Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (1991) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11665039 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (16150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kingphilip(m): 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
tbaba1234:
NFF dropped the ball on Tammy. They simply accelerated his english call-up. All the best to him.
i feel it accelerated it too

but i still feel he might not be as strong-willed as Iwobi who resisted the overtures or as daring as Aina who came to the Super Eagles camp in London for Rohr to have a look in

if he hadn't made that appearance i'm sure we would not have gone hook line and sinker for him

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kog45:
My man before i answer your question you said Kanu was a regular and i said No.

Now to your question, in the UEFA champions league final against AC Milan he featured,came in from the bench towards the end of the match,Kluivert scored the winning goal,he too was introduced in latter part of the match.

Am not disputing he wasn't Ajax player but not regular like Finidi George.

Kanu was a very young player then. And of course he didn't get as much game time as Finidi but for his age, considering for how long he had been at Ajax and in comparison to the kind of epileptic game time some of our young players are getting now, I will say he had a fair share of games.

A player like Iwobi is not a regular with Arsenal but he still commands a fair number of games. Although I expect more from him at his current age and stage in his career. Kanu was even 18+ then.

Mind you ajax then was an equivalent of what we have in Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich of today. No Nigerian is even in any of these teams today
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by komekn(m): 3:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mujtahida:

What do you say about Roma doing Chelsea the current EPL Champions the thing. I didn't want to say this after Roma put Chelsea on the back foot during the first leg and resoundingly beat Chelsea on Tuesday cos I recognise that such things happen in football. But now that you are using Tottenham's victory to sing a hymn of praise about the EPL, kindly let us know about what you think regarding Roma v Chelsea as far the EPL is concerned.

It's football some things change, Chelsea have lost form and do not have Costa a bona-fide top quality striker.

However, Napoli that is on the top of Seria A, got flogged by Manchester city in thier home 4-2. What do you say to that

Or shall we talk about Liverpool beating Maribor 10-0 aggregate score. Or what do you say to that

Tottenham have just beaten the best team in the world arguably that's a shift of football balance.

Over all the English premiership teams as a collective are doing much better than any other league in Europe. Better than La Liga, the Bundesliga and Seria A.

What do you have to say to that

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 3:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Icon79:
Big Joe, you gotta be smarter than that. You gotta take everything (and I mean everything) you read here with a big dose of salt.

From everything I know, Kayode isn't making the Super Eagles team purely for football reasons. Having watched him a couple of times, there's no doubt in my mind that Simon, Kelechi, Ighalo, Onyekuru, and VicMo are better. Forget what he did in Austria, let him replicate that form in La Liga. Like we say in football, the name of the game is, "What have you done for me lately".

O pari

So going by what you just said now, what has Nwakali done that he should be invited. Is he better than Mikel, Onazi, Ogu, Agbo, Ndidi, Esiti, Agu?.
I am not for or against Kayode nor for or against Chidiebere. You should just justify why for purely footballing reasons Nwakali is called but not Kayode who last season was a hit in Austria and a hit also over the two seasons he spent in Isreal.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 3:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Icon4s:

Kanu was a very young player then. And of course he didn't get as much game time as Finidi but for his age, considering for how long he had been at Ajax and in comparison to the kind of epileptic game time some of our young players are getting now, I will say he had a fair share of games.

A player like Iwobi is not a regular with Arsenal but he still commands a fair number of games. Although I expect more from him at his current age and stage in his career. Kanu was even 18+ then.

Mind you ajax then was an equivalent of what we have in Real Madrid, Barcelona or Bayern Munich of today. No Nigerian is even in any of these teams today
Am not disputing all these,as a 19 years old then good development for him and I respect him for that great achievement.

My point is Kanu wasn't a starter at Ajax.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kog45:
Am not disputing all these,as a 19 years old then good development for him and I respect him for that great achievement.

My point is Kanu wasn't a starter at Ajax.

OK I get your point.

