Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,468 members, 7,864,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (16203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11956238 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16200) (16201) (16202) (16203) (16204) (16205) (16206) ... (16372) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 4:12am On May 23
Make una greet komekn small. He's been always high on Lookman, and the man is delivering for club and country. Na why he dey para this night. He's wrong on many other things though. cheesy grin. Who isn't? I am still waiting for the Nwakali to match his hype though. grin. Fantastic night from Lookman.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:49am On May 23
komekn:
Ademola Lookman is a confirmed and certified BALLER ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‹

Wow ๐Ÿ˜ฎ oh WOW ๐Ÿ˜ณ

WHAT A PERFORMANCE

A hat trick in the final of the UEFA cup absolutely amazing ๐Ÿคฉ

So he is now a confirmed certified baller, really? So what does that make Fred Onyedimma?

You boldly stated here that Lookman was all hypes and that it was wuruwuru(packaged deal) that got him a transfer to Everton from Charlton, that the real talent was rather Fred Onyedimma and that he would soon join Watford. grin grin

If everyone forgets, Chris แปŒfแปkansi will never forget.

Fair weather fan. grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 5:51am On May 23
benji93:
Make una greet komekn small. He's been always high on Lookman, and the man is delivering for club and country. Na why he dey para this night. He's wrong on many other things though. cheesy grin. Who isn't? I am still waiting for the Nwakali to match his hype though. grin. Fantastic night from Lookman.

It is obvious that you are a newbie here for saying the bolded.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:09am On May 23
ChrisKels:

So he is now a confirmed certified baller, really? So what does that make Fred Onyedimma?

You boldly stated here that Lookman was all hypes and that it was wuruwuru(packaged deal) that got him a transfer to Everton from Charlton, that the real talent was rather Fred Onyedimma and that he would soon join Watford. grin grin

If everyone forgets, Chris แปŒfแปkansi will never forget.

Fair weather fan. grin grin

You know your small brain ๐Ÿง  funds it difficult to comprehend.

Football โšฝ is TIME related and progressive, last season outstanding performer can end up being this seasons biggest flop.

Player's don't remain static they either progress or retrogress, that's the nature of football.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:13am On May 23
Napoleon55:

It's just a subtle dig on Osimhen.
Anything to make Osimhen look ordinary

It's not a dig about VO performances but the emotive if not near FANATICAL favouritism that he gets compared to other players.

That's a plain fact.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:13am On May 23
codemaniacs:

And what happens if iwobi is injured or has a red card who will replace iwobi
you quoted the wrong post.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Amedino99(m): 6:15am On May 23
komekn:

It's not a dig about VO performances but the emotive if not near FANATICAL favouritism that he gets compared to other players.

That's a plain fact.
the moment is about lookman. Let us enjoy his moment without VO comparisons.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:25am On May 23
benji93:
If i understand him well enough I believe he argues that VO is lacking in technical ability, which interestingly I agree with. Still, certainly, most players cannot have it all. What he lacks in that, he makes up for in speed and strength. And I am not sure Osimhen can do much to improve in that aspect. And for most players, if you would be high on technical ability, you should already be quite reasonably high at 25. It may seem inconsequential now, he's in the prime of his strength and speed, but when age forces his strength and speed down, his production may fall significant

It's not HATE to appraise a players attributes and his handicaps.

The work rate of VO is absolutely off the scale phenomenal. He creates his own luck by working harder than anybody else, I don't know for sure but VO probably does more sprint's per match than anybody else in Seria A.

However, outstanding technicality is not his forte.

He has something else that no player has, blind all consuming determination,rage, drive and relentless pressing and desire to score nobody like him.

I think both of them bring something different and complementary to the SE. Don't think ๐Ÿ’ฌ it's a question of who is better.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 6:29am On May 23
I wonder who will start looking at Ademola now.

That was an astounding performance on the pinnacle of the world ๐ŸŒ football โšฝ stage. His value must have gone up Certified BALLER

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by maidaboi(m): 6:35am On May 23
Thegoodjoe TheSuperNerd

Kompany to Bayern Munich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by benji93: 6:36am On May 23
It's ok, i didn't say he was the highest. All you needed to tell us was I was very high on Lookman too. cheesy grin. It's not hard. Everybody knows Komekn is high on English-born players generally.
ChrisKels:

It is obvious that you are a newbie here for saying the bolded.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:38am On May 23
komekn:

That was an astounding performance on the pinnacle of the world ๐ŸŒ football โšฝ stage. His value must have gone up Certified BALLER

Really? Does he now have talent suddenly that clubs will be looking at him? Interesting to know it won't be yet another packaged deal for a limited player, when there is an almighty Fred Onyedimma for clubs to look at. grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:42am On May 23
benji93:
It's ok, i didn't say he was the highest. All you needed to tell us was I was very high on Lookman too. cheesy grin. It's not hard. Everybody knows Komekn is high on English-born players generally.

Where did you read "highest" in my post? Dude is a fair weather fan that is why that "always" was funny to me.

