Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,650 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11948146 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) ... (16363) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Humility017:

is age cheating not evil....?
My chairman I don comot for the discussion.

Happy weekend.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Kog45(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Humility017:

is age cheating not evil....?
but I don't blame them much.....
so much to fight for...

anyway egbon hope my response didn't offend u?
trust yr Saturday is going on well
Baba no o.Respect.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 9:57am On Feb 09, 2019
Kog45:
Sir I think this longevity of youths players cut across not only Nigeria issue

Yes Casillas and Xavi have over 100 caps but can you say the same thing of Gabri who was highly rated at Nigeria 99.

Gabri dont need to have 100 caps before you will consider him having a wonderful career,the spanish national team is star studded from day one and i consider gabri as an average player who did well for him self

Gabri played about 150 games for barca and 100 for ajax and thats not bad, if a nigeria player had such stats i dont think you guys will consider it bad.

Just saying facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 9:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Humility017:

you're like one guy in the politics section...who see nothing wrong with Buhari...even should he asked for his woman...he will obliged...
sorry to digress too far ..
I drew up that comparism to explain your undying and blindfolded love for the super eagles and it's cadet teams..including the NPFL...
I don't wanna go into details with you...everyone knows that good pitches currently elude the NPFL...even the few good ones built over the years currently ravaging in decay as a result of poor maintenance culture...
I watched the super eagles play Congo in the PH liberty stadium some months back...even with the quick maintenance put in place the stadium was still an eyesore...
now you're trying to play claim that we have better stadia Mr. patriot

Again talking nonsense. I won't even waste my time with you again. You don't even read what anyone says, you just come up with more nonsense to talk.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:04am On Feb 09, 2019
Icon4s:

Firstly, the issue of longevity: Yes, most of the youth players fizzle out earlier than expected but that is a universal process although it varies across different continents. In some cases we are responsible for this as we are always so quick to throw out an older player from the national team once we see a new one.

Secondly, not all youth players progress well. It is not just an issue of age cheating. Do u know how many of Manu and Amuneke's boys that passed the MRI that have fizzled already and we have not heard anything about them again?

The Holland 2005 u talk about go round all national teams that took part in that tournament and point to me how many are still playing or are playing on the high stage. For instance, where is Ryan Babel and the rest of the Dutch players that took us to penalties in that tournament? You may want to cite the Argentine team but I can ask you " where are the Argentine players that played their U20 in 2009 and 2011? That 2005 Argentine U20 was a golden generation just like our 1993 U17 team and the Spanish team 1999 U20 team. Such crop of players come once in a while.

We have proud products of our youth system that are very much still balling. Players like Ahmed Musa, Kenneth Omeruo, Ogenyi Onazi, Shehu Abdulahi, Moses Simon, Wilfred Ndidi, Semi Ajayi and Jamilu Collins are some of the U20 players of 2011 & 2013 that we harvested and we are reaping from their performances today. And this crop do not look like they won't make it to the next WC.

Somebody coming here to tell us that we should expect nothing from our age grade teams is totally baseless and mischievous.

List of Argentina 2011 world youth championship players still playing at the top level

German pazella ......Fiorentina
Roberto Pereyra.............. watford
Erik lamela............... tottenham
Facundo Ferreyra.................. espanyol

Emiliano martinez the arsenal goalkeeper sent out on loan to a championship team,still trying to remember.

Concerning argentina 2009 team,i am not sure if they made it to that tournament.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

The Netherlands squad during the 2005 there was a certain albino guy that did well in that tournament but the guy is no where to be found 4 years after that tournament he career is on the cross road side ,only Ryan babel ,urby emmanuelson had a better career from that squad

There are so many players from the Argentina 2009 and 2011 squad still playing at the top ,there are quite few of them from the 2005 that lasted like zabaleta most of them are 33 now .

Stop talking about Moses Simon shebi he is still 23 ? Omeruo might last maybe ndidi also ,make those players reach 30 years then I can talk

I don't believe in MRI scan to be sincere

Wait oo ,did you say Ryan babel didn't have a successful career ,are you kidding me sir ?

Is it the same 32 year old Ryan babel that is still playing for the Dutch team and got 54 caps ?

Same Ryan babel is playing for Fulham right now ?

Same Ryan babel that played almost 100 games for Liverpool in 4 seasons ?

If there is any set of naija 2005 team that played top football and was more successful than Ryan babel its only obi mikel and no one else .

Rick Kruijs, commonly known as Rick Kruys, (born 9 May 1985 in Utrecht) is a Dutch former professional footballer who played as a midfielder.

