Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,490 members, 7,850,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11866957 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (16250) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 8:58pm On Jan 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Continue but that doesn't the fact you are babbler and a ignoramus. Continue to display your gaga.

and it doesn't make you any less a moaning loser.

You must be used to losing in this life tongue

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by realpoacher(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2018
To me, Oga forgiveness is the cause of all this wahala. His has taken this issue of Kayode and iheanacho personal.

His constant labeling of "black" "white" and calling "white" "black" even I'm the face of obvious facts is nauseating.

Even in the face of evidences, and defeats in arguments.. ., he still remains adamant on his stance so much that he looks like a suspect.

Never have there been a time here that he will conceded defeat,... Never have there been a time he reasons with you. No, forgiveness will rather die with his views even though it's obvious that he is grasping at straws.

To me, he deserves whatever criticism, insults and assault he gets,.. He deserves whatever comes his way!

It's unfortunate that a full grown man will refuse to respect his age... Grey hairs are known for wisdom.

Forgiveness with his resolute, obnoxious, atrocious and ridiculous stands have not shown any wisdom at all

It's just too bad! embarassed

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:00pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
the argument is that Guardiola bought Kayode and sold Iheanacho...so, by extension, Kayode is better.

However, the truth is that, if you sell a dress you inherited from your sibling after wearing it for a while, only to buy a new one, which you have never used, but you conveniently pass around to anyone in need of a dress, of what value is that new dress to you? grin
Kayode was not bought for city.. So that arguments holds no water...seriously eh.. I get pissed off when people are blinded to truth.. For this case even oga komekn àbí hw dem de spell am sef knw say nacho is ahead.. Both for performance in d gwg ń club...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:02pm On Jan 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Continue but that doesn't change the fact you are babbler and a ignoramus. Continue to display your gaga.

if I were you I will quietly just waka pass... We the silent watchers are putting our foot down.. This nonsense must stop this year.

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:04pm On Jan 07, 2018
eterisan:
so you don't watch football or what... I don't have the time to do that whoscored thing abeg... But it is a fact even the blind *except forgiveness can see... And yes I have to do this.. The guy own dr too much.. And hey I am not here for a banter..abeg ooo

undecided

Well...... if it's good for you, ride on!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
eterisan:
Kayode was not bought for city.. So that arguments holds no water...seriously eh.. I get pissed off when people are blinded to truth.. For this case even oga kokmen àbí hw dem de spell am sef knw say nacho is ahead.. Both for performance in d gwg ń club...
who dem come buy am for? Girona?

I could have sworn it was said here that Guardiola broke an arm and a leg to get Kayode last minute? Someone claimed that Guardiola had such high regard for Kayode that he simply had to get him into City. Is that not the case?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:07pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oasis007:

undecided

Well...... if it's good for you, ride on!
it is because of people like you that forgiveness continues this his rubbish... I am asking you a direct question sir... Does nacho not have more goals fr club and country this season.... Yes or no.. How about more minutes on the footpath pitch.. So what really is the argument.. If not my Yoruba brother syndrome
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afobear:
oga ....sit down and stop acting a peace broker here. Safarigirl just conquered, crushed, overcame,ruined,spent,routed,trounced,whitwashed,subjugated,bested,butchered,annihilated,parried,demolished,obliterated,trampled,trashed and shipwrecked the tribalistic dog Forgiveness

Bravo!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 9:08pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
see, those two players have gone beyond club games as far as Super Eagles goes. We now rate them based on National team performance

What are the two things we always say on this thread?

1) Club performance gets you attention AND invite to the National team

2) National team performance gets you a SPOT on the team

So, if you are performing for club and not performing for country, why do you deserve a spot?

As far as I am concerned, we should be rating those two guys on what they bring to the National team and not what they bring to their clubs and whether Kayode's manager likes it or not, Kelechi has done more for country than his boy.

In the game against Argentina, I even mentioned that Rohr seems to not like Kayode, I was supporting Forgiveness' earlier notion because I noticed Rohr doesn't give him minutes on the pitch. Back then, I was sympathetic to his plight sef, but not anymore

Forgiveness' juju must be working against Kayode, he needs to withdraw his support for the boy, maybe my guy will finally break into the team grin

PS: i'm always happy to bring some entertainnent to the thread in my own small capacity grin *bows*

you are the most eccentric person for here walai....crazily funny with a sharp caustic two edged tongue. if i talk say nah because you be woman shey dem no go say i be chauvinist.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:09pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
who dem come buy am for? Girona?

