Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,983 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2545) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11644402 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
edi287:

I'm an Arsenal fan. The only player that hasn't been majorly criticized is Ozil. Xhaka had to turn off the comment section in his IG because he was getting death threats at one period. Bellerin gets abuse after abuse anytime we use lose or draw. Iwobi isn't been singled out.

That is all nice to hear but none of those players are getting singled out as we speak. There is even a website named Pain In The Arsenal and for the past year almost all their articles centered on bashing the boy. I repeat if u have time to be talking about Alex Iwobi instead of worrying about ur cotton soft defense and lack of protection from a DMF then u have mistaken priorities as an Arsenal fan.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2018
Mehn... Sir Goldfish80. No blame me shaa. Won't be as frequent as before but will try my best. smiley Nice to see you too.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2018
UEFA Top 50 Talents: Bonaventure Dennis listed

Club Brugge and Nigerian forward Dennis Bonaventure has been listed among the Top 50 talents in Europe by UEFA.

The 20-year-old Dennis has got off to a great start in Belgium after his transfer from Zorya of Ukraine.

“Last season, he was still a regular name in the Europa League for Zorya Luhansk, since his transfer to Belgium, he has now also started scoring – six goals in 16 league matches,” UEFA rated.
His team Club Brugge lead the Belgian top flight by the halfway mark.

Felix Udokhai, a defender with Wolfsburg and whose father is Nigerian, is also listed in this prestigious group.

The listing also has Phil Foden of Manchester City, Malcolm of Bordeaux and Justin Kluivert from Ajax Amsterdam.

Source: http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://scorenigeria.com.ng/2018/01/08/uefa-top-50-talents-bonaventure-dennis-listed/&hl=en-NG&tg=214&tk=140479562167296

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
safarigirl:
why is he earning 115k a week? Pesin wey no dey kick ball?

They should cut his wages if need be, he no kuku get wife and children, wetin e dey use him money do?

If Iheanacho's brain is functioning well, he would tell his agent to find him a club, anyone at all. The contract should include that they must play him for a certain period of time, he should be willing to slash his pay, but playing time must be part of his contract.....this is if his brain is functioning well, of course

If he was making that much Leicester would be a top4 team.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:39pm On Jan 08, 2018
Double post
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
This is the second time Puel is saying this. Hmmmm.... Let's see if he remains at Leicester this January window. Hindsight is always beautiful. Had anyone foresaw that Shakes would be sacked and replaced by a Puel with his conservative stifling style of soccer with Nacho left out in the cold, then it would have been ultimate wisdom for anyone to say Nacho should remain at City and take his chances now that Gabby Jesus is out leaving just Aguero in the centre even though Sterling could feature as a false 9 too or Pep could have two dynamic Wfs upfront in a 3-5-2 (or a WF plus Aguero).
Either sides of hindsight, Nacho needs enough playing time and he needs it now. Outside of the midlands or within. This is a World cup year. If our team was like the French national team where Euros 2016 hero, Payet is no longer a household feature in the side then Nacho would have been history for a while in the Super Eagles, honestly, but the truth is, in our case, we don't have that much luxury For now in those attacking positions like the French in terms of truly exceptional talents stepping in when one of them hits a rough patch or encounters even the slightest drop in form. He is still one of our best bets going to the World cup. And that is exactly why we need him playing.

IHEANACHO 'NEEDS TO IMPROVE ASPECTS OF HIS PLAY' - LEICESTER CITY'S CLAUDE PUEL

The Nigeria international has been restricted to few outings since his record move to the King Power Stadium outfit

Kelechi Iheanacho 'needs to improve aspects of his play' to get a chance to feature prominently in Leicester City's attack, according to Claude Puel.

The Foxes parted with a club record £25 million to secure the services of the highly-rated youngster from Manchester City. But the Super Eagle has found opportunities hard to come by, featuring in only 12 games this season.

On Saturday, in Leicester's goalless stalemate to Fleetwood Town, despite an injury to first choice Jamie Vardy, the 21-year-old was again overlooked in favour of Islam Slimani whom he replaced with ten minutes left.

