Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15862) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11711376 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15859) (15860) (15861) (15862) (15863) (15864) (15865) ... (16162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:59am On Feb 13
Alex Iwobi did not deserves all these insults from fans.It is football and a lot happens on the field and even behind the scene....we need to respect our players cuz they are humans.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 9:59am On Feb 13
ChrisKels:
Maduka Okoye made 6 saves “MOTM” and kept a clean sheet in Udinese's Serie A win over Juventus 🦅🇳🇬

Wow 😳 vereee 9iceee

Improving not remaining stagnant that's progression.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 10:01am On Feb 13
Philosopher1979:
If peseiro goes Tom saintfelt should be our next coach. He has an impeccable record in African football.
He has been trying to coach us for a long time

Tom Sanfiet
Herve Renard
Hugo broos
and the cape verdian coach are coaches i respect…but then na 9ja go still frustrate them should they lose one friendly match

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 10:02am On Feb 13
zuchyblink:
Our midfield was flattened,I expected the Coach to convert to 3-5-2 with Yusuf,onyedika and onyeka as natural midfielders.
They were operating from midfield to the wings

Systems and formations are only as good as the players who play in them.

Yusuf,onyedika and onyeka any outstanding skill, technicality, 1,v1 dominance in these players.

Can you see any of them taking a shot from 30 yards and scoring,I DON'T.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by minfelix(m): 10:05am On Feb 13
kennysville:

Am sure you got the point. And yes it was 150 million in the stadium
oga make it clear and plain
over 50thousand fans in the stadium and 150million Nigerians were heart broken…country population different from stadium capacity
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ThunderFireAgba: 10:07am On Feb 13
elyte89:
Even though I don’t support any form of cyber bullying cos I believe say na cowards Dey do dt.however if iwobi decides to retire truly ,he won’t be missed a bit if we can get someone who can actually play well in a consistent manner(at least averagely) not iwobi nepa kind of performance…having said dat,those using playing out of position as excuse for a “73 cap” national team player doesn’t really hold water to me …no be person be camanviga ,dt excels perfectly despite been played outside his position outrightly….abeg in a nutshell ,CM ,AM ,he hasn’t really been top notched for 🦅.
Let's pray Gift Orban resolves his issues with FIFA then you will see what an AM supposed to be like!
Very agile, controls the game, strong on his feet and even scores.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:13am On Feb 13
Iwobi needs to understand bullying and criticism are part of football. We have seen a lot of examples. Saka was a young lad that just came into the England team. His crime was missing a penalty. Despite the criticism and racial abuse, he stood against all and today, he is the darling of those who abused him then.

Kaita, Yakubu, Ighalo are other examples. Iwobi just need to ignore and move on. The matter is like person wey fart inside your mouth and pour salt inside. You no fit spit out the salt and you no fit swallow the fart. He was widely celebrated when he scored that goal against Zambia. Now it is time for criticism, he should face it. Na where matter tough we dey find a great man.

Okoye sef couldn't take it and ran away. The man ran for his sanity. I doubt he is going to come back soon.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:15am On Feb 13
And for those who said Iwobi can retire that you have midfielders that will replace him. I just wan remind you say Kingsley Iniesta Sokari still dey play ball o. Nwobodo, Ajagun and Dem Haruna Ishola are still pro. We gotta start singing for their invitation.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:19am On Feb 13
Dsimmer:

It was his first start of the tournament.
That's not an excuse. Infact, that first start is when he should be overly-audacious because he is trying to fight for a starting spot.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dsimmer: 10:20am On Feb 13
komekn:

We are saying the same thing essentially.

Modern top level DM can not be one dimensional.

All these attributes do you see them in Ndidi , Onyeka and Onyedika.❓

I haven't seen enough of Onyedika to make my opinion on him. I know he's not a playmaker but If he can read his position quite well, as well as be able to provide passing option for the defence while building up the play from the defence. He could be decent if he could do that. He would only need a playmaker beside him who would take it from there.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dsimmer: 10:29am On Feb 13
mostob:
That's not an excuse. Infact, that first start is when he should be overly-audacious because he is trying to fight for a starting spot.

What excuse are you talking about exactly?