I could have sworn it was said here that Guardiola broke an arm and a leg to get Kayode last minute? Someone claimed that Guardiola had such high regard for Kayode that he simply had to get him into City. Is that not the case?
that is bullsh*t..i am city fan... Kayode was bought for girona that is his level not city.. At least not yet tho
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
and it doesn't make you any less a moaning loser.

You must be used to losing in this life tongue

You can go on and on and on but your impunity ends with me. Soon you shall be Tamed. grin

About losing in this life. Even if I lose in this life, I have a better hope in other life.

What can be said of yours on both sides? Na you know.

Now, let address you emotional rants though I know COMMON SENSE no go dey am.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Oasis007(m): 9:11pm On Jan 07, 2018
eterisan:
it is because of people like you that forgiveness continues this his rubbish... I am asking you a direct question sir... Does nacho not have more goals fr club and country this season.... Yes or no.. How about more minutes on the footpath pitch.. So what really is the argument.. If not my Yoruba brother syndrome

grin

I do not have Time for this Trash Bro! Comparing two Nigerians at what Gain?!

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:14pm On Jan 07, 2018
forgiveness:

You can go on and on and on but your impunity ends with me. Soon you shall be Tamed. grin

About losing in this life. Even if I lose in this life, I have a better hope in other life.

What can be said of yours on both sides? Na you know.

Now, let address you emotional rants though I know COMMON SENSE no go dey am.
you think you have another life somewhere? Lol....because you are such a nice, accommodating, loving guy grin. You must have already seen your name in the book of life grin clown

Guy, I was done with you since. Now, I just dey laugh grin.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:16pm On Jan 07, 2018
realpoacher:
To me, Oga forgiveness is the cause of all this wahala. His has taken this issue of Kayode and iheanacho personal.

His constant labeling of "black" "white" and calling "white" "black" even I'm the face of obvious facts is nauseating.

Even in the face of evidences, and defeats in arguments.. ., he still remains adamant on his stance so much that he looks like a suspect.

Never have there been a time here that he will conceded defeat,... Never have there been a time he reasons with you. No, forgiveness will rather die with his views even though it's obvious that he is grasping at straws.

To me, he deserves whatever criticism, insults and assault he gets,.. He deserves whatever comes his way!

It's unfortunate that a full grown man will refuse to respect his age... Grey hairs are known for wisdom.

Forgiveness with his resolute, obnoxious, atrocious and ridiculous stands have not shown any wisdom at all

very unfortunate my brother cry cry
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by congo4ka: 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Safarigirl you are very stupid for being so rude like that, and to all those pusssy nigggas choosing sides already una mumu na first grade. Respect yourself woman!! Or go to the kitchen and cook angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:17pm On Jan 07, 2018
Oasis007:

grin

I do not have Time for this Trash Bro! Comparing two Nigerians at what Gain?!
so now you want to take the back door out.. What wás the argument bout before... If we don't compare how do we know who is better.. Two people fighting for same spot will always be compared... The gain.... Who leads the attack at the mundial.. Who we rest our hopes on.. Nd right now that person is nacho... That is a glaring fact.. Beats me how you and forgiveness can't see.. Nacho has proven himself repeatedly in the gwg.. So he can't be dropped for Kayode who is presently on no form whatsoever to warrant such change... Gerrit.... Abeg yu they mek me talk too much
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Liamm(m): 9:20pm On Jan 07, 2018
Afobear:
you still get mouth to yarn?I think say you don commit suicide
gringringrin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
realpoacher:

Which evidence do you have?

If I had reasoned along with many forumites here about foreign players not to called into the national team, will you see Iwobi, Ebuehi, Aina, Idowu, etc in the team?

Capital N O.

My friend I fight for a course without conferring with any flesh and blood when I believe in it.

So far, I can see them come to reality.