And while analysing the state of his current strikers, the Frenchman admitted that Iheancho - who is below Vardy, Okazaki and now, Slimani - must sit up.

“Slimani played well in the last game,” Puel said.

“It was a possibility for him to have another game or so, because he hasn’t played a lot, because of the injury to Jamie.

“It was a chance to see him again.
“We don’t have a lot of opportunities for all the players, like Ahmed Musa. It is just a choice.

“I think Kelechi is a young player and he needs to improve aspects of his play.

“Also it is difficult because he is a player behind Jamie Vardy and it means he doesn’t get many opportunities.

“Shinji Okazaki is also playing well, so it is difficult for him.

“He works hard on the pitch and in the training sessions and he needs to continue.
“I hope he can have some game time in the future," he concluded.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/iheanacho-needs-to-improve-aspects-of-his-play-leicester/1losq2k4gk5ec1xixqprhutrhr

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
Of course she can. Safarigirl could kick Nacho in the butt if she had the chance too. No kidding. She is that passionate I tell you. wink

I don't doubt that either.

That lady can kick a$$es eh....hahahaha.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
If I were Klopp and I was offered the chance to go for just one between Ndidi and Nzonzi, I think I know who I will be taking. wink

Note: Please forget I am Nigerian. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2018
Icon79:
Okie dokie means "OK", okay, or fine. It's just a slang version of saying OK. However, "dokie" by itself does not mean anything at all. You should never use it except as part of "okie dokie".

As regards, to "O pari". That one na different matter. I will have to kill you, if I tell you tongue

O pari

hahahaha... then am ready to die of my quest....

tell me jhooor
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2018
lol
TheSuperNerd:
Of course she can. Safarigirl could kick Nacho in the butt if she had the chance too. No kidding. She is that passionate I tell you. wink

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2018
Saw her sparring with Egbon Forgiveness. Safarigirl na Iron Lady. First Lady indeed with Iron Fists... you could call her Margeret Thatcher sef.

Glad to see they have both Kissed and made up "in their hearts" grin

Note: Plsss check "kiss and make up" for dictionary biko. lipsrsealed

Icon4s:

I don't doubt that either.

That lady can kick a$$es eh....hahahaha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
This is the second time Puel is saying this. Hmmmm.... Let's see if he remains at Leicester this January window. Hindsight is always beautiful. Had anyone foresaw that Shakes would be sacked and replaced by a Puel with his conservative stifling style of soccer with Nacho left out in the cold, then it would have been ultimate wisdom for anyone to say Nacho should remain at City and take his chances now that Gabby Jesus is out leaving just Aguero in the centre even though Sterling could feature as a false 9 too or Pep could have two dynamic Wfs upfront in a 3-5-2 (or a WF plus Aguero).
Either sides of hindsight, Nacho needs enough playing time and he needs it now. Outside of the midlands or within. This is a World cup year. If our team was like the French national team where Euros 2016 hero, Payet is no longer a household feature in the side then Nacho would have been history for a while in the Super Eagles, honestly, but the truth is, in our case, we don't have that much luxury For now in those attacking positions like the French in terms of truly exceptional talents stepping in when one of them hits a rough patch or encounters even the slightest drop in form. He is still one of our best bets going to the World cup. And that is exactly why we need him playing.

IHEANACHO 'NEEDS TO IMPROVE ASPECTS OF HIS PLAY' - LEICESTER CITY'S CLAUDE PUEL

The Nigeria international has been restricted to few outings since his record move to the King Power Stadium outfit

Kelechi Iheanacho 'needs to improve aspects of his play' to get a chance to feature prominently in Leicester City's attack, according to Claude Puel.

The Foxes parted with a club record £25 million to secure the services of the highly-rated youngster from Manchester City. But the Super Eagle has found opportunities hard to come by, featuring in only 12 games this season.

On Saturday, in Leicester's goalless stalemate to Fleetwood Town, despite an injury to first choice Jamie Vardy, the 21-year-old was again overlooked in favour of Islam Slimani whom he replaced with ten minutes left.

And while analysing the state of his current strikers, the Frenchman admitted that Iheancho - who is below Vardy, Okazaki and now, Slimani - must sit up.

