Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,264 members, 7,815,433 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11647778 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (16145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
KC can definitely start for Everton, since they have no recognizable striker. Let's hope the rumor pans out.

O pari

AIG07:
good news? Then How?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
AIG07:
82? How did you come about that figure?
Sir joe only mentioned 50+ members. we pass 80 if a full house!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
eterisan:
who will challenge forgiveness for most controversial.... Lolz... When Lord Ajagun wey fit play Rb rm cm am df ss... And will make Nigeria win world cup.. Abeg.. No challenge.... Abeg mek una nor mind me I'm just here to read comments and chillax.. Click like if u like me.. Cos I know say we are many
grin Keep chillin till we jam russia.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jarus(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Seriously?

Yes, on twitter.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2018
Jarus:

Yes, on twitter.
pls, Kindly post the link.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tglobal(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
joseph1013:

Make una vote na. Abeg una want make dem beg una?

Oya, go vote

cc: AIG07, Isahalbash, Safarigirl, Joebie, Kog45, Goldfish80, daveP, kennysville, realpoacher, tbaba1234, komekn, Mujtahida, certitude, humility017, forgiveness, enomakos, TheGoodjoe, Mikael2, petrobros, Bascovanveli, TheSuperNerd, chrisoblog, loogan, do4luv14, icon79, maidaboi, terzurum5, Okpekyandega, Icon4s, TheSuperNerd, lakesidepapa, goldfish80, Xzbit91, lexyman, Humility017, ChrisKels, bigblangston, goke7, Chrismario, Daninya11, shawwal1, ganiyat2adeyeri, yemyke001, edi287, krattoss, eseose9, oasis007, jihday, tglobal, jars etc.

Ignore if you've already voted.

How is voting done on Nairaland? Can you please post a link to this?

Thanks
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
AIG07:
thanks for this info.
I was hoping Mbaoma will seal that deal with the Olukoya boys. That would have been +ve for him. I could remember He was one of the contender for the NPFL topscorer award in the early part of last season before he had injury. I hope he bounces back.

let's wait and see what happens b4 the transfer market closes he may still move
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by joseph1013: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2018
tglobal:

How is voting done on Nairaland? Can you please post a link to this?

Thanks

Just edit the below with the names of your choice. DaveP will manually use the notable mentions to arrive at the winners.

CATEGORIES
1. Most Controversial Poster
2. Most Interactive Poster
3. Most Intelligent Poster
4. Most Resourceful Poster
5. Most Respectful Poster
6. Most Consistent Poster
7. Most Positive Poster
8. Best Sense of Humor
9. Most Critical Poster
10. Nicest Poster
11. Most Influential Poster
12. Most Pro-Foreign Born Poster
13. Most Pro-Naija League Poster
14. People's Favourite
15. Most Sentimental
16. Notorious Silent Reader
17. Impressive Thread Newbie
18. Diehard Super Eagles Fan
19. Best Friends
20. Most Outstanding Poster
21. Overall Best Poster
22. Top Dramatic Topics
23. Honourable Mention:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
AIG07:
with the way things are, Elderson will be lucky to make it to Russia.
We don't need that guy one bit. And I hope Rohr knows that. There re many well-doing players out there and we can't afford to waste space.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by enigmaticmotik(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=daveP post=63801345][/quote]

1. Most controversial - Forgiveness
2. Most interactive- TheSuperNerd (his quotes are a beauty)
5. Most respectful - Kog45
6. Most consistent - Forgiveness
9. Most critical - Muhjtahida
10. Nicest - TheSuperNerd
11. Most influential - Safarigirl
12. Most Pro-Foreign Born Poster - Komekn (obviously)
14. People's Favourite - Safarigirl (get her pissed off and many will come for your head)
15. Most Sentimental - Forgiveness
18. Diehard Super Eagles Fan - Almost everyone except the notorious five forumites (I don't need to mention names)

It's kinda fun...

Please don't be offended if I didn't get the correct spelling of your moniker.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2018
Danielnino00:

That's good news... Hopefully he will be our first choice LB starting this year... We don't need elder Echijele anymore if he doesn't pick up form..

I'm hoping Rohr's defense pick for the world cup is like this

Balogun
Ekong
Awazeim
Aina
Idowu
Ebuehi
Shehu
Omeruo or any other CB
Spot on
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by EEGA: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
junnyjake:
Under the new coach, Aina has consistently been playing at LB. And has been winning MOTM awards from that position too.

