Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11611862 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) ... (16126) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2019
Humility017:

are you a policeman or a security personnel?
if yes...please there is somebody I want you to help me arrest on these thread....

Inspector Curtisaxel of the NL police force at your service Sir.

Please state your complaint. grin.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Curtisaxel7(m): 4:57pm On Jan 13, 2019
maidaboi:
Nigeria Football Federation Happy With
Kelechi's Progress In Portugal
How good is this guy

Are you talking about Kelechi Nwakali or which other Kelechi?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 5:00pm On Jan 13, 2019
Half time scores

Plateau utd-0 vs FCIU-0
Kwara-0 Vs sunshine- 1
Akwa-0 vs El kanemi-0
Enyimba- 1 vs MFM-0
Pillars-1 vs Heartland -0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by CaptainStephen(m): 5:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Oasis007:
grin
Kwara United vs Sunshine FC!
See bus like Red Brt bus for lagos.grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 5:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
FT
Bantu FC 1- Rangers 2

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 5:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
DrLikita12:
FT
Bantu FC 1- Rangers 2
it's nice to see a Nigeria club winning away from home. I love the spirit

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 5:18pm On Jan 13, 2019
zicky:
it's nice to see a Nigeria club winning away from home. I love the spirit

Yes it is. Hopefully they finish well next week.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by jieta: 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
Salami Happy To Join Saudi Second Division Club Al Qaisoma

 1 January 13, 2019 11:09 am

Nigerian forward Gbolahan Salami is delighted to have joined Saudi Arabian second division club, Al Qaisoma FC on a six months deal, reports Completesports.com.

Salami, 27, who previously played for Kazak club Irtysh Pavlodar last year is delighted with the opportunity.

“I’m happy to have made this switch and I hope to help the team avoid relegation at the end of the campaign,” Salami told Completesport.com.

Salami’s new club Al Qaisoma are currently 17th in the 20-team championship with 22 points from 20 matches.
They are just a point ahead of Al Ain, who are in the relegation zone in the Saudi second division.

He could make his debut for Al Qaisoma in Thursday’s Kings Cup clash against Al Fetah.

The forward who has been capped four times by the Super Eagles, previously featured for Shooting Stars Of Ibadan, Sunshine Stars, Warri Wolves and Enyimba in the Nigeria Professional Football League.
He has also played for Kups in Finland.
By Johnny Edward.https://www.completesports.com/salami-saudi-second-division-al-qaisoma/

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Etinosa1234: 5:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
jieta:

Nigerian forward Gbolahan Salami is delighted to have joined Saudi Arabian second division club, Al Qaisoma FC on a six months deal, reports Completesports.com.

Salami, 27, who previously played for Kazak club Irtysh Pavlodar last year is delighted with the opportunity.

“I’m happy to have made this switch and I hope to help the team avoid relegation at the end of the campaign,” Salami told Completesport.com.

Salami’s new club Al Qaisoma are currently 17th in the 20-team championship with 22 points from 20 matches.
They are just a point ahead of Al Ain, who are in the relegation zone in the Saudi second division.

He could make his debut for Al Qaisoma in Thursday’s Kings Cup clash against Al Fetah.

The forward who has been capped four times by the Super Eagles, previously featured for Shooting Stars Of Ibadan, Sunshine Stars, Warri Wolves and Enyimba in the Nigeria Professional Football League.
By Johnny Edward.https://www.completesports.com/salami-saudi-second-division-al-qaisoma/

I heard this guy was undisciplined

dats y his career went downhill
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 6:32pm On Jan 13, 2019
Akwa united with their foreign coach and big players still lost at home... grin

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:38pm On Jan 13, 2019
jieta:

Saudi Arabia, second league

Chai!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2019
Heartbreak Sunday.. cry