“Slimani played well in the last game,” Puel said.

“It was a possibility for him to have another game or so, because he hasn’t played a lot, because of the injury to Jamie.

“It was a chance to see him again.
“We don’t have a lot of opportunities for all the players, like Ahmed Musa. It is just a choice.

“I think Kelechi is a young player and he needs to improve aspects of his play.

“Also it is difficult because he is a player behind Jamie Vardy and it means he doesn’t get many opportunities.

“Shinji Okazaki is also playing well, so it is difficult for him.

“He works hard on the pitch and in the training sessions and he needs to continue.
“I hope he can have some game time in the future," he concluded.

Source: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/iheanacho-needs-to-improve-aspects-of-his-play-leicester/1losq2k4gk5ec1xixqprhutrhr
we know that he needs to improve aspects of his game, but what is being done in that regard.

Coach claims he works hard on and off the pitch, but where are the results? Somebody is not doing his job well if a player who works hard is not improving

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:13pm On Jan 08, 2018
United States Take First Step To Beat Nigeria To Best Defender In MLS
Published: January 08, 2018

United States Take First Step To Beat Nigeria To Best Defender In MLSThe United States Soccer Federation has taken the first step to beat the Nigerian Federation to the international future of the highly-rated Sporting Kansas defender Ike Opara.

Acting United Men’s National Team head coach Dave Sarachan has invited Opara and 29 players for the USA’s annual January Camp scheduled to take place at the National Training Center in Carson, California.

Born in Durham, North Carolina, Opara has represented the United States U20 and U23 national teams in the past but was never invited to the senior team until now.

The national team coaches have looked his way after he won the MLS Defender of the Year with Sporting KC in 2017.

The 28-year-old made USA's roster for the 2009 Fifa U20 World Cup, where he featured in matches against Germany, Cameroon and Korea Republic.

Should Opara make his senior international debut for the Americans against Bosnia and Herzegovina on January 28, he will still be eligible to play for Nigeria until he plays a competitive game for the country of his birth.

The immensely talented center back was named to Major League Soccer's Team of the Season for 2017.

Igho Kingsley

Photo Credit : sportingkc.com

--ANS
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2018
komekn:

I will answer your question with a question

Why do all top performing players relish coming to the EPL

The Portuguese league does not give you the same level of competitive edge and challenge like the EPL. The money is also not on the same level too.

The Championship can be a stepping stone to the EPL. Cavaliero, Helder Costa and Rueben Neves are all Portuguese international players the first two left Benfica, then joined Monaco and Neves left Porto they are all now at Wolves Fc in the championship. Furthermore they are all under 23 so quite young.

There has been talk of Ebuehi coming to Norwich from Dan Haag and if the Portuguese league is a better option.

The Portuguese league is considerably rated higher than the Eredivisie. In this regard it's a step up, wages in the Portuguese league are low the football is good very good. However, the Eredivisie is rated 12 in Europe has the highest goals to game ratio in the top twenty leagues in Europe i.e. much easier to score. Is that league better than the English Championship

My biased as some would say opinion is that it's not. In terms of career progression the Championship offers more if he can prove himself as top quality. Then he will be playing in the EPL next season.

I don't think a move to the EPL is necessarily right for everyone. It's an excellent league, it has the most diversity and much better quality than many other leagues but I don't think it's the best league for everyone. Imo, its easy to get 'lost' there.
I don't have anything against the championship either but I feel he will get more exposure in Benfica. They are a top table side in the Portuguese league and he will get the opportunity to play in UCL which (imo) will give him the opportunity to face different teams, learn new things and ultimately improve. If he does well enough, he may get the opportunity to move to a better league.
Of course I believe that the most important thing is playing time so as long as he is not warming bench I would prefer a move to Benfica.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:18pm On Jan 08, 2018
SUPER SEVEN: Home Eagles Stars To Watch Out For At 2018 CHAN

Completesportsnigeria. com’s ADEBOYE AMOSU picks seven players who are expected to play big roles for the home-based Super Eagles at the African Nations Championship (CHAN) in Morocco starting at the weekend…

ANTHONY OKPOTU
All eyes will be on the Lobi Stars striker to deliver the goods for the Home Eagles in Morocco. Okpotu demonstrated his predatory instincts with two superb goals in the final of the Nigeria Professional Football League invitational tournament against MFM FC.

