Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11695093 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15408) (15409) (15410) (15411) (15412) (15413) (15414) ... (16158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 12:16pm On Jan 08
komekn:

I can't legislate for your perception, it's your choice to read and see what your biased mind perceives.

What did you mean by "Plays like an aboki?"

You think you smart or we dumb or both?

Don't coman disguise here, please explain.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Realmrsean: 12:16pm On Jan 08
any link to watch todays match
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:17pm On Jan 08
mostob:
Mention these 10 defenders please. It is either you mention them or accept the fact that you're a big flop.

Is this reverse primary school level psychology 🤣🤣

Look there is no EPL academy you will not find a good number of Nigerian origin players.

Across the Championship a good number of the Nigerian origin players are CB's. Go and look yourself it's not hard .
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08
According to own goal, here's our line up

Nwabili

Ekong
Omeruo
Awazeim

Osayi-Samuel
Alhassan
Onyedika
Zaidu

Chukwueze
Simon
Sadiq

3-4-3

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08
JayromWrites:

What did you mean by "Plays like an aboki?"

You think you smart or we dumb or both?

Don't coman disguise here, please explain.

Like money 💰 like igbo man

Warri Jaguda

Uhrobo wayo

Isoko tolopia

Warri no deh carry las.

Yoruba demon 👿

Etc ,etc,

Are all racial offensive slurs above.

If you have nothing to say BE QUITE ,if you believe and think your dumb then see a psychiatrist. If you want a contribution towards cost I'm ready to donate 😆
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08
Danielnino00:
According to own goal, here's our line up

Nwabili

Ekong
Omeruo
Awazeim

Osayi-Samuel
Alhassan
Onyedika
Zaidu

Chukwueze
Simon
Sadiq

3-4-3

It seems like Peseiro is still not sure of which lineup to use at the AFCON.

Some reports said he tried 4-3-3 in training, but yesterday in the test game, he tried 4-2-4.. Today, he is trying 3-4-3.

Nawa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 12:24pm On Jan 08
komekn:

You are the bigoted double standard hypocritical tribalist, " out of the depths of the heart the mouth speaks" and as a man thinketh so he is.

Aboki is a term of endearment in one context in another a term ascribed to a lackadaisical mentality.

It's a term I hear continuously, when addressing many a person from the North ⬆️ it's not an insult but an ice-breaker. Just as I would use Nwokem, Aushare ,etc.

So when I check exchange rates at abokifx ,abokiforex, etc I am perpetrating racism, in your minuscule mind.

You are creating a storm in a tea ☕ cup and fanning the flames 🔥🔥 of racist bigotry,where there is none. You are a inconsequential trouble 😵‍💫 maker.

Finally,l don't detest any player that's too emotive, l dint know him and never will probably. I just think he is not very good simply.

You no get work .

Nigha this is what you posted, lemme remind you since your dictionary of English words might have affected your ability to recall

I will be very BRUTAL, he plays like an aboki, no football ⚽ intelligence and very limited technical ability

Kindly explain what you meant by that

1. Plays like an Aboki

2. With No football intelligence and limited technical ability

Pray tell, else with your exposure and knowledge (seemingly) you just a lowly racist.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 12:28pm On Jan 08
komekn:

Like money 💰 like igbo man

Warri Jaguda

Uhrobo wayo

Isoko tolopia

Warri no deh carry las.

Yoruba demon 👿

Etc ,etc,

Are all racial offensive slurs above.

If you have nothing to say BE QUITE ,if you believe and think your dumb then see a psychiatrist. If you want a contribution towards cost I'm ready to donate 😆

I pray for your kids, that they don't grow up to be like you, a white man ass licker that thinks his country man can never amount to something great

It's so sad that money can't buy integrity, would have suggested you use your money to get it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 12:34pm On Jan 08
JayromWrites:

Don't fall for his trap and be a fool.

Didn't you get the context with which he used it?

Please it's 2024, don't be a fool

Clearly you can’t see past your chin

Your foolishness never cease to amaze me 😃

If you feel offended please go and drink sniper and please do record yourself while doing so 😊

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 12:36pm On Jan 08
komekn:

You are the bigoted double standard hypocritical tribalist, " out of the depths of the heart the mouth speaks" and as a man thinketh so he is.

Aboki is a term of endearment in one context in another a term ascribed to a lackadaisical mentality.

It's a term I hear continuously, when addressing many a person from the North ⬆️ it's not an insult but an ice-breaker. Just as I would use Nwokem, Aushare ,etc.

So when I check exchange rates at abokifx ,abokiforex, etc I am perpetrating racism, in your minuscule mind.

You are creating a storm in a tea ☕ cup and fanning the flames 🔥🔥 of racist bigotry,where there is none. You are a inconsequential trouble 😵‍💫 maker.

Finally,l don't detest any player that's too emotive, l dint know him and never will probably. I just think he is not very good simply.

You no get work .

