Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,179 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11646095 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) ... (16144) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nigerian Sports Award 2018 is LIVE on SS9

Modified.
Dem for host this award for South Africa. Lol

Modified 2
Nothing we go do when we no go embarrass ourselves
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
From 2 days ago

Are Nigeria stronger without Victor Moses?
By Dami Ugbane, Special to ESPN

When Victor Moses announced his international retirement from Super Eagles duty in August, the decision shocked the Nigerian football community to its roots, few of whom had seen the decision coming.
Moses had appeared primed to play a key role as an experienced head in this young Nigeria side as the Eagles looked to return to the Africa Cup of Nations and make a big impact in Cameroon.
Moses cited family and club commitments as major reasons for calling time on his six-year international career, but Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr had revealed to KweséESPN days after the announcement he hoped Moses would reverse his decision.

"We spoke already and I hope that his decision is not definitive," the German began. "I think it depends on his motivation.
"If he really wants to commit himself again, he is welcome. Maybe the chance to win the AFCON is motivation. We will see."

A few months on, however, and the Eagles are coping just fine without Moses, who has dropped out of the picture - and is struggling for relevance - at Chelsea.
The results have been impressive, even if the team didn't truly convince against the Seychelles, and Moses's absence has allowed Rohr to blood several youngsters and integrate some new faces into the side.

Samuel Kalu, Henry Onyekuru and Samuel Chukwueze are the key beneficiaries, with all having been called up since Russia after missing the World Cup trip.
Had Moses, who has managed just 165 minutes of action for the Blues this term, stuck around, Rohr would have faced a tricky decision; should he have dropped the out-of-sorts wideman to allow one of the youngsters to flourish?

We'll never know what he would have gone for, although either way, Rohr would have had his critics, and Moses's retirement made his decision an easy one.
Admittedly, Moses's experience would have been an asset for this young Eagles side, and regardless of his underperformance, Rohr could have been tempted to have retained his services.
Kalu might still be waiting for his first cap, and Chukwueze for his first call-up.

Without Moses, Nigeria have been creating chances regularly and have scored an impressive 12 goals in four matches.
The widemen have been influential, with Musa scoring against Seychelles and Libya, Onyekuru against Liberia and Kalu against Liberia.

Girondins de Bordeaux wideman Kalu caught the eye against Seychelles, and while he appeared to overelaborate against Libya, he looks set to have a long international career ahead of him.
Onyekuru is also one to watch, and has returned to the squad as a late call-up to replace the injured Odion Ighalo. The upcoming Bafana Bafana clash could be the game in which he finally earns Rohr's full trust.

The Galatasary forward - curiously - was never listed in the same Nigeria squad as Moses in 2017, a clear indication his path to progression was blocked by the senior player.

Indeed, his caps against Togo and Algeria came when the Chelsea winger was unavailable. The retirement of Moses has seen him make four further Nigeria appearances, scoring a spectacular goal on his solitary start against Liberia, while also providing an assist for Kalu.
Finally, a decision to drop Onyekuru to the standby list for the upcoming gathering has led to a first call-up for exciting 19-year-old Villarreal winger Chukwueze.

The 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup winner is naturally left-footed with a low centre of gravity, who has an eye for the spectacular and can create chances almost out of nothing. He's perhaps the closest thing Nigeria have to a natural successor for Moses.
While the absence of Moses's experience in major clashes against other African giants in next year's showpiece may ultimately hurt the Super Eagles, for now, they're doing just fine without their Premier League-winning forward.
In fact, Moses's absence has actually allowed Rohr to assess some of his broader options in wide areas, and a multi-talented set of wingers will represent a real area of strength in Cameroon.

Source: KweseESPN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:20pm On Nov 16, 2018
Leon!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2018
Danielnino00:
Leon!!

Baddest!!