‘The Panther’ as the experienced forward is called by his admirers scored 19 goals for Lobi Stars to emerge top scorer in the NPFL last season.

IKECHUKWU EZENWA
The team’s first choice goalkeeper demonstrated his importance to the team with a crucial penalty kick save in the qualifier against Benin Republic. The Enyimba goalie who is also the team’s captain has a big chance to prove he is good enough to man the post for the main Super Eagles side at the World Cup in Russia.

KALU ORJI
One of the four members of the current team that were part of the Home Eagles side that took part at the last edition in Rwanda 2016. The experienced centre-back barring any unforseen circumstances is assured of a place in the starting eleven and much will be expected of him to keep the defence tight.

RABIU ALI
Rabiu Ali is the only surviving member of the home-based Super Eagles team that came third on their debut appearance in the competition four years ago in South Africa.
‘Pele’ shone in the qualifiers and the WAFU Nations Cup in Ghana last year where he was picked in the team of the tournament. Much will be expected from the Kano Pillars star who will anchor the team’s midfield.

IFEANYI IFEANYI
A consistent performer for the team all through qualifiers and the WAFU Nations Cup. He has a perfect understanding with Rabiu Ali. How well the two midfielders perform at the competition may determine how far the team will go in the competition.

SUNDAY FALEYE
The young forward distinguished himself during the NPFL invitational tournament in Kano. The forward, a product of Nigeria Nationwide League two outfit Freestan FC, is well respected among his teammates due to his dribbling ability.
The competition provides a big opportunity for him to show is
class and quality on a bigger stage.

OSAS OKORO
The versatile right-back who can also play as winger. One of the most experienced members of the team. He was also part of the team to Rwanda 2016.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/super-seven-home-eagles-stars-watch-2018-chan/

Cc: Little help here... BascoVanVeli, Danycrusoe and Goldfish80.

Una sabi them more than me. wink

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:24pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please, Emmanuel Eboue dead??! Can someone confirm if this is true or not?

I know he is no Super Eagles player but please he is African and human and I read so much about his troubles. I pray this is false.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 10:29pm On Jan 08, 2018
Hmmm...
People like wahala for this world I swear.
See as dem de square up against each other on top things wey no CHANGE anything. Everybody come de take fight partner.

Abeg who am I slugging it out with? na my own turn now.

On a more serious note, we need to outgrow some excessive behaviours that only leads to unwanted agitations. Such behaviours (either online or offline) only fill one with hatred which in one way or the other will have effect on our general performance and productivity in life.

The only time and place where one's punching ability makes one superior is in the RING every other place else will only render one stupid and foolish.

On the other hand, thanks to all who have played their role to bring back decorum to this thread and thanks to all parties for sheathing their swords. God bless you all!

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2018
it's untrue

TheSuperNerd:

I know he is no Super Eagles player but please he is African and human and I read so much about his troubles. I pray this is false.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

I believe he is alive.
He was apparently spotted in Ivory Coast during the weekend
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2018
Oasis007:

Though you did speak the Truth, but I still believe Kelechi has it in him! He needs to know where he's good at! Kelechi is not a Striker, he's a supporting Striker, he can also play as a No. 10.

The Kelechi I watched at the U-17 Tourney could easily be classed with Mbappe and Co. He lost it at Man City, coz Pep thought he's gonna be an outstanding Striker based on his Goal Technique.

Sir, I can compare Kelechi with Morata. Morata ain't a complete Striker, rather a supporting Striker. If you wanna see his Best, play him as a second Striker or on the Wing.

Griezmann, Dybala and Co are like Kelechi, they excel when they play deep! Play Kelechi as a second Striker, and you gonna rediscover a new Gem. He can shoot and score from outside the Box. He gets good Vision to make decisive Passes. Trust me Bro...... kelechi can still live up to his Potentials, if he could sort out his preferred Position.

One of the Reasons Ox left Arsenal is because he sees himself as a CM or AMF rather than a WB. Pogba does play superbly as an AM or LMF, but plays awfully as a DM.

