Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14508) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11698188 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14505) (14506) (14507) (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) ... (16159) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 10:10am On May 02, 2023
do4luv14:
💰 You have £10 to pick the perfect front three:

🇫🇷 Benzema: £5
🇵🇱 Lewandowski: £5
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Kane: £5
🇳🇴 Haaland: £5

🇧🇷 Neymar: £3
🇫🇷 Mbappé: £3
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Saka: £3
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Rashford: £3
🇧🇷 Vini Jr: £3

🇪🇬 Salah: £2
🇩🇪 Sané: £2
🇸🇳 Mané: £2
🇵🇹 Leão: £2
🇳🇬 Osimhen: £2
haaland, Neymar and Salah.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 10:25am On May 02, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Tinubu was the best candidate from what perspective? Rigging, Bribing, Forging, Drug History...

Na wa. I did not vote Peter Obi for my region or to protect my region. I voted Peter Obi for his promise to turn the North into a goldmine by boosting agriculture and exporting manufactured goods for Nigeria. That was my main reason voting him, and my region was not in the picture.

Think about that and stop tribal affiliations. It has taking us nowhere but backwards.

From the perspective of what PDP did with 16 years and what APC did in 8 years and APC did better than PDP.

most parts of Northern Nigeria is desert and places that are not yet desert are getting desert encroachment so anyone that says they will turn the North into a goldmine by boosting agriculture does not understand the geography of Nigeria and just saying what you want to hear...

Northern Nigeria does not have fertile land for agriculture, only North-central or central Nigeria and southern Nigeria have fertile lands for agriculture...

Manufacturing and exporting is done by private companies so he is saying another thing he has no knowledge about because if he had the knowledge then he would have turned Anambra to an agriculture goldmine and exporting Anambra made products out of Nigeria when he was the governor of Anambra.

I can't stop tribal affiliations because firstly that was the ethnicity I was born into and I have to protect it and work towards my ethnic nation progress and success, so it defines who I am and my environment..

telling me to stop tribal affiliations is the same as telling me to get rid of my identity, ethnic language, ethnic religion, culture, tradition, sanity e.t.c...

8 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 10:28am On May 02, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Both Obi and Tinubu were former Governors. One (Obi) was accused of investing state money in his personal business, but the other (Tinubu) created more local council development areas (LCDs) for Lagos. Obasanjo denied Lagos allocations for months due to this decision, yet the man did not own civil servant a kobo.

In terms of governance, please provide ways in which Obi supersedes Tinubu instead of making baseless allegations. Your Obi could not even curtail ordinary erosion. Tinubu created wealth from an emerging disaster. Today Eko Atlantic is Nigeria's pride. What are the landmark projects in Obi's Anambra? Guy rest and talk sport!

Your Obi owned Medical Doctors for months, did not conduct a single local govt election, accused of commissioning substandard projects etc. Those tweets by people like you about your Messiah Obi years ago are all over the internet. You can only deceive GENZs like yourself!

Fashola was Tinubu's Chief of Staff, and it would be a mischief to compare any governor from that era to him. While Lagos is making slow and steady strides, the same cannot be said of Anambra.

Tinubu will be the President for the next eight years! Make peace with that or let hate destroy you. Na you sabi!
How any sane human compares Tinubu with Obi is still baffling to me.
Seriously, Tinubu is the best Governor Nigeria has ever produced since 1999 and the only one that comes distant closer is Donald Duke.
Ask Edo people about Oshiomhole rule in Edo State, he did far more than what Obi did in Anambra and some person’s wants to tell us Obi is their savior sent from heaven to liberate Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:30am On May 02, 2023
chrisooblog:
This guy you have come again parroting what a lot of uninformed posters have said without a single source proving such wild claims.

Supernerd a trained medical professional has explained ad nauseum that there is no proof yet that lack of nutrition leads to late formation of the wrist bone in teenage boys but you still insist on this line of thought to back up your bias.

If you post any medical study backing your claims I would gladly retract this post but until then I will take your statement as made up hear say.

Utter balderdash and codswallop.

Tell him to post a peer reviewed academic journal to the contrary.

Not his over inflated self indulgent opinion.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:32am On May 02, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Babash. How come Africans, especially West Africans fail the test like mad? By the way, this current set are using a grade 4 screening. Sorry, that your take is false and fake. It is a grade 4 screening. You guys chill with your hate and lies. These guys are secondary school kids.

You have jumped into your emotive sentiment based bias and preference.

If you noticed I was taking in general and not to specific individuals.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KINGinVAHALA: 10:32am On May 02, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Fashola, Aregbesola, Osinbajo had no careers before politics? If this your so called Prof is ask to become Minister/Vice President will she reject it? Or are you telling me that all Commissioners during Tinubu's administration as a Governor are now politicians and jobless?

