Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,649 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11887234 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14482) (14483) (14484) (14485) (14486) (14487) (14488) ... (16263) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Koboko99(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:
stop being emotional 😭
Okocha is an average footballer with no end product.
He is a magician but with no end product in today’s game honestly he won’t worth more than €30 mill

Because no team with a wining mentality will allow his play style maybe bring him on at 80mins to kill time and showboat

No let flash and sparks deceive you my friend

I’m not being emotional.
Jus one quick question….did you watch Jay Jay Okocha in PSG, Germany, Fenerbache or Bolton? Or even in the super eagles or you just watched YouTube highlights?

And about big money moves and end results…coutihno and Nicholas Pepe says hiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2023
When you see the likes of antony and Mudryk get 100m tag, i don't think you should be bothered or think it is exaggeration for jay Jay Okocha to be worth 150m in today's eval. He will be worth 150m. This is not about being nigerian.

There are thousands of wack, untalented boys across Europe right now that are priced 60-90m and they have not even won nothing. Their stats, not conclusive, does not even help matters.

The fact remains he will be worth close to that. If many watch Johan Cruyff now, you won't want to agree that in today's eval, he will be worth more than Messi and Ronaldo, Neymar. But that is the fact!! You don't need to be super talented to be worth above 100m in todays market. That's the bottom line. But JJ was talented.

C'est fini.

We can agree we didn't see much again, especially in GWG. But that doesn't take away that fact that he will. Many Transfer crew of clubs watch compilations of average players and put price shapali cos of that. Pray, tell me, if you see JJ's compilation, you no go shock??

And this is not me being patriotic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
charlesemeka85:
waka 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You no see the way i just they put laugh emoji for the end 😂

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 14july: 2:41pm On Apr 25, 2023
andrew444:

I don’t think sport betting should be that hard and sending people to the trenches like it’s doing to most Nigerians

The problem with most Nigerians is that they gamble with their house rent ,feeding money and even school fees which is very bad ,sport gambling isn’t a job and yet some people take is as their source of income

You should only gamble with your spare money you can afford to loose ,and once you gamble have it at the back of your mind that the money is gone and stop hoping for a return grin
there's nothing like spare money somebody can afford to lose in gambling....all money is valuable even if it is 1 naira

It Just like telling a smoker to smoke with money he can afford to lose

Na from there gambling addiction dae start

Isn't just better to stay away from betting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:
stop being emotional 😭
He is a magician but with no end product in today’s game honestly he won’t worth more than €30 mill

Because no team with a wining mentality will allow his play style maybe bring him on at 80mins to kill time and showboat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCvhWIsTwmE

Young man, I think you need to see this.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Aliko dangote to purchase French ligue 2 side Valenciennes
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
14july:
there's nothing like spare money somebody can afford to lose in gambling....all money is valuable even if it is 1 naira

It Just like telling a smoker to smoke with money he can afford to lose

Na from there gambling addiction dae start

Isn't just better to stay away from betting

Bro ,I have a certain amount of money I can afford to throw at the dustbin everyday for the rest of my life and it won’t affect anything about me

I can decide to dash it out ,I can decide to waste it for any nonsense ,same can’t be said of someone using his feeding money ,house rent or school fees or money meant for something important

Do what you like with this info
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
Icon4s:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCvhWIsTwmE

Young man, I think you need to see this.

Go down and read my most recent post young man 2.0

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

With Okocha's quality with the ball, I believe he would be worth about that. He had immense ability. He would have likely played as a wide forward and I bet he would do far more than Grealish can operating wide. So I agree it is possible if utilized in the right way.
Ronaldinho said Okocha moved to Bolton was a terrible mistake….Even his moved to Fernabache was a mistake.

Okocha started well with Frankfurt as a beginner and moving to PSG put his game on track again after wasting his time in Turkish league but messed it with very poor club in EPL.

Yes with his talent Okocha worth $100m but with his club career he didn’t worth it.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Aliko dangote to purchase French ligue 2 side Valenciennes

Tf
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 14july: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2023
andrew444:

Bro ,I have a certain amount of money I can afford to throw at the dustbin everyday for the rest of my life and it won’t affect anything about me

I can decide to dash it out ,I can decide to waste it for any nonsense ,same can’t be said of someone using his feeding money ,house rent or school fees or money meant for something important

Do what you like with this info
alright bro....

