Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2496) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11645998 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
daveP:
Abeg make we go vote o. only 16 have voter out of a possible 82(43 consistent posters)... Voting ends on jan 4th midnight. Thank you.
Forgiveness and komekn are unchallenged in most categories.

Make una vote na. Abeg una want make dem beg una?

Oya, go vote

cc: AIG07, Isahalbash, Safarigirl, Joebie, Kog45, Goldfish80, daveP, kennysville, realpoacher, tbaba1234, komekn, Mujtahida, certitude, humility017, forgiveness, enomakos, TheGoodjoe, Mikael2, petrobros, Bascovanveli, TheSuperNerd, chrisoblog, loogan, do4luv14, icon79, maidaboi, terzurum5, Okpekyandega, Icon4s, TheSuperNerd, lakesidepapa, goldfish80, Xzbit91, lexyman, Humility017, ChrisKels, bigblangston, goke7, Chrismario, Daninya11, shawwal1, ganiyat2adeyeri, yemyke001, edi287, krattoss, eseose9, oasis007, jihday, tglobal, jars etc.

Ignore if you've already voted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icon79:
My sources are saying that Everton (Big Sam Alladyce) is making enquires about Kelechi Iheanacho.
Good news, if it pans out!!

tbaba1234, please can you confirm? Are you getting the same info from your sources??

O pari

I have not heard of that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 6:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSupernerd. Good to have you back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jarus(m): 6:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Liverpool fans are touting for Ndidi in their midfield.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 6:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jarus:
Hmm. If a good wc outing happens, la liga should be his next destination to me. Madrid maybe. Else he can think of joining the Klopp's Kops.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
These Croats and their loud mouth. I really want SE to deal with them bad.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Oh, I see. Hopefully, we can hear something definitive before the end of the weekend.

O pari

tbaba1234:

I have not heard of that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looollll.... grin grin grin grin grin

TheGoodJoe-Safarigirl-TheSupernerd triple threat huh?

Got to be the deadliest trio in soccer analysis if we keep up our A-game... loooollll Hey! The rest of you smile naa... it was even Sir Goldfish80 who tagged us one time as A dynamic trio in arguments. Hahahahahahahahaha... Where is Sir Goldfish80? Happy new year Sir.

Omo but Oga Forgiveness na bad ass Keeper oooo. Putting goals pass him is hard and tasking and if he be striker, omo na our three-man defence need pin am down because the guy na drogba. grin

safarigirl:
It is only God that will judge those people that quoted TheSuperNerd's long epistle.....only God, I will leave you all to Him and your conscience angry

Welcome back TheSuperNerd, forgiveness has been running amok on these streets and TheGoodJoe has been doing his darnd best to hold the fort grin, at least the tackling will be much stronger now

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 6:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
safarigirl:
It is only God that will judge those people that quoted TheSuperNerd's long epistle.....only God, I will leave you all to Him and your conscience angry

Welcome back TheSuperNerd, forgiveness has been running amok on these streets and TheGoodJoe has been doing his darnd best to hold the fort grin, at least the tackling will be much stronger now
loooooool grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 6:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Sorry Sir Danny. Okay uhmmm... you use a smartphone na so you have to press and hold the pic you want to copy out.

When you press-hold on the pic, options will emerge. Click on "open image" or it can be "open image in new tab".

Go to where the image is now reopened as a new tab and copy the link for that pic. With that link, you then do what you see in my post, when you check out the format (via quoting my post).

thanks a lot Bro. I appreciate your help. I'll modify to get it
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
*Home again?* *Why are the lights still out? where is everyone?*

*walks in with a torchlight and goes to nearest switch to turn on the lights*

First of all, before anything else, I just wanna apologise to the family of this thread for my long absence no thanks to the big issue of last time. Truth is, I should have made my return after we beat ARGENTINA in that top class friendly but I couldn't because I was so caught up in the business end of my scholarship studies for the year ending period of 2017. Aside that also, I was so locked up in some project plans and some more engagements. I just couldn't make out time for Socials anymore.