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
What are the qualifications of Rafael Everton? I do not think, a quality young coach will come and coach in Nigeria.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 6:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
tbaba1234:
What are the qualifications of Rafael Everton? I do not think, a quality young coach will come and coach in Nigeria.
Won Fed Cup with FCIU at his first try.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by profmathsland(m): 6:54pm On Jan 13, 2019
1. Most Controversial Poster: Komekn without any drop of doubt or emotivebias cheesy

2. Most Interactive Poster: Chriskels, Forgiveness, Icon4s.

3. Most Intelligent Poster: TheSupernerd. Very very very very very cerebral analyst and enjoyable to read most times if not all the time. Combines a beauty of beautiful penmanship, fun and many more. He is truly excellent.
Honorable mentions are Icon4s, TheGoodjoe, and Mujtahida. A couple more comes to mind but I have to pick a few.

4. Most Resourceful Poster: My top 5 are- Tbaba1234, TheSupernerd, Charlesemeka85, TheGoodjoe and ehhh, A tie among Icon4s, bascoVanVeli and Chriskels.

5. Most Respectful Poster: Tbaba1234, Kog45, Icon4s, and let me say Joebie.

6. Most Consistent Poster: Chriskels, Charlesemeka85, and also Tbaba1234.

7. Most Positive Poster: BascoVanVeli and TheSupernerd plus a mention pf TheGoodjoe.
Chriskels is also positive when it comes to our young players except when he is hitting the super eagles by loving up to Ivory coast most times.

8. Best Sense of Humor: Elyte89 for his consistently comedic comments and also TheSupernerd for his ability to give some of us a good laugh with his memes. He is our resident meme king and i honestly hace missed his memes in the past month or so.

9. Most Critical Poster: Forgiveness and Mickael2 lol

10. Nicest Poster: Generally, i would dash this to Joebie. Drlikita and icon4s also get honourable mentions for me in this category.

11. Most Influential Poster: Icon4s and possibly TheSupernerd too. But Icon4s is the true boss. He is father to the nerd going by their always exciting conversations.

12. Most Pro-Foreign Born Poster: charlesemeka85 for positive news about any foreign born and then Komekn for his bias which always lead him to downplay the local lads ot indigenous bred lads in Europe.

13. Most Pro-Naija League Poster: BascoVanVeli (king of the local scene), Drlikita12 (recently installed Queen of the local scene ) and finally, Dannycrusoe (the kingsguard of the local scene) - Been a while he showed up.

14. People's Favourite: Safarigirl

15. Most Sentimental: Komekn, fpr obvious reasons. I call it bad sentimentality. And also, bascoVanVeli for a kind of good sentimentality. He is sentimental in a positive way. Komekn is his opposite lol.

16. Notorious Silent Reader: HZwriters, me, Eseose9, lorazepam, and all members of the house of the #NotoriouslySilent

17. Impressive Thread Newbie: Mhoyorsawreh + Curtisaxel7 (When Curtis walked in, he disrespected the nerd and safarigirl knowing those two are among the very best we have here but he has grown into the thread more and seen contributing a bit more to football matters rather than attacking Iheanacho all the time. I am a keen observer and fan of the thread and hardly ever comments but I knpw this much).

18. Diehard Super Eagles Fan: TheSupernerd (His passion for the Green and white is now legendary ).

19. Best Friends: TheSupernerd and TheGoodjoe + Safarigirl (The Best Tag team Trio in my opinion )

20. Most Outstanding Poster: TheSupernerd

21. Overall Best Poster: TheGoodjoe

22. Top Dramatic Topics: The Kelechis (Iheanacho and Nwakali) + the quality of Samu Chukwueze

23. Honorable mentions : Terzurum5, Joseph1013, Orkpekyandega, Goldfish80, Etc.

Thanks for this fun opportunity and bye again.
#Back to the cave of notorious silence#

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2019
This ur long tori. Las las Ur nominations carry the same weight as that of any other moniker.

profmathsland:
1. Most Controversial Poster: Komekn without any drop of doubt or emotivebias cheesy

2. Most Interactive Poster: Chriskels, Forgiveness, Icon4s.

3. Most Intelligent Poster: TheSupernerd. Very very very very very cerebral analyst and enjoyable to read most times if not all the time. Combines a beauty of beautiful penmanship, fun and many more. He is truly excellent.
Honorable mentions are Icon4s, TheGoodjoe, and Mujtahida. A couple more comes to mind but I have to pick a few.

