Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (2548) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11695423 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (16158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2018
So he still parties late even right before a game? Come on, Iwobi is super talented. 'Has the raw ingredients to become world class in a couple of years but how will that happen without showing the discipline of a true athlete and sportsman??

Talent is never enough. It's a low from Iwobi. 'Hope he corrects this.

Safarigirl's whip is needed here too. She has always pointed out this lifestyle led by Iwobi. I hope Iwobi corrects this soon enough. He is still just 21.

goldfish80:

£30,000-a-week Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi is caught on video at 3am party hours before his side crashed out of FA Cup in shock defeat

Clip shows 21-year-old Nigerian international dancing and screaming at 2.37am
Next day he started in a pivotal role for Arsenal as they slumped to shock defeat
Sources report laughing gas canisters and smell of cannabis coming from party
No suggestion Iwobi took drugs, but fans slammed his performance as rubbish

Arsenal forward Alex Iwobi has come under fire after a video of him emerged at a supposedly drug-fuelled party the day before the London side's shock FA Cup exit.
The clip shows the 21-year-old Nigerian international, who is on a reported £30,000-a-week at the Emirates, dancing and screaming at 2.37am on Saturday at a flat in Soho.

And the next day he started in the pivotal number 10 role for the Gunners as they flopped to a 4-2 third round defeat to Championship team Nottingham Forest.
Fans have now called for his head, saying he doesn't deserve to be at the North London club.
Although there is no suggestion Iwobi was taking drugs, tenants in neighbouring flats reported laughing gas canisters and a strong smell of cannabis coming from the party apartment, according to The Sun.

The Snapchat video showed the footballer in the centre of the shot with the caption, 'Shouldn't Iwobi be sleeping?'.

Iwobi's social media habits have been a bugbear for many Arsenal fans, with many slating him for spending too much time on his phone posting pictures and videos of himself at Nando's, his luxurious lifestyle and previously with his ex Clarisse Juliette (pictured) before they split last year
A source told the paper the group had been refused entry to a club, so rented an AirBnB flat in Soho.
The partying kept residents awake for hours, and it is thought the antics went on for at least another hour.
Arsenal fans were furious with Iwobi's performance, describing him as 'rubbish' and saying he would be better suited to Championship level with Nottingham Forest.
And the emergence of the video has done nothing to stem the flow of the criticism.
Supporters were last night calling for Arsene Wenger to suspend the star over his antics.
One fan said on Twitter: 'Arsenal should suspend Alex Iwobi for his actions on Saturday night and Sunday morning, knowing he was a "senior player" on the Sunday against Forest.
'Sheer stupidity and naivety from him.
'Explains his poor performance too.'
Another said: 'Doesn't deserve to start now don't deserve to be at this club.
'We want him sold or contract ripped up and thrown away.'
One fan threw down an ultimatum to the Arsenal attacker, saying: 'Sacrifice now and become something or be forgotten as a nobody. Your choice.'
But not all fans took to social media to slate him.
Many fans stood up for Iwobi with one even suggesting the late night boosted his performance levels.
A fan said: 'Not really bothered he was out, if anything he played a bit better than usual got got an assist.'
A spokesman from the club refused to comment on the matter, but a source told The Sun the Nigerian's late night could have had an impact on his showing in the cup tie.
This time last year, Iwobi was pictured at a Rae Sremmurd gig with model Clarisse Juliette at the O2 Shepherd's Bush Empire.
They split months later having spent three and a half years as a couple, it was claimed.
Juliette was quickly becoming one of the more famous WAGs at Arsenal and posted a picture of the pair on her Instagram account showing Iwobi giving her an adoring gaze.
Her Instagram feed is now almost exclusively pictures of her by herself, mirroring her ex-boyfriend's.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5248557/Iwobi-3am-party-hours-Arsenals-FA-Cup-defeat.html#ixzz53fX9pbdG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2018
@first bolded... nice to know. wink

@second bolded... obviously Enrico Pionetti. smiley

@third bolded.... Onyekuru definitely in line Rohr's plans for Russia. Hmmmm...

mazimee:
W’Cup: Rohr Seeks January Transfer For Iheanacho, Musa, Others

By Joe Apu
Super Eagles manager, Gernot Rohr in his effort to keep a crack squad for the forthcoming FIFA World Cup in the summer has called on bench warming forwards Kelechi Iheanacho and Ahmed Musa to take the opportunity of the January window and move or forget being a part of the World Cup.
Rohr, while speaking on Monday night football, a programme on Supersport expressed his worry over their lack of playing time in their club in the English Premier League.

