Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11691828 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) ... (16156) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
Questence:

I am talking about all awards.

Yaya Toure had been winning the CAF awards back to back.

Is he a striker?

Questence.
he has been SCORING

Was that not the first thing I said? Sheesh!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
he has been SCORING

No that was not what you meant.

safarigirl:

he is not a scorer of goals. I you don't score in today's football, you cannot win these awards. I don't even take them seriously anymore, they do such disservice to none strikers

Let us see how next year goes.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2017
Questence:

oh, so you skipped where I said "if you are not scoring goals...." And saw the one you wanted to see?

"They do such a disservice to non strikers".... Please who is in the best position to score if not strikers?

If a team has 9 chances, the striker would get 5, the midfielder 3 and the defenders 1....so, who will convert more and who will score more 97% of the time if not strikers?

You cannot pick out what you want from a statement and make a case out of it. You either read it in its entirety, or leave it.

In this case, you failed to read it in its entirety.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:49pm On Dec 18, 2017
No point
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
Questence:

next time, read properly. This was the first thing I said

safarigirl:
he is not a scorer of goals. If you don't score in today's football, you cannot win these awards. I don't even take them seriously anymore, they do such disservice to none strikers

Let us see how next year goes.

Whatever you think I meant, is in your head. The words were

safarigirl:
he has been SCORING

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
11 years ago?

So, since then only forwards have been performing?

I like this your unbiased argument
Kante (defensive/centre midfielder) was recently named 8th the best player in the world according to Ballon D'or organizers. He won it ahead of great goal scorers like Harry Kane, Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard and others. He also who the 2017 PFA Player of the Year award . So your point isn't entirely true. it is not all about goal scoring but it might still be the dominant factor anyway.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2017
blueto:
Kante (defensive/centre midfielder) was recently named 8th the best player in the world according to Ballon D'or organizers. He won it ahead of great goal scorers like Harry Kane, Kevin De Bruyne, Eden Hazard and others. He also who the 2017 PFA Player of the Year award . So your point isn't entirely true. it is not all about goal scoring but it might still be the dominant factor anyway.
I never said it was all....I said a goal scorer will be ahead of any other person normally.

Especially in this Africa that they know nothing else but who is scoring goals
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
next time, read properly. This was the first thing I said

Whatever you think I meant, is in your head. The words were

In 2012/13 Yaya scored just 7 goals and he won it. Goal scoring is not the only pre-requisite.

You may want to refer back to my earlier post.

Questence:

What is the use of a striker without conversions?

You cannot win an award in life without excellence. Excellence in football is based on stats, depending on your position on the field. Strikers (goals, assists, medals won etc.), midfielder (assists, goals, tackles won etc) Defenders (tackles, assists, goals, etc). Cannavaro a defender won the FIFA best player not long ago because he was excellent stats. Even a goal keeper can win these awards based on excellence.

So that's life. You want to be on top? Work hard and beat the STATS.

Conclusion; Those guys had more end products than Moses this season. Sentiments aside.

Questence.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
Trudy12:

iheanacho or iwobi should start from the bench

Based on current form Iwobi starts.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
Questence:

In 2012/13 Yaya scored just 7 goals and he won it. Goal scoring is not the only pre-requisite.

You may want to refer back to my earlier post.

Moses was a RWB..

What are the requirements for them since your analysis doesn't recognise the position? undecided
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
BascoVanVeli what are your thoughts on the APOTY shortlist?
We almost had a bet about Moses and Salah a couple of months back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
UDOVICHENKO HOPING FOR NIGERIA-RUSSIA 2018 WORLD CUP FINAL

Zunis Stopilla of Zambia challenges Obi Mikel of Nigeria during the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier football match between Nigeria and Zambia on 07 October 2017 at Godswill Akpabio Stadium, Uyo, Nigeria ©Kabiru Abubakar/BackpagePix

by Austin Ditlhobolo

The Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Nigeria, His Excellency Nikolay Udovichenko says he is looking forward to Nigeria and Russia clashing in the final of the 2018 FIFA World Cup at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow on Sunday, 15th July 2018.