4. Most Resourceful Poster: My top 5 are- Tbaba1234, TheSupernerd, Charlesemeka85, TheGoodjoe and ehhh, A tie among Icon4s, bascoVanVeli and Chriskels.

5. Most Respectful Poster: Tbaba1234, Kog45, Icon4s, and let me say Joebie.

6. Most Consistent Poster: Chriskels, Charlesemeka85, and also Tbaba1234.

7. Most Positive Poster: BascoVanVeli and TheSupernerd plus a mention pf TheGoodjoe.
Chriskels is also positive when it comes to our young players except when he is hitting the super eagles by loving up to Ivory coast most times.

8. Best Sense of Humor: Elyte89 for his consistently comedic comments and also TheSupernerd for his ability to give some of us a good laugh with his memes. He is our resident meme king and i honestly hace missed his memes in the past month or so.

9. Most Critical Poster: Forgiveness and Mickael2 lol

10. Nicest Poster: Generally, i would dash this to Joebie. Drlikita and icon4s also get honourable mentions for me in this category.

11. Most Influential Poster: Icon4s and possibly TheSupernerd too. But Icon4s is the true boss. He is father to the nerd going by their always exciting conversations.

12. Most Pro-Foreign Born Poster: charlesemeka85 for positive news about any foreign born and then Komekn for his bias which always lead him to downplay the local lads ot indigenous bred lads in Europe.

13. Most Pro-Naija League Poster: BascoVanVeli (king of the local scene), Drlikita12 (recently installed Queen of the local scene ) and finally, Dannycrusoe (the kingsguard of the local scene) - Been a while he showed up.

14. People's Favourite: Safarigirl

15. Most Sentimental: Komekn, fpr obvious reasons. I call it bad sentimentality. And also, bascoVanVeli for a kind of good sentimentality. He is sentimental in a positive way. Komekn is his opposite lol.

16. Notorious Silent Reader: HZwriters, me, Eseose9, lorazepam, and all members of the house of the #NotoriouslySilent

17. Impressive Thread Newbie: Mhoyorsawreh + Curtisaxel7 (When Curtis walked in, he disrespected the nerd and safarigirl knowing those two are among the very best we have here but he has grown into the thread more and seen contributing a bit more to football matters rather than attacking Iheanacho all the time. I am a keen observer and fan of the thread and hardly ever comments but I knpw this much).

18. Diehard Super Eagles Fan: TheSupernerd (His passion for the Green and white is now legendary ).

19. Best Friends: TheSupernerd and TheGoodjoe + Safarigirl (The Best Tag team Trio in my opinion )

20. Most Outstanding Poster: TheSupernerd

21. Overall Best Poster: TheGoodjoe

22. Top Dramatic Topics: The Kelechis (Iheanacho and Nwakali) + the quality of Samu Chukwueze

23. Honorable mentions : Terzurum5, Joseph1013, Orkpekyandega, Goldfish80, Etc.

Thanks for this fun opportunity and bye again.
#Back to the cave of notorious silence#

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2019
Sad
Earthquake1:
Heartbreak Sunday.. cry

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Binary results
Danielnino00:
Half time scores

Plateau utd-0 vs FCIU-0

Kwara-0 Vs sunshine- 1

Akwa-0 vs El kanemi-0

Enyimba- 1 vs MFM-0

Pillars-1 vs Heartland -0
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2019
Utonwanne:

We are only divided within Nigeria. Outside Nigeria, we are One!

Y'all would sit in one corner of Lagos to say what you don't know.

