Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11644819 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Certitude:

Only when we have either success or kayode.

Not even these two can bench Iwobi.

Success and Kayode should be tried in the striking position.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Slimydude49(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
Certitude:

Only when we have either success or kayode.
most likely we would.. I think etebo has come to stay in Eagles starting eleven.. How work rate is amazing.. Isaac success barring any injury worry would gladly join this team..

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
zicky:
Nacho was no bad, Nacho and slimani who was the more better player today, Nacho did very well, made space for other players to come, you see him on several occasions calling his SS.

Exactly. The other forward players of the Super Eagles could not keep up with the pressing of Iheanacho.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2016
If someone can say nachos game was bad, what will that person say of slimani. Abeg Akpeyi should take himself and his experience to the Psl we don't need it.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:12pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icon4s:

Hahaha. I dnt think so. Rohr knows the value of "big club players" in a team.

He would rather drop Etebo.

Based on today's performance, i think etebo's energy is important in the middle especially for tough games.

I hope we can get 6 point in the next two games, qualify and experiment in the last games.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Iheanacho is definitely a better choice than Musa. His pressing and running makes him vital to us. Something he did very well today. Also, judge after few games.

You guys gave Ighalo ages and want Iheanacho out after one game. Iheanacho got into that position after impressing the coach in training.

In a less organised defence and out players creating chances for him, we can judge Nacho then.

Seems u dnt get my point point abt Iheanacho.

We missed his edge of the box movements today.Iheanacho attains his best potentials as an AM.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icon4s:

I was not comfortable with Iheanacho as a lone striker. That boy is an AM/ SS.

Even at City he does nt perform well as a lone striker.

We missed Iheanacho today.

Jst when Rohr thought he has solved the CF player problem he finds out that Iheanacho is not the right player for the CF job.

To me Ighalo and Ideye are not any better.

Isaac (the beast) Success could be the man for that role going forward. We need to bundle him to TB Joshua for deliverance from injuries first.

I would like to see him and Kayode invited for the friendly(ies) in march.

Iheanacho can go back to his number 10 role.
Meaning Etebo will need to fight for a place as either a winger or CMF and that means more competition - what we always clamour for.
Sir Icon4s, no even dare to take Success to TB Joshua. With the way wey him take miss US election result, say na that kind way you want make Success they miss target. Lol
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

Based on today's performance, i think etebo's energy is important in the middle especially for tough games.

I hope we can get 6 point in the next two games, qualify and experiment in the last games.

Which of today's player's energies would not be important in a tough game. We cannot have 12 players on the pitch. One person must drop.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by phamarsenal: 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
to me iheanacho didn't do badly he was unlucky not to get on d score sheet, d young lad did well and was always involved in d build up plays. mehn I CNT forget balogun and ekong combo, those guys were good, does guys just made slimani look ordinary today, they were all over him no space to breathe, dey both dealt with d aerial threat of d Algerians even in corners. rohr thank u ooooooooo

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Jefersoun:
Sir Icon4, no even dare to take Success to TB Joshua. With the way wey him take miss US election result, say na that kind way you want make Success they miss target.

Ok recommend one pastror na.

David Oyedepo or Enoch Adeboye?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:17pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icon4s:

Seems u dnt get my point point abt Iheanacho.

We missed his edge of the box movements today.Iheanacho attains his best potentials as an AM.

You want Iheanacho making the movements. However, Iwobi was exceptional, especially in the first half. Drifting into the midfield and making intelligent passes. With Etebo working hard in midfield, Mikel also move forward many times and brought fluid movement in the AMF position.

I like the current set up very much.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 9:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icon4s:

Not even these two can bench Iwobi.