Playmakers are supposed to control the midfield while dictating the play, not their job to create a lot of chances. Their main job is to dominate the play by their awareness and techniques! Go figure with Xavi or Modric. They control the midfield and also dictate the play while keeping the ball flowing to the attackers, as well as raising/upping the flow when needed.

Even the Seri that dominated Nigeria's midfield in the final, how many chances did he create?

Of course some are quite audacious by creating a lot which is also good and Aribo is actually capable of creating, going by his display in the last afcon but the Guinea Bissau match was his first start in the afcon, hence he would be cautious. However he controlled that match. Aribo controlled that match which was what Nigeria's team needed because Guinea Bissau couldn't threaten Nigeria or get a sniff but had to resort to feeding on scraps until Aribo left, after which Guinea Bissau started playing like world champions and even scored a goal which was cancelled.

As I already stated, those who were wailing because Aribo didn't create much in that match were quite stupid because as soon as he left the match, guinea Bissau got back into the match and created some good chances while even scoring a goal which was cancelled. As a matter of fact, Aribo's performance against Bissau actually reminded me of his CM performance against Sudan in the last afcon where the match suddenly changed to Sudan having much control as soon as Aribo left the pitch which was to rest him since Nigeria was already winning 3-1 in bag . Only thing was he wasn't as creative as he was in the last afcon.

Speaking of creativity sef, I recall Aribo's forward pass to the forward run of Bassey or was it Simon? before Simon made a floating pass to the run of Osimhen who almost scored a goal but missed it. In fact, the team were having a blast in that match, aside the fact that Nigeria midfield were dominating the play while limiting Guinea Bissau to feed on only scraps until Aribo left the pitch and the game became open with Guinea-Bissau creating good chances and even scored. So yeah, Aribo didn't create much like he always did but he controlled that midfield!

As I said already, Go check Aribo stat against Bissau, if your eyes are blind. Of course he wasn't audacious by creating much like he did in the last afcon but that was expected since it was his first start of the tournament however he controlled that midfield.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ThunderFireAgba: 10:29am On Feb 13
All these people saying we should leave Iwobi alone, ALL OF UNA DEY MENT FOR HEAD.
All of the 7games he played in this AFCON, single our one exact game or one moment he did something brilliant that attracted the attention of the Fans?
From the get-go against Guinea-Bissau; the first goal was his fault! How many time was he cautioned on the pitch?
Thank goodness for the Tank Onyeka.
This is partly the reason what made Peseiro(which should also share part of the blame) to switch to 3-4-3 formation. This formation is by coincidence cos he already dawn on him he has No suppressive midfielder that can lead the attack. People also said that its not only Iwobi fault but:
-Atleast our RWB(Aina) showed some brilliant plays in one or two of the matches which you all will agree.

Another scape goat who should take part of the blame is LWB(Sanusi) with iwobi has No single business with the Super Eagles.
There's no game people didn't complain about Iwobi's performance in this tournament!
Imagine players like Lookman, Bassey, Osayi with less than 15caps for Nigeria having better stats than someone who has been with the team with over 78caps??
I hope Gift Orban resolves his issues with FIFA so we can have a proper CAM who is strong on his feet, can control the ball and dictate play.
-With this being said, I've exhausted my stay on this section. I will be coming-in mostly as guest and reading you guys thoughts and 👍liking "meaningful" comments. I thank every member of this wonderful section, you guys are the best.
I will be back in March prior to the Argentina match and World Cup qualifiers.
Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheLoneCitizen(m): 10:38am On Feb 13
The fact that NGA lost that final makes Next Year's AFCON even better.

Rivalry with SA, GHANA, Angola and, CIV reignited.

Nwabali, Bassey, Onyeka, Aina, Osimhen, Boniface, Orban, Moffi, Awoniyi would all be playing for top 5 clubs by then.

Middle of summer tournament, means best players will be available.

Means world will sit down to focus here.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:42am On Feb 13
Dsimmer:

What excuse are you talking about exactly?

Playmakers are supposed to control the midfield while dictating the play, not even create much to begin with because it's not their job. Their job is dominate the play! Go figure with Xavi or Modric.

Even the Seri that dominated Nigeria's midfield, how many chances did he create?

