Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (14709) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11751321 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14706) (14707) (14708) (14709) (14710) (14711) (14712) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2023
Chukweze to Milan close!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 7:42am On Jun 09, 2023
What happened to that Japanese-Nigerian youngster at Madrid? Been long I heard anything about him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 7:55am On Jun 09, 2023
Real deal

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:18am On Jun 09, 2023
ChrisKels:
What happened to that Japanese-Nigerian youngster at Madrid? Been long I heard anything about him.

Korean-Nigerian actually.. Marvin Olawale Park... He is on loan at Las Palmas

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lovewins: 8:51am On Jun 09, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Real deal

Chukwueze and Rafael Leao will be crazy sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Marjoribanks:
Real deal

Dis is an upgrade !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:40am On Jun 09, 2023
It is a bidding war between Real Madrid and AC Milan for the signature of Samuel Chukwueze.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:43am On Jun 09, 2023
Am I the only one who have difficulties uploading a picture here?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:47am On Jun 09, 2023
ChrisKels:
It is a bidding war between Real Madrid and AC Milan for the signature of Samuel Chukwueze.
Chuckwueze should go to a club that really need him and need to make money cuz Villarreal underpaid him for years but i preferred Real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:59am On Jun 09, 2023
Kog45:
Chuckwueze should go to a club that really need him and need to make money cuz Villarreal underpaid him for years but i preferred Real Madrid.

I prefer Madrid too, but Milan will also be a good side for him. Madrid will pay him more, but he will have to slug it out with Rodrigo for that right wing position, but at Milan, the wages might be slightly lower but he would sure be starting more games.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:09am On Jun 09, 2023
ChrisKels:

I prefer Madrid too, but Milan will also be a good side for him. Madrid will pay him more, but he will have to slug it out with Rodrigo for that right wing position, but at Milan, the wages might be slightly lower but he would sure be starting more games.
I doubt if Milan can afford him. Villarael won’t accept anything below 30-40m
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:10am On Jun 09, 2023
Kog45:
Madrid will pay him more. Atleast 50k euros weekly
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:12am On Jun 09, 2023
ChrisKels:
he will hv more playing time at Milan but Madrid will pay him more

In Madrid he has Rodrygo and Vinicius to battle for a starters shirt and the plan is to sign him as a direct replacement for Asensio while in Milan he will be a starter
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Samuel Chukwueze to AC Milan needs to Happen!!! That will be a massive move for Samu. Upgrade and Guaranteed Playing Time!

Leao at LW and Chuks at RW will have Napoli and the rest of the Serie A envious of such wing combo.

Meanwhile, Victor Eletu has denied rejecting a 5 years renewal deal with Milan.

I don't know if this means he will eventually renew, but he called it fake news pertaining him rejecting such deal.

Honestly, I feel he needs to leave because Serie A is a league not reputed for giving enough first team chances to enough youngsters unlike the EPL, Ligue 1, La Liga and Bundesliga.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
ChrisKels:
Am I the only one who have difficulties uploading a picture here?
maybe u hv to reduce the size of the pic
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:16am On Jun 09, 2023
charlesemeka85:
he will hv more playing time at Milan but Madrid will pay him more

In Madrid he has Rodrygo and Vinicius to battle for a starters shirt and the plan is to sign him as a direct replacement for Asensio while in Milan he will be a starter

He doesn't play in the same position as Vinicius. The battle is between him and Rodrygo.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:21am On Jun 09, 2023
charlesemeka85:
maybe u hv to reduce the size of the pic

I don't know why this page comes out whenever I want to upload a picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:29am On Jun 09, 2023
When it comes out, click on the box and it will ✅️ and obviously bring you to NL but without your pic and post.

Now, just go back on your browser (click the button ONCE on your phone that takes you back to a last opened page before the current one) and you will see your post and the pic again. Click "submit" again and that Verying page won't come out coz you have already ✅️

That's how I navigate past it.

Try it and You are welcome.

ChrisKels:

I don't know why this page comes out whenever I want to upload a picture

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 10:43am On Jun 09, 2023
TheSuperNerd:
When it comes out, click on the box and it will ✅️ and obviously bring you to NL but without your pic and post.

Now, just go back on your browser (click the button ONCE on your phone that takes you back to a last opened page before the current one) and you will see your post and the pic again. Click "submit" again and that Verying page won't come out coz you have already ✅️

That's how I navigate past it.

Try it and You are welcome.

Na so I dey navigate am but this thing na stress angry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 10:56am On Jun 09, 2023
ChrisKels:

I noticed that Real Madrid rotate their team oftentimes and playing for Real will bring him trophies.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Super Eagles List don drop oooo: Let the Critique begin

Goalkeepers: Adebayo Adeleye (Hapoel Jerusalem, Israel); Victor Sochima (Rivers United); Olorunleke Ojo (Enyimba FC)

Defenders: William Ekong (Watford FC, England); Calvin Bassey (Ajax FC, The Netherlands); Kevin Akpoguma (TSG Hoffenheim, Germany); Chidiebube Duru (Rivers United); Oluwasemilogo Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion, England); Kenneth Omeruo (CD Leganes, Spain); Zaidu Sanusi (FC Porto, Portugal); Bright Osayi-Samuel (Fenerbahce FC, Turkey)