“I’m in touch with the players and I’m particularly worried that Iheanacho and Musa are not playing regularly. The January window provides them a good opportunity to make a move and I hope in the days to come we’ll hear some news from them. It is important they move because they need to be active. The Super Eagles needs her best legs in Russia.”
World Cup Camp and international friendly matches
We have been able to pick a very conducive camp for the Super Eagles in the Southern part of Russia. It’s a place that has good weather conditions in the summer. Denmark wanted the place but we got it before them and I’m happy with the choice of the Nigeria Football Federation.

Nigeria is the last team in the group and I believe that the onus lies on us to make an impact at the World Cup. To be ready for the mundial, we need to play quality friendly international matches. We have to play more European teams to get ready. On March 23rd , we play against Poland and on the 27th, we play another team that has the same style of play like Russia and Iceland.

Goalkeeping problems and injuries
We have had problems in the past and have solved it. There would also be answers as we progress. Unfortunately, Carl Ikeme had health issues and Vincent Enyeama quit the national team. We had Ikechukwu Ezenwa who has not done badly. He was great in the WAFU Cup. There has also been the coming of Francis Ozoho in Deportivo La Corona. He was exciting in the friendly against Argentina and we have sent a trainer to be working with him in Spain.
I also hope that Henry Onyekuru who would be undergoing a knee surgery would be back in time for the World Cup.

Why I’m not coaching CHAN team
I have my assistants – Coaches Salisu Yusuf, Imama Amakapabo and Alloy Agu. They know the players well and I have confidence in them. The CHAN team did well with them during WAFU Cup. The CHAN 2018 in Morocco is another opportunity for the team to show what they have. I will be there before their first game but let me state that Yusuf is in charge. There will be many scouts from around the world in Morocco to see players and for those who excel, they would have an opportunity to improve their careers.
The CHAN Eagles had difficult times training preparing for the championship but I would suggest that the league is reorganized to enable the players get ready for championships like this.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/sunnewsonline.com/move-now-or-forget-world-cup-rohr-tells-iheanacho-musa/amp/

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 9:04am On Jan 09, 2018
tbaba1234:

Unacceptable from Iwobi. You need to live the life of an athlete or it will show in your performances.The boy has great talent, it is time to get his head down and work.
honestly.

I don't want to blame people, but what is his dad doing about such condemnable behaviour?

A child should never be too old to get a scolding from his parents when he strays. This boy has had this issue of sociak media and useless partying since I have known him.

I complained about it two years ago and I thought that his babe was partly to blame for it as well as his friends, but two years later and he is still maintaining this juvenile attitude.

This boy has family in the UK and they cannot drag his ear? I swear, I simply don't understand how these people behave

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
@bolded.... very true. It is a good thing Rohr calls for Nacho and Musa to take advantage of the January transfer window "or forget the world cup" but you and I know that both players are still in Rohr's plans regardless. The mundial is just five months plus away. No time for heavy experimentation anymore. This is the time for Consolidation of tactics and light experimentation.

But personally , I wish to see Nacho play more. He is so gifted. A couple of full match action between end of January and may will do him lots of good and also enhance the brightness of his quality in the GWG going into this World cup.

Icon4s:

Dropping them to the national team bench is not an issue because Iheanacho was on the bench for the later part of our qualifiers. Against Zambia Iwobi also started on the bench.

Ahmed Musa has been on the national team bench ever since Rohr took over, has that changed anything about him? Ahmed Musa's performances against Algeria in Uyo and Argentina shows he still has it in him.

These guys are professional footballers and the coaches are professional certified coaches, they know what they are doing when they keep faith with players even despite their club performance.

At this point in our preparations, we need to be focused more on consolidating on our tactics. Like I was proposing we repeat the Iwobi-Iheanacho false 9 combo in our next game. If you drop one or both of them to the bench that will distort that arrangement. Rohr could have other setup options though. What do I know?