Thing is, I'm pass that dark issue now and I am back to say "It was a pleasure walking with several of you in 2017, I know the value of life and what it means to wake up everyday and still be alive. It is a miracle and a Joy that before I left back then, I had not witnessed the death of any one member. But from a quick scan backwards on this thread, I understand that lovely folks like Sir TheGoodJoe and one more moniker (was it Sir Do4LuV14? Please forgive me, I am not sure) lost their fathers. Please accept my condolences even though they come very late. And Sir TheGoodJoe, I am sorry that you had to go through that and I was not even around. I am sure your father was already proud of the fantastic, super intelligent and awesome man you have become and are still growing into. It is well Sir. And to the other fellow who witnessed same loss, I have no true words to say but it is well. Be strong. Make him smile even in his sleep with how you live and how you run this race called life. Just make him proud. All is well."

So yeah, to some who may be shocked to read my comments, I say, deal with it grin *Winks* *smiles* *rubs palms*

Sir Joseph1013, I got your mentions Sir. Please take very good care of you outside the shores of Nigeria, wherever you are. Without your threads discovered in 2015 by me via google, I would not be on NL. Thanks for your mentions and for somehow not judging me when I do get really pissed at some happenings here. wink When I walked in here, I address every one by the title of Sir because where I come from, it is a mark of respect not minding if I may be addressing my junior or senior. Well, how do I know? I am 25 now... lol To think I was 23 when I walked in on NL... cool memories. cheesy

Chief Icon4s, at least I told you something before. I told you that in the end, The passion and drive for the GWG won't keep me away for so long. But I really needed that break. But it is good to still see you and some beautiful others still digging it strong here on NL's best thread.

Sir Mujtahida, I got your mention(s) too. Thy poetic ingenuity mixed with the knowledge of one so versed in the words amd dynamics of history and world affairs make you one to always behold in writings. I told you when you walked in here that I could spot already thy poetic magnificence. Well, now that is super obvious to all. wink You nicknamed me VicMo of the thread one time. But with my absence and using Sir Komekn's analysis of a few months being like a year in football, then I wonder if such nickname still holds true. cheesy

Sir Joebie, My Joebie... grin Where is Madam? Gosh what is her moniker again? I call her the "My Joebie" Moniker. The ladies' man. wink Happy new year Sir. Read earlier this morning where you compared me to Vincent Enyeama.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... and Sir Kennysville was like, "You never see anything" loooollll

You guys are fucking crazy I swear! Hahahahahahahahaha.... Me I no be Enyeama oooooo. For me, the whole is more important than the glory of one. I hope Enyeama can understand that. wink But somehow, when I was away, I had a hunch that soon someone may compare my absence to Enyeama's matter. Chaaaiiiiii... plssss oooo we are not on the same page.

To Safarigirl, NLSports' first lady. An Amazon in the midst of Men. Happy to see you alive and kicking well in 2018 too. Remember what I told you when I first met you? Okkkkaayyyy.. don't worry, that's for the closet. wink

To another beautiful mind on here... Maybe it is because his comments are not a as regular judging by what I have read in the past few pages this morning. Sir BascoVanVeli still remains of the most favorite persons I always wanna see comment. Funny how going by nominations I am seeing now that many do not seem to remember that BascoVanVeli is a champion for he homebased. Infact, one of the thread's undercard debate matches is most times between The amiable and Legendary Sir Tbaba1234 and Sir BascoVanVeli (Master of the sarcastic wink )

I just dey look una. angry

Sir Tbaba1234, Tbaba12345, should I add 6 & 7? wink Happy new year to you too. Still dropping those one or two lines as ever huh? This legend is super consistent. grin

My Happy new year messages go to you all.... I could write on each and everyone here. But please understand why some just have to get very special mentions.

Sir Terzurum5, Creator of NL's finest sports thread.

Sir Orkpekyandega, Where have you guys hidden this dude?

