Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,329 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5500) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11787433 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) ... (16195) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by khunz: 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ghana U-20 coach shouting all over the media that he will come home with a medal,well he just won his group's BRONZE MEDAL!!!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

We all know Argentina players will always last longer than our players

60 percent of people here will not know those player ,ask me why ?

They are Epl fans who don't notice others league

The rest are ogogoro parlor fans

How can to say 60'percent no no those players ,I know you are trying to run away from the truth

Swear say you no no lamela or the watford guy

Chief please stop being sentimental and face facts

Me like naija players pass you but I will speak the truth

What about the fiorentina guy ? How many eagles player can make fiorentina first team ? If I will mention not more than 2 .

The Nigeria players you mention ,I doubt they will make watford team Tottenham or fiorentina

Musa will try ,the rest are just there

Oga icon if you see truth dey talk truth abeg

You are the one that needs to talk truth here.

You came up with a false 90% stuff which is why I came up with the 60%. Yes almost every one here would know Erik Lamalla but I can bet u that the vast majority may not have heard the names of the other 3.

You mentioned 4 Argentine players and I mentioned 4 Nigerian players. So who is lying here? Which other truth again are u talking about?

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ikuowem Uti should look me in the eye and tell me he's less than 20 years grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
khunz:
Ghana U-20 coach shouting all over the media that he will come home with a medal,well he just won his group's BRONZE MEDAL!!!

Hahaha I saw that his interview. Mali will always beat Ghana no matter what level.
That was the fear of so many Ghanaian fans going into this game.

The future of Ghanaian Football is so bleak
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Unlimited22: 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 6:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
These Burnley guys are so strong chai!!

Their strikers are like wrestlers
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 6:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Earthquake1:
Balogun not even on the bench for Brighton against Burnley

Even Success. embarassed
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2019
Icon4s:

You are the one that needs to talk truth here.

You came up with a false 90% stuff which is why I came up with the 60%. Yes almost every one here would know Erik Lamalla but I can bet u that the vast majority may not have heard the names of the other 3.

You mentioned 4 Argentine players and I mentioned 4 Nigerian players. So who is lying here? Which other truth again are u talking about?

Lol

Please tell me the false stuff I came up with and I will gladly correct my self

So oga icon you don't know the watford guy right ?

Smiles
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
klexycole:

Even Success. embarassed

Both injured

Success failed a late fitness test

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by ChrisKels: 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Icon4s:

Hahaha I saw that his interview. Mali will always beat Ghana no matter what level.

At all levels, Mali = eternal nemesis of Ghana.

Trust me, I knew the outcome of this match even bfor it was played. Good to see Koita still balling for both RB Salzburg and this Mali U20, after that Chile battle against our Eaglets.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 6:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mickael2:

This is an extremely stupid comment. So was it not via a deflection? Found out that nobody was willing to upload the fact that he scored almost five minutes after he did which I eventually did, giving details as to how he scored then this? Una sense sha tire me

I don't exchange insults sir. I only stated my opinion which I am entitled to. You should stop seeing people as your antagonist.

Have a good evening sir. smiley

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by klexycole(m): 6:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

Both injured

Success failed a late fitness test

Oh! Never knew. Thanks for the information.

Wishing them a quick recovery. smiley

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
Icon4s:

They are our rivals, rather than gloat, I pity them. We were once in their shoes. Their academies are not producing at all. While ours are popping out players everywhere in Europe. Time and chance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake1: 7:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Truidstar:

They are our rivals, rather than gloat, I pity them. We were once in their shoes. Their academies are not producing at all. While ours are popping out players everywhere in Europe. Time and chance.

The FA, always the FA
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 7:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
There is nothing to celebrate here. I don’t understand the Ghana hating.
We’ve also had times we failed to qualify. They will come back to fight another day. Na now una suppose to dey argue Samu here and there.

khunz:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:
Thank God iwobi scored today

As far as i am concerned iwobi is not having a bad season,i said that last week

As for that drug additct, he hates iwobi so much

He wont dare to quote me, he is a living to see iwobi down, i will be waiting for his useless excuse today.

Please, enough of the abuse. You are a brilliant analyst with a sound critical mind that makes reading your writings enjoyable. Do not ruin it with negative words filled with animosity.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
khunz:

What kind of wickedness is this. Please cool down, the Ghanaians are our brothers. We should all feel sad for them. Not happy. But let me just laugh at your comment. Too savage.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Please, enough of the abuse. You are a brilliant analyst with a sound critical minds that makes reading your writings enjoyable. Do not ruin it with negative words filled with animosity.

Thanks.

I will respect you because I have never seen you insulted anyone .