But i hope you got mine?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Although Oluwashina Okeleji's tweet was in line with my utterances on Tammy, I wasn't carried away.
Even when The Times reported that Tammy was in line for a call up, I wasn't convinced.

My position remains I want to see credible quotes first, before I run with any story. Still waiting for Tammy to get cap-tied first. But one thing is certain, Tammy has a bad PR in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
According to Opta:
71% - Tammy Abraham's had a hand in 5 of Swansea's 7 league goals this season (4 goals, 1 assist), the highest ratio in the PL. Recognition.

O pari

Magink:

As in ehn this doesn't even look like Carlton Cole, fashanu or Agbonlahor this boy has it guy is talented abeg.
chai this thing dey pain me die.
We move last last

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
safarigirl:
whether he regrets it or not is no my business, they can even take him to Russia, he can sit on the bench and watch England being kicked out in the Round of 16

My own is that, we should stop discussing his matter here. He is not our problem
You can't dictate the topics we discuss here na. At least not this one that directly touches on a player who was seen as one who could possibly play for the Super Eagles, Abi no be Super Eagles we dey discuss here? At best you state your opinion on the matter and leave others to do same. You can't put a gag on the matter in fact once you try to do so people will talk about it the more, especially now that the news is hot. Na talking point. Fresh one. And it's making major headlines across footballing circles. So how you go say make we no talk about am? Nibo?

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Actually, I have never called for Nwakali's invite. However, if the coach wants to try him out then he deserves a chance. You guys are making it sounds like Kayode has never received an invite. Rohr had invited the boy, watched him in training .... watched him play and apparently decided to go in a different direction.

O pari

Mujtahida:

So going by what you just said now, what has Nwakali done that he should be invited. Is he better than Mikel, Onazi, Ogu, Agbo, Ndidi, Esiti, Agu?.
I am not for or against Kayode nor for or against Chidiebere. You should just justify why for purely footballing reasons Nwakali is called but not Kayode who last season was a hit in Austria and a hit also over the two seasons he spent in Isreal.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2017
England case na stunt.. The war is not won, but about to be won. Now Tammy has to DEMONSTRATE where his allegiance truly lies.
If Tammy had not played for England at the youth level, all Nigeria needed to do was to call him up officially, then it will be up to him to reject the call. This is the advantage England always had over us.
Did Southgate speak to Tammy after the Arsenal game? I doubt it. But Southgate didn't have to. He just needed to be official about it.

kingphilip:

but i still feel he might not be as strong-willed as Iwobi who resisted the overtures or as daring as Aina who came to the Super Eagles camp in London for Rohr to have a look in

if he hadn't made that appearance i'm sure we would not have gone hook line and sinker for him
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2017
kingphilip:
we can as well say if Girona was in the EPL they would gladly be in the top 5 since they are able to beat Real Madrid that Tottenham beat
Abi. Madrid is passing through a rough patch and Tottenham met them at their ebb
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
Forgiveness, here's the fact: Rohr has observed both players at close quarters (in training) and, at the end of the day, he decided to give Onyekuru another chance to stake his claim. So just hang on, all things being equal, Kayode would still get once more chance to impress before the World Cup. Mark my word!

O pari

forgiveness:

Don't deceive yourself the Onyekuru I saw against PSG is very poor technically and if he doesn't improve can't stay long in limelights.

However, he is not in the same league with Kayode. Kayode is far better than Onyekuru.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:12pm On Nov 02, 2017
Icon79:
Actually, I have never called for Nwakali's invite. However, if the coach wants to try him out then he deserves a chance. You guys are making it sounds like Kayode has never received an invite. Rohr had invited the boy, watched him in training .... watched him play and apparently decided to go in a different direction.

