Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (15933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11664754 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15930) (15931) (15932) (15933) (15934) (15935) (15936) ... (16150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 8:56pm On Mar 01
ChrisKels:

Jibola Adebola!!!

Bolaji!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 9:06pm On Mar 01
Emmanuel Amunike will be the next coach of the super eagles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01
ChrisKels:
no World Cup for us then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Daninya33: 9:18pm On Mar 01
Ex CAF president, Cameroonian Issa Hayatou is dead.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 9:21pm On Mar 01
🇳🇬 Everybody wants to play for the Super Eagles now. Another young German-born striker, Justin Njinmah, who is playing for Werder Bremen, has expressed his interest in representing Nigeria after hearing from a friend that the NFF may be monitoring his performance.

According to Njinmah, the Super Eagles' latest interest is motivating him to perform better because it would be a nice experience to play alongside Victor Osimhen and other great players in the Super Eagles.

He acknowledged the massive competition in the Super Eagles' front lines but still believed that he can break into the team when the opportunity arises.

What would be the reason for the recent increase of interest to play for Super Eagles ?

#copied

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 9:22pm On Mar 01
charlesemeka85:
no World Cup for us then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I see you like white coaches abi??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 9:24pm On Mar 01
ChrisKels:

Source?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Omanambala(m): 9:25pm On Mar 01
charlesemeka85:
🇳🇬 Everybody wants to play for the Super Eagles now. Another young German-born striker, Justin Njinmah, who is playing for Werder Bremen, has expressed his interest in representing Nigeria after hearing from a friend that the NFF may be monitoring his performance.

According to Njinmah, the Super Eagles' latest interest is motivating him to perform better because it would be a nice experience to play alongside Victor Osimhen and other great players in the Super Eagles.

He acknowledged the massive competition in the Super Eagles' front lines but still believed that he can break into the team when the opportunity arises.

What would be the reason for the recent increase of interest to play for Super Eagles ?

#copied

Any decent midfielders (attacking midfielders preferably) is welcome because right now we have enough strikers and defenders. All we need is reinforcement in these areas
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:27pm On Mar 01
Odunayaw:
You work with blueelf?

you dey craze grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Blueelf: 9:27pm On Mar 01
Mujtahida:

😂😂😂 That's Blueelf you are working with. I swear, that's him.

why grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 9:44pm On Mar 01
Kog45:
Sao Tome and principe?
What are you really saying?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 9:45pm On Mar 01
Mujtahida:
This guy ehn. Omo you dey weak me
Really?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 9:51pm On Mar 01
M7even:

And who has been selecting the home-based squad that has failed to qualify us for CHAN and Olympics
It is not always easy to break down tactics for these home base players and to drill them considerably. Salisu is a good tactician. I prefer him to Peseiro.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 9:55pm On Mar 01
Amedino99:
wdym salisu selected. Jpes was the coach that day na
Salisu compiled the list of invited players. Alex Iwobi and Oghenekaro Etebo were the midfielders on the day, their synergy was very good.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 10:01pm On Mar 01
Mujtahida:

Make I just laugh 😂😂😂
there are some topics you can't argue with people, this "Jewish people are God's own people" is right on top of the list. Anybody that holds this opinion can never change their mind on it. The best thing is just to laugh at them. 8 billion people but na only Jewish people God like pass. as if the rest of us na Satan create us
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01
Meliforme:
Salisu compiled the list of invited players. Alex Iwobi and Oghenekaro Etebo were the midfielders on the day, their synergy was very good.
I don't get who else were the midfielders he was supposed to call apart from those players?. That list was like a generic super eagles list. How come salisu get more praise for doing a normal thing than jpes actually being the man in charge of our biggest score in history? Besides sao tome is rated 191 right now out of 210 countries. That is the worst country to brag with.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 10:15pm On Mar 01
Amedino99:
I don't get who else were the midfielders he was supposed to call apart from those players?. That list was like a generic super eagles list. How come salisu get more praise for doing a normal thing than jpes actually being the man in charge of our biggest score in history? Besides sao tome is rated 191 right now out of 210 countries. That is the worst country to brag with.
You guys must argue everything, even when there is nothing to argue about. Peseiro made use of a list compiled by Salisu. How is this difficult to comprehend.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 10:21pm On Mar 01
Daninya33:
Ex CAF president, Cameroonian Issa Hayatou is dead.