Sir Icon79, Sir, I think you Berra add "Not Icon4s" to your moniker to "dis-confuse" the newbies and some others still left on limbo on who is who between you two. looooll. Calls me nerdie. Hahahahahahahahaha...

Sir Omanbala1, Gosh... I just saw your post on that little thread of mine. Well, thing is, I have been away. I had a very very busy end to 2017 with all I was engaged with. And it was for the greater good of My Life Vision and all. But I just could not stay away from spending the new year with you guys after missing Christmas and after missing The Argentina game which was the perfect opportunity for me to nail the coffins of some negative monikers here always pulling the team down. angry angry

Sir Forgiveness, You ehn!!!! If I catch you ehn! See Baba mi.. Egbon Sir... Berra go borrow vest from Batman oooo because Ilẹ ti malu kan ko ni ibamu fun oju-ẹja ti ẹja. angry

Happy new year Sir Forgiveness grin. Missed you like kilode... Hahahahahahahahaha

Happy new year to you all.....

The Ever optimistic AIG07, The Prophetic Napoleon55, The Lovely and caring Madam Confun, The Ever Critical Sir Goldfish80 (one time he really hoped Mbappe played for Cameroon so that we may be sent to the cleaners! looollll... yes he is ever critical but maybe na him way of gauging against unforseen heartbreaks. But he and his super critical crew should always learn to give credits when our boys actually rise up to the occasion. Biaaaa Sir Goldfish80, this 2018 ehn, Make I no talk grin ), ehen uhmmm.... still on happy new year roll call....

Happy new year to....

The guy always playing the role of my antagonist... Mickael2 grin Lol, humans sef wink , the one and only Elder Sir Kog45 (One of the guardians of the lost-but-found classified trolls of Nigeria's Football history), the One called SoetanOreoluwa (I no go lie, your name hard me first time I see am..), the ever super critical master of The borough club located with headquarters in London and branches scattered all over UK, Sir Komekn himself cheesy

Happy new year also to.....

Sirs: Dr.Likita (I thought I saw "m" before "f"? :-/), Chrismario, Chriskels, Jihday, Do4Luv14, Jarus (So the big guy finally came here... lol. Good to see he is also "very critical." Lol), Mikron, Kennysville, Certitude, Taliban, Elyte89 (funny dude! Wetin be your own sef? Almost every mention from you is "I hope this won't turn out like TheSupernerd scenario." Abi you he history police? cheesy ), Maidaboi (This beautiful guy. Where are you? I've missed you) etc etc (Please, I have been away for long, recalling all monikers here is a big ask... gosh! plsss pardon me if I never mention your name),

(Recalled before posting) Sirs: Danycrusoe, Gbosaa, TGlobal, EnigmaticMotik, BigBlangston, etc etc... Bon Annee Messieurs. smiley

Madams: Eseose9 (a ghost reader in 2017, biaaa upgrade in 2018 ooooo), and all female ghost readers like her.

And a big shout out to the all members of the Notorious Gang of silence upholding the flags and etiquettes of Silence and Stealth. #TheSilentCrew Una well done! Happy new year to una. But this year some of una must upgrade oooo. Haba! Silent crew for 15 years?? Nooooooo we cannot take this! angry

From TheSupernerd, loved by some, hated by some, and just not gotten/understood by a few others. To most, he is just TheSupernerd.

Choose love over hate. It makes you live longer. wink Happy new year to you all. I know there are a few here who would have love to hear my analysis on how I would have broken down the physics and magnificent angles to the execution of Iheanacho's freekick against World Class Argentina. grin Hey! I know okay. Deny it but I know cheesy

But in all.... what is this thread about? It is for the progression and the Glory of Nigerian football through all the seasons of the good, the bad and the ugly leading up to the transition from the maggot/caterpillar stage to the stage of the beautiful butterfly.

We are a team in evolution and we are young and threatening. I believe in this team and I know what our teamwork is capable of producing. So you can keep castigating and you can keep defending your favorite players but what truly matters is that this team grows into a formidably powerful force as a team.