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by SlayerForever: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mickael2:

I could have said something like 'Iwobi with a lucky goal' or maybe 'that should have been an own goal'. But how is 'Iwobi scores via a deflection' a bad comment? I really don't get it.

My Most Critical! I like it though. It's a nice counter-balance to the overly sentimental and over patriotic posts here.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
ChrisKels:

I know the bolded is for Mickael2, hence I should steer clear buh, to me, the only one who sounds like a drug addict in here is one temperamentally, unruly fellow we all know. He is so uncultured that every one in here perceives him as someone from the gutters. Out of desperation, he even has another account(Mbjane) that he uses to act as a good cop whenever his ass is on fire under his main account grin. My only advice to that fellow is the image below;

I could have sworn he wasn't referring to me though. When did I start having conversations with the likes of him? I think there was someone he was arguing with yesterday or he was just unnecessarily high on something
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by khunz: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2019
I only summarized the views of Ghanaian sport lovers.They believe the coach should focus on qualifying from the group first before medal talk,hence I said ' he won bronze' and not the black satellite as a team.

Joebie:
There is nothing to celebrate here. I don’t understand the Ghana hating.
We’ve also had times we failed to qualify. They will come back to fight another day. Na now una suppose to dey argue Samu here and there.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Mickael2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
klexycole:

I don't exchange insults sir. I only stated my opinion which I am entitled to. You should stop seeing people as your antagonist.

Have a good evening sir. smiley

Let me explain something to you. I get that you have your opinion and all what not, but when you go about misinterpreting what I said, sorry that is not your opinion, that is a criminal office and I have every right to tell you you are saying nonsense. If I say the sky is blue and you say it is white, fine that's your opinion, can never be said to be stupid. But when I now say the sky is blue and you now say it is hatred that made me utter such then sorry that is no longer an opinion but an attack on my person.

Sorry for the harsh words though but next time do not comment

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Meliforme: 8:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Curtisaxel7:

Iwobi picked the ball from the center circle, beat four opposing players before rounding the keeper and firing into the top right corner of the net.

Shebi na wetin una wan hear? grin
You can say that again and again, just like a prophecy, for in no time, Iwobi will record such a performance.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:19pm On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

Did you mean the banku boys ?
who else if not them. They were just parading Rasta up and down..single chance, dem no create.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2019
mostob:
who else if not them. They were just parading Rasta up and down..single chance, dem no create.

Lol chai

Make una leave our neighbors oo
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
ChrisKels:

At all levels, Mali = eternal nemesis of Ghana.

Trust me, I knew the outcome of this match even bfor it was played. Good to see Koita still balling for both RB Salzburg and this Mali U20, after that Chile battle against our Eaglets.

Lol at bolded. Same with me and also a lot of Ghanaian fans.

Mali always beat them. I don't know how Mali usually does it. But when Ghana wants to play Nigeria one kind of Spirit will just enter them and they would want to die on the pitch.

Before the kickoff between Mali and Ghana one fan already said it would be better to lose to Mali than to lose to "Alata" grin. I just laughed. They would rather eat rat poison than to lose to Nigeria. Trust me on that. grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Joebie: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ok I get u. Sorry for misunderstanding u earlier
khunz:
I only summarized the views of Ghanaian sport lovers.They believe the coach should focus on qualifying from the group first before medal talk,hence I said ' he won bronze' and not the black satellite as a team.

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
andrew444:

Lol chai

Make una leave our neighbors oo
had it been we were in their shoe,they won't spare us bro. Burundi fall my hand yesterday, dem suppose send those RSA people home.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

What kind of wickedness is this. Please cool down, the Ghanaians are our brothers. We should all feel sad for them. Not happy. But let me just laugh at your comment. Too savage.

Ghanaians that will support any team that players against Nigeria?

If you don't know they are more pained because Nigeria made it through. If we had also crashed out like them they would have felt a lot better.

Na ChrisKels Sabi them wella grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by fabyom: 8:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Naija guys Sha. Why do you guys always turn little disagreement to invective! We should try and diverge our opinions without resulting to diatribe but equanimity.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 8:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
mostob:

Plus dancing "yeye" village dance against Burkina Faso. That is the only thing they do so perfectly. grin
Sotay my wife even asked "those are the Ghanaians right"? grin
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 8:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
Icon4s:

Plus dancing "yeye" village dance against Burkina Faso. That is the only thing they do so perfectly. grin
Sotay my wife even asked "those are the Ghanaians right"? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5497) (5498) (5499) (5500) (5501) (5502) (5503) ... (16195) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Suzzytee05(f), Amedino99(m), Joezinho and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.