O pari

Personally I am indifferent to Kayode. I just wanted to take on your position regarding him vis a vis Chidiebere. Turns out you are indifferent to his invitation. O pari be that
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EngrIKEM: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
Kog45:
true talk but likely Davidson Owunmi
Thanks do you know how goals he scored and his total appearance for the club and how many clubs he played against if it can be gotten cos our home clubs don't keep such information thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
kingphilip:
we can as well say if Girona was in the EPL they would gladly be in the top 5 since they are able to beat Real Madrid that Tottenham beat
Abi. Madrid is passing through a rough patch and Tottenham met them at their ebbing point.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
Henry Onyekuru nominated for Anderlecht’s goal of the month

Dani Alves (L) of Paris Saint-Germain in action against Henry Onyekuru (R) of Anderlecht during the UEFA Champions League group B soccer match between RSC Anderlecht and Paris Saint-Germain at Constant Vanden Stock Stadium in Anderlecht, near Brussels, Belgium, 18 October 2017. EPA/STEPHANIE LECOCQ

by Graeme Jackson

Wednesday Nov 01, 2017. 15:00
Nigerian international Henry Onyekuru has been nominated for Anderlecht’s Goal of the Month for October 2017.

The Super Eagles striker’s goals against Standard Liege (October 1) and KV Mechelen (October 13) are amongst five strikes in the running for the award, with teammates Pieter Gerkens and Hamdi Harbaoui also vying for the prize.

The 20-year-old has scored six goals in 12 Belgian top flight appearances so far this season and played 79 minutes of Anderlecht’s 5-0 loss to Paris Saint-Germain in the UEFA Champions League on Tuesday night.

Onyekuru has also been named in Nigeria’s squad for their upcoming matches against Algeria and Argentina.

http://africanfootball.com/news/733493/Henry-Onyekuru-nominated-for-Anderlechts-goal-of-the-month

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
Odion Ighalo confirms withdrawal from Nigeria squad

Odion Ighalo of Nigeria celebrate his goal with Victor Moses

by Graeme Jackson

Odion Ighalo has confirmed that he will miss Nigeria’s upcoming matches against Algeria and Argentina due to injury.

The Chanchung Yatai striker was on Monday named in the Super Eagles’ squad for their final 2018 World Cup qualifier away to Algeria on November 10, followed by a friendly against Argentina in Russia four days later.

However, Ighalo suffered a knock to his knee in Changchun’s latest match over the weekend and is set to be sidelined for approximately two weeks.

“I suffered a knee sprain (ligament) in our last game against Chongqing Dangdai Lifan FC on Sunday, I was able to finish the game because I thought it wasn't serious, then I started feeling pains after the game,” Ighalo is quoted by Allnigeriasoccer.com.

“I will be out of action for 10-15 days, I won't be able to play against Algeria and Argentina.”

Ighalo has established himself as the leader of Nigeria’s attack through the World Cup qualifiers and scored the opening goal in the 4-0 win over Cameroon in September.

http://africanfootball.com/news/733607/Odion-Ighalo-confirms-withdrawal-from-Nigeria-squad
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2017
NFF president: Gernot Rohr will field best XI against Algeria

Amaju Pinnick

by Phumzile Ngcatshe

Nigeria Football Federation president Amaju Pinnick has emphasised that national team coach Gernot Rohr will pick his best available XI for the match against Algeria.

The Super Eagles will take on the North Africans in Constantine on November 10 for their final Group B 2018 World Cup qualifier, followed by a friendly against Argentina four days later in Russia.

Nigeria have already secured qualification for the 2018 finals, making the match against Algeria little more than academic. However, Pinnick insists the Super Eagles will field their strongest team.

“The temptation is there to rest on oars because we have already qualified,” the NFF president told his organisation’s official website.

“But we would not do that. I am happy the technical crew led by the Technical Adviser has already made it known they would be fielding Nigeria’s best squad on the day.

“The Secretariat must quickly finalise all arrangements. The match in Constantine must be seen as a FIFA World Cup preparation match, just like the one against Argentina in Russia four days later.

“We will go with our best and give our best, to get in the FIFA World Cup mood.”