Came with a pen to his official signing at Brighton

SE James Bond!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:
From 2 days ago

Are Nigeria stronger without Victor Moses?
By Dami Ugbane, Special to ESPN

When Victor Moses announced his international retirement from Super Eagles duty in August, the decision shocked the Nigerian football community to its roots, few of whom had seen the decision coming.
Moses had appeared primed to play a key role as an experienced head in this young Nigeria side as the Eagles looked to return to the Africa Cup of Nations and make a big impact in Cameroon.
Moses cited family and club commitments as major reasons for calling time on his six-year international career, but Nigeria coach Gernot Rohr had revealed to KweséESPN days after the announcement he hoped Moses would reverse his decision.

"We spoke already and I hope that his decision is not definitive," the German began. "I think it depends on his motivation.
"If he really wants to commit himself again, he is welcome. Maybe the chance to win the AFCON is motivation. We will see."

A few months on, however, and the Eagles are coping just fine without Moses, who has dropped out of the picture - and is struggling for relevance - at Chelsea.
The results have been impressive, even if the team didn't truly convince against the Seychelles, and Moses's absence has allowed Rohr to blood several youngsters and integrate some new faces into the side.

Samuel Kalu, Henry Onyekuru and Samuel Chukwueze are the key beneficiaries, with all having been called up since Russia after missing the World Cup trip.
Had Moses, who has managed just 165 minutes of action for the Blues this term, stuck around, Rohr would have faced a tricky decision; should he have dropped the out-of-sorts wideman to allow one of the youngsters to flourish?

We'll never know what he would have gone for, although either way, Rohr would have had his critics, and Moses's retirement made his decision an easy one.
Admittedly, Moses's experience would have been an asset for this young Eagles side, and regardless of his underperformance, Rohr could have been tempted to have retained his services.
Kalu might still be waiting for his first cap, and Chukwueze for his first call-up.

Without Moses, Nigeria have been creating chances regularly and have scored an impressive 12 goals in four matches.
The widemen have been influential, with Musa scoring against Seychelles and Libya, Onyekuru against Liberia and Kalu against Liberia.

Girondins de Bordeaux wideman Kalu caught the eye against Seychelles, and while he appeared to overelaborate against Libya, he looks set to have a long international career ahead of him.
Onyekuru is also one to watch, and has returned to the squad as a late call-up to replace the injured Odion Ighalo. The upcoming Bafana Bafana clash could be the game in which he finally earns Rohr's full trust.

The Galatasary forward - curiously - was never listed in the same Nigeria squad as Moses in 2017, a clear indication his path to progression was blocked by the senior player.

Indeed, his caps against Togo and Algeria came when the Chelsea winger was unavailable. The retirement of Moses has seen him make four further Nigeria appearances, scoring a spectacular goal on his solitary start against Liberia, while also providing an assist for Kalu.
Finally, a decision to drop Onyekuru to the standby list for the upcoming gathering has led to a first call-up for exciting 19-year-old Villarreal winger Chukwueze.

The 2015 FIFA U-17 World Cup winner is naturally left-footed with a low centre of gravity, who has an eye for the spectacular and can create chances almost out of nothing. He's perhaps the closest thing Nigeria have to a natural successor for Moses.
While the absence of Moses's experience in major clashes against other African giants in next year's showpiece may ultimately hurt the Super Eagles, for now, they're doing just fine without their Premier League-winning forward.
In fact, Moses's absence has actually allowed Rohr to assess some of his broader options in wide areas, and a multi-talented set of wingers will represent a real area of strength in Cameroon.

Source: KweseESPN

Moses's retirement from the national team is turning out to be a blessing. If he was still around, the likes of Onyekuru, Kalu and Chukwueze won't be getting their opportunities.. The same way Uzoho won't have gotten his opportunity if Enyeama or any of the older goalies had returned.. The truth is there are some players in the national team who at some point become more of a liability than an asset.

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
ChrisKels:

Isn't this what we have been asking for? Bro the list is even getting ever longer and juicier too.

Ademola and Ojo will join latest, next month plus a fit Bazee. It's gonna be survival of the fittest(the best). I fear for Musa because any dip in form, then, the fans would remind him of the quality of the league he plies his trade by calling for his gead. Remember Nigeria has one of most vindictive and fastidious fans the planet earth can boast of.