I maintain my Stance on KC, he's not late for him to be running like a Coward, rather he should rediscover himself!

Kelechi is talented but he needs to work on his first touch before he can pay as a no 10

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2018
Troost-Ekong, Agu In Action In Bursaspor’s Friendly Win
By James Agberebi

Super Eagles duo William Troost-Ekong and Mikel Agu were in action for Bursaspor who defeated Albanian Superliga side KF Skënderbeu Korçë 3-0 in a friendly on Monday.

The game was part of Bursaspor’s preparation towards the start of the second stanza of the Turkish top flight which will resume on January 19.
Bursaspor went 1-0 up thanks to Yusuf Erdoğan who opened the scoring in the 52nd minute.

Sinan Bakış doubled Bursaspor’s lead in the 89th minute before Jires Kembo made it 3-0.

Bursaspor will kick off the second half of the season with a Cup game against Genclerbirligi on January 16.

Their first league game in the second part of the season will be against Istanbul Basaksehir at home.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/troost-ekong-agu-action-bursaspors-friendly-win/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by nelszx: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2018
No he is not ... He's still ail and hearty

If it was true a news, no matter the time it'd have been breaking news

TheSuperNerd:

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:35pm On Jan 08, 2018
It better be untrue. Dude's been trying to get back on his feet and a death rumor tries to fly?? Na wa. Thanks.

Joebie:
it's untrue

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2018
terzurum5:

I am impressed.

I already have a feeling this topic should have made front page so that more people who have negative perception about our league will have a change of mind.

Problems have already been identified and workable solutions raised.

My eyes are opened the more as I stay glued to wonderful suggestions.
I've sent you a mail

I got ur mail notification but I don't how NL messaging works. I tried messaging u bk not sure it delivered tho but I'll like to know if we can talk on whatsapp, it seems easier that way

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Completesportsnigeria. com’s ADEBOYE AMOSU picks seven players who are expected to play big roles for the home-based Super Eagles at the African Nations Championship (CHAN) in Morocco starting at the weekend…

ANTHONY OKPOTU
All eyes will be on the Lobi Stars striker to deliver the goods for the Home Eagles in Morocco. Okpotu demonstrated his predatory instincts with two superb goals in the final of the Nigeria Professional Football League invitational tournament against MFM FC.

‘The Panther’ as the experienced forward is called by his admirers scored 19 goals for Lobi Stars to emerge top scorer in the NPFL last season.

IKECHUKWU EZENWA
The team’s first choice goalkeeper demonstrated his importance to the team with a crucial penalty kick save in the qualifier against Benin Republic. The Enyimba goalie who is also the team’s captain has a big chance to prove he is good enough to man the post for the main Super Eagles side at the World Cup in Russia.

KALU ORJI
One of the four members of the current team that were part of the Home Eagles side that took part at the last edition in Rwanda 2016. The experienced centre-back barring any unforseen circumstances is assured of a place in the starting eleven and much will be expected of him to keep the defence tight.

RABIU ALI
Rabiu Ali is the only surviving member of the home-based Super Eagles team that came third on their debut appearance in the competition four years ago in South Africa.
‘Pele’ shone in the qualifiers and the WAFU Nations Cup in Ghana last year where he was picked in the team of the tournament. Much will be expected from the Kano Pillars star who will anchor the team’s midfield.

IFEANYI IFEANYI
A consistent performer for the team all through qualifiers and the WAFU Nations Cup. He has a perfect understanding with Rabiu Ali. How well the two midfielders perform at the competition may determine how far the team will go in the competition.

SUNDAY FALEYE
The young forward distinguished himself during the NPFL invitational tournament in Kano. The forward, a product of Nigeria Nationwide League two outfit Freestan FC, is well respected among his teammates due to his dribbling ability.

OSAS OKORO
The versatile right-back who can also play as winger. One of the most experienced members of the team. He was also part of the team to Rwanda 2016.