Modified: I just re-checked the words you used: "standby list". You will put Iwobi and Iheanacho on standby list and put who on the list in their place?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:15am On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
honestly.

I don't want to blame people, but what is his dad doing about such condemnable behaviour?

A child should never be too old to get a scolding from his parents when he strays. This boy has had this issue of sociak media and useless partying since I have known him.

I complained about it two years ago and I thought that his babe was partly to blame for it as well as his friends, but two years later and he is still maintaining this juvenile attitude.

This boy has family in the UK and they cannot drag his ear? I swear, I simply don't understand how these people behave

My dear, it is only in Africa that a 21years old is still living under the influence of his parents/family.

At 21, Alex is no kid any more. No one stops him from partying but being out partying at 2-3am when you have a game in the next 14hrs is a no no.
Iwobi should know better.

I think Okocha needs to reach out to him as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
@bolded.... very true. It is a good thing Rohr calls for Nacho and Musa to take advantage of the January transfer window "or forget the world cup" but you and I know that both players are still in Rohr's plans regardless. The mundial is just five months plus away. No time for heavy experimentation anymore. This is the time for Consolidation of tactics and light experimentation.

But personally , I wish to see Nacho play more. He is so gifted. A couple of full match action between end of January and may will do him lots of good and also enhance the brightness of his quality in the GWG going into this World cup.

We are all on the same page.

Iheanacho and Musa need to make those moves now.

I personally don't mind the Bristol and Turkey move for both players respectively. We just need them playing.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2018
goldfish80:

Maybe the term "passive smoking" is alien to you

Were u the person blowing weed in his face? U cannot tell that he had marijuana in his system merely because people smelled it at the party he invited. It doesn't work that way, if so we would all be high

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Yeah, for Musa... Bursaspor on his trail. I think with Mikel Agu and King Kong there plus the fact that the coach actually wants him, I think that should he a temporary safe harbor before the WC.

For Nacho... kinda a huge step down to go to bristol city but having read TheGoodJoe's analysis on Lee Johnson's playing style and how Nacho will be a good fit for that system unlike in Puel's annoyingly conservative Cagey/stifling system, then well maybe Bristol it may be. sad
But it is still early days in January. I think the Nacho camp may try hold out till later in january to see if any club apart from Bristol shows interest before taking the leap into the Bristol loan offer.

Icon4s:

We are all on the same page.

Iheanacho and Musa need to make those moves now.

I personally don't mind the Bristol and Turkey move for both players respectively. We just need them playing.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:31am On Jan 09, 2018
Kog45:
But from what i heard the guy love partying even before FA cup match he was at a night club,possibly this can affect his performance.

Bro, if your sources are right, then partying before a game may be one of his many kryptonites

It'll be a pity. I really want these guys to succeed in their respective clubs

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 9:40am On Jan 09, 2018
goldfish80:

Sometimes, I wonder how they manage young players at Arsenal. Same was the case with Wilshere, always partying and smoking. It appears his life has taken a new turn since he married and had a kid.
If Iwobi got married, some of these excesses will be cut and he will become more responsible.
A guy in the comment page on DailyMail said he was always fined for late coming in training
Wenger still likes him that is why he'll put up with it and just give him a stern talking to. The moment Wenger feels he isn't going to step up, he'll just discard him like thrash. He did the same thing with Nicklas Bendtner till he got tired of the guy.
Anyways, Iwobi is a smart guy and he has family around to support him. Hopefully he doesn't repeat this again

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2018
goldfish80:
I don't buy this idea of excusing players fof not performing in their clubs just because "they play well for the super eagles" ( very debatable). This notion is too short sighted for my liking, it will ultimately bread mediocrity and downward career progression.

Look at boy people were willing to give the benefit of of doubt because he gave a an assist when he was ultimately dross all game. Partying into wee hours of the night with alcohol in his system and a hint of cannabis. Oh dear (!)
Well, what do I know? He is being overly criticized because he's Nigerian.

You can imagine.