The records are there to see.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:21pm On Jan 07, 2018
congo4ka:
Safarigirl you are very stupid for being so rude like that, and to all those pusssy nigggas choosing sides already una mumu na first grade. Respect yourself woman!! Or go to the kitchen and cook angry angry
so this is about been a woman or facts... And what was that insult for... Nawa for some people ọ.. Me I nor get time to answer so just pass..

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
Safarigirl and Forgiveness please u guys should stop these personal attacks. I know that u are both strong willed individuals but for the interest of peace and unity I beg both of u to hold ur peace.

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by congo4ka: 9:25pm On Jan 07, 2018
eterisan:
so this is about been a woman or facts... And what was that insult for... Nawa for some people ọ.. Me I nor get time to answer so just pass..

Pusssy niggga

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:26pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
you think you have another life somewhere? Lol....because you are such a nice, accommodating, loving guy grin. You must have already seen your name in the book of life grin clown

Guy, I was done with you since. Now, I just dey laugh grin.

If you don't know there is life somewhere then your ignorance is × 100. That could be more miserable.

Besides, I am watching your gaga. Don't stop else I give you another stroke to make you ginger another gaga.

I am just beginning and I hope no one comes btw us until you are tamed by me.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
forgiveness:

Which evidence do you have?

If I had reasoned along with many forumites here about foreign players not to called into the national team, will you see Iwobi, Ebuehi, Aina, Idowu, etc in the team?

Capital N O.

My friend I fight for a course without conferring with any flesh and blood when I believe in it.

So far, I can see them come to reality.

Nacho has proven himself repeatedly in the gwg.. So he can't be dropped for Kayode who is presently on no form whatsoever to warrant such change... Gerrit....
The records are there to see.
Nacho has proven himself repeatedly in the gwg.. So he can't be dropped for Kayode who is presently on no form whatsoever to warrant such change... Gerrit....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Liamm(m): 9:27pm On Jan 07, 2018
eterisan:
Kayode was not bought for city.. So that arguments holds no water...seriously eh.. I get pissed off when people are blinded to truth.. For this case even oga kokmen àbí hw dem de spell am sef knw say nacho is ahead.. Both for performance in d gwg ń club...
komekn
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
Liamm:
komekn
tnx make I modify
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2018
eterisan:
it is not everybody you answer on these streets.

See, me sef, I no dey answer some kain people again. E don do mbok
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
oh, no worries. The blade is only for one person, I hope it cuts him grin, I hope he bleeds grin......
this girl is just too blunt with her words.... some people need such bluntness
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by congo4ka: 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2018
Forgiveness is a big foool grade one mumu

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by eterisan(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
safarigirl:
it is not everybody you answer on these streets.

See, me sef, I no dey answer some kain people again. E don do mbok
I dr try today... *smiles* just had to jump in.. When the nonsense became unbearable... Have a lovely day ọ... Peace
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
eterisan:

Keep following wrapper but it is not making you wise else you wouldn't have made that statement.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2018
zicky:
this girl is just too blunt with her words.... some people need such bluntness

We shall be seeing more of bluntness from me but no one should cry.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Farzat: 9:34pm On Jan 07, 2018
How old is this Forgiveness actually? I always regard his comments as one of those jobless youths that has made nairaland an uninteresting forum. People that has nothing positive to offer but only reasoning everthing through tribal perspective. Why has he refused to drop this particular topic of measuring n comparing yoruba players with their ibo counterparts? Is being better than ibo a yardstick of measuring success?
I noticed that whenever he starts throwing a name of player around in his topics, people starts loosing interest in that player and d same player starts losing form E.g Aluko, Aina, Kayode, Raheem Lawal, Ajagun etc.
I think its high time d real elders of this forum call him to order or ban him since he's not making any positive contribution but sowing d seed of division, running our players n coaches down, wishing our dear team failure just to prove a stupid point.
I have been following this thread for a very long time, I am far away from home but this thread keeps me updated with everything happening in Nigerian football.
It's my first time comment and I wish to appreciate u guys for ur insights, analysis n contributions to Nigerian football. Its d best of its kind n source to many foreigners and Nigerians in diaspora. Pls dont allow few individuals to kill our fun. Happy new year to you all.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) ... (16250) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ginistev, sureleads, elyte89, Eawwal(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.