Such is what we have yearned for Oh dear Chris... The evolution of this young "potentially Golden" generation is beyond level 6 now... Still got some levels to go... Lusciously exciting! wink

Cheers to the continued rise of a greater and sweeter Super Eagles and to the establishment of the masterpieces making up the future league of Extraordinary Hitmen in the Super Eagles...

4 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
How SA girls take qualify for this U-17 WC? Naija would have done better than this.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2018
Danielnino00:
Leon!!

Leon: That's my name Homie... Feeling my class?

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by do4luv14(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Leon: That's my name Homie... Feeling my class?

hmmmm Baba don return nah so so meme you dey dish is , chaiii
yara yara wia him dey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
AIG07:
With Etebo's injury, Agu and Ogu will likely start.

This is what our Midfield is reduced to. Who do we bring on to replace this guys if the need arises?

Well, what do I know. I just hope our Midfield is not over run by the Southies.

What do you think Mikael2?
I said the same thing the first time I saw the list but all I got was "Rohr knows best". I'm just thanking God that it's not Iwobi or even Samu that got injured. Those are our most creative players in camp at the moment.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
From earlier today in training at the FNB Stadium, Johannesburg...

Courtesy: @thenff

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lol... Yara Yara is fine. He's been occupied for quite some time too.

Good to see you too Sir Do4Luv... So what have you done for love today? wink

do4luv14:

hmmmm Baba don return nah so so meme you dey dish is , chaiii
yara yara wia him dey
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 7:55pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmmm...

Where is TheSuperNerd?
His dream of having Iheanacho, Success, Iwobi and Simon Moses(ISIS) in the Super Eagles at the same time has come true. Added to the above players are Osimhen, Samuel Chukwueze, Henry Onyekuru, Samuel Kalu... O boy, this calls for celebration. Who would have thought it will come so soon?

I'm only afraid of the caretaker in charge of these lads...

E be like se the dawn of a new Era is already knocking on our door.

Cc:Icon4s.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
AIG07:
With Etebo's injury, Agu and Ogu will likely start.

This is what our Midfield is reduced to. Who do we bring on to replace this guys if the need arises?

Well, what do I know. I just hope our Midfield is not over run by the Southies.

What do you think Mikael2?

I was called a hater for pointing this out. Our midfield already lacked pace and now it has even reduced further.

So we have to first analyse how these guys will play, I don't know if you watched the game between Real Betis and Barcelona, Busquets was reduced to a ballbl boy, Betis moved through the side of the pitch that is what I think the South Africans will do, and if they do can Agu be the guy that will run around the entire midfield to win balls? We know Iwobi cannot control the game so this will be a fast paced game all through. Can Agu and Ogu cope with all that? It remains to be seen though, but for me I doubt we will win this game with this midfield we have now

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by edi287: 7:58pm On Nov 16, 2018
Joebie:
Maybe I’ve not seen Kalu enough. But I would start Onyekuru rather on the left, and Musa on the right. Kalu should not be a starter IMO.

Can't start both with the midfield we have.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
Here is what my team will look like if I were to line the players up.

-------Akpeyi-----
Aina-Ekong-Balogun-Collins
---Agu----Ogu----
Musa-Iwobi-Simon
------Success------
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hmm. What if after we secure our ticket to the AFCON tomorrow our own Victor Moses announces that he has rescinded his decision about his retirement?.

What will be your reaction?.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
AIG07:
Hmmm...

Where is TheSuperNerd?
His dream of having Iheanacho, Success, Iwobi and Simon Moses(ISIS) in the Super Eagles at the same time has come true. Added to the above players are Osimhen, Samuel Chukwueze, Henry Onyekuru, Samuel Kalu... O boy, this calls for celebration. Who would have thought it will come so soon?

I'm only afraid of the caretaker in charge of these lads...

E be like se the dawn of a new Era is already knocking on our door.

Cc:Icon4s.

Chaaaiiii... One glass of choice wine for you Sir AIG.... Your memory is superb!!!!

Indeed I spoke about our very own ISIS (Iheanacho, Success, Iwobi, Simon M.) when the world was talking of terrorism in the middle East thanks to the original ISIS... Now time has brought it to pass. Funnily Samuel Chukwueze or even Samuel Kalu can be an alternative "S" in that ISIS formation... Lol...

