Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,582 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11761234 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14479) (14480) (14481) (14482) (14483) (14484) (14485) ... (16185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
ChrisKels:

Lemme ooo 😂🤣😂🤣😂
baba I swear na wetin happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
baba I swear na wetin happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Okay I dun hear. Relax, there is no shaking tree.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2023
ChrisKels:

Betting is one thing I never subscribed to growing up, because I no get the mind. E dey pain me to lose money like that. I'm a good snooker player, and whenever I have time to play, people bet on me and make good money, but I no dey ever bet on myself even against my weakest opponents. I no just get the mind.
same here too. Wetin I Dey play well na PlayStation. I Dey play snooker and table tennis but not too good
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
same here too. Wetin I Dey play well na PlayStation. I Dey play snooker and table tennis but not too good

Dem dey wire me for PlayStation and Table tennis, but if I catch you for snooker, omo na 7balls oo 🤣😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2023
ChrisKels:

Dem dey wire me for PlayStation and Table tennis, but if I catch you for snooker, omo na 7balls oo 🤣😂
🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jihday(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
yes, liverpool and arsenal will suit him but my fear is that liverpool get wingers well well unless Dey will sell some in the summer

Arsenal will be more perfect for him
don’t think arsenal will go for him tho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 2:05pm On Apr 24, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:
Exclusive:

Villarreal have told Samuel Chukwueze that he would be allowed to leave the club if any club matches his transfer value.
Both parties agree this is his last season.
Liverpool most likely destination.

lolll

I sincerely doubt this

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2023
Age detectors, oya do your thing

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
Danielnino00:
Age detectors, oya do your thing
Real age

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2023
👑 He turned Sevilla into the Europa League kings.

🌟 He brought through Bukayo Saka & Emile Smith-Rowe at Arsenal.

🏆 He won Villrreal their first ever major trophy and reached the UEFA Champions League semi-finals.

🔥 He's taken Aston Villa from mid-table obscurity to European contenders, only Man City & Arsenal have more points in 2023.

Unai Emery deserves more respect 👏

10 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2023
do4luv14:

Tag you go where they must finish what they started here,

I was hoping to get reports on our guys performance yesterday, But what did I got

History class, a very distorted conspiracy report, supporting a distorted fact, Then came Politics, from their Enter name calling,

It got so boring that I slept of with my phone data on, Only to wake up by 3am, seeing the thread had move 2 pages forward, thought was football matters, Only to discover they are still at it

Haa...why you wake up by 3am sef? talk true grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
But sometimes I wonder how pple tk Dey Dey addicted to sport betting

One of the worst addiction ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣

The best way is to go for smaller odds like 3-5 odds then stake heavily

Years back then at ph i knw of one bros then for my street wey be say every weekend em dey cash out wella

He’s method is 2-5 odds with stake of 50-100k and baba Dey cash out steady. It’s fails sometimes but rarely

Two losses and your f###ed. Then you start staking heavier to regain losses. Then you get addicted to recover your losses and then tara!!!! You have staked millions trying to recover bets and then you discover you are addicted to sports betting.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2023
mostob:
Haa...why you wake up by 3am sef? talk true grin grin

Name Napoli game6, slept off when it was still goalless and just entering second half,

Wanted to knew what was the final scoreline, Was stretching to turn to the other side, when I remember the game
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
do4luv14:

Name Napoli game6, slept off when it was still goalless and just entering second half,

Wanted to knew what was the final scoreline, Was stretching to turn to the other side, when I remember the game
Ok bro. God bless thee, thou faithful fan. grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2023
mostob:
Ok bro. God bless thee, thou faithful fan. grin

Komot there, Don't you see what I told you, I return this afternoon to see 4pages forward, And 2 and Half of them still contain the matter

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 4:06pm On Apr 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Two losses and your f###ed. Then you start staking heavier to regain losses. Then you get addicted to recover your losses and then tara!!!! You have staked millions trying to recover bets and then you discover you are addicted to sports betting.
Thanks for being so generous to share from your experience!!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2023
AndSunGorilla:

Thanks for being so generous to share from your experience!!!!

grin grin

Experience ke!!!