Russia will host the global tournament from 14 June until 15 July 2018 and hosts nation has been pitted against Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Uruguay.

Nigeria are in Group D along with Iceland, Croatia as well as Argentina.

“I want to congratulate the NFF and the Super Eagles for Nigeria’s qualification for the FIFA World Cup. Please be assured that the Russian Federation is fully ready to host the competition,” Udovichenko said on the Nigeria Football Federation official website.

“We have received a lot of requests from the host cities on what special characteristics the Nigerian team have. They want to be fully prepared in all aspects to receive the Super Eagles.

“From the depth of my heart, I am hoping that your team makes it to the final in Moscow on 15th July, to play against Russia.”

Udovichenko spoke on Tuesday afternoon as he received a delegation from the Nigeria Football Federation, led by its President, Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick.

Pinnick thanked the Ambassador for his good wishes, while noting that Nigeria’s first feel of Russian soil ahead of the FIFA World Cup ended in a sweet victory over Argentina in a friendly match in Krasnodar.

“We helped you to beat Argentina because they had beaten your team in another friendly a few days earlier,” he continued.

“We have good relationship with the Russian Football Federation, and we desire to establish good relationship with your embassy here so that ourselves and other Nigerians going to the FIFA World Cup will have no problems with regards to entry visa.”

https://africanfootball.com/news/737727/Udovichenko-hoping-for-Nigeria-Russia-2018-World-Cup-final
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
Moses was a RWB..

What are the requirements for them since your analysis doesn't recognise the position? undecided

If Kante was an African, he could win have won it last season based on his performance and winning the league.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2017
PLAYER SPOTLIGHT: JOHN OBI MIKEL - HIS YEAR IN REVIEW

John Obi Mikel carried on shoulders of players Abdullahi Shehu, Kelechi Iheanacho and Chidozie Awaziem as Nigeria qualify for the World Cup during the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier football match between Nigeria and Zambia on 07 October 2017 at Godswill Akpabio Stadium, Uyo, Nigeria ©Kabiru Abubakar/BackpagePix

by Graeme Jackson

With this set to be the last PLAYER SPOTLIGHT of 2017 focusing on John Obi Mikel, let’s take a look back at the Nigerian skipper’s year.

At the start of the year 2017, Mikel began a new chapter in his career by signing on a free transfer for Chinese Super League side Tianjin TEDA.

The move ended a spell of just over 10 years at Premier League giants Chelsea, where the Nigerian midfielder made over 350 appearances and won two Premier League titles, four FA Cups, two League Cups, the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League.

Mikel’s first season in the CSL was nothing to write home about: he appeared in just 13 of Tianjin’s 30 league matches due to struggles against niggling injuries, and the club finished 13th - just two places above the relegation zone.

Yet on the international front it has been a terrific 2017 for Mikel, who captained the Super Eagles to qualification for the 2018 World Cup.

With his on-field leadership, Nigeria were the first African team to qualify for the finals in Russia, and they ended the campaign unbeaten (though FIFA have since awarded Algerian a 3-0 win over the Super Eagles, who fielded an ineligible player in their final qualifying clash last month).

Mikel will hope 2018 brings him greater success at club level in China, as well as a powerful showing from the Super Eagles in the 2018 World Cup.

https://africanfootball.com/news/737738/PLAYER-SPOTLIGHT-John-Obi-Mikel-His-year-in-review

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2017
terzurum5:
UDOVICHENKO HOPING FOR NIGERIA-RUSSIA 2018 WORLD CUP FINAL

Zunis Stopilla of Zambia challenges Obi Mikel of Nigeria during the 2018 FIFA World Cup qualifier football match between Nigeria and Zambia on 07 October 2017 at Godswill Akpabio Stadium, Uyo, Nigeria ©Kabiru Abubakar/BackpagePix

by Austin Ditlhobolo

The Ambassador of the Russian Federation to Nigeria, His Excellency Nikolay Udovichenko says he is looking forward to Nigeria and Russia clashing in the final of the 2018 FIFA World Cup at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow on Sunday, 15th July 2018.