Success and Kayode should be tried in the striking position.
That's what I am saying. For me, he keeps striking until we have these two.Then he can be redeployed to SS
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
Akpeyi = He was solid enough between the poles. Commanded and organised the defence thus neutralising the Algerian threat from set pieces. The goal he conceeded was honestly a good shot straight to the roof.  I've seen cech, Courtouis, Buffoon conceed such goals. Simply put, the ball was well struck by Bentaleb,partly because he had all the time to pick his spot. 7/10

Omeruo = was tidy in possession and strong to tackle. He matched Brahimi pace for pace. Most times he out paced Brahimi. Although am not surprised by this because durring the course the season he has been the most improved Nigerian defender. I have to say this, Brahimi over the past few seasons have proved a handful for world class defenders in the Champions league. Big probs to Omeruo for neutralising him. 8,5/10

Uwa Echiejile = (As an apostle of experience)  Ive always said Echiejile is a big game player. The most experienced defender and by a country mile the defender with the most caps for the eagles. This guy knows what it's all about to compete at the highest level. He masterfully neutralized Mahrez. Mahrez could still be in his pocket as  I type this. Uwa have yet again proved that experience is a huge factor that can't be thrown away. Kudos 10/10

BALOGUN/EKONG = Theses guys were rock solid all night. They double teamed on Slimani and gave the Algerian no sniff at all. Their proficiency reduced the Algerians to shoot from outside the box. They certainly dominated and owned every aerial battles they went in for. It was a promising performance by the pair. 9.5/10

Onazi = This guy was a soldier as usual today. He pressed and stifled the Algerians in midfield. This young man bleed for the shirt, even put his career on the line when he made that last ditch effort to deny the Algerians. He got injured and yet soldered on. Nigerians have been critical of the eagles in the past  for lacking the zeal and effort to compete, here we are with a guy who is ready to die on the pitch to make sure we win, instead of giving him the praise he deserves, we rather throw him under the bus. 

The goal we conceeded came as a result of Onazi going after Brahimi who cut back the ball to Bentaleb, unfortunately Etebo was out of position and the CBs were occupied with Slimani so they didn't press up to pressure Bentaleb. 8,5/10

Etebo =  What a footballer we have on our hands. This guy ran the show in midfield. His pace and power proved too much for the Algerians at times. He put in a shift today and crowned it all by chalking  an assist for the second goal. For those critical of Npfl players(cc Icon4s) , I hope you watched Etebo who was a player  for Warri Wolves just last year. Another dynamite we have in the Npfl last season was Nwobodo (watch out for him) 

8.5/10

Mikel Obi = It was a solid day in the office for the captian. His lack of game time showed abit in the first half but he picked it up in the second. He Oozed class and ran the Algerians down. He gassed out at the 70-75minute mark and was duely substituted. 8/10

Alex Iwobi = The young Arsenal man had a tough day today. He struggled in the first period because the Algerians had 2men on him all game. They certainly were scared of his abilities. He showed class when he was with the ball. And there I say he has the best first touch of any football player in the world at the moment. And that nasty piece of skill to put the Algerian guy on the poster will make a good Internet meme for awhile..  Oh dear!  8/10

Victor Moses =  incredible performance. This guy was like a tank today. Bejesus! He showed the Algerians clean pair of heels time after  time. They simply didn't know how to deal with him. Detailing 2 players to mark out Iwobi left Moses to run amork. Simply his best performance yet for the super Eagles. He should share Man of the match award with Uwa Echiejile. 20/10

Iheanacho = I don't want to say I told you so, but I can't help it. Ihenacho not a proper striker. His best position is playing off a striker. Playing him as the top striker neutralized his influence. He had no shot on target today and certainly was dominated by the Algerians aerially. However, I can see the sense in playing him up front today certainly because we needed the insurance of Etebo in midfield,hence Rohr had to do without Brown/Odion. 5/10

Gernot Rohr = The master tactician proved once more his tactical acumen. What a find by the Nff. His substitutions were understand and spot on! The timing of Musa's introduction was right on the money.

Such a shame Mr Rohr wasn't the chosen one immediately Keshi was sacked. He was the real MVP today. 10/10

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2016
phamarsenal:
to me iheanacho didn't do badly he was unlucky not to get on d score sheet, d young lad did well and was always involved in d build up plays. mehn I CNT forget balogun and ekong combo, those guys were good, does guys just made slimani look ordinary today, they were all over him no space to breathe, dey both dealt with d aerial threat of d Algerians even in corners. rohr thank u ooooooooo

Lol Ekong and Balogun even looked more like the Algerians. If them exchange jersey me sef go confuse o.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

I think Etebo played himself into a critical part of the Super Eagles team today. I can not wait for us to play a friendly against a top European team and showcase Ekong, Balogun and Etebo. These guys deserve better clubs.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icon4s:

Lol Ekong and Balogun even looked more like the Algerians. If them exchange jersey me sef go confuse o.

