Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1464) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11777276 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (16192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:30am On Sep 08, 2017
Mickael2:

you see, do you even watch this games?

Our 4-0 loss to Psg had nothing to do with Pastore schooling Busq, oga talk like someone who watches the front of his tv for once. Go, sitdown and watch that game, then come back and tell me Busq's actual position in that game.

How did Isco school Busquets and where?

Who said your loss has anything to do with Busquets? I laugh in ching chong. Please Pastore played in one of the preseason games against Barcelona.

Busquets is a perfect fit for the Barcelona system. Outside that, he ain't all that one on one, he will get destroyed. Keep in mind, I am a big Busquets fan.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 12:32am On Sep 08, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

In Spain and Barcelona, Busquets plays in teams that defends with collective efforts. Busquets is hardly in a position where he as to do a lot of defending alone. His style of play fits the system. He only plays and has played in a system where his team does most of the controlling. They are hardly underpressure for a long time.

Mikel is not a DMF turned attacking midfield. He is a creative genius put in an unfamiliar position. He made the most of the DMF role. So leave to defender. Put Busquets in a team that does not hold possession and let me see whether he smell top 20 World best defensive midfielders.

do you actually know that under Tata Martino we were a counter-attacking team? But Busq was still the boss.

Do you know that in the match against Pep's Bayern, Barca conceded possession but still Busq was not penetrated?

Do you even listen to yourself? Don't you know that it's teams that control possession that are more liable to counter attacks thus making the work of the dmf very very vital and important.

Mikel is nowhere close to the top 20 amfs in Eastern Europe alone, but Busquets has been doing this against top teams, even Pirlo could not take the midfield from Spain with Busq there and Mikel is not Pirlo, not even close, somehow you think Mikel will skin Busq? This thing is really confusing, are you in a bar currently?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 12:34am On Sep 08, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Who said your loss has anything to do with Busquets? I laugh in ching chong. Please Pastore played in one of the preseason games against Barcelona.

Busquets is a perfect fit for the Barcelona system. Outside that, he ain't all that one on one, he will get destroyed. Keep in mind, I am a big Busquets fan.

except if Pastore plays for Juventus, Manu or some chinese team I don't know the preseason you are talking about
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Icon4s:

I started the argument with you is it not?

So how will I not be following the argument?

You are only just trying to modify your statement.
You were obviously referring to the invitees.

Besides how do you know the 'everybody' going to the World Cup?

I already quoted where I started the argument and it was not with you. I am not modifying anything, I am saying what I have been saying since last week.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:36am On Sep 08, 2017
Mickael2:

do you actually know that under Tata Martino we were a counter-attacking team? But Busq was still the boss.

Do you know that in the match against Pep's Bayern, Barca conceded possession but still Busq was not penetrated?

Do you even listen to yourself? Don't you know that it's teams that control possession that are more liable to counter attacks thus making the work of the dmf very very vital and important.

Mikel is nowhere close to the top 20 amfs in Eastern Europe alone, but Busquets has been doing this against top teams, even Pirlo could not take the midfield from Spain with Busq there and Mikel is not Pirlo, not even close, somehow you think Mikel will skin Busq? This thing is really confusing, are you in a bar currently?

Out of hundred games Busquets played or will play, Barcelona/Spain will dominate 95% of the games. Under Tata Martino, Barcelona still dominated possession. If Barcelona is under pressure, a lot of the defending has to do with teamwork.

Mikel will skin Busquets wella.

Enjoy this nice skinning of your impenetrable Busquets. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fi-P_rrJks4

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:38am On Sep 08, 2017
Mickael2:

except if Pastore plays for Juventus, Manu or some chinese team I don't know the preseason you are talking about

Is it my fault you do not know? cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 12:39am On Sep 08, 2017
Joebie:
I wasn't particularly impressed with the Keshi era either. And that's my own opinion.