But don't put body too much....that shii is deadly AF

One love 💕
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:

See stats 😂 😂 😂

How them take they call this guy legend is beyond me

He wasn’t top AM of his era 😂

You use number of goals scored to assess a midfielder? This statistics generation, sef. If you really watched Okocha play you will not be saying this. Go watch that Youtube video I posted please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2023
14july:
alright bro....

But don't put body too much....that shii is deadly AF

One love 💕

You will think I even play betting by my statement cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 14july: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
andrew444:

You will think I even play betting by my statement cheesy
yes na

That statement u made always get me angry anywhere I see it

Statement like

Quiters don't win, and winners don't quit

Bet with what you can't afford to lose

Am an ex Gambler on recovery.... currently 240 days gamble free....

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

If you read backward on that thread, you will see other people winning with the system. Bet9ja took out the option because the probability of winning big is high. In such a position, it was the winning formula for the person who won it, and those that benefitted at that time.

Others have winning formulas that work for them. If a person does not have such formulas, it becomes trial and luck.

I don't want to attack the authenticity of such stories, that is not the drive. The emphasis is on the difference between luck and a working formula.

Can you define a formula, please.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kog45:
Ronaldinho said Okocha moved to Bolton was a terrible mistake….Even his moved to Fernabache was a mistake.

Okocha started well with Frankfurt as a beginner and moving to PSG put his game on track again after wasting his time in Turkish league but messed it with very poor club in EPL.

Yes with his talent Okocha worth $100m but with his club career he didn’t worth it.

The truth is football has evolved over time, even JJ Okocha refined part of his game as he aged.
Okocha was such a brilliant player and if he was playing today, we would have seen an 'Okocha Promax'. His brilliance would have made him adapt faster to the modern game and he would have been amongst the most sought after players in the world. Yes, he would have been worth 150million Pounds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2023
Danielnino00:
So, there's a trending news item on social media where Okocha said in an interview that he'd be worth €150m in today's transfer market... Do you guys agree with him?

Personally,I think it's an exaggeration..

Cc: thesupernerd Thegoodjoe thelonecitizen Andrewbaba44 darkelf blueelf Chriskels chrisolobog majoribanks Komekn do4luv14 elyte89 Kog45 icon4s mostob maidaboi and other distinguished members of the thread...

It is no exaggeration. He would have been worth it.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2023
14july:
yes na

That statement u made always get me angry anywhere I see it

Statement like

Quiters don't win, and winners don't quit

Bet with what you can't afford to lose

Am an ex Gambler on recovery.... currently 240 days gamble free....

Naaaaa ,I never said quitters don’t win and winners don’t quit unless you wan see yourself for village cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 3:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
Danielnino00:
So, there's a trending news item on social media where Okocha said in an interview that he'd be worth €150m in today's transfer market... Do you guys agree with him?

Personally,I think it's an exaggeration..

Cc: thesupernerd Thegoodjoe thelonecitizen Andrewbaba44 darkelf blueelf Chriskels chrisolobog majoribanks Komekn do4luv14 elyte89 Kog45 icon4s mostob maidaboi and other distinguished members of the thread...

I don’t that rate okocha ,some of you should know here

Even if you want to disagree with okocha ,remember what bums like Anthony and mudryk costed

Let’s also not forget that okocha was the most expensive African footballer when he joined psg

So he might be right on this

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:

Go down and read my most recent post young man 2.0
Chief, Icon4s is a well respected elder here sir, please let's observe some decorum.

Jah bless!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
AndSunGorilla:

Chief, Icon4s is a well respected elder here sir, please let's observe some decorum.

Jah bless!!!
It’s not an insult cc Icon4s no way shape or form did i insult you if i did wasn’t my intention

Just stated he should go down and look at my most recent post it’ll clarify everything

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2023
Kog45:

The point is in relation to Okocha's talent, not career. A player with Okocha's quality today will command about a £150m today.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2023
Meliforme:

I don't want to attack the authenticity of such stories, that is not the drive. The emphasis is on the difference between luck and a working formula.