I just hope his actions don't portray inner conflict or worse still psychological depression

I think he really needs a psychologist to motivate him so he can backtrack
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Edopesin:

All Work No Play

Yes .... But not partying into the morning just before a game na

Discipline is one of the hallmarks of true sportsmen
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Were u the person blowing weed in his face? U cannot tell that he had marijuana in his system merely because people smelled it at the party he invited. It doesn't work that way, if so we would all be high

When you inhale smoke ie secondary smoke, traces of tobacco/cannabis or whatever you're exposed to will be found in your system. You can fail a dope test if subjected to one.
Micheal2 Thesupernerd please come put this straight someone can learn something new today.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:46am On Jan 09, 2018
tbaba1234:

This caught my eye.

So the GK trainer is in spain working with Uzoho?? Is it after his regular training?

This suggests to me that the coach is looking at Uzoho seriously. No talk of Akpeyi.

Yea but nothing is impossible with belief and determination

Now is the time for Akpeyi to work on his weaknesses and keep on delivering fone performances for his club
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:49am On Jan 09, 2018
goldfish80:

When you inhale smoke ie secondary smoker, traces of tobacco/cannabis or whatever you're exposed to will be found in your system. You can fail a dope test if subjected to a drug test.
Micheal2 Thesupernerd please come put this straight someone can learn something new today.

you already explained everything when you said 'passive smoking' I don't really know what he is arguing still. It's just like toxin, when you system is getting toxic, it can even be from exhaust smokes from cars, did you smoke the exhaust? Of course not but it found it's way into your system through your nose
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:52am On Jan 09, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Haaa. Sir, we might be surprised oooo.

It'll be dangerous to carry rusty legs to the mighty WC ooo.

It'll be even more unfair to overlook players performing excellently in their club sides (home and abroad)

Let's also not forget that the CHAN is starting and those home-based eagles will fight tooth and nail to make that squad

So, I don't think it's a done deal for the duo (I may be wrong when the last is finally released)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:54am On Jan 09, 2018
Icon4s:

My dear, it is only in Africa that a 21years old is still living under the influence of his parents/family.

At 21, Alex is no kid any more. No one stops him from partying but being out partying at 2-3am when you have a game in the next 14hrs is a no no.

Gbam

I nearly just typed this.

His uncle as a former baller is the best person to chastise, encourage and advice him on discipline as a sportsman
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
goldfish80:

When you inhale smoke ie secondary smoke, traces of tobacco/cannabis or whatever you're exposed to will be found in your system. You can fail a dope test if subjected to a drug test.

You're right.

It's called passive smoking.

The gas droplets are liquefied when in contact with the pH of the body fluids.

Many athletes fail drug tests like this. Just by being at parties (even without actively smoking)
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:57am On Jan 09, 2018
goldfish80:

When you inhale smoke ie secondary smoker, traces of tobacco/cannabis or whatever you're exposed to will be found in your system. You can fail a dope test if subjected to a drug test.

Like I said u were not the one smoking by him so u can never tell us if the second hand smoke around him was enough to register THC in his system. It has to be some serious smoke around u before it registers in the test. Also people could have been smoking in an entirely different room from where he was, u cannot prove that he ingested anything so stop spreading rumors.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:59am On Jan 09, 2018
You are actually right Sir Goldfish. It also depends on the potency of the cannabis/tobacco, the duration of exposure and the room ventilation.

Iwobi partied that long into the early morning hours surrounded by cannabis smokers so his exposure to that is good enough to have traces (not heavy traces though) of these substances picked up in his blood system or even urine.

goldfish80:

When you inhale smoke ie secondary smoke, traces of tobacco/cannabis or whatever you're exposed to will be found in your system. You can fail a dope test if subjected to a drug test.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:00am On Jan 09, 2018
darkelf:

You're right.

It's called passive smoking.

The gas droplets are liquefied when in contact with the pH of the body fluids.

Many athletes fail drug tests like this. Just by being at parties (even without actively smoking)

Who were the many athletes? A guy smokes weed fails a drug test then cries "I was just at a party". Do u know how much "second hand smoke" u have to be around before it registers as THC in ur system?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 10:02am On Jan 09, 2018
Icon4s:

the issue is not to stop him from partying, the issue is to talk sense into him

And no matte which part of the world, even a 40-year old should not be too old for his parents to talk sense into him. That is what makes you a parent.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:04am On Jan 09, 2018
I get your point Sir Basco. At 50 ng/ml, most instant positive tests for marijuana or cannabis is established. Iwobi may likely not have up to half of that in his system eventually so it won't register as a positive.