The way you guys disrespect Yoruba leaders is quiet disturbing. Be careful. Do not thread this path.
Yorubas are not Fulanis/Hausas! Be really really careful!
Don’t mind the idiot
Osibanjo was a law professor at the age of 34, Fashola was one of the best young lawyers in Nigeria before 30 and became one of the youngest SANs ever in Nigeria… when it comes to unearthing talents, Tinubu is the best Nigeria has ever seen and this upper Iweka miscreant is telling us Obi is better than Tinubu because he wants to force an Igbo president into our throats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:38am On May 02, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

Tinubu is not and will never be Buhari, he can never behaves like him.
Tinubu hardly supports old men and women into offices.
Look at those he has helped to different government offices and the ages they were when he supported them.
Fashola, Ambode, Sanwo Olu, Aregbesola, etc.
can same be said of your Peter Obi?

Your assertion doesn't make sense.

A man who is already a geriatric with obviously poor mental and physical health.

He should first of all de - select himself, it's like blind man telling people with eyes which way to go .

TINUBU is an expired drug that is toxic to health and well being.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:41am On May 02, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

Yeah, I understood very well but that shouldn’t stops you from answering my question.
Tinubu is a man that looks for and works towards the progress of whoever that works under him, that’s why you would see his former employees scattered everywhere in all works of life. He always wants those under him to do better and go higher than him in life, that’s why he supports them with all his might till they gets to the top.
Can same be said of your Obi?
Mention one professional or academician that has worked with Obi and today he/she is doing better supported by Obi to get there.

TINUBU is an occultic compulsive liar with no integrity.

He creates cabals ( association's) of like minded public fund looters to maintain the corrupt status quo and as such all members have blind loyalty towards him. Because they all benefit.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

From the perspective of what PDP did with 16 years and what APC did in 8 years and APC did better than PDP.

most parts of Northern Nigeria is desert and places that are not yet desert are getting desert encroachment so anyone that says they will turn the North into a goldmine by boosting agriculture does not understand the geography of Nigeria and just saying what you want to hear...

Northern Nigeria does not have fertile land for agriculture, only North-central or central Nigeria and southern Nigeria have fertile lands for agriculture...

Manufacturing and exporting is done by private companies so he is another thing he has no knowledge about because if he had the knowledge then he would have turned Anambra to an agriculture goldmine and exporting Anambra made products out of Nigeria when he the governor of Anambra.

I can't stop tribal affiliations because firstly that was the ethnicity I was born into and I have to protect it and work towards my ethnic nation progress and success, so it defines who I am and my environment..

telling me to stop tribal affiliations is the same as telling me to get rid of my identity, ethnic language, ethnic religion, culture, tradition, sanity e.t.c...
i hope you are not against white supremacy, cos you all reason the same.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:43am On May 02, 2023
KINGinVAHALA:

Was it Tinubu that nosedived Nigeria economy?
Mind you, I’m not for Buhari which we all agreed failed but for Tinubu whom I believe in.

Yes it was , he is a core member of the APC he shares in all the endemic failures and incompetence as well any successes if you can even name ONE
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2023
TheGoodJoe:

Then tomorrow you complain about how our football is poorly run. Forgetting that politics runs every thing in a society.

You can not have a prudent football system when your poliical structure is built on crime.

Agreed without question ❓

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 10:44am On May 02, 2023
do4luv14:

Lewandoski
Mbappe
Salah

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:48am On May 02, 2023
oloriooko:
So what you saying is that whenever MRI disqualifies its acceptable but when it passes a player that you have prblem of age with using your physical senses, you question the accuracy of MRI?

No that's not what I am saying.

MRI can tell you absolutely if bone fusion has taken place or not.

However, human being are not static but dynamic and have differing physiological development rates.

MRI can not tell you absolutely what age you are . It is an informed ASSUMPTIVE deduction to say that you are likely to be below 17.

That's all
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 10:58am On May 02, 2023
do4luv14:

Halland,‘leao and mbappe

All young enough to build a franchise under

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2023
A Mega Thread on the Golden Eaglets Midfield Analysis at the U17 Afcon 2023

Feel free to check it out via this link...

https://twitter.com/007Supernerd/status/1653054264028086274?t=O_6Xoq0yTdXe43cGq9H5Wg&s=19

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 11:50am On May 02, 2023
zicky:
i hope you are not against white su:premacy, cos you all reason the same.

The only ethnic nations that show whyte su:premacists ideology are I:gbos and F:ulanis due to one of the signs of Whyte su:premacists which is that they attack other people without provocation then make false claims against the people they're attacking and using emotional blackmail like you're using on me now..

So yes that means I am against supremacists people like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 12:56pm On May 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

The only ethnic nations that show whyte su:premacists ideology are I:gbos and F:ulanis due to one of the signs of Whyte su:premacists which is that they attack other people without provocation then make false claims against the people they're attacking and using emotional blackmail like you're using on me now..