While Nigeria will field their best available players, the likes of Odion Ighalo, Victor Moses and Elderson Echiejile are unavailable, while Leon Balogun is doubtful.

http://africanfootball.com/news/733613/NFF-president-Gernot-Rohr-will-field-best-XI-against-Algeria
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
aodis:

Another John Fashanu , Carlton cole, training material imagine louts cheek who dat one wan bench? Thats how in Germany they did sam sidney , patrick Owomoyela. Even Italy did Angelo Ogbonna. Msscheww
Didn't we say the same thing with Dele Alli?? Look at him now. Bros, this is a massive loss. Tammy is very talented. Let's just hope one of our young strikers explode because I honestly don't think we have a striker in his age range that is better.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2017
Magink:

All i'm saying. You hit the nail on the head Sir. That's why i'm pained, seeing dele alli alone is heartache now this.
You win some, you lose some. I guess that's how it's going to be between us and England now and in the future. Of all the foreign born players on England, we'd poach some, England will keep some. We've taken Alex and Aina, they've taken Dele and Tammy. Another round is surely loading.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
forgiveness:

Don't deceive yourself the Onyekuru I saw against PSG is very poor technically and if he doesn't improve can't stay long in limelights.

However, he is not in the same league with Kayode. Kayode is far better than Onyekuru.
How many times have you watched him?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
terzurum5:
Odion Ighalo confirms withdrawal from Nigeria squad

Odion Ighalo of Nigeria celebrate his goal with Victor Moses

by Graeme Jackson

Odion Ighalo has confirmed that he will miss Nigeria’s upcoming matches against Algeria and Argentina due to injury.

The Chanchung Yatai striker was on Monday named in the Super Eagles’ squad for their final 2018 World Cup qualifier away to Algeria on November 10, followed by a friendly against Argentina in Russia four days later.

However, Ighalo suffered a knock to his knee in Changchun’s latest match over the weekend and is set to be sidelined for approximately two weeks.

“I suffered a knee sprain (ligament) in our last game against Chongqing Dangdai Lifan FC on Sunday, I was able to finish the game because I thought it wasn't serious, then I started feeling pains after the game,” Ighalo is quoted by Allnigeriasoccer.com.

“I will be out of action for 10-15 days, I won't be able to play against Algeria and Argentina.”

Ighalo has established himself as the leader of Nigeria’s attack through the World Cup qualifiers and scored the opening goal in the 4-0 win over Cameroon in September.

http://africanfootball.com/news/733607/Odion-Ighalo-confirms-withdrawal-from-Nigeria-squad
Thanks for the confirmation, I first brought this up but guys were skeptical about it.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Algerian legends back Rabah Madjer as national team coach ahead of Nigeria clash

Islam SLIMANI of Algeria Challenged by Leon BALOGUN (L) and William EKONG(R) of Nigeria during the Russia 2018 World Cup Qualifier match between Nigeria vs Algeria on November, 12th 2016 at Godswill Akpabio Stadium ©Kabiru Abubakar//Backpagepix©Kabiru Abubakar//Backpagepix

by Phumzile Ngcatshe

Ahead of Algeria's clash against Nigeria in their final Group B, 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers next week, former Desert Warriors players have backed new coach Rabah Madjer.

This comes after Madjer was named national coach for the fourth time in his career on October 18 after Lucas Alcaraz was dismissed following a disappointing World Cup qualification campaign.

Ex-internationals such as Billel Dziri, who played under Madjer in the 1990s, believe the 1987 African Footballer of the Year can win over his critics.

"The players will see his training methods and the quality of his training sessions," he told BBC Sport.

"People say that it has been a long time since he has not coached, but he has lots of experience on the football pitch. We cannot neglect that fact.”

On the other hand, Omar Belbey, who played under Madjer at the 2002 CAF African Nations Cup, adds it could be unwise to ignore the latter's extensive experience.

"When you have an ex-international with the career he had and all that he represents, that is a monstrous asset," adds Belbey.

"We, the players, listened to what he had to say because he knows what he's talking about."