BascoVanVeli:

Who were the many athletes? A guy smokes weed fails a drug test then cries "I was just at a party". Do u know how much "second hand smoke" u have to be around before it registers as THC in ur system?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

Like I said u were not the one smoking by him so u can never tell us if the second hand smoke around him was enough to register THC in his system. It has to be some serious smoke around u before it registers in the test. Also people could have been smoking in an entirely different room from where he was, u cannot prove that he ingested anything so stop spreading rumors.

I can't get where you're going with all these when clinicians on the forum have validated my assertion.
What else are you going to bring to his defense? It was Iwobi's clone at the party perhaps?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 10:07am On Jan 09, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

which one is rumour? That the smell of cannabis was perceived from the room or what exactly? Did he formulate that news? It's from the Sun mind you
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:13am On Jan 09, 2018
goldfish80:

I can't get where you're going with all these when clinicians on the forum have validated my assertion.
What else are you going to bring to his defense? It was Iwobi's clone at the party perhaps?

I can just picture u with a book that u check off won arguments in. Abeg make I hear word.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 10:15am On Jan 09, 2018
Mickael2:

which one is rumour? That the smell of cannabis was perceived from the room or what exactly? Did he formulate that news? It's from the Sun mind you

Apartment not room and my point was and is that u don't know where in the apartment the weed was being smoked in. It could have been just one guy smoking in the bathroom.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fellory: 10:20am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=safarigirl post=64003143]that guy has never had a modicun of self respect. He is a shameless old man whose excesses have been overlooked one too many times and should be dragged by his tiny balls.

He is just unleashing his true self for those who have never seen it. Some people don see am tire, so all this story about respectable person is jargons to us.

He has no iota of shame in him, even less self respect. That is why even if everyone else leaves him, I will continue to expose his foolishness to the world until he stops disgracing his entire lineage.

So tey Kog45 even had to use language to talk to him, but he still ignored. That is the height of madness and it is all this useless begging that some of you are wasting on him that is spurring him on.

He ought to be put down like a rabid dog. Anybody that wants to come at him should do so as he has presented himself for slaughter

It is said that a stubborn fly will eventually be buried with a corpse. Who no gree use ear hear word, na cane dem go use

Omo alaileko yi. You have started again why do you always carry on as if you know it all.You are rude,aggressive and full of shitty words.Don't they teach manners any longer in schools? Cos I guess you barely left the university not more than 4-5 years ago.You open your loud mouth to curse people you "know"are way older than you.Aggh to think I once loved reading anything you wrote.Can you learn to be humble and not too eager to talk down on people?

As for forgiveness sometimes the way you hype players you believe in makes me think you are overly sentimental.However it is fine if those are your opinion.Every other sentiment is okay for as long as it is not ethnic or religious.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:21am On Jan 09, 2018
BascoVanVeli:

I can just picture u with a book that u check off won arguments in. Abeg make I hear word.

You mean like this? grin

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:27am On Jan 09, 2018
TheSupernerd, Mickael2 and even Darkseid's cousin with cosmic powers, Darkelf all validated your points from a clinical sense.... Chaaaiiiiii... I can only imagine. wink

Sir Goldfish80 right now..... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2018
safarigirl:
the issue is not to stop him from partying, the issue is to talk sense into him

And no matte which part of the world, even a 40-year old should not be too old for his parents to talk sense into him. That is what makes you a parent.

Of course no one is stopping him from partying.

But partying the morning before an FA Cup tie is the height of indiscipline and irresponsibility.

He obviously saw Nottingham Forest as a push over.

Make him try that nonsense for Russia first

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 10:37am On Jan 09, 2018
What are all these arguments of whether he took cannibis or tobacco or what? Even if he went there to only drink a bottle of water it is wrong to be partying the morning of a crucial game.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2545) (2546) (2547) (2548) (2549) (2550) (2551) ... (16158) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: forgiveness, yemyke001(m), Napoleon55(m), Amedino99(m), Kog45(m), ouzo1(m), Clint02(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.