I pray he improves on his game so he can make that position his in the GWG shirt.
Aina,Echiejile and Idowu for LB.

Can one of the 3 fill the remaining CB slot?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2018
daveP:
These Croats and their loud mouth. I really want SE to deal with them bad.
Are they still making mouth? Wet in dem dey talk?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icon4s:

Wait. Abeg which Solanke?
ohh sorry I mean sokari

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
joseph1013:

Just edit the below with the names of your choice. DaveP will manually use the notable mentions to arrive at the winners.

CATEGORIES
- Forgiveness
- Thegoodjoe
-
- Kog45
-
7. Most Positive Poster
-
8. Best Sense of Humor
9. Most Critical Poster
-
10. Nicest Poster
-
- Icon4s
- Forgiveness (komekn is only pro-uk)
-danycrusoe (may I vote myself na)
14. People's Favourite
- Safarigirl
15. Most Sentimental
- komekn
-
19. Best Friends
- forgiveness & komekn
21. Overall Best Poster
- thesupernerd
22. Top Dramatic Topics
- experience vs young and potential talents
23. Honourable Mention: everyone participating on the thread both by reading and by posting.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
So happy you got it finally Sir Danycrusoe. wink

Mehn, make I go vote oooo. *Goes to the elevator that leads straight up to the sixth floor just below the mighty seventh floor which houses the Guardians of the halls of experience.* Chaaaiiiiii... when I go reach their level? sad

Danycrusoe:

Thesupernerd thanks for putting me thru.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
Are they still making mouth? Wet in dem dey talk?
Modric will rule the world at russia, and england wil flop as usual. one of their ex-footballer says.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mikron(m): 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
*Home again?* *Why are the lights still out? where is everyone?*

*walks in with a torchlight and goes to nearest switch to turn on the lights*

First of all, before anything else, I just wanna apologise to the family of this thread for my long absence no thanks to the big issue of last time. Truth is, I should have made my return after we beat ARGENTINA in that top class friendly but I couldn't because I was so caught up in the business end of my scholarship studies for the year ending period of 2017. Aside that also, I was so locked up in some project plans and some more engagements. I just couldn't make out time for Socials anymore.

Thing is, I'm pass that dark issue now and I am back to say "It was a pleasure walking with several of you in 2017, I know the value of life and what it means to wake up everyday and still be alive. It is a miracle and a Joy that before I left back then, I had not witnessed the death of any one member. But from a quick scan backwards on this thread, I understand that lovely folks like Sir TheGoodJoe and one more moniker (was it Sir Do4LuV14? Please forgive me, I am not sure) lost their fathers. Please accept my condolences even though they come very late. And Sir TheGoodJoe, I am sorry that you had to go through that and I was not even around. I am sure your father was already proud of the fantastic, super intelligent and awesome man you have become and are still growing into. It is well Sir. And to the other fellow who witnessed same loss, I have no true words to say but it is well. Be strong. Make him smile even in his sleep with how you live and how you run this race called life. Just make him proud. All is well."

So yeah, to some who may be shocked to read my comments, I say, deal with it grin *Winks* *smiles* *rubs palms*

Sir Joseph1013, I got your mentions Sir. Please take very good care of you outside the shores of Nigeria, wherever you are. Without your threads discovered in 2015 by me via google, I would not be on NL. Thanks for your mentions and for somehow not judging me when I do get really pissed at some happenings here. wink When I walked in here, I address every one by the title of Sir because where I come from, it is a mark of respect not minding if I may be addressing my junior or senior. Well, how do I know? I am 25 now... lol To think I was 23 when I walked in on NL... cool memories. cheesy

Chief Icon4s, at least I told you something before. I told you that in the end, The passion and drive for the GWG won't keep me away for so long. But I really needed that break. But it is good to still see you and some beautiful others still digging it strong here on NL's best thread.