Midfielders: Joseph Ayodele-Aribo (Southampton FC, England); Alex Iwobi (Everton FC, England); Divine Nwachukwu (Bendel Insurance); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Frank Onyeka (Brentford FC, England)

Forwards: Moses Simon (Nantes FC, France); Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal FC, Spain); Ademola Lookman (Atalanta FC, Italy); Victor Osimhen (SSC Napoli, Italy); Taiwo Awoniyi (Nottingham Forest, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England); Ahmed Musa (Sivasspor K, Turkey)

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jojodjo: 11:08am On Jun 09, 2023
Nawi o, Ebuehi and Aina missing!!!! shocked
TheSuperNerd:

Goalkeepers: Adebayo Adeleye (Hapoel Jerusalem, Israel); Victor Sochima (Rivers United); Olorunleke Ojo (Enyimba FC)

Defenders: William Ekong (Watford FC, England); Calvin Bassey (Ajax FC, The Netherlands); Kevin Akpoguma (TSG Hoffenheim, Germany); Chidiebube Duru (Rivers United); Oluwasemilogo Ajayi (West Bromwich Albion, England); Kenneth Omeruo (CD Leganes, Spain); Zaidu Sanusi (FC Porto, Portugal); Bright Osayi-Samuel (Fenerbahce FC, Turkey)

Midfielders: Joseph Ayodele-Aribo (Southampton FC, England); Alex Iwobi (Everton FC, England); Divine Nwachukwu (Bendel Insurance); Wilfred Ndidi (Leicester City, England); Frank Onyeka (Brentford FC, England)

Forwards: Moses Simon (Nantes FC, France); Samuel Chukwueze (Villarreal FC, Spain); Ademola Lookman (Atalanta FC, Italy); Victor Osimhen (SSC Napoli, Italy); Taiwo Awoniyi (Nottingham Forest, England); Kelechi Iheanacho (Leicester City, England); Ahmed Musa (Sivasspor K, Turkey)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 11:09am On Jun 09, 2023
charlesemeka85:
I doubt if Milan can afford him. Villarael won’t accept anything below 30-40m
And you think Milan can't afford 30m?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:11am On Jun 09, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Good list …Abi who else are we expecting

Statutorily…Ahmed musa must be in d teamlist been d captain(I think dts d only name dt might raise eyebrows)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2023
Kog45:
I noticed that Real Madrid rotate their team oftentimes and playing for Real will bring him trophies.
yes in Madrid he will definitely play but as much as he will if he joins Milan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Samueltemi337(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2023
TheSuperNerd:

Where is moffi and ebuehi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:16am On Jun 09, 2023
Samueltemi337:
And you think Milan can't afford 30m?
Milan hv financial issues and hv relied mostly on free and cheap transfers

Their most expensive signing for the past 2 seasons is the Belgian guy they got from club Brugge last summer Abi winter transfer who is yet to perform
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:19am On Jun 09, 2023
Can’t musa just respect himself and retire? What else will Orban and Boniface do to atleast get a chance to train with the super eagles?

I guess this new nff chairman will be worst than Pinick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:25am On Jun 09, 2023
Haven’t Igoh Ogbu of Slavia Prague done enough to get an invite?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:30am On Jun 09, 2023
charlesemeka85:
Can’t musa just respect himself and retire? What else will Orban and Boniface do to atleast get a chance to train with the super eagles?

I guess this new nff chairman will be worst than Pinick

Musa can’t make way…if u want to stop cin musa on d list…he needs to be relieved of his captaincy duties first…dt captaincy is really giving him d privilege

As for orban…if he can wait ,his chances go definitely come,now dt nacho and co will b playing in d championship..and him moving to Ligue 1 ,he might be given a chance 😎
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ArewaQuitessenc: 11:37am On Jun 09, 2023
No Gift Orban
No Victor Boniface
No Moffi?
Alhassan Yusuf just won the Belgian league with Antwerp, where's he?
Onyedika?
Ebuehi has been one of the best full back in Seria A this season, where's he?

Ndidi and Aribo should be more focused on getting back to fitness and finding better clubs for goodness sake! those two currently have no business in the NT. Much respect to Musa but baba...your time passed 5 years ago! Moses Simon is just a deadweight at this point.

I hate Nigerian football honestly, fucking useless and corrupt bastards.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:51am On Jun 09, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
No Gift Orban
No Victor Boniface
No Moffi?
Alhassan Yusuf just won the Belgian league with Antwerp, where's he?
Onyedika?
Ebuehi has been one of the best full back in Seria A this season, where's he?

Ndidi and Aribo should be more focused on getting back to fitness and finding better clubs for goodness sake! those two currently have no business in the NT. Much respect to Musa but baba...your time passed 5 years ago! Moses Simon is just a deadweight at this point.

I hate Nigerian football honestly, fucking useless and corrupt bastards.
I heard onyedika excused himself for a call club citing injury issues

Aribo doesn’t deserve a call up for now. Alhassan though hv been out injured and returned to Antwerp’s first team few weeks to the end of the season but atleast he deserves a look in to see what he can offer the team

Musa hv been useless in lowly rated Sivaspor in the Turkish league but because of been captain he got an invited.

It still baffles me that players like Omeruo and Musa are still in the super eagles when we hv decent younger players who are good enough to take their place in the team going forward

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14706) (14707) (14708) (14709) (14710) (14711) (14712) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hanibal(m), elyte89 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.