Then the talks evolved between TheGoodJoe and I into the league of Extraordinary Hitmen, a gathering of the best and finest lethal attacking and creative talents for our Super Eagles' Big evolution and that is here too already and beginning to take firm shape and hopefully with time it will mature and bear thousands of fruits...

In fact... That memory of yours is blessed.... Cheers my good man...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2018
Curtisaxel7:
Hmm. What if after we secure our ticket to the AFCON tomorrow our own Victor Moses announces that he has rescinded his decision about his retirement?.

Lol. The doors are always open. But he'll have to fight for a starting shirt.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by FAMILY247(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2018
Sometimes u just have to pity South African football team. Their U-17 female team was the first to get to Uruguay like a week or two earlier and before then they went to Spain and prepared adequately as far football is concerned but at the end is almost resulting to a failed investment. They have the best league in Africa and with the aid of multichoice(DSTV) fantastic coverage as well but the quality of football is nothing to write home about. If Nigeria football was this poor you can be rest assured that Federal government and state government won't find it again.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by COOL10(m): 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
I've not seen Moses Simon in any of the pictures. Wasn't he invited?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
Mickael2:

I was called a hater for pointing this out. Our midfield already lacked pace and now it has even reduced further.

So we have to first analyse how these guys will play, I don't know if you watched the game between Real Betis and Barcelona, Busquets was reduced to a ballbl boy, Betis moved through the side of the pitch that is what I think the South Africans will do, and if they do can Agu be the guy that will run around the entire midfield to win balls? We know Iwobi cannot control the game so this will be a fast paced game all through. Can Agu and Ogu cope with all that? It remains to be seen though, but for me I doubt we will win this game with this midfield we have now
The bolded is my major concern...

Having a slow Ogu in the Middle paired by a tactically indiscipline player in Agu is nothing but a recipe for.......

How I wish Shehu is around. He would have been a better option in front of the back four.

On paper, we don't stand a chance...
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2018
FAMILY247:
Sometimes u just have to pity South African football team. Their U-17 female team was the first to get to Uruguay like a week or two earlier and before then they went to Spain and prepared adequately as far football is concerned but at the end is almost resulting to a failed investment. They have the best league in Africa and with the aid of multichoice(DSTV) fantastic coverage as well but the quality of football is nothing to write home about. If Nigeria football was this poor you can be rest assured that Federal government and state government won't find it again.
hahaha. Life ain't fair u know wink
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by AIG07: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2018
TheSuperNerd:

Chaaaiiii... One glass of choice wine for you Sir AIG.... Your memory is superb!!!!

Indeed I spoke about our very own ISIS (Iheanacho, Success, Iwobi, Simon M.) when the world was talking of terrorism in the middle East thanks to the original ISIS... Now time has brought it to pass. Funnily Samuel Chukwueze or even Samuel Kalu can be an alternative "S" in that ISIS formation... Lol...

Then the talks evolved between TheGoodJoe and I into the league of Extraordinary Hitmen, a gathering of the best and finest lethal attacking and creative talents for our Super Eagles' Big evolution and that is here too already and beginning to take firm shape and hopefully with time it will mature and bear thousands of fruits...

In fact... That memory of yours is blessed.... Cheers my good man...
Let's fantasize small, how will you line up these Football Terrorists group.?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:30pm On Nov 16, 2018
Hahahahaa.... Their maturity into full-blown football terrorists is still ongoing but as of now this is how I will line them up depending on whatever formation I choose...

In a 4-3-3... Mehn... That front three must have Samuel Chukwueze in the long run....

Now in a 4-3-3, these are my choice options which can be shuffled and with the hope that each one of them go on to be beastly and super in the long run...

First, It would be Onyekuru (LWF), Success (CF), Chukwueze (RWF)

Or it could be Onyekuru (LWF), Osimhen (CF), Chukwueze (RWF)

Or I could have Onyekuru (LWF), Iheanacho (CF), Chukwueze (RWF)... Here those two in Nacho and Samu with their two left feet coupled with their intelligence and speed of thought... Hmmmm... Yummy.