Source: https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/super-seven-home-eagles-stars-watch-2018-chan/

lol Bro. how much do I know about them just a few ones here and there but check this list I compiled 4 cheapgoals.com, it made fp. some few ones from Nnl and some young players

https://www.nairaland.com/4277647/players-look-out-2017-18
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
somehow:

Please bros, I beg you in the name of God you serve, remain the person you were in 2017 or even better. Then you had more thrown at you but you still kept your head high and continued in what you believed in. Please don't change and if you must, let it be for the better please.

I enjoy the way you back your assertions with facts and figures even if I don't always agree with some of your assertions, please continue like that.

Not everyone will like or hate you, remember that, just continue with your opinion.

@all, when did having an opinion a problem on this thread? Let's stop this segregation and stereotyping, there's a level of tolerance in everyone, we shouldn't push people too hard hence they break.

Let's respect people's opinions no matter how different they are.

If you can't counter another's opinion with Superior arguments, move on and not resort to name calling or stereotyping.

And for God's sake, let's kill any trace of tribalism on this thread, takes us no where as we can see in politics.

As for those unknown usernames, (inactive ones) coming to add fire or cause division on this thread, if you're a known username and you keep supporting them to keep the fight on either by quoting them or liking their post, shame is forever yours!

Lastly, we know sentiments can't be ruled out from the way we think, those who are overtly sentimental should please tone it done, avoid your likes (those also as sentimental as you) for the purpose of peace.

Let peace flow like a river on this thread in the name of whichever God we all serve.

wow

it's good to be back

You're right bro and i have mentioned this before

The recurring problem from this thread is the manner in which some members resort to acerbic words when their opinion is opposed

I've been a victim of this... and I've drawn the attention of people to this before.

I Believe we are smart enough to voice our opinions like cultured men and women and respect the opinion of other people

We ought to be united towards a sole purpose; the excellent performance of the SE and its players

Let us stop throwing insults freely; its unbecoming....please

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2018
Thanks for the info DrLikita Ma... abi na sir? Anyway here is the link to the rumor source...https://politicsngr.com/breaking-football-star-emmanuel-eboue-dead/

No other news or media house have reported such so it could mean one thing. Falsehood.

And on the ma or sir... well sorry. But that is a small confusion... I recall your moniker very well even in your ghostmode/Notorious Silent reader days... I never saw an "f" besides the moniker. angry

You are the answer to "Is Safarigirl the only active amazon in the house? since madam Libero808 is a no-show for now. Very funny how that moniker and I took prizes for self exile moniker of the year. lol

DrLikita12:

I believe he is alive.
He was apparently spotted in Ivory Coast during the weekend
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danycrusoe(m): 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

ANTHONY OKPOTU

IKECHUKWU EZENWA

KALU ORJI

RABIU ALI

IFEANYI IFEANYI

SUNDAY FALEYE

OSAS OKORO

sorry I tot the title said NPFL players to watch in the new season.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2018
Sorry Sir. Are you in anyway related to Darkseid of DC? grin

darkelf:

wow

it's good to be back

You're right bro and i have mentioned this before

The recurring problem from this thread is the manner in which some members resort to acerbic words when their opinion is opposed

I've been a victim of this... and I've drawn the attention of people to this before.

I Believe we are smart enough to voice our opinions like cultured men and women and respect the opinion of other people

We ought to be united towards a sole purpose; the excellent performance of the SE and its players

Let us stop throwing insults freely; its unbecoming....please

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 10:50pm On Jan 08, 2018
only Nigerian sources that are not credible have been carrying that news

TheSuperNerd:
It better be untrue. Dude's been trying to get back on his feet and a death rumor tries to fly?? Na wa. Thanks.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:52pm On Jan 08, 2018
Loolll...
why your excitement for the new NPFL season dey forerun the one for CHAN naa? cheesy

Danycrusoe:

sorry I tot the title said NPFL players to watch in the new season.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2018
Exactly why I brought it here to be checked out by some of you. I knew it could be as false as a false 9 but I guess my sympathetic feelings for the man Eboue just made me wanna confirm that it's false.... as a false 9 ofcos... wink grin

Joebie:
only Nigerian sources that are not credible have been carrying that news

(1) (2) (3) ... (2542) (2543) (2544) (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ajd19 and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.