Madjer has since announced his squad for the Super Eagles clash set to be staged in Constantine on November 10, which will be followed by a friendly against the Central African Republic in Algiers on November 14.

http://africanfootball.com/news/733570/Algerian-legends-back-Rabah-Madjer-as-national-team-coach-ahead-of-Nigeria-clash
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 4:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
EngrIKEM:

Thanks do you know how goals he scored and his total appearance for the club and how many clubs he played against if it can be gotten cos our home clubs don't keep such information thanks

guy I'm not sure u can get the exact numbers, that is if u get any number at all.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
woe betide that reporter....who calls Tammy among the category of Nigeria players in epl.....

I just pray he does not get the ameobi treatment it will be on record we tried lure him....because i see the rise of sancho and his under 17 gang as possible displacement...
I know England as a country that will easily drop you...when they gets their full national playing well....or better than you.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
EngrIKEM:

This is an uphill tasks even Ranger cannot get you the answers but Chief Segun Odegbami can help you out.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
komekn:

That's true but the reality is that quality and class are not defined by age.

Consider that the class of 96 were leading players for thier top level teams in top leagues. This is a standard just as has rightly been said not more than 2 in the current group would have made that team.

My conclusion give me group of old men that will win than a group of youngsters that will fail.
When you guys talk about this team in comparison to our teams of the past I feel there's something very significant that you guys overlook. And it is this : Westerhof began the process of building that team in the early 90's and harvest time peaked from 94 up to 2002. Now as far as this current team is concerned do remember that we have been on a decline for close to a decade and only just beginning to pick up and climb. If things go smoothly, if there's stability we will probably have a very strong team by 2022.
Having said this I recognise the fact that our team especially from 94-2002 had more quality, more finesse and technically gifted players than our current team. I bet even the Brazilians will say so when they compare their past teams with this current star studded side.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
goldfish80:

Don't we like living in denial in this country? For all the tea in China,Tammy was never going to play for us. After the English triumph at the WYC, Tammy was speaking talking up being part of the generation next for England.

Reaching out to him was the right thing to do but on the long run, investing in the talent at hope should be the priority of any FA. I have never heard about any homegrown talent who rejected Nigeria.

We are currently ranked just inside the FIFA top 40. The Nff should kick off a conciese programme which would see us crack the FIFA top 10 and remain there for a long time. If we can achieve this feat, the Super Eagles will be the beautiful bride and a very vaiable option for some food the best talents who weren't born in Nigeria.

We will continue to get the Tammy, Aogo, Owomeoyla, etc treatment till we get it right.

At the moment, Nigeria is like a man who walks into a Ferrari dealership, eyeing up a $200k FF. Only for the attendant to look up and see the man in question is putting on a sandwich paperbag instead of a shoe.

if not for anyother thing I love your sense of humour grin all your comments usually have a funny part
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Iwobi wasn't that strong-willed as we may want to believe. He was already on his way to the airport. He had already made up his mind after some efforts at convincing him. Aina never got a look in by England for awhile. He waited in vain for an England call up. It was a case of no hope for England for him.

kingphilip:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
exactly the point I tried to make earlier

Mujtahida:

When you guys talk about this team in comparison to our teams of the past I feel there's something very significant that you guys overlook. And it is this : Westerhof began the process of building that team in the early 90's and harvest time peaked from 94 up to 2002. Now as far as this current team is concerned do remember that we have been on a decline for close to a decade and only just beginning to pick up and climb. If things go smoothly, if there's stability we will probably have a very strong team by 2022.
Having said this I recognise the fact that our team especially from 94-2002 had more quality, more finesse and technically gifted players than our current team. I bet even the Brazilians will say so when they compare their past teams with this current star studded side.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Goke7: 4:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
Since Tammy has been called up by the English national team coach for their games this November so let's drop all the arguments now including advertising all those small children that still don't know where they truly from.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1988) (1989) (1990) (1991) (1992) (1993) (1994) ... (16150) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: komekn(m), quickberry(m), lakesidepapa(m), chuks404 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.