Of course some are quite audacious by creating a lot and Aribo is actually capable of creating, going by his display in the last afcon but the Guinea Bissau match was his first start in the afcon, hence he would be cautious. However he controlled that match.

Aribo controlled that match which was what Nigeria needed because Guinea Bissau couldn't threaten Nigeria or get a sniff but had to resort to feeding on scraps until Aribo left, after which Guinea Bissau started playing like world champions and even scored a goal which was cancelled.

In fact, I already stated that those who were wailing because Aribo didn't create much in that match was stupid because as soon as he left the match, guinea Bissau got back into the match and created a lot while even scoring a goal which was cancelled. As a matter of fact, Aribo's performance against Bissau actually reminded me of his CM performance against Sudan in the last afcon where the match suddenly changed to Sudan having much control as soon as Aribo left the pitch which was to rest him since Nigeria was already winning 3-1 in bag .

As I said already, Go check Aribo stat against Bissau as a matter of fact, if your eyes are blind. Of course he wasn't audacious by creating much like he did in the last afcon but that was expected since it was his first start of the tournament however he controlled that midfield.
I think you should bring the stat here.
BTW do you know how formation and tactic works? The two midfielders in that 3-4-3 were not tasked to dictate play. Did you even listen to Iwobi's interview. The coach just wanted them to be compact and protect the middle. So I wonder how Aribo dominated when we're not even the one that held more possession throughout the match. How Aribo wan take dominate play without the ball?
Bring the stat here if you're truly sure of what you're saying.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 10:44am On Feb 13
TheLoneCitizen:
The fact that NGA lost that final makes Next Year's AFCON even better.

Rivalry with SA, GHANA, Angola and, CIV reignited.

Nwabali, Bassey, Onyeka, Aina, Osimhen, Boniface, Orban, Moffi, Awoniyi would all be playing for top 5 clubs by then.

Middle of summer tournament, means best players will be available.

Means world will sit down to focus here.
Just forget that tourney bro. The Arabs will do everything to manipulate it in their favour.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 11:04am On Feb 13
Goke7:

and that's the kind of players we need in our national team not spoilt brats. Until Messi won the World Cup, he was bashed by Argentina (a whole Messi) that he could never be like Maradona, even Diego Simeone said he's not a leader but today the story is different. jeje my brother na so life be

Exactly, Messi is now the messiah in Argentina. He's rated above Maradona now but it took him patient and strong mentality to finally achieve.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dsimmer: 11:06am On Feb 13
mostob:
I think you should bring the stat here.
BTW do you know how formation and tactic works? The two midfielders in that 3-4-3 were not tasked to dictate play. Did you even listen to Iwobi's interview. The coach just wanted them to be compact and protect the middle. So I wonder how Aribo dominated when we're not even the one that held more possession throughout the match. How Aribo wan take dominate play without the ball?
Bring the stat here if you're truly sure of what you're saying.

How did one protect the middle by not dominating the midfield? That was what Seri did for Cote d'Ivoire. That was exactly what Aribo did against Guinea Bissau. Guinea Bissau couldn't get a sniff and only started became threatening after he left the pitch.

The eventual possession was 50:50 and don't forget that Aribo already left the pitch in the 60th minutes, after which the match became open with Guinea Bissau becoming threatening and had even scored a goal which was cancelled.

Aside the fact that Aribo is quite technical and also capable of dictating the midfield play, he's quite energetic ball carrier and defensively solid. Of course He couldn't display much of his energetic side because he was mindful enough to know that Onyeka roams around hence he stayed back to build up the play as a holding midfielder when he's not a holding midfielder. That was why I said Onyeka was part of the problem like Iwobi in that midfield. For example, Aribo had to act as a holding midfielder when he's not a holding midfielder but he recognised the fact that Onyeka roams around thus he had to take up that holding midfield role to provide passing option for the defence while building up the play.

Something which Iwobi couldn't play hence the whole poor midfield altogether.