Modified
When/If* we qualify, I see Rohr surpassing our past. And I don't care who we will be grouped with. Remember our best in the WC is the second round. Just keeping the target low, but trying to tell you all the same that the '94 SE had the best chance of going past the second round, compared to the the SE of 98, 02, 2010 and 2014. If we had kept faith with Troussier we would have achieved it in 98. IMO, the SE of 2002, 2010 and 2014 did not have that potential considering the depth of the starting line up and the bench.

i think the 2010 set had a shot, no thanks to Keita and his silly behaviour. The squad was great, Osaze was on the bench too, Obasi was brilliant and Keita wasn't a bad player. Kanu was on the bench too and the coach was great(he is quite better than Rohr for sure). It depends on the group we find ourselves and the adjacent group, meet any top team and we are not going to like it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2017
Icon4s:

I am still telling you that not even all those sitting on the bench for these matches will get to play. I am sure you know the names of players that have sat on the bench for different games have varied. Some sat on the bench once and were never re-invited.

If you say Every player that makes it to Russia must be tested it is a different thing.
your second paragraph is what i was saying

In that post I quoted, did I not say we already have bench regulars? The likes of John Ogu, Ebuehi and Awaziem, they receive call ups regularly, but they don't start.

I also said that 85% of the team is sorted. Did I not?

If I must, I will even find a post I made last week stating that everyone going to Russia must play.....that is what I have been saying since thy kingdom come, so, for you to say I am modifying anything is beyond me.

You just did not understand my point from the get-go, and that's fine

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 12:46am On Sep 08, 2017
hmm. you mean Lars Lagerback shocked

Rohr so far is the most promising since Troussier. It's too early to talk about his complete team. In my estimation it's maybe 70% concluded.

Mickael2:

i think the 2010 set had a shot, no thanks to Keita and his silly behaviour. The squad was great, Osaze was on the bench too, Obasi was brilliant and Keita wasn't a bad player. Kanu was on the bench too and the coach was great(he is quite better than Rohr for sure). It depends on the group we find ourselves and the adjacent group, meet any top team and we are not going to like it

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 12:56am On Sep 08, 2017
Joebie:
hmm. you mean Lars Lagerback shocked

Rohr so far is the most promising since Troussier. It's too early to talk about his complete team. In my estimation it's maybe 70% concluded.

let me argue better things with you rather than wasting my time with someone who thinks doing a rainbow flick means controlling the midfield or skinning a dmf.

looking at the resume of the two coaches Lars lagerback is far superior, not to mention that in a short while he assembled a really really good team. tactically Lars is a lot better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:03am On Sep 08, 2017
Leave resume. Lagerback's SE performance was mediocre. What made the team good? How far did they go? By that standard, you should be speaking more highly of Bora.. lol

Mickael2:

let me argue better things with you rather than wasting my time with someone who thinks doing a rainbow flick means controlling the midfield or skinning a dmf.

looking at the resume of the two coaches Lars lagerback is far superior, not to mention that in a short while he assembled a really really good team. tactically Lars is a lot better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 1:11am On Sep 08, 2017
Joebie:
Leave resume. Lagerback's SE performance was mediocre. What made the team good? How far did they go? By that standard, you should be speaking more highly of Bora.. lol

we didn't go far because Aiyegbeni was paid to ruin our campaign, together with Kaita. we were comfortably going to dispatch of Greece until he messed up and we should have defeated south Korea if not for that other guy. personally the coach did his job and an outstanding one at that, look at what the Iceland team is doing now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mikron(m): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2017
God punish those wey sey we no go qualify grin grin
come oct 6th zambia must fall in uyo,
no more calculator things cheesy cheesy

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:20am On Sep 08, 2017
oh I knew you were gonna talk about Iceland, which is why I stressed performance for SE, and talked about Bora's resume..
Let's go back to the issue at hand -- performance for SE.. secondly, I don't like to argue when people use the words like, IF.. thirdly you made a match fixing claim which would be impossible to prove. Let's just drop the argument because it doesn't give room for stats and facts... lol

Mickael2:

we didn't go far because Aiyegbeni was paid to ruin our campaign, together with Kaita. we were comfortably going to dispatch of Greece until he messed up and we should have defeated south Korea if not for that other guy. personally the coach did his job and an outstanding one at that, look at what the Iceland team is doing now
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:22am On Sep 08, 2017
lol.. na that day u go play the match for spirit world abi.. i dey see you oh..

