Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,174 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11655161 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14503) (14504) (14505) (14506) (14507) (14508) (14509) ... (16147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2023
Mali U17s vs Burkina Faso U17s. Eyes on this game because I see both teams are huge threats to Nigeria's ambitions of winning this tournament.

Ousmane Camara from the WafuB is in the Burkina Faso side. Talented baller.

I hope the game lives up to its prematch hypes judging from both sides' showings in the zonal qualifiers.

#MDU17AfconDiaries

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 8:01pm On May 01, 2023
Danielnino00:

Rest bro, rest.. Anything you say without evidence to back it up is just mere talk...

But let me ask you this....didn't you experience puberty? Haven't you meet real teenagers that look older than their age due to their growth rate? And also due to their facial features? I mean, not everybody can be a fine boy....
Please rest

Mention the word "rest" 100 times and I will not bulge

That guy is at least 22 yrs

I have seen 19 yr olds that are from below average homes and they don't look as old as that

Na malnutrition dey worry those boys. They are old men

If you like cry blood, it won't stop me from pointing out old papas in the U-17

And I like the soud of you about to cry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:03pm On May 01, 2023
And ofcos Battle of the Nigerians in relegation waters.

Ndidi starting for Leicester vs Iwobi starting for Everton.

Game on.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 2lola: 8:09pm On May 01, 2023
darkelf:

Mention the word "rest" 100 times and I will not budge

That guy is at least 22 yrs

I have seen 19 yr olds that are from below average homes and they don't look as old as that

Na malnutrition dey worry those boys. They are old men

If you like cry blood, it won't stop me from pointing out old papas in the U-17

And I like the soud of you about to cry

grin grin grin

Were you not loved growing up?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 8:14pm On May 01, 2023
comodo:

You mean to say Old and ancient of days Northerner??
Tinubu is not and will never be Buhari, he can never behaves like him.
Tinubu hardly supports old men and women into offices.
Look at those he has helped to different government offices and the ages they were when he supported them.
Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu, Aregbesola, etc.
can same be said of your Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:46pm On May 01, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

Tinubu is not and will never be Buhari, he can never behaves like him.
Tinubu hardly supports old men and women into offices.
Look at those he has helped to different government offices and the ages they were when he supported them.
Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu, Aregbesola, etc.
can same be said of your Peter Obi?

Peter Obi worked with career professionals and academicians. People who went back to their works after service. Not people that will spend the rest of their lives depending on siphoning money from Government.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 8:50pm On May 01, 2023
JohnBullMySon:
I don't care if he's white. Still looks over aged to me.

Exactly

This guy is at least 25

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 8:52pm On May 01, 2023
codemaniacs:

That guy is over 24 years old. Definitely not under 17 or under 20

Exactly. You just echoed my point

Look at Salah when he arrived Chelsea. Although Arab, you'll know that he was young

Old papa's no fit deceive me
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 8:53pm On May 01, 2023
Danielnino00:

Not if he decides to muscle up like Giannis did ..or he could just be another KD.... .
Whichever way it turns out, dude is madly talented... I think he belongs to the class of players like Magic, Iverson and Rodman who defied he odds to play in a role and with the flair that weren't expected of people of their height and build..

Loll

He doesn't
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 8:55pm On May 01, 2023
Omanambala:

I know you are eternally tribalistic but are you actually defending Tinubu ?? A man who avoided all the debates and interviews to interrogate him....oga go rest !

So, I shouldn't say the truth because of one tribalist like you, huh?

Mr man, Tinubu went to Children home school, Ibadan. The first elementary boarding school in Nigeria.

This school was for those who left their children in Nigeria to study in London. I know you no know anything apart from your village. grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gamaliel9: 8:57pm On May 01, 2023
We give this Bosso a chance..if he fails then you decimate him...personally, i do not have any emotion about this team, it is as if Djibuti is playing. We were here when he said some talented pros have no ' african mentality', he sent them parking...just wait..he has chosen his poison. Allow him to drink it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2023
Morocco vs South Africa highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77qPbSFtAyY

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:05pm On May 01, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

This is Vinicius Jr at 18.

How come you don't have a problem with this?

Countries with reputable and unquestionable AUTOMATIC BIRTH DATA CAPTURE means you don't have to rely on highly inaccurate and subjective visual assessment and or players integrity in establishing truth.

But furthermore you find that you can track their entire football ⚽ trajectory almost from being a toddler and at age 3/4 or 5 from when they joined their first football ⚽ team.

You will have team pictures that span decades.

And if you have doubts because all their football is played in the public domain you can do a basic search and find almost everything about them.

However,the exact opposite is what happens at home in Nigeria at the highest levels.

We have a President that PMB that cannot produces his school certificate and a President Select that doesn't know his date of birth, the primary and secondary school he attended. Furthermore, has a totally different degree certificate submitted to INEC from the true certified original copy issued by the university he claimed to have attended but also to a female.

Considering our past and present compared to Brazil tell us one player from Brazil in contemporary times caught age cheating.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:11pm On May 01, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Glasgow Rangers interested in Tim Irogbunam

He is too good for Glasgow Rangers it's not a step up but down IMO
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2023
Daninya33:

Yahaya Danjuma Lawali is an orphan who lost his parents early in life. There was a point in his life where he had to live as an Almajiri.
Dude lived under harsh weather and economic conditions in Kaduna.