In short, In most of the tournament, there was no holding midfielder in the midfield! There was also no playmaker in the midfield! Yet, Nigeria were expecting to control the midfield? Wonderful 😁

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TradingGod: 11:18am On Feb 13
Goke7:

and that's the kind of players we need in our national team not spoilt brats. Until Messi won the World Cup, he was bashed by Argentina (a whole Messi) that he could never be like Maradona, even Diego Simeone said he's not a leader but today the story is different. jeje my brother na so life be
I guess Lionel Messi is a very spoilt brat for retiring 3 times, not so? 🤔

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TradingGod: 11:23am On Feb 13
forgiveness:

Exactly, Messi is now the messiah in Argentina. He's rated above Maradona now but it took him patient and strong mentality to finally achieve.
the same messi wey retire 3 times for Argentina? undecided

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 11:46am On Feb 13
ThunderFireAgba:
All these people saying we should leave Iwobi alone, ALL OF UNA DEY MENT FOR HEAD.
All of the 7games he played in this AFCON, single our one exact game or one moment he did something brilliant that attracted the attention of the Fans?
From the get-go against Guinea-Bissau; the first goal was his fault! How many time was he cautioned on the pitch?
Thank goodness for the Tank Onyeka.
This is partly the reason what made Peseiro(which should also share part of the blame) to switch to 3-4-3 formation. This formation is by coincidence cos he already dawn on him he has No suppressive midfielder that can lead the attack. People also said that its not only Iwobi fault but:
-Atleast our RWB(Aina) showed some brilliant plays in one or two of the matches which you all will agree.

Another scape goat who should take part of the blame is LWB(Sanusi) with iwobi has No single business with the Super Eagles.
There's no game people didn't complain about Iwobi's performance in this tournament!
Imagine players like Lookman, Bassey, Osayi with less than 15caps for Nigeria having better stats than someone who has been with the team with over 78caps??
I hope Gift Orban resolves his issues with FIFA so we can have a proper CAM who is strong on his feet, can control the ball and dictate play.
-With this being said, I've exhausted my stay on this section. I will be coming-in mostly as guest and reading you guys thoughts and 👍liking "meaningful" comments. I thank every member of this wonderful section, you guys are the best.
I will be back in March prior to the Argentina match and World Cup qualifiers.
Peace.
looking back, I think I misjudged uzoho. Na person like that fit una. You swear for me I swear for you.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 11:51am On Feb 13
ThunderFireAgba:

Let's pray Gift Orban resolves his issues with FIFA then you will see what an AM supposed to be like!
Very agile, controls the game, strong on his feet and even scores.
this is not the dark ages you don't need an AM to control the game anymore. we didn't use any AM in the whole tournament and we created better chances than everyone else. Orban is a striker and should be used as a striker. He has never even played as an AM before so why forcing him to do what he has never done before.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Setaleonoz(m): 11:59am On Feb 13
mostob:
Iwobi needs to understand bullying and criticism are part of football. We have seen a lot of examples. Saka was a young lad that just came into the England team. His crime was missing a penalty. Despite the criticism and racial abuse, he stood against all and today, he is the darling of those who abused him then.

Kaita, Yakubu, Ighalo are other examples. Iwobi just need to ignore and move on. The matter is like person wey fart inside your mouth and pour salt inside. You no fit spit out the salt and you no fit swallow the fart. He was widely celebrated when he scored that goal against Zambia. Now it is time for criticism, he should face it. Na where matter tough we dey find a great man.

Okoye sef couldn't take it and ran away. The man ran for his sanity. I doubt he is going to come back soon.

Man has since retired from the national team …he wont come back

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:19pm On Feb 13
charlesemeka85:
Africa's Best Football Clubs (2024)

1. Mamelodi Sundowns 🇿🇦

2. Al Ahly 🇪🇬

3. Raja Casablanca 🇲🇦

4. FAR Rabat 🇲🇦

5. CR Belouizdad 🇩🇿

6. Young Africans SC 🇹🇿

7. Esperance 🇹🇳

8. MC Alger 🇩🇿

9. Pyramids FC 🇪🇬

10. Wydad Casablanca 🇲🇦

11. Petro de Luanda 🇦🇴

12. Simba SC 🇹🇿

13. USM Alger 🇩🇿

14. RS Berkane 🇲🇦

15. FUS Rabat 🇲🇦

Source: OPTA Power Rankings.

