and doing your primary duty and THEY ALL have a blame for failing the core concepts. Osimhen can't and shouldn't be exempted from this.

They make football look so difficult but it isn't.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zuchyblink(m): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2023
Chukwueze had the opportunity to create more than 5 scoring chances over the two leg but unnecessary cutbacks and dribbling didn't allow him.
Omeruo and ajayi brought calmness and maturity at the centre back position.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
PurpleHouse:

What you do here is actually not trolling or cruise with Osimhen, it is witchcraft. You always waiting for someone to fail, so you can celebrate, isn't that witchy witchy? You don't celebrate him when he wins, you have no moral right or justifications whatsoever to nag or complain here about him. He is a topclass world striker surrounded by bums. Deal with it and don't be a winch.
God bless you πŸ’―
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 10:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
Another thing I noticed over the two legs was Iwobi taking shots from outside the box. For someone who was once known for his weak shots, now that's an improvement, although one got blocked and the other probably landed somewhere in Mexico grin.

As it stands, Ademola Lookman is the only winger we have right now that still has small sense. Chukwueze just keeps on disappointing me πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈ

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by A001: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2023
Chukwueze na clown. I no too rate am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2023
If Osimhen understands nothing about Football basics, I very much doubt he would be in the class of forwards that he is today.

Let's face it. Osimhen have been carrying that team on his back for many games. Dragging the team out of the gutters for many games. So he has as much right to demand more from his teammates especially Zaidu. He is the one guy in the team literally ready to kill himself just to see us win.

So one or two bad games shouldn't make you or anyone here forget that.

Passion may be relative but what our eyes cannot deny is what Osimhen has been to this team game after game before even today. His passion, his work, his drive to wanna make us happy as fans.

He is the one guy who always gives his all and looks to never stop improving on his game just so he can be better for us.

So no one is exempting anyone from anything. We just have to admit that until the team gets better, you cannot expect Osimhen not to be frustrated especially with the individual effort he is putting in to be great for Club and Country.

COOL10:

The definition of Passion is relative. People see things differently. That's the beauty of life.

Let's take an Aribo for example; imagine you play him as an AM for 5 straight games and he ends up with a return of 5 assists in 5 games; but also ends up losing the ball 50 times and has a recovery rate of 40% across those five games(hypothetically speaking).

Would you say Aribo isn't passionate about the national team just because of that? What about his 5 assists in 5 games? He already successfully carried out his primary duty.

Messi as great as he is, has a very poor work rate. He's been criticized numerous times for walking when others were marking but that's because he prioritises positional awareness and space interpretation.

Football is not about Gra Gra. You need to showcase your passion by understanding the basics of football and doing your primary duty and THEY ALL have a blame for failing the core concepts. Osimhen can't and shouldn't be exempted from this.

They make football look so difficult but it isn't.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

😁😁😁
It's that time again to cook Blueelf!!! πŸ˜‚
Elfy misfires AGAIN!
Leave am na, a "blue" elf has nothing to do with humans πŸ˜‚
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
COOL10:

The guy really impressed me today. Play him around the D(arc) and put an Iwobi behind him and they'll create lots of chances.
No o, Nwakali no go play?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 10:46pm On Mar 27, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Please how did Guinea Bissau play all game with 11 men? Those guys suppose to be playing rugby not football! IMo!
African team need to do better with pitch! Ball bouncing while in play how do you expect a professional player to shoot on target. It is shameful that our players will be silently praying to play their remaining matches in Morocco! Stvpid pitch, stvpid officiating stvpid stadium!
That one na stadium? I noticed the ball couldn't roll on ground without bouncing... Very nonsense atmosphere. Morocco just leave Africa behind for everything.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14387) (14388) (14389) (14390) (14391) (14392) (14393) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cecco90, Zellas and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.