It could also be Simon Moses (LWF), Success (CF), Samuel Kalu (RWF).... The permutations involved are much and I could come up with many combos in attack in a 4-3-3 alone... How much more in a 4-2-3-1 and in a 4-4-2/4-4-1-1... It is beautiful to fantasize over but I hope this generation go on to truly fulfill her huge potentials.

AIG07:
Let's fantasize small, how will you line up these Football Terrorists group.?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by elyte89: 8:36pm On Nov 16, 2018
Curtisaxel7:

Wetin wan be our rxn b4..pass make we welcome am grin grin

If we like,make we write long epistles, e no go change anything cool
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by FAMILY247(m): 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2018
krattoss:
hahaha. Life ain't fair u know wink

Bro, I follow South African football to some extent and sometimes I just marvel at their different football programs, in fact the richest black man in SA has a youth league he uses his money to finance, they have different tournament across their provices or is it region and yet no results to show it.

Out of top 10 best University in Africa around 7 or 8 are South Africa university, yet you will be surprised that the margin in tech start up is insignificant given Nigerian poor education system.

It is one the reason good and honest people must come out and rescue these country, Nigeria is a country blessed with individuals that can make a difference but it is very sad that we have devils as leaders.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2018
Joebie:
Nigerian Sports Award 2018 is LIVE on SS9

Modified.
Dem for host this award for South Africa. Lol

Modified 2
Nothing we go do when we no go embarrass ourselves
Me sef dey wonder.

Abeg what did Omeruo do that made him to be the 2nd nominated for 2018 footballer of the year abeg? Why not make a male and female category instead of making it a general category knowing the obvious bias that would follow up?

The timing sef again.

NFF, are saying VicMo's reason for retirement us cos he wanted to live up to SarriBall's requirements. Sounds stale to accept as reason. Let them keep hiding the real reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
Earthquake2:

Baddest!!

Came with a pen to his official signing at Brighton

SE James Bond!
grin be hyping there o.

Me want to see playing time for his come new year. uncomfortable with the bench status.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2018
An Alternative thought... Borrowing some leaves from the French Set-up

#RSANGA

Guys and Ladies, please take a look at The French Formation today against their hosts, Holland in the Euro Nations league.....

It is like a 4-4-2 but with Mbappe pushing high up the final third with his world class blistering pace while Matuidi can balance that by joining the central midfield formation in combo with his own timed hard running bursts up the final third...

In the middle they have the tireless Kante and an Nzonzi who will hold the forte in the middle with Kante doing most of the movements.

Now looking at our Current Super Eagles team for the SA tie, we have an Etebo, an Ogu and an Agu. There are rumors that we may play two up front and if we do then I suggest we go with something a bit similar but not exactly like the French...

Up front, we start Musa (for his pace) alongside a foil in either Success or Iheanacho...

We play Iwobi as the Creative force from the left with freedom to cut into the centre at will, working in tandem with the central and defensive midfield duo of Etebo and Ogu. Etebo to do the Kante thing while Ogu to act Nzonzi-like and play steady in a deep holding role.
On the right, we play a Samuel Chukwueze for his super pace, speed of thought, high intelligence amd creative spark and his left foot from the right can be a joker for us against such a hard running South African team.

I picked Ogu ahead of Agu because he has the stamina to work with Etebo and last 90 mins as we would be playing that game at well over 1000m above sea level. The altitude will be quite high but we have played and won games at higher altitudes in Addis Ababa and Nairobi but not with the young and current squad.

This is just another alternative I thought about now... But shaa.... Time will tell what Rohr puts out tomorrow.

I believe Rohr and his crew have taken the altitude matter into consideration and checks as it will be a factor tomorrow. I hope our boys will be physically up to the challenge. Wishing us the best but it would be a hard game.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by daveP(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2018
Joebie:
How SA girls take qualify for this U-17 WC? Naija would have done better than this.
I'm lost at why we aren't there. What's happening to our football?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5098) (5099) (5100) (5101) (5102) (5103) (5104) ... (16144) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.