wow, just after Afcon, may he RIP o

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 10:51pm On Mar 01
The Potokri man has seen the writing on the wall and finally threw in the towel. I am not quite cool with the whole thing. Did he just dig a hole for the next man?? Dropping 4 points already. Anyways Egu has to swim or sink. Good luck to him. I don't even envy him. Hope and pray we don't have another Oliseh-Siasia scenario.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 10:59pm On Mar 01
mostob:
I bin dey notice am since. You just dey blow grammar on every thread. To think say you be mathematician. if you con study Vocabulary nko. Na you and Obiaghon go dey compete.

As for Austine, na look I just dey look.
Na perchance i drop o😂😂😂😂
E be like Ozil telepathic pass abi? Hard grams. 🤣🤣

Let's see what next. I don't want to miss Pes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 11:02pm On Mar 01
charlesemeka85:

#copied

Media

There's been a high upturn of Super Eagles content on that continent's social media atmosphere. It's huge. Add Osimhen's rep too and the fact that Our back line are majorly fbs sort of...

Something is brewing. Sad part is nff don't look like they can handle it all with administration and quality management.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joezinho: 11:04pm On Mar 01
Eguavoen is a terrible choice. Oliseh should be their top priority. His record in Europe speaks volumes about how good he is. 

I know he can be hotheaded, but he is the best candidate for the Super Eagles job.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01
Meliforme:

You guys must argue everything, even when there is nothing to argue about. Peseiro made use of a list compiled by Salisu. How is this difficult to comprehend.
you said you prefer salisu because he compiled a list of regular super eagles. Players who would have been chosen by any coach available. I don't even know how possible that salisu was the one that compiled the list given the sao tome match was jpes fourth match which means he was no longer a stranger to the players so where did you see your own report that salisu compiled the list when jpes was the head coach.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 11:06pm On Mar 01
Meliforme:

grin You can't pull things out of your armpit and expect everyone to look on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 11:07pm On Mar 01
Joezinho:
Eguavoen is a terrible choice. Oliseh should be their top priority. His record in Europe speaks volumes about how good he is. 

I know he can be hotheaded, but he is the best candidate for the Super Eagles job. 

Oliseh ko 😀😀😀, I will rada employ thegoodjoe Dan oliseh …oliseh man management no b here

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Franktom247(m): 11:14pm On Mar 01
Who is the bolaji or jibola ademola you guys are talking about
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 11:20pm On Mar 01
Franktom247:
Who is the bolaji or jibola ademola you guys are talking about
u don’t knw who adebola maestro is?😳

U sure say u Dey watch ball?😳
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elunico: 11:41pm On Mar 01
Amedino99:
he was still mourning the fact that osimhen couldn't score in 180 mins against ghana

He forgot that Ighalo and Lookman also featured in the game.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 1:25am On Mar 02
Your guess is as good as mine grin
charlesemeka85:
Nwakali “through” pass 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 2:01am On Mar 02
Tosin Adarabi is also coming!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Marjoribanks: 3:05am On Mar 02
Nigeria journos can't decipher simple one page article! Shame!...
He was referring to the German National team (DFB) not Nigeria!
He is not even considering Nigeria at all!
Shocking that others are running with the wrong info without verification. Lazy and disgraceful journalism!
charlesemeka85:

#copied
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:32am On Mar 02
daveP:

Should we call it Bold Absoluteism or what?
Certainly a form of absolutism

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15930) (15931) (15932) (15933) (15934) (15935) (15936) ... (16150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: lordofstrings, Lawag3, comodo, quickberry(m), Iview1 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.