anyways, welcome to the thread!!

mikron:
God punish those wey sey we no go qualify grin grin
come oct 6th zambia must fall in uyo,
no more calculator things cheesy cheesy
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mikron(m): 1:32am On Sep 08, 2017
Joebie:

my guy i bin take small leave now im back. where are my guys?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 2:35am On Sep 08, 2017
WAFU Nations cup starts on saturday,Anybody interested?How far do you think Nigerian team can go?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 4:33am On Sep 08, 2017
mostob:
WAFU Nations cup starts on saturday,Anybody interested?How far do you think Nigerian team can go?
Monkey post sweet pass wafu tourney grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by skyzig(m): 5:26am On Sep 08, 2017

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by skyzig(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2017

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:07am On Sep 08, 2017
Icon4s:

There are varying degrees of team rotation.
You cannot be presenting different starting 11 and expect to build a team

Yes we want the team to get better but a total rotation is a no-no.

The 1994 team had depth but we know the regular starters. Everyone even till date can list the starting 11 of that team.

Youth football is different from Senior football. So the reference to the Manu's U17 does not hold much water here. Football at the U17 level has to do more with the individual abilities of the players. Manu assembled a pool of players with great abilities that even when some players failed the MRI the others still performed. At this level individual abilities counts a lot.

You first need regulars before your team can achieve cohesion.
Cohesion matters a lot at senior level.

Yes we need the injection of fresh blood into the team but this must be a gradual process. It took Westerhoff 5 years to progress the team to what it was in 1994. We cannot become Spain, Germany, Brazil or France over night.

And let me correct one impression, everybody must not play.

My point exactly. Thank you. You said the stuffs I didnt have time to air

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:15am On Sep 08, 2017
safarigirl:
Everybody must play. The only people that may be excused from that rule are goalies....but everyone else mist play.

And by rotation, surely you didn't think I meant a fresh starting XI? undecided

I already stated earlier today that the team cannot afford too many new players and that we had 85% sorted.

Some regulars will play, but you must involve the bench. I already listed my team against Algeria and it was a blend of four regulars and seven benchers

This is exactly what is killing DRC right now. a change @ will. Had we won the game at Cameroon, then you can start talking fringe players. As of the now, if there is gonna be a substitution and lets not forget that we can only substitute 3 players per game (since its not a friendly game), then we have to understand it is the coaches' prerogative as to who comes in. Which gives credence to my earlier point. Everyone cannot play.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dedebanky85: 7:15am On Sep 08, 2017
Guess what? Maybe if Africa had the luxury of having all 54 countries placed in 9 groups then CMR, ALG, and NGR would not be in the same group. But 54 were trimmed to 20 teams and placed in 5 groups, what do u expect. Your comparison of Euro and Afro qualifiers hold no water cos one is a bigger pool and the other a smaller pool. A good comparison is Euro cup, in 04, we had Czech, Holland and Germany, In 08, we had France, Italy and Holland, in 12, we had Germany, Portugal, Denmark and Holland all in the same group. So you see the smaller the pool of teams the high likelihood of having bigger teams pooled together irrespedctive of rankings.

jotey:

abegi caf no get sense

we are talking about African representatives here with their football pedigree to represent Africa

look at group A and look at our group and tell if caf has sense

forget ranking here no matter how england and Italy are low in ranking uefa will never place England Italy and Germany in the same qualifying group
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2017
Lets ask ourselves this. Keshi won Afcon with a set of players. Then we went to confederations cup with another batch of players and then we got to the world cup with a different set of players again. Where is the cohesion? That is what i meant when i said the team needs to be solid in understanding.

So are we to blame the losses in confed cup and the world cup on Keshi's tactical ineptitude-ness? Or please help me analyse the 2 scenarios.

Bottomline in my sincere opinion, everyone cannot play! If it doesnt fit into the plans of the coach realizing that the team is still relatively young, then we must understand that their time will also come. This is why we dont invite players based on sentiments. Different games require different approach. For instance we diddnt need muscles against algeria. Why? They arent the physical type. Against south Africa, we lacked precision in the midfield and leadership. Finally against cameroon, we played both skill and aggression.