No NPFL club 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And some people here want to force Nigeria league players on us ,ordinary top 15 them no fit make am ?

Lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrewbaba44: 12:19pm On Feb 13
ChrisKels:
Maduka Okoye made 6 saves “MOTM” and kept a clean sheet in Udinese's Serie A win over Juventus 🦅🇳🇬

I am happy for him

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 12:22pm On Feb 13
lovewins:

You are doing exactly the same thing you're accusing the generality of the population of. It's important to note that I condemn unequivocally the attacks and curses meted on Iwobi, but just a few Nigerians engaging in this act isn't enough for you to categorize all Nigerians as bitter, wicked and toxic people.

You're also wrong to infer that this is peculiar to Nigeria and that the Brits and Americans are different. Just last Euros Saka and a few other players had their fair share. I follow a few American sports and I know it's not any different. At the last Women's word cup Megan Rapinoe received numerous attacks online. I said all that to say it isn't peculiar to Nigeria and most Nigerians do not participate in this. Whether in America, Britain or Nigeria we have fans that peddle hate and a sizeable portion of this demographic are those into sport betting.

Is it okay to criticise players? Yes it is. It comes with the territory. Is it okay to attack and abuse players? No it isn't. Will the abuse and attack of players ever end? No it won't. What we do is call out those who do it and express support for players who experience this. Players also have to anticipate and prepare for this. They have to sadly develop thick skins to these attacks and maybe stay of social media or limit interactions with their platforms when things like this happen. What we don't do is attribute the activities of a few (even if 10k Nigerians are involved, compared to 200M people it's still a few) and paint it as the lot of the entire Nigerian populace.
You wrote so much but doesn't change my point. Nigerians are wicked. If Americans are wicked, that doesn't change my point. I live here, I experience life here. It might be unpleasant to say this but it's the truth. I'm sure if I say Nigeria is corrupt, you or someone else will come up with a thesis about how I should not generalize yet I speak as one who has dealt with our people across all the anti corruption agencies - police, ICPC, EFCC, Code of conduct etc.

I repeat Nigerians are wicked and I draw that inference not necessarily from the instance of fans lashing out against the players.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Dsimmer: 12:27pm On Feb 13
Mostob

In the the final against Cote d'Ivoire, aribo in just 4 minutes made 10 passes which is almost half of Iwobi's 23 passes in 78 minutes while Onyeka made 12 passes in 86 minutes. Imagine if Aribo was on the pitch for longer, he would have at least taken control of the midfield away from Cote d'Ivoire midfield who were having a blast. As I previously stated, Aribo was fantastic as a playmaking CM in the last afcon. With him and Onyedika who's a holding midfielder, Nigeria could control the match at least.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 12:29pm On Feb 13
The over all best player of the tournament not considered in the team of the tournament? Doesn’t make sense to me

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Ppogbae: 12:31pm On Feb 13
ChrisKels:
The over all best player of the tournament not considered in the team of the tournament? Doesn’t make sense to me

It's sofascore, not the official CAF page so it's meaningless
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:35pm On Feb 13
Cote d'Ivoire's Coach Fae on beating Nigeria:

"We noticed the Nigerian players were tired in the first half. They were not at their usual best,”

“I told my players during the half-time break that we must increase the intensity of our game and it worked out well for us."

This is exactly what Peseiro failed to observe

Introduce Alhassan earlier and hold the ball to reduce the pace of the game.

They were literally playing into their hands by kicking the ball upfield and handing it back to them again and again.

Though I think if Alhassan was brought in earlier he would have done exactly what Iwobi failed woefully to do.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 12:43pm On Feb 13
TradingGod:
I guess Lionel Messi is a very spoilt brat for retiring 3 times, not so? 🤔

So we should expect the return of the Mac be that, that’s good to know
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 12:44pm On Feb 13
TradingGod:
the same messi wey retire 3 times for Argentina? undecided

3 times but still came back stronger.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13
ChrisKels:
Ekong should have been there

(1) (2) (3) ... (15859) (15860) (15861) (15862) (15863) (15864) (15865) ... (16162) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: opes, JorgedeToledo, Napoleon55(m), etebefia, Oasis007(m), foxman04 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.