On 7 February 2016, he announced his retirement from professional football, becoming academy trainer of FC Utrecht after the running season. Kruys is also active as an assistant coach and player for VV De Meern, playing in the Dutch Derde Divisie.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:30am On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

List of Argentina 2011 world youth championship players still playing at the top level

Emiliano martinez the arsenal goalkeeper sent out on loan to a championship team,still trying to remember.

Concerning argentina 2009 team,i am not sure if they made it to that tournament.

Icon4s is right when we talk about the longevity of youth team players. For instance, the Nigeria '99 set had the likes of Xavi, Casillas and Machena to the best of my knowledge playing at the very highest stage for long.

You can see your list of the Argentine team in 2011. Maybe Five from a whole squad. You are not disproving him but emphasizing his point. The Europeans/South Americans have better structure to do well and many still fall along the line. So Nigerians falling along the line is not peculiar to us.

Finally, the precision of the MRI scan is very high and scientifically proven as accurate to a high percentage. I will always believe scientific reports over them say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2019
Humility017:

you're so obsessed with immediate results...
you talk with both sides of your mouth sometimes...was thinking you're an objective and honest pal when it comes to football analysis.
look at those guys...and tell me their quality and their age...
what's the essence of having an overage team filled with less quality players...

we deserve better...we need success in the long run not just immediate success...
we need players that we will gradually infused into the super eagles and will still serve us 10 years extra...

what's the essence of parading players for under 20 tourney...older than Iwobi.
manu garba served us players who are still playing for the super eagles...I can point to 7 members of that squad who are potently ripe for the super eagles or are currently playing in the super eagles from that manu garba team....

the highest and best I have seen from any Nigeria past under 20 team...

Manu Garba gave us an interesting under 20 Youth Afcon to watch and enjoy... with his total attacking football we won' the youth afcon without playing panic football...we won same Senegal..that Aigbogun and his gang are frightening over.....
remember Awoniyi with a brace in that encounter we won 3 nil despite them being the host nation...
and won them again in the final

Now let me make it plain, I pointed out that Rohr gets results and you all scream that is all that matters, now that Aigbogun is getting results you have now started screaming poor performance failing to factor in the poor pitch and all what not. For you to complain please try to be objective, my university pitch is twice as good as that(at least it was when I was there), I can tell you that absolutely no NPFL pitch is as bad as that pitch so you were expecting champagne football? Do you know that Paul has at least 7-10 new players that will readily be added before the world cup? When they play in a better pitch with all their players available and they are still poor I will be the first to call for the sack of the coach irrespective of the scoreline. As at now qualifying is vital, qualifying is not an immediate result Oga, qualifying gives us the opportunity to expose these players to the highest stage they can think of now. So what if Paul had played champagne football and due to the bad nature of the pitch mistakes were made and the team loses? First of all yoy won't even say the team played well, you will crucify him and rightly so a lot of our young players who will have used that opportunity to make their big moves(just like Dominic Solanke did) will be deprived of that. So like I said, I cannot judge Paul's team because of their performance on that sorry pitch, when they play in a better field come back let us talk about it. For now they won on that pitch, end of the matter.

Please how many players from Man Garba's team are in the SE? Then how many are regulars? First of all, absolutely no player that played for that team is in the first eleven of the SE, then I think only Iheanacho and Success are even in the team as a whole, Siasia's team produced TT and Mikel who both played for a long time, TT played till 2012 and you cannot name the top 3 left backs ever for Nigeria without his name, same for Mikel. In fact TT was playing in 2014 and 2018 and if not for the fact that he got injured in 2014 and we got a new shinning toy before the 2018 tourney and decided to do away with every other older player he would have gone to the world cup and he would have done better than Oshaniwa and Idowu. So the fact that he didn't play long enough for the SE is down to what the coaches want, if not we would have been talking about 2006-2018. Then there is also Efe Ambrose, Apam was at some point Yobo's main defensive pair in the SE, Adeleye came in with his singlet and paired with Yobo and Shittu at some point as well. If not for Chibuzor Okonkwo's death he would have been a mainstay in the right back role. Anichebe retired from international duties, if not he was a good player who played for years. Bros when it comes to achievements, Garba's team has not come anywhere close to achieving what Siasia's team achieved, next time actually try to research before you conclude

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 10:33am On Feb 09, 2019
BascoVanVeli:

Again talking nonsense. I won't even waste my time with you again. You don't even read what anyone says, you just come up with more nonsense to talk.

Couldn't have put it any better
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:34am On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Icon4s is right when we talk about the longevity of youth team players. For instance, the Nigeria '99 set had the likes of Xavi, Casillas and Machena to the best of my knowledge playing at the very highest stage for long.

You can see your list of the Argentine team in 2011. Maybe Five from a whole squad. You are not disproving him but emphasizing his point. The Europeans/South Americans have better structure to do well and many still fall along the line. So Nigerians falling along the line is not peculiar to us.