Balogun and Bentaleb look alike.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icon4s:

Which of today's player's energies would not be important in a tough game. We cannot have 12 players on the pitch. One person must drop.

Etebo covers ground and puts himself about... He was probably the best player in the middle today.

It will be a tough decision to drop him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
goldfish80:
Akpeyi = He was solid enough between the poles. Commanded and organised the defence thus neutralising the Algerian threat from set pieces. The goal he conceeded was honestly a good shot straight to the roof.  I've seen cech, Courtouis, Buffoon conceed such goals. Simply put, the ball was well struck by Bentaleb,partly because he had all the time to pick his spot. 7/10

Omeruo = was tidy in possession and strong to tackle. He matched Brahimi pace for pace. Most times he out paced Brahimi. Although am not surprised by this because durring the course the season he has been the most improved Nigerian defender. I have to say this, Brahimi over the past few seasons have proved a handful for world class defenders in the Champions league. Big probs to Omeruo for neutralising him. 8,5/10

Uwa Echiejile = (As an apostle of experience)  Ive always said Echiejile is a big game player. The most experienced defender and by a country mile the defender with the most caps for the eagles. This guy knows what it's all about to compete at the highest level. He masterfully neutralized Mahrez. Mahrez could still be in his pocket as  I type this. Uwa have yet again proved that experience is a huge factor that can't be thrown away. Kudos 10/10

BALOGUN/EKONG = Theses guys were rock solid all night. They double teamed on Slimani and gave the Algerian no sniff at all. Their proficiency reduced the Algerians to shoot from outside the box. They certainly dominated and owned every aerial battles they went in for. It was a promising performance by the pair. 9.5/10

Onazi = This guy was a soldier as usual today. He pressed and stifled the Algerians in midfield. This young man bleed for the shirt, even put his career on the line when he made that last ditch effort to deny the Algerians. He got injured and yet soldered on. Nigerians have been critical of the eagles in the past  for lacking the zeal and effort to compete, here we are with a guy who is ready to die on the pitch to make sure we win, instead of giving him the praise he deserves, we rather throw him under the bus. 

The goal we conceeded came as a result of Onazi going after Brahimi who cut back the ball to Bentaleb, unfortunately Etebo was out of position and the CBs were occupied with Slimani so they didn't press up to pressure Bentaleb. 8,5/10

Etebo =  What a footballer we have on our hands. This guy ran the show in midfield. His pace and power proved too much for the Algerians at times. He put in a shift today and crowned it all by chalking  an assist for the second goal. For those critical of Npfl players(cc Icon4s) , I hope you watched Etebo who was a player  for Warri Wolves just last year. Another dynamite we have in the Npfl last season was Nwobodo (watch out for him) 

8.5/10

Mikel Obi = It was a solid day in the office for the captian. His lack of game time showed abit in the first half but he picked it up in the second. He Oozed class and ran the Algerians down. He gassed out at the 70-75minute mark and was duely substituted. 8/10

Alex Iwobi = The young Arsenal man had a tough day today. He struggled in the first period because the Algerians had 2men on him all game. They certainly were scared of his abilities. He showed class when he was with the ball. And there I say he has the best first touch of any football player in the world at the moment. And that nasty piece of skill to out the Algerian guy on the poster will make a good Internet meme for awhile..  Oh dear!  8/10

Victor Moses =  incredible performance. This guy was like a tank today. Bejesus! He showed the Algerians clean pair of heels time after  time. They simply didn't know how to deal with him. Detailing 2 players to mark out Iwobi left Moses to run amork. Simply his best performance yet for the super Eagles. He should share Man of the match award with Uwa Echiejile. 20/10

Iheanacho = I don't want to say I told you so, but I can't help it. Ihenacho not a proper striker. His best position is playing off a striker. Playing him as the top striker neutralized his influence. He had no shot on target today and certainly was dominated by the Algerians aerially. However, I can see the sense in playing him up front today certainly because we needed the insurance of Etebo in midfield,hence Rohr had to do without Brown/Odion. 5/10

Gernot Rohr = The master tactician proved once more his tactical acumen. What a find by the Nff. His substitutions were understand and spot on! The timing of Musa's introduction was right on the money.