Russia will host the global tournament from 14 June until 15 July 2018 and hosts nation has been pitted against Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Uruguay.

Nigeria are in Group D along with Iceland, Croatia as well as Argentina.

“I want to congratulate the NFF and the Super Eagles for Nigeria’s qualification for the FIFA World Cup. Please be assured that the Russian Federation is fully ready to host the competition,” Udovichenko said on the Nigeria Football Federation official website.

“We have received a lot of requests from the host cities on what special characteristics the Nigerian team have. They want to be fully prepared in all aspects to receive the Super Eagles.

“From the depth of my heart, I am hoping that your team makes it to the final in Moscow on 15th July, to play against Russia.”

Udovichenko spoke on Tuesday afternoon as he received a delegation from the Nigeria Football Federation, led by its President, Mr. Amaju Melvin Pinnick.

Pinnick thanked the Ambassador for his good wishes, while noting that Nigeria’s first feel of Russian soil ahead of the FIFA World Cup ended in a sweet victory over Argentina in a friendly match in Krasnodar.

“We helped you to beat Argentina because they had beaten your team in another friendly a few days earlier,” he continued.

“We have good relationship with the Russian Football Federation, and we desire to establish good relationship with your embassy here so that ourselves and other Nigerians going to the FIFA World Cup will have no problems with regards to entry visa.”

https://africanfootball.com/news/737727/Udovichenko-hoping-for-Nigeria-Russia-2018-World-Cup-final

Maybe on FIFA18 grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
Questence:

If Kante was an African, he could win have won it last season based on his performance and winning the league.
but Kante is not an African, so you cannot say this with all conviction

You are avoiding the question though, I never mentioned Kante. I am asking the requirements for a person playing an unrecognised position as Right Wing Back
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2017
Questence
I don't understand your last post.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:30pm On Dec 18, 2017
i only checked one room.. I was curious that's all.. and stop following me up and dan.. lol

soetanoreoluwa:

Oga Joebie... I sight you o... Checking rooms up and down...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mujtahida: 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2017
Icon79:
I don't know where you're getting your data from but Cristiano (I don't call him Ronaldo b/c there's only ONE Ronaldo, the REAL One ... the Brazilian one, as the indefatigable Jose Mourinho would say) don't have more assists than Messi. And I don't believe that he has ever had more assists than Messi in any year.

With that said, what I was talking about isn't just your ordinary everyday assist. Anybody can give an assist but, in this case, Messi is one on one with the goalkeeper to tap in but he purposely tapped the ball to Suarez just to get him going. And watch what happened next: Suarez had a brace today, getting him ready for the El Classico on Saturday! That's what we call leadership ... that's what we call carrying your team(mate) on your back ... that's what we call not playing for the stats.

Another instance, in all my time of watching Cristiano Ronaldo, I have never seen him give up penalty to a team mate to take. But Messi does it all the time!

O pari

Between Messi, Ronaldo and other greats I'd rather not choose any of them. But between Messi and Ronaldo, I'd rather choose Messi. He's the more naturally gifted. He was born to play. Ronaldo used brawn, determination and will power to make himself into award winning footballer. He plays for the awards.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:34pm On Dec 18, 2017
Check again, Nigeria v Poland game is on Joebie's list. I think he was asking why we're not play two friendly matches within that window, like the other countries. Hopefully, the NFF would schedule another friendly.

O pari

safarigirl:
Joebie omitted our friendly with Poland in that line-up....

So, Senegal, Morocco and Tunisia have nothing in place as well?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 4:36pm On Dec 18, 2017
goldfish80:
BascoVanVeli what are your thoughts on the APOTY shortlist?
We almost had a bet about Moses and Salah a couple of months back.