Just telling you how it works. Never staked heavy in my life.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 4:39pm On Apr 24, 2023
Kog45:
I remembered it was here some said we don’t need Saka cuz of Chuckwueze,now left for Chuckwueze to tell us we don’t really need 21 years old Saka who is now a full England international and a strong player in Arsenal.

Osimehn has put it to rest here that he is better than Tammy Abraham….Left for Chuckwueze to prove us wrong but guess what Saka seems ahead for now

The difference between Saka and Chukwueze is enormous , Saka had been oustandingly consistent since he got first game for Arsenal first team as a 17 year old.

In comparison Chukwueze has been consistently inconsistent, having good games exceptional games and very poor games. I don't think Chukwueze technical ability to produce consistent good quality end product.

Saka can cross with his right foot with pin point accuracy, all the time, Chukwueze simply cannot. They are miles apart.

V.O. is way better than Tega Abraham this season undoubtedly. Tega has been disappointing considering he had 17 goals last season.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 4:41pm On Apr 24, 2023
maidaboi:
Osimhen is not good for Fulham u21 is what?

Can you please stop telling infantile LIES and disinformation.

I dare you to pick out a post with date and the full write up where I said that I CHALLENGE YOU.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 4:45pm On Apr 24, 2023
daveP:

Anything can happen sincerely. Our cadet history so far is exactly upsetting other top teams with players from club academies in spain, france argentina, etc.

Just that this time, the setting is wack and all time low.

You will not find a single player in England U20 that is not already a first team player in his club and or on loan getting first team ⚽ football.

But we are sending academy Uncles.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
charlesemeka85:
👑 He turned Sevilla into the Europa League kings.

🌟 He brought through Bukayo Saka & Emile Smith-Rowe at Arsenal.

🏆 He won Villrreal their first ever major trophy and reached the UEFA Champions League semi-finals.

🔥 He's taken Aston Villa from mid-table obscurity to European contenders, only Man City & Arsenal have more points in 2023.

Unai Emery deserves more respect 👏

Respect Spanish coaches

Man has won 4 Europa league cheesy

E don transform Aston Villa

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

I don’t think sport betting should be that hard and sending people to the trenches like it’s doing to most Nigerians

The problem with most Nigerians is that they gamble with their house rent ,feeding money and even school fees which is very bad ,sport gambling isn’t a job and yet some people take is as their source of income

You should only gamble with your spare money you can afford to loose ,and once you gamble have it at the back of your mind that the money is gone and stop hoping for a return grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
komekn:

Firstly, why will he not end up like Chrisantus, what is the difference between them.

In comparison there was more expectation on Chrisantus after his accolades at the U17 World cup.

Chrisantus played in the Bundesliga 1& 2 and struggled to get a real consistent run of games.

Furthermore Chrisantus is still playing football at a decent level even if we have forgotten him. He is still just only 27 years old.
Good old days....our boy is about to carry serie A and may even bag the golden boot. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2023
komekn:

Osimhen is operating on past youthful glory as an U17 player, which is essentially small boys football. That as it stands is archived history of plus two years ago. No longer tenable or relevant for current assessment.

Currently, Solanke is the best player in the just recently concluded U20 World cup an accolade that is much closer to the professional senior game.

Solanke was already a regular on the Eredivisie as a 17 year old. Add to that was winning cups for Chelsea as the best youth team arguably in Europe but definitely in England.

Solanke is not just a bench warmer but a fully fledged senior team member for Liverpool.

Osimhen is struggling to warm the bench at Wolfsburg this is the reality. As it stands has he played up to one hour of football this season for struggling and lowly Wolfsburg.

This may be hard for some to digest but Osimhen will not enter the youth team of any top EPL club as it stands. If Indeed he could make the youth team of a Championship side that would be more probable but not certain.