Such a shame Mr Rohr wasn't the chosen one immediately Keshi was sacked. He was the real MVP today. 10/10

Lol i was going to ask what u would score Moses if u gave Echiejile 10/10.

As for Etebo, i was one of those who championed his course during the U23 thread.He never disappoints. Sad we lost him to injury at the Olympics.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:26pm On Nov 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

Etebo covers ground and puts himself about... He was probably the best player in the middle today.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:27pm On Nov 12, 2016
tbaba1234:

So who do we drop na?

Or u would rather we continue with today's formation and positions for each player?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2016
Icon4s:

Ok recommend one pastror na.

David Oyedepo or Enoch Adeboye?
May be guru maharaj ji ah ah just kidding. I think you are right about Iheanacho, he wasn't that effective today in that position. The AM/SS is his best position, it brings out that flair in him.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Balogun and Bentaleb look alike.

If they exchanged jersey after the game. Some Uyo boys fit go stone Balogun thinking say na Bentalab.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by lakesidepapa(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I say leave him there. Judge him against a less organised defensive side. The Algerians were solid at the back. That was why it proved difficult for Iheanacho.

Remember his missed header?

I concur.! Playing him there will be a joker and this will bring less focus on our danger flanks.. He can also help in build-up and switch position with the player at his back and he's still deadly and can score goals, even against a solid defense.

What can we say than to give Glory to Baba God..

Kudos to the players, including the Keeper. It was a collective and joint effort. Moses my man smiley , the guy is on form of his life, Great effort from Mikel today, adding with a goal.. CHESHIT smiley Collection.

2games, 2wins and 6points. We are leading the group of the death with landslide, 4points ahead.. smiley wow.! we are moving closer to Russia. Winning two more games and we are in the world cup.

Algeria is Number one in Africa, How did this happen? Nobi dem we lay flat and flog today?

Anyway, it's God doing.. Congratulation to every stakeholders on this thread, you guys are great smiley
Believe me, I have learn a lot from this thread.., that's why I'm always a silent reader. You guys are great.. TheGoodjoe, Icon4s, Mickeal, bascovanllen, Thesupernerd smiley my guy, Tbaba, Safarigirl smiley our second lady after madam confun smiley Oga Joseph, terzerum, Oga Goldfish80, Mikron, AIG, Odegboaroli and other meaningful members. You guys are amazing, We own this winning and the progress of the Super eagles. smiley I salute u all.. Tuale.!!!

Looking for up for the next series of the qualifier Next year...................

Oshe Baba God..!!!

6 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by phamarsenal: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2016
we should knw d kind of coach we HV even before we started playing qualifiers rohr has been captivated by. d brilliance of etebo due to his spectacular showing at d olympics, he is a sure starter anytime any day barring any injuries or loss of form, so lets forget abt him being dropped, we re saying onazi has 4 lungs, etebo has 6, his stamina really helped us in d midfield today and freed obi Mikel from defensive duties

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by goldfish80(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
joseph1013:
Guys, we have to discuss o. Kelechi is not effective as a lone striker as seen in City and Eagles yet if he has to play as a SS, one of the guys in the midfield today would have to go (Etebo, Mikel, Onazi/Ndidi). How practicable is this?

cc: tbaba1234, thesupernerd, thegoodjoe, Michael2, goldfish80, icon4s, et al
Iheanacho's best position is not as a top striker. I think I've argued this out on this thread for several months now.
Playing him a striker will neutralise his impact. He is like Greizmann /Kaka. I think I've been very clear on this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2016
I have to say that Ndidi saved our asses in the 2nd half; because it would have been a different story if he wasn't introduced in the game.