So effectively there is no official documentation to substantiate his date of birth ❓
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:19pm On May 01, 2023
Iwobi hangs

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2023
AndSunGorilla:

The MRI says so!!!

The MRI says bone fusion has not been completed.

There are huge variations with bone fusion that makes it impossible for the MRI to give you a specific age.

For instance some teenagers stop growth at 15 some others stop growth at 22 and for malnourished children with the consequent stunted growth it could be even higher.

It means I have know way of substantiating beyond doubt how old he is, whatever he may be.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:21pm On May 01, 2023
Beautiful goal by Iwobi

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Iwobi hangs

This game has EVERYTHING RIDING on it for both teams.

Any if any of them loose this game and it's relegation to Championship.

Next 36 minutes will be very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:28pm On May 01, 2023
Lol... 🤣 That's too much overtalk for a lad who couldn't complete a single accurate pass in 68mins for QPR vs Burnley just over a week ago.

Rest Komekn.

komekn:

He is too good for Glasgow Rangers it's not a step up but down IMO

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2023
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 9:40pm On May 01, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Peter Obi worked with career professionals and academicians. People who went back to their works after service. Not people that will spend the rest of their lives depending on siphoning money from Government.
Mention just one of these career academicians and politicians.
So he was also with career professionals and academicians when he was head of tin can port, when he was chairman or sec and also when he was governor for 8 good years?
Mr Clem Agba, current minister for state, budget and planning was a former commissioner of environment under Oshiomhole, he came from a multinational oil company to become a commissioner and today he is a minister, don’t be surprise if you sees him at World Bank tomorrow. Kindly mention a single name that has worked with Obi in all the government positions he has held that can be seen at the top today.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2023
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

So he was also with career professionals and academicians when he was head of tin can port, when he was chairman or sec and also when he was governor for 8 good years?
Mr Clem Agba, current minister for state, budget and planning was a former commissioner of environment under Oshiomhole, he came from a multinational oil company to become a commissioner and today he is a minister, don’t be surprise if you sees him at World Bank tomorrow. Kindly mention a single name that has worked with Obi in all the government positions he has held that can be seen at the top today.

Reread what I wrote. Career professionals. Not career politicians that Tinubu raised.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:48pm On May 01, 2023
Iwobi has been playing like he's on loan from Real Madrid.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

Professor Stella Okunna is a good example. She took a leave of absence from school to serve the Government and returned to school.

Unlike Tinubu's men who will spend the rest of their lives like their mentor feeding on public money.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 9:51pm On May 01, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Reread what I wrote. Career professionals. Not career politicians that Tinubu raised.
Yeah, I understood very well but that shouldn’t stops you from answering my question.
Tinubu is a man that looks for and works towards the progress of whoever that works under him, that’s why you would see his former employees scattered everywhere in all works of life. He always wants those under him to do better and go higher than him in life, that’s why he supports them with all his might till they gets to the top.
Can same be said of your Obi?
Mention one professional or academician that has worked with Obi and today he/she is doing better supported by Obi to get there.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 9:54pm On May 01, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Professor Stella Okunna is a good example. She took a leave of absence from school to serve the Government and returned to school.

Unlike Tinubu's men who will spend the rest of their lives like their mentor feeding on public money.
Is she doing better than she was now supported by Obi?
Every government always have those that comes from the private sectors to their government but where do most of them end’s up after the government whom they serve period elapsed?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:55pm On May 01, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, I understood very well but that shouldn’t stops you from answering my question.
Tinubu is a man that looks for and works towards the progress of whoever that works under him, that’s why you would see his former employees scattered everywhere in all works of life. He always wants those under him to do better and go higher than him in life, that’s why he supports them with all his might till they gets to the top.
Can same be said of your Obi?
Mention one professional or academician that has worked with Obi and today he/she is doing better supported by Obi to get there.

Funny you are defending a man with a criminal past and a history of siphoning public wealth.

The so called people under him to do better are those in position to help keep him in control of wealth of the public.

Have we forgotten the bullion vans, bribing delegates, siphoning drug money, alpha beta, forging school results, committing perjury by writing fake schools, lying under oath that he does not have dual nationality?

Please, stop celebrating criminality.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 9:55pm On May 01, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

What was her position under Obi government whom you claimed she served?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

What was her position under Obi government whom you claimed she served?

She was a commissioner of economic planning and budget and doubled as the Chief of Staff.

Imagine getting to such level and returning to work in school.

Not pushing career to keep looting.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 9:58pm On May 01, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Funny you are defending a man with a criminal past and a history of siphoning public wealth.

The so called people under him to do better are those in position to help keep him in control of wealth of the public.

Have we forgotten the bullion vans, bribing delegates, siphoning drug money, alpha beta, forging school results, committing perjury by writing fake schools, lying under oath that he does not have dual nationality?

Please, stop celebrating criminality.
Has he stolen your 1 kobo or he stole your father pension fund?
I won’t even be surprised if you are based in the same Lagos when you should be staying in Anambra.
No wonder you publicly said De Bruyne is better than Zidane
With your blue font

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14503) (14504) (14505) (14506) (14507) (14508) (14509) ... (16147) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tolulopefinest(m), opes, Amedino99(m), komekn(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.