I personally think it is a disgrace that those clowns at CAF should be ashamed of.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
NORTH WEST, SOUTH EAST CLASH IN NFF/ZENITH BANK U15 FINAL

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6429215_nffzenithcup_jpega61d72eb3865edad56881d61d6339a2d

A week of exciting youth football in the ancient city of Kano will witness the grand finale in Lagos on Tuesday with the U15 final of the NFF/Zenith Bank Future Eagles Championship at the Agege Stadium.

Tuesday will be exactly a week on one year that the finals of the inaugural edition of the competition (U13 and U15) took place at the Onikan Stadium, with South West emerging champions in the U15 category with a 2-0 defeat of South East, while South East defeated South South 4-2 in the final of the U13 category.

This year, an enterprising North Central squad overcame equally ambitious South West team 4-2 on penalties in Kano to emerge champions of the U13 category.

North West and South East take to the Agege Stadium turf on Tuesday afternoon for the intermediate honours, with last year’s runners-up South East determined to take the step up to the champions’ podium this time.

Following last year’s inaugural competition that took place in Ijebu-Ode and Lagos, NFF Technical Director, Bitrus Bewarang told thenff.com: “I am delighted with the entire good job done by the NFF Youth Football Committee, headed by the NFF 1st Vice President, Seyi Akinwunmi.

“I saw excellent football by young, talented and ambitious kids. On the evidence of what I saw in Ijebu-Ode and Lagos, I believe that in the nearest future, we would be making use of very young players, in the mould of Kelechi Iheanacho and Alex Iwobi, for the Super Eagles.”

The former Super Eagles’ Assistant Coach also hailed competition sponsors Zenith Bank International PLC, assuring the bank that its name would be etched in gold once the prodigies start making waves in the NPFL, Super Eagles and top Leagues overseas.

“The bank has put its money in the right place, and I am using this opportunity to call on other big players in Corporate Nigeria to embrace sports, because by embracing sports, they are assuring the future of the youth.

“Certainly, the NFF/Zenith Bank Future Eagles Championship is a welcome development. I want to implore the bank not to rest on its oars, but rather guarantee that the competition has come to stay as an annual carnival for the young and determined boys from the grassroots.”

Zenith Bank’s chieftains are enamoured at the essence and glamour of the competition, and will again storm the Agege Stadium in full force on Tuesday.

NFF President Amaju Pinnick, 1st Vice President Seyi Akinwunmi (who is the Chairman of the NFF Youth Football Committee), a number of NFF Executive Committee members, NFF General Secretary Mohammed Sanusi, some top officials of the Lagos State Government, a couple of NFF Management officials, as well as members of the NFF Youth Football Committee will also be in attendance.

RESULTS (U13)

South South 3 North East 0 (W/O)

North Central 2 North West 1

North East 0 South West 3 (W/O)

North West 3 South East 0 (W/O)

South West 0 South South 0

South East 0 North Central 3 (W/O)

South West 2 North West 1

North Central 2 South South 1

FINAL

South West 2 North Central 4 (after penalties)

RESULTS (U15)

North East 2 South South 3

South West 0 South East 2

South South 2 North West 4

South East 4 North Central 0

North West 1 North East 0

North Central 1 South West 3

North West 4 South West 3

South East 4 South South 1

FINAL

North West Vs South East

https://www.sportsvillagesquare.com/2017/12/18/north-west-south-east-clash-nffzenith-bank-u15-final/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
Icon79:
Check again, Nigeria v Poland game is on Joebie's list. I think he was asking why we're not play two friendly matches within that window, like the other countries. Hopefully, the NFF would schedule another friendly.

O pari

shey NFF said they have a roadmap....it is too early to conclude
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 18, 2017
safarigirl:
but Kante is not an African, so you cannot say this with all conviction

You are avoiding the question though, I never mentioned Kante. I am asking the requirements for a person playing an unrecognised position as Right Wing Back

Lol for the umpteenth time, it is not about position. Whether unrecognised or not.

Enyeama was a runner up in 2014 because of his performance when he was in the form of his life.