A Togolese man knows who's Yoruba just like, a Chinese man knows who's Igbo from Nigeria.

Anyway, wake up from your slumber. Nigeria is not close to being united. Nigeria can't be united and, Ahmadu bello would prefer to hire an expatriate to fill a position in the northern civil service than an Igbo man, his fellow countryman.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

I dunno what point you are driving at,but once u are outside Nigeria, you won't be referred to as an Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba .. You are Nigerian

You mean nigériens don't know who's Igbo and who's Hausa?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2019
Icon4s:

Not true bro. They call all Nigerians "alatas".

They call only Yorubas alata cos of their penchant for pepper.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

They will call u a Nigerian...

You think the foreigners who are referred by their nationality in Nigeria don't come from another tribe in their own country??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
To me it’s just a little fun.
“Adults” can ignore
Earthquake1:
If I may ask, what is the use of this personal awards?

It does not add anything to the forum and it looks childish
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MajesticIgbo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

They will call u a Nigerian...

You think the foreigners who are referred by their nationality in Nigeria don't come from another tribe in their own country??

If you think a man from Niger republic doesn't know who's Hausa and who's not then, you're not serious.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2019
I don't want to believe that Villarreal will get relegated this season... But looking at their current position on the table,it doesn't look good for them.

Maybe this month could be a good one for Chukwueze to jump ship(to the right club of course )

But make we dy observe....
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Danielnino00(m): 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

If you think a man from Niger republic doesn't know who's Hausa and who's not then, you're not serious.

What has Nigeria republic and Hausa got to do with this now?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 7:43pm On Jan 13, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

Y'all would sit in one corner of Lagos to say what you don't know.

A Togolese man knows who's Yoruba just like, a Chinese man knows who's Igbo from Nigeria.

Anyway, wake up from your slumber. Nigeria is not close to being united. Nigeria can't be united and, Ahmadu bello would prefer to hire an expatriate to fill a position in the northern civil service than an Igbo man, his fellow countryman.
This is close to an unintelligent reply

Outside the shores of Nigeria, the average foreigner do not know what tribe makes up Nigerian. Heck we hear them say someone speaking Yoruba is speaking Nigerian!

stop this poopoo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Odunayaw(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2019
MajesticIgbo:

A man from Agadez,Niger doesn't know the difference.

Its just the same way some Nigerians do not know the tribal composition of Ghana even with our historical relationship

Now don't drag this further
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by zicky(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2019
#NPFL19 MATCHDAY 1 RESULTS
Kwara Utd 1-1 Sunshine Stars Enyimba 2-0 MFM Nasarawa Utd 1-0 Abia Warriors Plateau Utd 0-0 FCIU Kano Pillars 1-0 Heartland Akwa Utd 0-1 El-Kanemi
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 7:53pm On Jan 13, 2019
charlesemeka85:
oga it won't add a dollar to my bank account but all am saying is for those who take it up as a duty to post news updates related to the super eagles and Nigerian footballers in general should be encouraged by recognizing them through the mentions. some of the monikers you listed i doubt i have seen any make an update here from month to month
charlesemeka85:
oga it won't add a dollar to my bank account but all am saying is for those who take it up as a duty to post news updates related to the super eagles and Nigerian footballers in general should be encouraged by recognizing them through the mentions. some of the monikers you listed i doubt i have seen any make an update here from month to month
Charlesemeka85, the numero uno herald of good news, everybody knows that. Your position as the most resourceful, is not open to powwow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by MajesticIgbo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Danielnino00:

What has Nigeria republic and Hausa got to do with this now?

I'm only replying to you cos you can spell, unlike the other miscreant.

A Togolese, Nigérien man knows who's Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba. Whoever has a different opinion, I'm sure has never traveled beyond Lagos.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 13, 2019
Just saw this. Does Nigeria have any player as prolific as Rashford?

This guy is only 21.

We have a long way to go.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5375) (5376) (5377) (5378) (5379) (5380) (5381) ... (16126) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.