Sir Mujtahida, I got your mention(s) too. Thy poetic ingenuity mixed with the knowledge of one so versed in the words amd dynamics of history and world affairs make you one to always behold in writings. I told you when you walked in here that I could spot already thy poetic magnificence. Well, now that is super obvious to all. wink You nicknamed me VicMo of the thread one time. But with my absence and using Sir Komekn's analysis of a few months being like a year in football, then I wonder if such nickname still holds true. cheesy

Sir Joebie, My Joebie... grin Where is Madam? Gosh what is her moniker again? I call her the "My Joebie" Moniker. The ladies' man. wink Happy new year Sir. Read earlier this morning where you compared me to Vincent Enyeama.... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... and Sir Kennysville was like, "You never see anything" loooollll

You guys are fucking crazy I swear! Hahahahahahahahaha.... Me I no be Enyeama oooooo. For me, the whole is more important than the glory of one. I hope Enyeama can understand that. wink But somehow, when I was away, I had a hunch that soon someone may compare my absence to Enyeama's matter. Chaaaiiiiii... plssss oooo we are not on the same page.

To Safarigirl, NLSports' first lady. An Amazon in the midst of Men. Happy to see you alive and kicking well in 2018 too. Remember what I told you when I first met you? Okkkkaayyyy.. don't worry, that's for the closet. wink

To another beautiful mind on here... Maybe it is because his comments are not a as regular judging by what I have read in the past few pages this morning. Sir BascoVanVeli still remains of the most favorite persons I always wanna see comment. Funny how going by nominations I am seeing now that many do not seem to remember that BascoVanVeli is a champion for he homebased. Infact, one of the thread's undercard debate matches is most times between The amiable and Legendary Sir Tbaba1234 and Sir BascoVanVeli (Master of the sarcastic wink )

I just dey look una. angry

Sir Tbaba1234, Tbaba12345, should I add 6 & 7? wink Happy new year to you too. Still dropping those one or two lines as ever huh? This legend is super consistent. grin

My Happy new year messages go to you all.... I could write on each and everyone here. But please understand why some just have to get very special mentions.

Sir Terzurum5, Creator of NL's finest sports thread.

Sir Orkpekyandega, Where have you guys hidden this dude?

Sir Icon79, Sir, I think you Berra add "Not Icon4s" to your moniker to "dis-confuse" the newbies and some others still left on limbo on who is who between you two. looooll. Calls me nerdie. Hahahahahahahahaha...

Sir Omanbala1, Gosh... I just saw your post on that little thread of mine. Well, thing is, I have been away. I had a very very busy end to 2017 with all I was engaged with. And it was for the greater good of My Life Vision and all. But I just could not stay away from spending the new year with you guys after missing Christmas and after missing The Argentina game which was the perfect opportunity for me to nail the coffins of some negative monikers here always pulling the team down. angry angry

Sir Forgiveness, You ehn!!!! If I catch you ehn! See Baba mi.. Egbon Sir... Berra go borrow vest from Batman oooo because Ilẹ ti malu kan ko ni ibamu fun oju-ẹja ti ẹja. angry

Happy new year Sir Forgiveness grin. Missed you like kilode... Hahahahahahahahaha

Happy new year to you all.....

The Ever optimistic AIG07, The Prophetic Napoleon55, The Lovely and caring Madam Confun, The Ever Critical Sir Goldfish80 (one time he really hoped Mbappe played for Cameroon so that we may be sent to the cleaners! looollll... yes he is ever critical but maybe na him way of gauging against unforseen heartbreaks. But he and his super critical crew should always learn to give credits when our boys actually rise up to the occasion. Biaaaa Sir Goldfish80, this 2018 ehn, Make I no talk grin ), ehen uhmmm.... still on happy new year roll call....

Happy new year to....

The guy always playing the role of my antagonist... Mickael2 grin Lol, humans sef wink , the one and only Elder Sir Kog45 (One of the guardians of the lost-but-found classified trolls of Nigeria's Football history), the One called SoetanOreoluwa (I no go lie, your name hard me first time I see am..), the ever super critical master of The borough club located with headquarters in London and branches scattered all over UK, Sir Komekn himself cheesy

Happy new year also to.....

Sirs: Dr.Likita (I thought I saw "m" before "f"? :-/), Chrismario, Chriskels, Jihday, Do4Luv14, Jarus (So the big guy finally came here... lol. Good to see he is also "very critical." Lol), Mikron, Kennysville, Certitude, Taliban, Elyte89 (funny dude! Wetin be your own sef? Almost every mention from you is "I hope this won't turn out like TheSupernerd scenario." Abi you he history police? cheesy ), Maidaboi (This beautiful guy. Where are you? I've missed you) etc etc (Please, I have been away for long, recalling all monikers here is a big ask... gosh! plsss pardon me if I never mention your name),

(Recalled before posting) Sirs: Danycrusoe, Gbosaa, TGlobal, EnigmaticMotik, BigBlangston, etc etc... Bon Annee Messieurs. smiley

Madams: Eseose9 (a ghost reader in 2017, biaaa upgrade in 2018 ooooo), and all female ghost readers like her.