You're just idîotic fella who thinks he can bamboozle all of us here with your diversionary tactics.

he plays like an aboki, no football ⚽ intelligence and very limited technical ability

The quoted text above wasn't in anyway used in any context of endearment it was you enhancing the stereotype of Northerners being backwards. You wrote what you wrote in English, so I fvkıng understood it.

Mind you, I'm not the biggest fan of Shehu, Musa, Sadiq or Zaidu, but I'd never use the term you used.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 12:40pm On Jan 08
komekn:

If you can't play then you are not needed, it's a tournament squad strength is pivotal.

No passengers needed we are here to win, that space could have been taken up by Tells or Fisayo.
Bro musa they do things for that team o
Forget talk
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08
typicalgamer:

Bro musa they do things for that team o
Forget talk
He's a player so what we expect of him is done on the pitch.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 12:49pm On Jan 08
MetalJigsaw:

Bro if you listen to these players interviews when they talk about musa they always mentions that he does stuff off the pitch

Bro no be all bills nff they cover

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AndSunGorilla: 12:52pm On Jan 08
MetalJigsaw:
Did you watch the interview of Osimhen about Musa? According to V.O, Musa is the undisputed leader of the team and they need him. If the AFPOTY says that, who am I to argue with him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 1:02pm On Jan 08
IDENNAA:

I wouldn't use the word "aboki" on the northern boys ,although it's not a bad word. Aboki actually means my friend. But ,northerners are not gifted in football. They are good runners but when it comes to technical abilities they are very poor. From Tijani Babangida, Ahmed Musa, Sani Kaita , Sanusi etc. They are tireless and good runners but that's just about it.

If I am looking for talents in Nigeria I wouldn't spend a lot of time in the north. The funny thing is they have great numbers in the age grade competition but not one has made any impact. The NFF kept pushing them into these under age teams but at the end, the southern boys always come ahead.

Side note: what is Ahmed Musa still doing in the team. The presence of Ahmed Musa in the team is a testament that Nigeria will never develop. Its a shame. Musa is not a Messi Ronaldo or even Kanu Nwankwo....it angers me.

Just like you, I'm also a Jos guy, so I speak the language and know what Aboki means. You know that when used on the streets it connotes something negatively different.

I will be very BRUTAL, he plays like an aboki, no football ⚽ intelligence and very limited technical ability

The quote above was in English not Urohbo, so his explanation was dumb.

Agreeing with you, I've played football with some of them who were really rough, so, yes, there might be some reason why they usually don't go far.

And for someone like Komekn who claims to be civilized, cultured, a non-racist and even a victim of racism who accuses other people of bigotry, I just feel he's in a glasshouse throwing stones.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:03pm On Jan 08
typicalgamer:

Bro if you listen to these players interviews when they talk about musa they always mentions that he does stuff off the pitch

Bro no be all bills nff they cover

stuff like what exactly?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:05pm On Jan 08
AndSunGorilla:

Did you watch the interview of Osimhen about Musa? According to V.O, Musa is the undisputed leader of the team and they need him. If the AFPOTY says that, who am I to argue with him.
What else do you expect Victor to say.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 1:06pm On Jan 08
Any link?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by JayromWrites: 1:26pm On Jan 08
Super Eagles concede.

Na for Twitter I dey follow am
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 1:27pm On Jan 08
Guinea one goal up.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08
MetalJigsaw:
stuff like what exactly?

Bro you rate the nff committee too highly
It seems you think they’re saints or angels

Like i said they’re billS to be paid if you no understand forget
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08
MetalJigsaw:
Guinea one goal up.

God abeg o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:28pm On Jan 08
Penalty. Sadiq fouled
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Damioduso1: 1:29pm On Jan 08
Victor Boniface is currently suffering from Muscler Injury Ahead of the afcon tournament in ivory coast which kept him out of today pre afcon friendly match
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 1:30pm On Jan 08
BascoVanVeli:
Penalty. Sadiq fouled

Penalty missed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KosiGee(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08
BascoVanVeli:

Penalty missed

Who missed?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08
KosiGee:

Who missed?

Simon
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08
komekn:

Is this reverse primary school level psychology

Look there is no EPL academy you will not find a good number of Nigerian origin players.

Across the Championship a good number of the Nigerian origin players are CB's. Go and look yourself it's not hard .
You clearly said you can mention the 10 defenders that are playing in championship. Just mention them and stop beating around the bush.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by typicalgamer(m): 1:34pm On Jan 08
Danielnino00:

Simon

GOD abeg o
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by KosiGee(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08
typicalgamer:

GOD abeg o

😁😁😁

God abeg?? For what?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 1:36pm On Jan 08
KosiGee:

Who missed?
Simon probably

(1) (2) (3) ... (15408) (15409) (15410) (15411) (15412) (15413) (15414) ... (16158) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Hanibal(m), TheSuperNerd(m), CornOak(m), MetalJigsaw(m), lbrichman2, mkrest(m), shawwal1(m), typicalgamer(m), Kog45(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.