He said Ademola Lookman no get talent, say na packaging dem take carry am go Everton from Charlton, but today he dun change mouth.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by soetanoreoluwa(m): 7:38am On May 23
Danielnino00:
Our best line up against SA and Benin, IMO.

Modified: Nwabali for Okoye.. Couldn't find Nwabali name in the database

Metamorphosed to 343.

Onyeka is injured
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:46am On May 23
cheesy
charlesemeka85:
I go divorce am ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by codemaniacs: 7:51am On May 23
Amedino99:
you quoted the wrong post.

You're partially right...

it was davep post and your post I intended to multi quote...

correction has been made

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 7:55am On May 23
komekn:

Yes o, Atalanta don cash out ๐Ÿ’ธ Baba God don pick their call. Ademola sef don increase im salary times 10

And to think the last time an Italian club won Europa was around 1999 by Parma with the likes of Crespo makes it more outstanding.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 7:56am On May 23
NFF handler on IG no get sense

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 7:57am On May 23
ChrisKels:

Really? Does he now have talent suddenly that clubs will be looking at him? Interesting to know it won't be yet another packaged deal for a limited player, when there is an almighty Fred Onyedimma for clubs to look at. grin grin

No be every day be fight make Una enjoy this moment together. Make Una postpone this fight for another day grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 8:07am On May 23
BankyGee:
Na simple thing wey Lookman dey do na him Chukwueze no wan train himself to do. Beat one, beat two, shoot!

Chukwueze go beat one, beat two then try beat one again... Panel beater ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚ Oga your mouth no good o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by comodo: 8:07am On May 23
Gary Southgate face go don swell finish.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by etebefia: 8:10am On May 23
pargelenis:
What does APOTY mean?
Yes oh โ€ฆ Leverkusen have tasted defeat is a very bad manner and occasion!

A - Africa
P - Player
O - Of
T - The
Y - Year

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:19am On May 23
maidaboi:
Thegoodjoe TheSuperNerd

Kompany to Bayern Munich

I find the news shocking. I expected Bayern to pinch Xabi Alonso from Leverkusen instead. Just as how Jupp Heynckes did well with Leverkusen and joined Bayern to achieve the historic treble.

The German league is very tough and we will watch out to see if it materializes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:21am On May 23
isan:
NFF handler on IG no get sense

Why do you say so?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by caprikon: 8:58am On May 23
Puskas, Prati, Di Stefano, Lookman..illustrious company.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 9:01am On May 23
Lookman is an incredible player, played 3 finals just this year, lost first two, the winning this with an outstanding performance.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kendrick9(m): 9:10am On May 23
komekn:
The naked unbridled unrestricted favouritism on this thread is off the scale โš–๏ธ.

If this was VO who scored a hat trick in the final of the UEFA cup against the Champions ๐Ÿ†of the Bundesliga.

This thread would be on FIRE ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
You're forgetting these are the same people that was attributing Lookman goals at the AFCON to Osimhen.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:10am On May 23
I just dey pity Lookman one way. Cos now, EPL big guns go dey chase am make he come back to England ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

His story be like Rejected stone being Chief cornerstone. Besides, Daily Mirror don mix the Harry and Meghan Markle visit mata and dragged his name into it to embarrass him. Sky Sports no fit use his pic for their post. Smh. Very foolish and arrogant of these English press. Their bitterness knows no bounds. Even Spanish papers didn't see need to be vile.

Overall, make he chose better club. Like John Cena screamed, His Time Is Now!!! I go hype this guy for next one month. If na De Ketalaere score finale Hattrick or Scammacca, we know how their tabloids will go crazy over someone doing stuff the greatest of all times never ever did.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Darell2002(f): 9:58am On May 23
How about our u17 match

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by charlesemeka85(m): 10:04am On May 23
daveP:
I just dey pity Lookman one way. Cos now, EPL big guns go dey chase am make he come back to England ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

His story be like Rejected stone being Chief cornerstone. Besides, Daily Mirror don mix the Harry and Meghan Markle visit mata and dragged his name into it to embarrass him. Sky Sports no fit use his pic for their post. Smh. Very foolish and arrogant of these English press. Their bitterness knows no bounds. Even Spanish papers didn't see need to be vile.

Overall, make he chose better club. Like John Cena screamed, His Time Is Now!!! I go hype this guy for next one month. If na De Ketalaere score finale Hattrick or Scammacca, we know how their tabloids will go crazy over someone doing stuff the greatest of all times never ever did.
he should remain in Italy with any of Inter or Juve

Also a move to Spain wonโ€™t be bad. He should avoid the EPL

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by etebefia: 10:15am On May 23
Any link for the U17 match?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 10:20am On May 23
charlesemeka85:
he should remain in Italy with any of Inter or Juve

Also a move to Spain wonโ€™t be bad. He should avoid the EPL

same here but the problem is that EPL offers are always too tempting to ignore, I hope he makes the right decision for his career.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16200) (16201) (16202) (16203) (16204) (16205) (16206) ... (16372) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kingphilip(m), Charly17(m), M7even(m), akwesenana and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.