And a big shout out to the all members of the Notorious Gang of silence upholding the flags and etiquettes of Silence and Stealth. #TheSilentCrew Una well done! Happy new year to una. But this year some of una must upgrade oooo. Haba! Silent crew for 15 years?? Nooooooo we cannot take this! angry

From TheSupernerd, loved by some, hated by some, and just not gotten/understood by a few others. To most, he is just TheSupernerd.

Choose love over hate. It makes you live longer. wink Happy new year to you all. I know there are a few here who would have love to hear my analysis on how I would have broken down the physics and magnificent angles to the execution of Iheanacho's freekick against World Class Argentina. grin Hey! I know okay. Deny it but I know cheesy

But in all.... what is this thread about? It is for the progression and the Glory of Nigerian football through all the seasons of the good, the bad and the ugly leading up to the transition from the maggot/caterpillar stage to the stage of the beautiful butterfly.

We are a team in evolution and we are young and threatening. I believe in this team and I know what our teamwork is capable of producing. So you can keep castigating and you can keep defending your favorite players but what truly matters is that this team grows into a formidably powerful force as a team.

The Super Eagles gave me cause to smile a lot last year and in Russia, I dare say you all (except a few) will be in for a shocker on what this team will go on to achieve. I just pray we maintain our rise and positive transformation.

It is finally here. The year of the big baptism of Nigeria's next golden generation.

Happy new year once again.

*And no apologies for the long essay. I will never change* wink

welcome bck and happy new year to u my brother

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2018
Icon79:
KC can definitely start for Everton, since they have no recognizable striker. Let's hope the rumor pans out.

O pari

that job is not easy. His next move should be made to suit his style of play.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MetalJigsaw(m): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2018
daveP:
Modric will rule the world at russia, and england wil flop as usual. one of their ex-footballer says.
They've already stated their own World Cup.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Thanks Dad. smiley

Good to finally be back and just in time too. It is well with you and your family. 2018 shall remember you in many big ways. Take care Dad.

It is well. Still waiting for Sir TheGoodJoe. cheesy

Glad to have you back. The thread is definitely and can never be the same without you. Wishing you a successful and blessed 2018. This is a World Cup year and the Super Eagles will need all the support they can get. With you around, the vociferous support for the Super Eagles got a lot louder.

Welcome back. Sorry if I typed some mean things to you when the heat was on.

Sorry for replying late. I had such a busy day. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2018
Looollll... maybe you missed it but Sir Joebie and I have actually had different opinions especially on Mikel's involvement in that party after the Cameroun game. Lol.

jieta:
lolz.... my brother i dey with you. i just no fit wait for the day THE SUPER NERD and JOEBIE go get divert opinion about any issues e go be clash of the titans.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:44pm On Jan 01, 2018
Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Sir Mikron! cheesy

Awwwwwwwwn Happy new year Sir. Good to see you too. Thanks ooooo... kaaaiiii how u dey naa? smiley

mikron:
welcome bck and happy new year to u my brother
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2018
My Big Brother, Special Buddy, Awesome Analyst, Super poster, Beautiful friend, Excellent mind..... what name can I call you again? *Yara Yara whispers* Ofcos, Yara Yara, thanks for the reminder, Uhmmmm... Babylonian talker. Looollll grin

Haaa.. Sir TheGoodJoe... come gimme a hug Sir. I have missed you. smiley

This platform can only communicate what I type. But what I feel is beyond words. I really have missed you Old friend and Kung-Fu master. I read about your loss. I am really so sorry. It is well Sir.

And no need for the apology. It is I who owe you one. What you said was in the spur of the moment but again I don't recall you being mean. You were just not happy with the whole thing so I understand perfectly.

I wish I could hug you for real Sir. A real hug. Thanks for being a really fine part of my 2017. It can only get better this year.

Thanks for the Welcome Sir TheGoodJoe. And More power to you at work and more. All is well.

Been waiting for you like God knows what... smiley Happy to finally see you again.

TheGoodJoe:

Glad to have you back. The thread is definitely and can never be the same without you. Wishing you a successful and blessed 2018. This is a World Cup year and the Super Eagles will need all the support they can get. With you around, the vociferous support for the Super Eagles got a lot louder.