I still can't fathom why the midfield was slack in pressing the Algerians for large parts of the 2nd half. That shouldn't happen again. I don't mind Etebo and Ndidi being our midfield pivot, with Mikel deployed as a CM or AM.

All the same, it was an exciting win for the SE.
Looking forward to the double-header vs Cameroon in August.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Apart from the cross from Shehu, Iheanacho did not get any clear cut chance from the midfield. That was how organised the Algerians were. I doubt we can categorise that as bad.

He lost the ball, didn't link up well and his touch was poor in some instances. If Ideye or Ighalo had a game like this we all go crazy.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2016
goldfish80:

8.5/10

Alex Iwobi = The young Arsenal man had a tough day today. He struggled in the first period because the Algerians had 2men on him all game. They certainly were scared of his abilities. He showed class when he was with the ball. And there I say he has the best first touch of any football player in the world at the moment. And that nasty piece of skill to put the Algerian guy on the poster will make a good Internet meme for awhile..  Oh dear!  8/10

so you gave Etebo and Onazi the same rating?! I wonder where you got this idea from

Etebo was our box to box today, a box to box is not tasked with covering the opposing midfielders. Onazi went out of position, Ekong and Omeruo were there to mark but Onazi had to joing the party
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2016
BascoVanVeli:

He lost the ball, didn't link up well and his touch was poor in some instances. If Ideye or Ighalo had a game like this we all go crazy.

my problem is that the guy is saying that Iheanacho will do well against less organised defenders, are we going to the world cup to play less organized defences? Or Cameroon is less organized? I don't understand if he thinks we are going to play Tanzania

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Jefersoun: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2016
phamarsenal:
we should knw d kind of coach we HV even before we started playing qualifiers rohr has been captivated by. d brilliance of etebo due to his spectacular showing at d olympics, he is a sure starter anytime any day barring any injuries or loss of form, so lets forget abt him being dropped, we re saying onazi has 4 lungs, etebo has 6, his stamina really helped us in d midfield today and freed obi Mikel from defensive duties
Please make it 8 Lungs, that guy was tireless. He has a monster mixed with a beast Organ.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Certitude(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2016
Mickael2:

my problem is that the guy is saying that Iheanacho will do well against less organised defenders, are we going to the world cup to play less organized defences? Or Cameroon is less organized? I don't understand if he thinks we are going to play Tanzania
iwobi wasn't really cool either. today just wasn't their day. for me, he strikes except we have success or maybe kayode.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
lakesidepapa:

I concur.! Playing him there will be a joker and this will bring less focus on our danger flanks.. He can also help in build-up and switch position with the player at his back and he's still deadly and can score goals, even against a solid defense.

What can we say than to give Glory to Baba God..

Kudos to the players, including the Keeper. It was a collective and joint effort. Moses my man smiley , the guy is on form of his life, Great effort from Mikel today, adding with a goal.. CHESHIT smiley Collection.

2games, 2wins and 6points. We are leading the group of the death with landslide, 4points ahead.. smiley wow.! we are moving closer to Russia. Winning two more games and we are in the world cup.

Algeria is Number one in Africa, How did this happen? Nobi dem we lay flat and flog today?

Anyway, it's God doing.. Congratulation to every stakeholders on this thread, you guys are great smiley
Believe me, I have learn a lot from this thread.., that's why I'm always a silent reader. You guys are great.. TheGoodjoe, Icon4s, Mickeal, bascovanllen, Thesupernerd smiley my guy, Tbaba, Safarigirl smiley our second lady after madam confun smiley Oga Joseph, terzerum, Oga Goldfish80, Mikron, AIG, Odegboaroli and other meaningful members. You guys are amazing, We own this winning and the progress of the Super eagles. smiley I salute u all.. Tuale.!!!

Looking for up for the next series of the qualifier Next year...................

Oshe Baba God..!!!
we thank God o. All fears don go now.

I like ur moniker-lakesidepapa(e de sweet for mouth).

(1) (2) (3) ... (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Princezibk, Joezinho, ouzo1(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.