Can you define a formula, please.

Attacking authenticity would not change the fact of how true it is. Like the one I gave you the link, I followed it closely until someone hit with it. Also, when he made the bet, people followed it. That aside, what I call a formula is what happened in that thread.

Someone showed an option and how he makes selection and wins on a regular basis.

People followed it and some of them hit. In it, someone hit a jackpot.

It was so good that the bookie removed that option.

A predetermined selection method that gives high chances of winning.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:

It’s not an insult cc Icon4s no way shape or form did i insult you if i did wasn’t my intention

Just stated he should go down and look at my most recent post it’ll clarify everything

No probs bro. We are all for one mission which is to analyse Nigerian football.
Cheers

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2023
Liverpool, Arsenal and Real Madrid all interested in Villarreal’s, Samuel Chukwueze.

However, none wants to pay the club's £88m price tag on the Player whose contract expires in 2024.

Source:- @DefensaCentral
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:

Thank you for the clarification sir.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Liverpool, Arsenal and Real Madrid all interested in Villarreal’s, Samuel Chukwueze.

However, none wants to pay the club's £88m price tag on the Player whose contract expires in 2024.

Villarreal must be mad, how much did they sold Danjuma who was far better lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2023
charlesemeka85:

Everyone has been interested in Chuks for a very long time!!!
One player that I think has great future potentials is Boniface. I just realized the owners of Brighton also own USG and it has been said that they have mastered the art of discovering gems. Hence, we can infer that Boniface is a gem and if he has the necessary criteria to get into England, it may happen sometime in the future.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

You can also check this thread out, and see if this is luck.

https://www.nairaland.com/6363231/he-won-100-million-betbonaza

Please point to the post or page that detailed the formula he applied.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by damagnificentusb(m): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:
stop being emotional 😭

What was Joao Felix end product when atleti splash the cash on him??

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Attacking authenticity would not change the fact of how true it is. Like the one I gave you the link, I followed it closely until someone hit with it. Also, when he made the bet, people followed it. That aside, what I call a formula is what happened in that thread.

Someone showed an option and how he makes selection and wins on a regular basis.

People followed it and some of them hit. In it, someone hit a jackpot.

It was so good that the bookie removed that option.

A predetermined selection method that gives high chances of winning.

I initially thought you will reference newspapers, articles, or any traceable and or verifiable resource.

My disappointment is not even in the resources you provided, but in the fact that after you read them through and through, you actually deemed them worthy of reference.

TheGoodJoe, i put it to you that no sensible person will take those serious or make any further effort to verify, if there is anything to verify. A pure waste of valuable time.

Show me instances where a working formula earned results in sports betting.

Telling people to make predictions and earn wins, is the norm in betting, but going further to insinuate a working formula is very unfair and misleading.

I will drag this no further with you.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tessyy1701: 5:14pm On Apr 25, 2023
typicalgamer:

You can’t tell I’ve been trolling all along ? 😂

My bad grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14482) (14483) (14484) (14485) (14486) (14487) (14488) ... (16263) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: komekn(m), realpoacher(m), sureleads, enlady(f), RichardKajola(m), Emmy450(m), kentebemoney, Ppogbae, theophilusj31(m), Danielnino00(m), shawwal1(m), Arsenate(m), kennysville(m), Eldorado14, elyte89, Dannyxy(m), Truidstarr, BascoVanVeli(m), superbloke(m), Lawag3, Sainty92, Goke7, Pidginwhisper, minfelix(m), zicky(m), chuks404, Amedino99(m), Nomyth, GMBOFASIA, Clint02(m), Napoleon55(m), solonnachi, typicalgamer(m), Famocious(m), ChrisKels, mummyson26(m), Mujtahida, Odunayaw(m), AlbertoIancu, EEGA, jihday(m), mostob(m), Subzerooo, ThanosKilla(m), Datakey, ddone, A001, chrisooblog, Meliforme, Joebie, damirosky60, DrYa, Eawwal(m), drDoom3(m), AndSunGorilla, justvictor57(m) and 31 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.