Welcome back. Sorry if I typed some mean things to you when the heat was on.

Sorry for replying late. I had such a busy day. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
My Big Brother, Special Buddy, Awesome Analyst, Super poster, Beautiful friend, Excellent mind..... what name can I call you again? *Yara Yara whispers* Ofcos, Yara Yara, thanks for the reminder, Uhmmmm... Babylonian talker. Looollll grin

Haaa.. Sir TheGoodJoe... come gimme a hug Sir. I have missed you. smiley

This platform can only communicate what I type. But what I feel is beyond words. I really have missed you Old friend and Kung-Fu master. I read about your loss. I am really so sorry. It is well Sir.

And no need for the apology. It is I who owe you one. What you said was in the spur of the moment but again I don't recall you being mean. You were just not happy with the whole thing so I understand perfectly.

I wish I could hug you for real Sir. A real hug. Thanks for being a really fine part of my 2017. It can only get better this year.

Thanks for the Welcome Sir TheGoodJoe. And More power to you at work and more. All is well.

Been waiting for you like God knows what... smiley Happy to finally see you again.

Thank you for the condolence message, it means a lot. May God bless you.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2018
CATEGORIES
- Forgiveness
- Humility017
- Mujtahida
- Mujtahida
- Kog45
- BascoVanVeli
7. Most Positive Poster
- TheSuperNerd
8. Best Sense of Humor
- Icon79
9. Most Critical Poster
- komekn
10. Nicest Poster
- confun
- Icon4s
- Forgiveness
- danycrusoe
14. People's Favourite
- Safarigirl
15. Most Sentimental
- komekn
- TheSuperNerd
19. Best Friends
- TheSuperNerd and Safarigirl
- terzurum5
21. Overall Best Poster
- tbaba1234
22. Top Dramatic Topics
- experience vs young and potential talents, Kelechi Iheanacho
23. Honourable Mention: goldfish80, Mickael2, chrisoblog, MetalJigsaw, AIG07, Joebie, Kog45, Goldfish80, daveP, kennysville, realpoacher, certitude, enomakos, petrobros, loogan, do4luv14, maidaboi, Okpekyandega, lakesidepapa, Xzbit91, lexyman, ChrisKels, bigblangston, goke7, Chrismario, Daninya11, edi287, krattoss, eseose9, oasis007, jihday, tglobal, mikron.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mikron(m): 10:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Sir Mikron! cheesy

Awwwwwwwwn Happy new year Sir. Good to see you too. Thanks ooooo... kaaaiiii how u dey naa? smiley

ur guy gallant o, how ur project and stuff? we are finally in the world cup year o!!!, super eagles things on my mind bro. the land is green and once again welcome bck bro. much love
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2018
AIG07:
don't forget that ISLAM SLIMANI too is an amazing player who has played topflight football for so many years before moving to Leicester. He might not be cutting it now just like Nacho too. But that doesn't make him a shitty player.
You're right on slimani though....
but that puel is a bad influence
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2018
tbaba1234:

Efe does not make silly errors

In terms of errors, Omeruo is better.
but at least efe have been posing a 5 star performance for his club this season...compare to omeruo....

both are error prune though....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Danielnino00:

@Bolded tell them oo grin grin ... All these pro foreign born wanna try and force the young ones on us..

Funny thing is,a lot of people here don't believe that we can win the world cup grin .. So what's the use of sending lots of rookies there??

Let's use the AFCON qualifier to test the level of commitment of these players and not just the world cup alone..

I trust rohr....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Humility017(m): 10:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
oloriooko:

No one is saying he should not go to the WC but he cannot be at his best if he doesnt have playing time at his club. The best way to assess a player is what he does at his club and presently Nacho is warming bench.

Dont even try to say he does not fit to the coachs' tactics that is just pathetic
About freekicks it will surprise you we have other takers in the team, so what happens if he gets injured in the WC?
its like you have a strong aversion for nancho.....
anyway let's keep watching....we still several months to the world cup
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by OMANBALA1: 10:41pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy new year to each and everyone of us and I wish you the very best this year can offer.

NERD ODOGWU NWANNE, I thought you knew better and you didnt disappoint me. Personally, I am proud of you for coming back

(1) (2) (3) ... (2494) (2495) (2496) (2497) (2498) (2499) (2500) ... (16145) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Tinneh, jihday(m), Silentgroper(m), Neobulletzz(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.