Finally, the precision of the MRI scan is very high and scientifically proven as accurate to a high percentage. I will always believe scientific reports over them say.

He was asking of the 2011 team maybe he think they will be no where to be found by now

I am sure 90 percent of people here heave heard of all this players
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 10:37am On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Rick Kruijs, commonly known as Rick Kruys, (born 9 May 1985 in Utrecht) is a Dutch former professional footballer who played as a midfielder.

On 7 February 2016, he announced his retirement from professional football, becoming academy trainer of FC Utrecht after the running season. Kruys is also active as an assistant coach and player for VV De Meern, playing in the Dutch Derde Divisie.

Thank you for this information

I think I was wrong about the guy sha ,just checked his profile ,he played for below average teams sha ,he didn't live up to the hype

E no even get 1 cap for holland
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

Gabri dont need to have 100 caps before you will consider him having a wonderful career,the spanish national team is star studded from day one and i consider gabri as an average player who did well for him self

Gabri played about 150 games for barca and 100 for ajax and thats not bad, if a nigeria player had such stats i dont think you guys will consider it bad.

Just saying facts.

Gabri fell off the way side. By 2006, his career was over at Barcelona when Xavi's career was getting started. He was like the bright light of the team.

Christian Timm was also like that in Nigeria '99. He was like the gem. Albright also of USA, P. Costa of Portugal.

It is not about playing games but being in the leagues of Ronaldinho, Xavi, Casillas, Forlan etc. The above guys did not leave up to it and were not in the league of the later who were equally young stars like them but rose to be legends in the game.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 11:17am On Feb 09, 2019
Tielemans will start for Leicester city

That means Ndidi will go back to defensive midfielder

Good

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

He was asking of the 2011 team maybe he think they will be no where to be found by now

I am sure 90 percent of people here heave heard of all this players

Hearing is not the problem but the players lasting long on the top of the World stage. Many fall along the way side. Ours is very bad because our local league is not good enough to give our players the needed boost.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 11:58am On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Hearing is not the problem but the players lasting long on the top of the World stage. Many fall along the way side. Ours is very bad because our local league is not good enough to give our players the needed boost.

Player wey dey play for fiorentina first team at the age of 28 go last for football bros ,such player will play till 34/35 at the top

Those Argentina players I mentioned won't fade away sir
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Gabri fell off the way side. By 2006, his career was over at Barcelona when Xavi's career was getting started. He was like the bright light of the team.

Christian Timm was also like that in Nigeria '99. He was like the gem. Albright also of USA, P. Costa of Portugal.

It is not about playing games but being in the leagues of Ronaldinho, Xavi, Casillas, Forlan etc. The above guys did not leave up to it and were not in the league of the later who were equally young stars like them but rose to be legends in the game.

Oga you don't need to be at the league of Ronaldinho and co ,no b everybody go be world class player ,you don't need to be in the league of those players before you consider your self having a wonderful career

Why won't his career be over when he was at Barcelona and being a average player ?

Mind you sir Xavi and Gabri are of the same age and one is better than the other so it's a simple thing
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2019
Earthquake1:
Tielemans will start for Leicester city

That means Ndidi will go back to defensive midfielder

Good

So line up for tomorrow game don comeout today ?

Wonderful
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mickael2:

Now let me make it plain, I pointed out that Rohr gets results and you all scream that is all that matters, now that Aigbogun is getting results you have now started screaming poor performance failing to factor in the poor pitch and all what not. For you to complain please try to be objective, my university pitch is twice as good as that(at least it was when I was there), I can tell you that absolutely no NPFL pitch is as bad as that pitch so you were expecting champagne football? Do you know that Paul has at least 7-10 new players that will readily be added before the world cup? When they play in a better pitch with all their players available and they are still poor I will be the first to call for the sack of the coach irrespective of the scoreline. As at now qualifying is vital, qualifying is not an immediate result Oga, qualifying gives us the opportunity to expose these players to the highest stage they can think of now. So what if Paul had played champagne football and due to the bad nature of the pitch mistakes were made and the team loses? First of all yoy won't even say the team played well, you will crucify him and rightly so a lot of our young players who will have used that opportunity to make their big moves(just like Dominic Solanke did) will be deprived of that. So like I said, I cannot judge Paul's team because of their performance on that sorry pitch, when they play in a better field come back let us talk about it. For now they won on that pitch, end of the matter.