So let's have no doubt Solanke is far ahead of Osimhen in every respect.

Haaa...the boy they said wouldn't enter youth team will likely be starting for a very big team next season.
God is great seh....

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JohnBullMySon: 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2023
maidaboi:
NFF Announces New Policy For
Super Eagles’ Player Selection

https://thewillnews.com/nff-announces-new-policy-for-super-eagles-player-selection/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=nff-announces-new-policy-for-super-eagles-player-selection
When are they going to announce new policies for instant payment of salaries and allowances?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:46pm On Apr 24, 2023
andrew444:

I don’t think sport betting should be that hard and sending people to the trenches like it’s doing to most Nigerians

The problem with most Nigerians is that they gamble with their house rent ,feeding money and even school fees which is very bad ,sport gambling isn’t a job and yet some people take is as their source of income

You should only gamble with your spare money you can afford to loose ,and once you gamble have it at the back of your mind that the money is gone and stop hoping for a return grin

It depends on orientation. We live in a society that lacks the basic amenities, and few to no opportunities for many. So, it is not rocket science why many hook on it.

However, we have professional sports bettors that make a lot from it. I used to have a neighbor that cashes out at least N2m a month. He does not want to move his stake higher because he does not want betting companies to close in on his system. I also have a friend who quit his job in a construction firm to focus strictly on sports betting. He made so much money that he has retired from sports betting and sticking to the returns he makes from his investment in real estate.

On this forum, a guy shared a system that he has used to make a lot in sports betting with a strategy. He shared the strategy on the forum here and advised people not to stake big. Some did and won until a banker staked huge with it and made about N40m from it. The bookies closed that option.

The thing about these guys is that they are not risk takers but calculate formulas. Only stake when they are sure they will win.

It is because of this I try to avoid telling people that betting is not a job. They should understand the difference between calculated risks and gambling. Gambling means the odds are not in your favor.

Until a person has mastered a betting skill and has cut his risks, it stays a stupid venture risking money on it.

That is my take.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:
Exclusive:

Villarreal have told Samuel Chukwueze that he would be allowed to leave the club if any club matches his transfer value.
Both parties agree this is his last season.
Liverpool most likely destination.
Liverpool? nairaland Southgate be looking like...... LOL
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2023
Danielnino00:

It would have been really beautiful if Koilibaly was still with them.... That man deserved to win the title for Naples too... Can't say the same for Insigne sha😂🤣

Yeah Kouli and Insigne deserve a scudetto they ware loyal players to Napoli.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 7:24pm On Apr 24, 2023
mostob:
Haaa...the boy they said wouldn't enter youth team will likely be starting for a very big team next season.
God is great seh....
Southgate was moving like a dedicated hater back then. You would have thought osihmen stole his money or something back with the way he was downgrading him. God no be man Sha.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 7:28pm On Apr 24, 2023
People get mind o. After making this kind of thoroughly biased declarative statement instead of saving face and accepting your L, you still go ahead to attempt to play on your own intelligence by spinning a ridiculous story that Osimhen took your advice undecided chai chai.

You are right bro God is great hater or no hater.

mostob:
God is great seh....

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
chrisooblog:
People get mind o. After making this kind of thoroughly biased declarative statement instead of saving face and accepting your L, you still go ahead to attempt to play on your own intelligence by spinning a ridiculous story that Osimhen took your advice undecided chai chai.

You are right bro God is great hater or no hater.

Southgate didn't wanna hear about the 4 surgeries Osimhen had during that bad spell. Man was bent on degrading osimhen totally. God is great.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2023
Amedino99:
Southgate was moving like a dedicated hater back then. You would have thought osihmen stole his money or something back with the way he was downgrading him. God no be man Sha.
God is truly not a man.
We go soon open another register very soon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14479) (14480) (14481) (14482) (14483) (14484) (14485) ... (16185) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: dkay51(m), femianski, Philosopher1979, komekn(m), Toylove and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.