So yes that means I am against supremacists people like you.
I've never attack anyone's tribe or ethnic group on social media just as you're trying to do because i was brought up right. In my family we have igbos, yorubas, ijaws, ibibio. I was taught to address individuals rather than their tribe. You see what mc oluomo did during the election is no different from what racist and white supremacists do. You see your comment up there its what racist or white supremacists will say.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 12:57pm On May 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

Just de misyarn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 1:03pm On May 02, 2023
zicky:
I've never attack anyone's tribe or ethnic group on social media just as you're trying to do because i was brought up right. In my family we have igbos, yorubas, ijaws, ibibio. I was taught to address individuals rather than their tribe. You see what mc oluomo did during the election is no different from what racist and white supremacists do. You see your comment up there its what racist or white supremacists will say.

Your own comment is what Whyte supremacists will say because the same way you're using emotional blackmail and reverse psychology on me is the same way Whyte owned news channels use it on black people globally.

You're a supremacist that is trying to pretend that you're not a supremacist.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 1:09pm On May 02, 2023
codemaniacs:

Your own comment is what Whyte supremacists will say because the same way you're using emotional blackmail and reverse psychology on me is the same way Whyte owned news channels use it on black people globally.

You're a supremacist that is trying to pretend that you're not a supremacist.
I'm not attacking your person or using emotional blackmail on you. I'm only portraying the comment you made for what it is. On a second thought you were right, most Nigerians have deep-rooted tribalistic sentiments.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:42pm On May 02, 2023
Flying Eagles U20 Camp Update

Arsenal's Joel Ideho turns up in camp. The 19 y/o Winger is one of the few bright sparks we hope will make the final cut and deepen our quality going to the mundial.

Victor Eletu will join this week. Likely between tomorrow and next.

CDM, Tochukwu Nnadi of Botev Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is also in camp.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 1:49pm On May 02, 2023
Akinkunmi Amoo trains with Flying Eagles in Abuja to keep up fitness

According to Score Nigeria, Amoo is doing so as he continues his rehabilitation from a long-term knee injury.

Also underwent drills under the eyes of the Flying Eagles Physiotherapist.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 1:57pm On May 02, 2023
do4luv14:

haaland, mbappe salah
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 1:59pm On May 02, 2023
zicky:
I'm not attacking your person or using emotional blackmail on you. I'm only portraying the comment you made for what it is. On a second thought you were right, most Nigerians have deep-rooted tribalistic sentiments.

You're attacking me and at the same time denying that you're attacking me which is what I said is one of the signs of whyte supremacists ideology.

You're not portraying my comment for what it is, you're trying to manipulate me and control me but because I stood my ground you're attacking me.

English is a language that has subliminal meanings when you use certain words to express yourself and this subliminal meanings are not noticed by people who use it and see it only as a means of communication.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 1:59pm On May 02, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
Akinkunmi Amoo trains with Flying Eagles in Abuja to keep up fitness

According to Score Nigeria, Amoo is doing so as he continues his rehabilitation from a long-term knee injury.

Also underwent drills under the eyes of the Flying Eagles Physiotherapist.

Is he overage for the competition? If not , y can’t he be drafted into d team

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 2:18pm On May 02, 2023
Odunayaw:
Just de misyarn
grin grin grin
Dude started with 'Northern Nigeria doesn't have a fertile land' only to ended it with 'North Central has fertile land' which is puzzling because I wonder if North Central ain't part of the North.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 2:23pm On May 02, 2023
Moderators no dey this forum again? What’s up with all this politics BS?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 2:51pm On May 02, 2023
Reports say he looks overweight and out of shape so his physical conditioning is down.

Also, I think the eligibility for this year's U20 WC is for players born as from January 1 2003. Amoo was born in June 2002. So he is ineligible.

elyte89:

Is he overage for the competition? If not , y can’t he be drafted into d team

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2023
Truidstar:
Moderators no dey this forum again? What’s up with all this politics BS?
grown as* men that can't even obey simple rule because dem feel say na them love Nigeria pass. Not discussing politics here does not mean we are oblivious of the happenings in the country. When they are tired they will stop.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2023
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odogwujayy: 3:28pm On May 02, 2023
do4luv14:

Haaland

Neymar

Salah.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 3:31pm On May 02, 2023
do4luv14:
You have £10 to pick the perfect front three:

Benzema: £5
Lewandowski: £5
Kane: £5
Haaland: £5

Neymar: £3
Mbappé: £3
Saka: £3
Rashford: £3
Vini Jr: £3

Salah: £2
Sané: £2
Mané: £2
Leão: £2
Osimhen: £2
Vini Jr
Mbappe
Osimhen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14505) (14506) (14507) (14508) (14509) (14510) (14511) ... (16159) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Zakamori, 12large1, semid4lyfe(m), jihday(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.