Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11666425 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16009) (16010) (16011) (16012) (16013) (16014) (16015) ... (16151) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 2:54pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
who knows it may happen winning the next edition

But I bet you say una go still jabo for group stage 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Not against one of the heavy weights in African football but against minors like Comoros, Cape Verde and Mauritius 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ghana is not a footballing nation in my books again seff. Wahala for who dey engage Ghanaians in a banter. Na everytime dem dey rebuild, cement no dey finish?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 2:57pm On Mar 23
BankyGee:

Ghana is not a footballing nation in my books again seff. Wahala for who dey engage Ghanaians in a banter. Na everytime dem dey rebuild, cement no dey finish?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leave the obote wey dey try body shame me, drop em pics mk we see still em no wan drop

Imagine person wey in daily meal na banku with pepper onion and kpanla fish 3 times a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23
How will we rank these 9s now? Still want a Boniface 90mins. Dessers showed what he can do though decent overall. He and Nacho fit develop better telepathy while we leave Lookman and Osimhen to continue theirs. Abi Lookman prefer Nacho ni?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 3:03pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leave the obote wey dey try body shame me, drop em pics mk we see still em no wan drop

Imagine person wey in daily meal na banku with pepper onion and kpanla fish 3 times a day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A devoted Bankurian 😂😂

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 3:08pm On Mar 23
daveP:
How will we rank these 9s now? Still want a Boniface 90mins. Dessers showed what he can do though decent overall. He and Nacho fit develop better telepathy while we leave Lookman and Osimhen to continue theirs. Abi Lookman prefer Nacho ni?
Lookman-Osimhen is bae. The synergy màddd. Dessers is good too sha, but e get some shots wey Osimhen for don use turn Zigi to footballing Ruger wey Dessers take lightly. I'm sure he'll improve on this performance tho. Want to see him again against Mali.

Ademola Lookman is just so magical 😇

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23
BankyGee:

A devoted Bankurian 😂😂
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by 7demons: 3:09pm On Mar 23
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:10pm On Mar 23
daveP:
when the likes of osimhen, boniface and awoniyi returns from injury dessers won’t smell the national team

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23
7demons:
cheesy
we no do again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:13pm On Mar 23
BankyGee:

Lookman-Osimhen is bae. The synergy màddd. Dessers is good too sha, but e get some shots wey Osimhen for don use turn Zigi to footballing Ruger wey Dessers take lightly. I'm sure he'll improve on this performance tho. Want to see him again against Mali.

Ademola Lookman is just so magical 😇

Those tame shots were his undoing. But he dragged defenders away many times, opening up space for Nacho and Iwobi. Iwobi is the most unselfish Footballer in the national team. Undisputed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
when the likes of osimhen, boniface and awoniyi returns from injury dessers won’t smell the national team

Just be like England situation right now. 5strikers while ours is 8 strikers right now 😂😂😂😂

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:14pm On Mar 23
How true is this?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DR Congo rejects Aaron Wan-Bissaka request to represent their national team.

We have learned that the wingback made a private contact to tell DR Congo FA that He is more than ready to represent DRC. But he was told that they are not interested anymore in his service as he initially rejected the call up from the federation in hope of playing for England.

"We simple don't want him. He is like that woman you ask for affair and rejects you in hope of getting a rich Guy. When that doesn't happen she comes back with tail between the legs" said anonymous

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23
daveP:
Just be like England situation right now. 5strikers while ours is 8 strikers right now 😂😂😂😂

Dessers remains down the backing order. I will even take Moffi or Orban ahead of him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23
daveP:

Those tame shots were his undoing. But he dragged defenders away many times, opening up space for Nacho and Iwobi. Iwobi is the most unselfish Footballer in the national team. Undisputed.
the same Osimhen dragged and attracted defenders to himself to open space for lookman to run in and bang in goals at the last afcon

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lordofstrings: 3:17pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
Why is no one talking about Onyeka’s long ball to nacho that resulted to the 2nd goal?

If say na Nwakali play that pass by now we never talk finish here 🤣🤣🤣😏

Off your mic !!!
Off your mic comrade 😂
Let the poor breathe

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:19pm On Mar 23
lordofstrings:

Off your mic !!!
Off your mic comrade 😂
Let the poor breathe
😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 3:22pm On Mar 23
ChrisKels:

Seems the post was actually made by the accuser bro. What's up? From what he did yesterday, was GoodJoe right or wrong by saying that he moves like Gundogan or Silva? 👇

Don't be surprised when Nwakali is invited and performs very well,Charles will start screaming ''shebi I tell una,una don see now that Nwakali is a good midfielder,una this,una that,and so on.
He would completely forgot he was once Nwakali's foremost critics beside Komkn.