The Super Eagles gave me cause to smile a lot last year and in Russia, I dare say you all (except a few) will be in for a shocker on what this team will go on to achieve. I just pray we maintain our rise and positive transformation.

It is finally here. The year of the big baptism of Nigeria's next golden generation.

Happy new year once again.

*And no apologies for the long essay. I will never change* wink

Yeah guys.... tell me you never missed all these epistles! You gotta be crazy not to miss this. Welcome home!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2018
safarigirl:

lol I laffed 3 times to ur 1st paragraph. Happy new year
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Looollll.... grin grin grin grin grin

TheGoodJoe-Safarigirl-TheSupernerd triple threat huh?

Got to be the deadliest trio in soccer analysis if we keep up our A-game... loooollll Hey! The rest of you smile naa... it was even Sir Goldfish80 who tagged us one time as A dynamic trio in arguments. Hahahahahahahahaha... Where is Sir Goldfish80? Happy new year Sir.

Omo but Oga Forgiveness na bad ass Keeper oooo. Putting goals pass him is hard and tasking and if he be striker, omo na our three-man defence need pin am down because the guy na drogba. grin

shocked grin grin grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kennysville(m): 7:05pm On Jan 01, 2018
And now that the SuperNerd is back, after the exile of dem diss my mama wen Enyeama too was angry about.... e be like say Enyeama too go comot retirement O.... I no even sure say no be Enyeama be superNerd sef. Abi wetin una think? SÉÈMÙ NI abi? Hahahahahah

But sha this is world cup year. I cant tell you how happy I am to have u back here. Not talking of Enyeama sha O!
Welcome once again.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2018
Danycrusoe:
[b]Profiling The Newly Promoted Teams For The 2018 NPFL Season[b]

December 30, 2017 admin 0 Comments Go Round FC, kwara United, NNL, NPFL, Yobe Deserts Stars

[i]written by Danycrusoe for Cheapgoals.Com[i]

At the end of the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season, 4 out of the 20 teams dropped into the Nigeria National League (NNL) while four new teams took their places in the top division.

Remo Stars, Gombe United, ABS FC, and Kastina United were the new boys for the last season and out of the four only Kastina United escaped the drop back into the lower division with Remo stars (20), Gombe (19) and ABS (18) making up the last 3 while Shooting Stars FC completed the relegation zone.

The NPFL spots of the afore-mentioned teams were taken by the newly promoted teams which include former NPFL champions Heartland Fc of Owerri, Yobe Desert Stars of Damaturu, Go Round Fc of Omoku and Kwara United of Ilorin.

■ Heartland FC

Last NPFL appearance: 2016
Home Ground: Dan Anyiam Stadium
Best NPFL Finish: 5-time winners (last triumph in 1993)

The Naze Millionaires were relegated in 2016 in controversial circumstances after the team abandoned its final league game against Plateau United.

A goal which gave Heartland a 2-1 lead was cancelled by referee Folorunsho Ajayi making the team abandon the game with 15 minutes left and was subsequently punished by the League Management Company (LMC) who awarded 3 points and 3 goals to Plateau United ensuring that the 2009 CAF Champions League finalists were relegated for the first time in their history.

However, the team only spent one season in the Nigeria National League (NNL ) finishing first on the Southern Division log after an impressive 61 points from 32 games which include 18 wins, 7 draws and 7 loss.

A finish in the continental places or the top 6 of the table at the end of the season wouldn’t flatter Heartland considering their pedigree in the league, and the Chibuzo Etuemena led team are highly unlikely to be involved in the relegation dogfight this season.

■ Kwara United

Last NPFL Appearance: 2015
Home Ground: Kwara State Stadium
Best NPFL finish: 3rd in Super Four (2006)

While Kwara state fans may rue the drop of ABS, they might take solace in the promotion of Kwara United whose promotion ensured that top flight football continues in Kwara for at least another year.

The harmony Boys were relegated in 2015 and spent the next few seasons in the relegation wilderness before former Nigeria u20 coach John Obuh led the team to the promise land.