They use a scientific process to add up their stats and give the nominees points.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank you.. even that match you added, make dem decide on venue oh..

nelszx:

grin grin

But we should have another friendly too like others or otherwise I don't see the reason why the game against Seychelles was called off
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
Since when did the 7th runner up (the 7th loser) became the winner

Sometimes some of y'all strike me as .... (*abeg, lemme swallow*) angry angry

O pari

blueto:

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
SUPER EAGLES B ENTERS PHASE 2 OF CHAN TRAINING SCHEDULE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6429241_homebasedsupereagles_jpeg1e28453d10a7177c4842f6251ed8bc4e

As the clock ticks down to January 13th kick off date of the 2018 African Nations Championship which is Nigeria’s first competitive engagement in the New Year, the national team is intensifying its preparations.

It is Nigeria’s third consecutive participation in a competition that easily measures the worth of a country’s national league as players are solely drawn from players in a particular country’s domestic league.

According to the Media Department of the NFF, the Super Eagles B have moved camp to Abuja for the next phase of preparations after the team featured in the NPFL Super 6 League in Kano.

Expectedly, the Super Eagles B side emerged victorious in the Super 6 League outscoring CAF Champions League representatives MFM FC of Lagos 3-2 in the final.

In earlier matches, they drew 0-0 with league champions, Plateau United and pipped two –time African champions Enyimba 1-0.

Plateau United of Jos as well as other Nigerian flag-bearers n the continent, Enyimba of Aba and Akwa United of Uyo, alongside the host city’s beloved Kano Pillars took part in the tourney.

Immediately after Sunday’s win, Coach Salisu Yusuf told thenff.com that preparations would move into the second phase where some of the lapses seen in the team would be corrected and some fresh players called up.

“I am very impressed with the team. We did not have any elaborate preparation before the Super Six tournament and yet these boys raised their game, improved with every match and won the trophy.

“I congratulate them but this is the beginning of real hard work for us. We will begin the next phase of preparations immediately. We want to also see some new players in certain positions and correct some mistakes we made during some of our games in Kano while strengthening and consolidating on our strong areas.”

The Eagles will be camped at the Bolton White Hotels and Apartments for what promises a more intensive phase of training before they fly out to Morocco in the first week of January.

https://www.sportsvillagesquare.com/2017/12/18/super-eagles-b-enters-phase-2-chan-training-schedule/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:43pm On Dec 18, 2017
Icon79:
Since when did the 7th runner up (the 7th loser) became the winner

Sometimes some of y'all strike me as .... (*abeg, lemme swallow*) angry angry

O pari

lol....anything is better than nothing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
Questence:

Lol for the umpteenth time, it is not about position. Whether unrecognised or not.

Enyeama was a runner up in 2014 because of his performance when he was in the form of his life.

They use a scientific process to add up their stats and give the nominees points.
lol....CAF use a scientific process? grin

I think I'm done
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2017
terzurum5:

I don't understand your last post.

I was buttressing the fact that you could be a defensive midfielder (or any other position asides a striker) and win the CAF awards based on performance. Kante was had soaring stats last season plus he won the premier league. If he was African he could have won the awards.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by terzurum5(m): 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2017
BascoVanVeli:

I personally think it is a disgrace that those clowns at CAF should be ashamed of.
Harsh
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
The funny thing is that Cristiano has never even been compared with the other greats. He's only (always) been compared to Messi, mostly by Messi's detractors. The debate about the greatest of all time always ends with Pele, Maradona, and Messi.

There's one thing that differentiate the three: they are all know with one NAME. Something like Cristiano Ronaldo wouldn't belong on that list grin

O pari

Mujtahida:

Between Messi, Ronaldo and other greats I'd rather not choose any of them. But between Messi and Ronaldo, I'd rather choose Messi. He's the more naturally gifted. He was born to play. Ronaldo used brawn, determination and will power to make himself into award winning footballer. He plays for the awards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) (2398) ... (16156) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ajd19, opes, elyte89 and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.