In other words, we need to define who does what at what time properly before all these invitations roll out. Lets not be ahead of ourselves here. Rest assured, when the final world cup list is released, we might be shocked that people who were supposed to make the cut never did. There can only be 23players then. In as much as ladies have so many jewelries and accessories, still, they cant put it all on for an outing. Same goes with our football.

Everybody cannot play!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:48am On Sep 08, 2017
kennysville:

This is exactly what is killing DRC right now. a change @ will. Had we won the game at Cameroon, then you can start talking fringe players. As of the now, if there is gonna be a substitution and lets not forget that we can only substitute 3 players per game (since its not a friendly game), then we have to understand it is the coaches' prerogative as to who comes in. Which gives credence to my earlier point. Everyone cannot play.
you people never follow comments on this thread. It is becoming glaring now.

Please, follow comments and understand the point, it is tiring for someone to be repeating themselves every time

I already listed a starting XI against Algeria...ALGERIA, not Zambia, and I made the list with the assumption that we must have qualified by then. Is that not our last game that even you mentioned? How will such a rotation dent our chances mbok?

Even Rohr said the fringe players would be used against Algeria, if we qualify after the Zambia game. So, this your comment about DRC is off point.

Please, you people should bother to follow arguments sometimes and understand points. Even the talk that I was talking yesterday night, you didn't read, else, we wouldn't be coming back to this this morning

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2017
kennysville:

My point exactly. Thank you. You said the stuffs I didnt have time to air
I have clarified with him and he has understood, you skipped those parts

Everyone has played as far as I am concerned
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 7:53am On Sep 08, 2017
Joebie:
And I've been calling for Echiejile's competition long. But most of us maintained he is trusted and experienced -- agreed. But when better competition (teams) comes knocking we will have no choice but to fix what is actually broken.

3 gbosa for u
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2017
safarigirl:
you people never follow comments on this thread. It is becoming glaring now.

Please, follow comments and understand the point, it is tiring for someone to be repeating themselves every time

I already listed a starting XI against Algeria...ALGERIA, not Zambia, and I made the list with the assumption that we must have qualified by then. Is that not our last game that even you mentioned? How will such a rotation dent our chances mbok?

Even Rohr said the fringe players would be used against Algeria, if we qualify after the Zambia game. So, this your comment about DRC is off point.

Please, you people should bother to follow arguments sometimes and understand points. Even the talk that I was talking yesterday night, you didn't read, else, we wouldn't be coming back to this this morning

Sorry to say this, but I am not you people! I answer to my own posts. If i disagree with yours, i think i am still well within my rights as much as you are within yours. Lets not be so condescending. Thanks

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:20am On Sep 08, 2017
Sir Joebie.... wink

Sir Mikron is a long time member of the house..... biko... nothing to welcome "newly" as far he is concerned .... cheesy Rather, we say, "Welcome Back Sir Mikron, Sir AIG07's twin partner".... wink

Joebie:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2017
Mikel: To Russia with love
By Colin Udoh, KweséESPN

Personal, family and professional reasons have converged to provide more than enough motivation for John Mikel Obi to want to be in Russia next year.

Nigeria are within one match of qualification for the 2018 World Cup, with Zambia providing one final hurdle for the Super Eagles.
For Mikel, Chipolopolo is simply another demon that needs exorcising in his quest for personal and career achievement.

One of the youngest players to play for the Super Eagles when he made his debut in 2006 - Mikel was named captain last year following a tumultuous time for the Nigerian national team, which saw then-captain Vincent Enyeama retire prematurely from international duty after a volcanic spat with coach Sunday Oliseh.

A slew of senior players, like Emmanuel Emenike and Mikel himself, were passed over as Ahmed Musa was named captain.
Within months, Oliseh was gone, the storm was calmed, Samson Siasia was temporarily installed and he named Mikel captain.

It is a mantle that the 30-year-old has worn with natural ease. Named Olympic team captain not long after, he put his money in to bail the country out of an embarrassing situation.
With the Super Eagles, he has become a rallying point for the entire team, and leads with the gentle guidance of big brother rather than an aloof authoritarian.