Kwara inspired by the high scoring striker and NNL best player for 2017 season, Micheal Ohanu who scored 22 goals, topped the Northern division of the NNL where they got promoted with four games to spare.

Going into the new NPFL season a lot will be expected from the young striker Ohanu to keep the team afloat with his goals, the former Ifeanyi Uba player scored 3 hattricks last season and a replica of such performances should be enough to see his team avoid immediate relegation.

With a manager who has NPFL experience after managing Sharks FC and Enugu Rangers in the past, Kwara United may fancy a finish in the top half of the table.

READ ALSO: Top Ten foreigners in the Npfl

■ Yobe Desert Stars

Home Ground: Damaturu Township Stadium.
Last NPFL Appearance: 2001
Best NPFL finish: 20th

After 15 years of absence from topflight football, Yobe Desert Stars return to NPFL.

The Desert Stars had a terrible campaign to forget in their first and only top flight experience till date. The Damaturu based side won only 11 games in the 2001 campaign to immediately return to the lower leagues where they have since shuffled.

Consecutive promotions from the Nigeria Nationwide League to the NNL and from the NNL to the NPFL could give their fans hope of a decent Campaign, at least a better one than that of 2001.

Much wouldn’t be expected of the less fancied side as they are expected to the boo boys of the League alongside fellow promoted side, Go Round FC. A finish above the relegation zone will be considered a good season.

■ Go Round Fc

Home Ground: Krisdera Hotel Stadium
Last NPFL Appearance: NIL
Best NPFL Finish: NIL

The only debutant in the league for the 2018 season, Go Round FC are based in Omoku, Rivers state.

Go round secured promotion on the last day of the Southern Divison of the NNL campaign last season finishing second behind Heartland Fc. Relatively unknown, the stats don’t give good omen for the newcomers, of the 3 debutants promoted to the NPFL in the last 2 seasons 2 of them returned to relegation immediately.

Remo Stars, Ikorodu United and MFM were promoted for the first time in their histories in the last 2 seasons and only MFM managed to escape relegation in its first ever season in the NPFL. In fact only one of the promoted teams last season escaped relegation.

However, Coach Ngozi Elechi will hope to lead the team to a decent first top-flight season by avoiding relegation

Source: http://cheapgoals.com/profiling-the-newly-promoted-teams-for-the-2018-npfl-season/

CC: Bascovanveli, Joebie, et all. Thanks got it

Thesupernerd thanks for putting me thru.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Humility017:

sir...it's like you've not been following our points...
agu should be dropped....for solanke.

that will leave 3-4 defenders who can play the DM role... (ogu, ndidi,onazi and shehu)

solanke can sometimes come in for mikel in some matches as substitutes.

Wait. Abeg which Solanke?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enigmaticmotik(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Aha! another one from #SilentCrew grin

I used to be a neophyte like you when I walked in here many threads ago pioneered by Sir Joseph1013. Na one step at a time. wink

Please, be dropping some more thoughts and comments. You are very much welcome.

Good work bruh, this is one of the things that made me miss your presence on this thread... Welcome back TheSuperNerd
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
Danycrusoe:

Surely Sir. Got this late. Let's hope things go well on the local scene this year. now that Victor Mbaoma and Oche Salefu have returned to Remo stars after their failed move to Mfm coupled with Sunday Faleye who is lost in a transfer tussle between 3Sc and the academy that owns him, nor forgetting Jude aneke who is with Ikorodu united, we hope the competition in the NNL becomes hotter and interesting.

lets wish for less of walkover, banished teams, abandoned matches and violence in stadia. more of fair play, publicity and transparency, more away wins like that of last season and hopefully a team from NNL wins the Aiteo cup and represent 9ja at the 2019 Confederations cup. *winks*