Please how many players from Man Garba's team are in the SE? Then how many are regulars? First of all, absolutely no player that played for that team is in the first eleven of the SE, then I think only Iheanacho and Success are even in the team as a whole, Siasia's team produced TT and Mikel who both played for a long time, TT played till 2012 and you cannot name the top 3 left backs ever for Nigeria without his name, same for Mikel. In fact TT was playing in 2014 and 2018 and if not for the fact that he got injured in 2014 and we got a new shinning toy before the 2018 tourney and decided to do away with every other older player he would have gone to the world cup and he would have done better than Oshaniwa and Idowu. So the fact that he didn't play long enough for the SE is down to what the coaches want, if not we would have been talking about 2006-2018. Then there is also Efe Ambrose, Apam was at some point Yobo's main defensive pair in the SE, Adeleye came in with his singlet and paired with Yobo and Shittu at some point as well. If not for Chibuzor Okonkwo's death he would have been a mainstay in the right back role. Anichebe retired from international duties, if not he was a good player who played for years. Bros when it comes to achievements, Garba's team has not come anywhere close to achieving what Siasia's team achieved, next time actually try to research before you conclude

Na guardian newspaper you write so

Who get strength to read wetin you write

Before person go read this one finish the person go don faint
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

Oga you don't need to be at the league of Ronaldinho and co ,no b everybody go be world class player ,you don't need to be in the league of those players before you consider your self having a wonderful career

Why won't his career be over when he was at Barcelona and being a average player ?

Mind you sir Xavi and Gabri are of the same age and one is better than the other so it's a simple thing

Gabri as a young star was a stellar kid. If I remember correctly, Gabri outclassed Ronaldinho in the group opener between Brazil and Spain. He was someone that looked he would last big time and fell off Barcelona not long before Ronaldinho became king of Barca.

Others who were expected to be big too even fell off faster. All I am saying is that it is not peculiar to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Gabri as a young star was a stellar kid. If I remember correctly, Gabri outclassed Ronaldinho in the group opener between Brazil and Spain. He was someone that looked he would last big time and fell off Barcelona not long before Ronaldinho became king of Barca.

Others who were expected to be big too even fell off faster. All I am saying is that it is not peculiar to Nigeria.

Alright ,understood .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 1:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mickael2:

Whew! Jesus, I had a hard time scrolling past this

I'm making the task double for fellow threaders, happy Saturday grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
Kog45:
Sir I think this longevity of youths players cut across not only Nigeria issue

Yes Casillas and Xavi have over 100 caps but can you say the same thing of Gabri who was highly rated at Nigeria 99.

Gabri had a long career. He just was not good enough for Spain.

Some youth players do not develop well.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Youth players fall off, that is normal.

However, those that make it to the national team if they truly young can play for a long time.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 2:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
It's Saturday, who's playing and who's not!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
Iwobi in the starting lineup for Arsenal

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 4:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
Iwobi scores via a deflection

5 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ibe is not a good player. Nigeria dodged a bullet there

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

I can bet that not up to 60% of peeps here know half of those names u mentioned.

U even mentioned only 4 out of entire sqaud of 23 players. What happened to the others? Have their longevity expired.

From that same 2011 WYC I can also only mention:

Kenneth Omeruo
Ahmed Musa
Ogenyi Onazi
Ramon Azeez(partially)

My point is the issue of longevity is not restricted to Nigeria. Age cheating or no age cheating.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 4:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mickael2:
Iwobi scores via deflection

No matter how he scored the goal, it counts for him - deflection or not.

Let's stop this act of degrading our players' efforts with all these type of comments. sad

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 4:28pm On Feb 09, 2019
Iwobi scores!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
tbaba1234:

First of all, not all youth stars make it. That is clear. However, those that do in Europe serve their countries for a long time. The same does not apply here for the most part. I expect this trend to improve with MRI tests for under 17 which helps us reduce the age but for under 20, it is unlikely to change.

Also, you can not compare Nigeria with European countries. They have teams for every age group and established leagues. It is much harder for an under 20 player in Europe to make the national team than an under 20 in Nigeria. The under 20 in Europe has to compete with under 21 players and other players coming through the ranks. In Nigeria, our under 20 players have an advantage because they get national exposure and potentially european moves, this makes them more likely to play for the national team. We do not have a strong league or youth system that compliments this.

Nigeria 99, Spain produced Iker Casillas and Xavi, both of whom went on to have over 100 caps. That is the longevity, we are taking about .

Just like Our Japan 93 U17 squad produced Kanu, Babayaro and Oruma. Who played at the very highest levels and were withing the national team circle across 2 decades.

I understand your point of view but this issue of longevity or lack of it is not unique to Nigeria.

However someone saying we should not have any hopes on this current U20 because our age grade teams don't produce players for the SE is total trash.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 4:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Maja on the bench for Bordeaux, in line to make his debut.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5494) (5495) (5496) (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) ... (16363) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: mank1234(m), superbloke(m), Suzzytee05(f), Lyster360(m), mekabuachi, Stillwater10, ThanosKilla(m), do4luv14(m), CornOak(m), TheGoodJoe(m) and 12 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.