Having missed four months of football to injury, Mikel returned for Nigeria's home and away fixture against Cameroon, and played a combined total of over two hours of football in four days.
Almost Herculean for a player who has only played two games in the preceding four months.

He told ESPNFC that he is on a mission to lead this Nigerian team to the World Cup.

"I'm still hungry and I want to be there, too. I want to lead the team," Mikel said.

"Now there are so many young players and they are hungry to play, to be in the World Cup."

There are also family considerations for the midfielder. His wife is Russian and he has said they would not let him live it down if he fails to qualify for the World Cup in what is now his second favourite country.

"My wife is Russian and many of our relatives and friends are from Russia," he told FIFA.com

"They are all expecting Nigeria to qualify for the next World Cup. I think they will kill me if I fail them."

Qualification would also provide Mikel and his kids a chance to spend time in his wife's country, after the World Cup, of course.

Finally, there is a professional debt that the Nigeria captain feels he owes the country and, perhaps, himself.

This could so easily have been Mikel's fourth World Cup. When he made his debut in 2006, Nigeria failed to qualify for the World Cup on head-to-head against Angola.

Four years later, an injury ruled him out of the 2010 edition in South Africa. When he finally did make it to 2014, it was - by his own admission - a forgettable performance.

"I think the World Cup we had last time wasn't the best and I think we owe Nigerians a better World Cup if we manage to get to Russia. And that's exactly what we want to do."

A motivated Mikel is a hard man to stop, as he has shown throughout his career.
Overcoming a rambunctious transfer wrangle between two of England's biggest clubs to carve a 10-year, trophy-laden career under different managers, overcoming the odds to establish himself as key cog in Nigeria's national team and win the Africa Cup of Nations, and then becoming captain of both Olympic and World Cup teams.

On the basis of these antecedents, it will take more than a copper bullet to stop his budding love affair with Russia.

Source: http://kwese.espn.com/football/world-cup-qualifying-caf/story/3198604/mikel-to-russia-with-love?device=featurephone

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:04am On Sep 08, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

But Busquets could not diminish Mikel, Abi? You were totally wrong there. You are making it look like Busquets is one defensive genius. Give Mikel Busquets, I can bet my three months salary. Mikel will skin him alive. That one is a sure Banker.

Is it not Busquets I have watched very well.
This is endless arguments that would yield no result.Jobie said no need going into argument with Mikel faithful meaning what u are pro Mikel but Jobie forget that Michael2 is anti Mikel meaning we w not gain anything from your discussions coz both of u w be biased in your analysis.

Ditto to me i w be tagged pro Mikel coz i always hold sway for him.It was on this thread people are rating Etebo,Ndidi,Iwobi higher than Mikel but of recent they are keeping mums waiting for bad performance from him before they come out in full force.

I remember my real fisticuffs on this thread was with Michael2 and it was centred on Mikel,some even believed am from South East whereas am a Yoruba man from northern part of d country.

My defence of Mikel is not always personal.but i hate d way some always ridicule him for no reason.It was on this thread some one tagged Mikel as one of worst midfielder to represent Nigeria,a reputable Moniker even said Mikel should not be in d starting XI of eagles.

On Busquets and Mikel,I w not come in coz anything i say here w be meaningless to my friend Michael2 but it is glaring Busquets is a class,ranging from his displayed in Barca and Spanish national team but on a good day Mikel w hold it against Busquets anytime anyday, just watched highlight of Spain vs Nigeria at confederation cup.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2017
kennysville:

Sorry to say this, but I am not you people! I answer to my own posts. If i disagree with yours, i think i am still well within my rights as much as you are within yours. Lets not be so condescending. Thanks
you should bother to read through, just in case your question has been tackled.

I am sure you would be tired if people constant dragged you back to repeat your words, some people would even ignore

I did not mean to be condescending, I have had to correct more than one person and it wasn't necessary to begin with.

I sha hope you now have a better understanding of my meaning. That's all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1461) (1462) (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) ... (16192) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.