Quick Stats : Errrm FCT does not have any team in the top 2 divisions of league football in the country, this was after FRSC and Fc Abuja got relegated from the NNL northern division last season. Fc Abuja was the last to appear in the Npfl while FRSC have only been as high as NNL.
thanks for this info.
I was hoping Mbaoma will seal that deal with the Olukoya boys. That would have been +ve for him. I could remember He was one of the contender for the NPFL topscorer award in the early part of last season before he had injury. I hope he bounces back.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
daveP:
Abeg make we go vote o. only 16 have voter out of a possible 82(43 consistent posters)... Voting ends on jan 4th midnight. Thank you.
who will challenge forgiveness for most controversial.... Lolz... When Lord Ajagun wey fit play Rb rm cm am df ss... And will make Nigeria win world cup.. Abeg.. No challenge.... Abeg mek una nor mind me I'm just here to read comments and chillax.. Click like if u like me.. Cos I know say we are many

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
tbaba1234:

Efe does not make silly errors

In terms of errors, Omeruo is better.

Lol.

There's still time for him to work on his game concentration between now and June. So I won't write him off yet
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 7:33pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icon79:
No worries, bro. We're twin brother .... so it's OK if they get us mixed up, sometimes grin

O pari

Sha no go sh!t for church come take Bible clean bombom make dem no go say na me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2018
Humility017:

Lol...you funny...take it from me...
only a injury can forbid nancho from not going to the world cup...

so because the dumb coach prefer slimani to nancho makes you think the Algerian is better than nancho...?

you ought to know by now....that..sometimes coach choose players base on the tactics to adopt...for the match.......

nancho that I am even begin to think....rohr should entrust wit all our set piece duties....you wanna forbid him from going to the world cup.....?
who gonna take out set piece like free kicks...?
I need lots of that goal scored against Argentina....
don't forget that ISLAM SLIMANI too is an amazing player who has played topflight football for so many years before moving to Leicester. He might not be cutting it now just like Nacho too. But that doesn't make him a shitty player.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jarus:
Seriously?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2018
Danielnino00:

That's good news... Hopefully he will be our first choice LB starting this year... We don't need elder Echijele anymore if he doesn't pick up form..

I'm hoping Rohr's defense pick for the world cup is like this

Balogun
Ekong
Awazeim
Aina
Idowu
Ebuehi
Shehu
Omeruo or any other CB
with the way things are, Elderson will be lucky to make it to Russia.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jarus:

Not with Naby keita coming soon

But he won't be a ball addition
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jarus:

Not with Naby Keita arriving soon

But he won't be a bad addition though
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
daveP:
82? How did you come about that figure?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icon79:
Welcome back, bro! You were missed. And like elyte89 said, Go and sin no more grin

And by the way, does anyone know how I could change my moniker by myself? I have asked the moderators several times to change my moniker to His_Majesty, but they don't wanna play ball. And I don't wanna create brand new moniker sad

O pari

His Majesty Bawo? Who crowned you Chief? Hahaha... Hehehe(make I laugh like Forgiveness).
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icon79:
My sources are saying that Everton (Big Sam Alladyce) is making enquires about Kelechi Iheanacho.
Good news, if it pans out!!

tbaba1234, please can you confirm? Are you getting the same info from your sources??

O pari
good news? Then How?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
eterisan:
who will challenge forgiveness for most controversial.... Lolz... When Lord Ajagun wey fit play Rb rm cm am df ss... And will make Nigeria win world cup.. Abeg.. No challenge.... Abeg mek una nor mind me I'm just here to read comments and chillax.. Click like if u like me.. Cos I know say we are many
lolz.... my brother i dey with you. i just no fit wait for the day THE SUPER NERD and JOEBIE go get divert opinion about any issues e go be clash of the titans.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:23pm On Jan 01, 2018
Haha. Omo, you don kolo finis.

O pari

Icon4s:

Sha no go sh!t for church come take Bible clean bombom make dem no go say na me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2018
No worries, I will invite you to my palace soon. Then you can confirm that for yourself grin

O pari

AIG07:
His Majesty Bawo? Who crowned you Chief? Hahaha... Hehehe(make I laugh like Forgiveness).

(1) (2) (3) ... (2493) (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Joezinho, aicon4s, oloriooko(m), Icon4s(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.