As long as u are doing well, u are his man,once u lose form,he will throw u inside dustbin like old wrapper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23
They don start, agenda must agend 😀😀😀😀😀

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 3:25pm On Mar 23
Napoleon55:

Don't be surprised when Nwakali is invited and performs very well,Charles will start screaming ''shebi I tell una,una don see now that Nwakali is a good midfielder,una this,una that,and so on.
He would completely forgot he was once Nwakali's foremost critics beside Komkn.

As long as u are doing well, u are his man,once u lose form,he will throw u inside dustbin like old wrapper.
who wan invite am?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Princezibk: 3:43pm On Mar 23
Seems we gonna drop to 29thin the latest Fifa ranking 🤷‍♀️
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:43pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
you claim to be a scout Abi agent and you do not know about Viareggio annual tournament in 🇮🇹?

Nawaooo 😏🥱

I challenge you to quote me verbatim where I CLAIMED Scout and or agent here.

In all honesty I've never heard of that tournament, l dont even know where it is.

All youth tournament I've attended are overwhelmingly with the top clubs of Europe.

It's not irrational, in top academies you have boys who started training at age 5/6 with top facilities and quality coaches. These boys by 13 are training and playing games 5 days a week. That is intensive training against the best players in your region locality.

It's very difficult albeit not impossible for players to meet that standard individually and collectively outside of the top level academy setting.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 23
daveP:

Those tame shots were his undoing. But he dragged defenders away many times, opening up space for Nacho and Iwobi.
True, he could've had a hat-trick if he put power and precision behind some shots he took.
Iwobi is the most unselfish Footballer in the national team. Undisputed.
No cap. The guy is class. All his haters would be fuming and choking at the moment 😂
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23
Tinneh:

Finidi should be given the job to lead the chan eagles, since he coaches enyimba presently he should have a better idea of the home based players, then we can assess him properly if he's ready for the job,
I could recall when Salisu yusuf was handed the interim super eagles job before we signed rohr, he won the friendly games he took charge of against cameroon and another country I cant recall,but
couldn't do much with the chan team on two diffrent occasions
salisu reached the final of chan
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 23
Princezibk:
If we win against Mali, we'd maintain that 28th position. Except Sweden plays any match and win too. That'll keep us on 29th.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 3:51pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
How true is this?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

DR Congo rejects Aaron Wan-Bissaka request to represent their national team.

We have learned that the wingback made a private contact to tell DR Congo FA that He is more than ready to represent DRC. But he was told that they are not interested anymore in his service as he initially rejected the call up from the federation in hope of playing for England.

"We simple don't want him. He is like that woman you ask for affair and rejects you in hope of getting a rich Guy. When that doesn't happen she comes back with tail between the legs" said anonymous
very sure it's a lie. Axel tunzebe that plays for Ipswich just announced that he will play for Dr congo. If they can allow tunzebe they will allow a Manchester United player.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Napoleon55(m): 3:56pm On Mar 23
Princezibk:
why
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 3:59pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
Dessers remains down the backing order. I will even take Moffi or Orban ahead of him
Fact is the basic knowledge is there's a pecking order. But if a maager comes and prefers the style of number 5 and 7 to add to number 1, nobody fit do anything. Just like the Onuachu situation of AFCON despite Moffi being there. Dessers will need to work more to displace some faves, no doubt.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 4:00pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
the same Osimhen dragged and attracted defenders to himself to open space for lookman to run in and bang in goals at the last afcon
Which I'm not disputing. Both do dragging but in different ways if you noticed. No clamor sha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tinneh: 4:17pm On Mar 23
Amedino99:
salisu reached the final of chan
And got embarrassed by morroco, we didn't play well in that chan, that was the set of okpotu and co

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Tinneh: 4:19pm On Mar 23
charlesemeka85:
They don start, agenda must agend 😀😀😀😀😀
Why do you have a problem with home based players?? Remember players like nwabali, olisa ndah and others once played in the local league before moving abroad

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BankyGee(m): 4:21pm On Mar 23
Napoleon55:

why
Wales that occupied the 29th position played Euros Qualifications which has higher importance factor than friendlies, they won and added 9 points which too them to the 26th position. Nigeria played a friendly and won, which added 3 points to our previous point, Wales moved up 3 spots, which means we'll take their previous spot.
If we lose our next game and Poland (30) wins their next game, we may even drop to 30. The story long but na the calculation be that grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23
Napoleon55:

why

You dey ask why?? Don't you see what Laden Bosso and his boy scouts played in the just concluded all African Games

(1) (2) (3) ... (16009) (16010) (16011) (16012) (16013) (16014) (16015) ... (16151) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Philosopher1979, 2innocent(m), Oasis007(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.