Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (5687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11942059 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) ... (16354) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 2:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

What are we in a hurry to ease Mikel out when he has been a pillar for the team all these while? All the call for a better option for Mikel yielded nothing. Iwobi lacks the idea to control the midfield from the creative perspective and a lot of times not cohesive with the team.

At this time we are trying to build Iwobi for the creative midfield role, it would have been best to have Mikel on ground for Iwobi to learn from.

We are lacking smooth combinative plays upfront and someone who knows how to tie the team together with simple passes.

Even if we want to keep Iwobi, Mikel's versatility to play multiple midfield roles makes him an asset to the team.

Another factor is his leadership quality. For a player showing so much quality in England now, easing him off is totally a wrong option.

Okay bro. I agree with you on two things....leadership and versatility.

However, what I disagreed with many is the fact that if he doesn't play, then we may not go far at the AFCON. That's want they make it look like.

My question now is; what if he decides not to feature at the AFCON? What next??
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:50pm On Mar 28, 2019
darkelf:

Okay bro. I agree with you on two things....leadership and versatility.

However, what I disagreed with many is the fact that if he doesn't play, then we may not go far at the AFCON. That's want they make it look like.

My question now is; what if he decides not to feature at the AFCON? What next??

We march on but we will be going weaker as a team than we actually are.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 3:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

We march on but we will be going weaker as a team than we actually are.

But I think we still have a chance of winning it without him. I may be wrong though but i am banking on the guys to step up if it ever comes to that.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 3:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
darkelf:

But I think we still have a chance of winning it without him. I may be wrong though but i am banking on the guys to step up if it ever comes to that.

Without Mikel our midfield is actually poor

Etebo and Iwobi can't match up to the best midfields in Africa
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 3:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Omo, Siasia was brought in to salvage a sinking ship. Each time they call on him, it's always after the qualification had already started and going back: either against Guinea or against Egypt. Let them give the job and leave him alone for about 2 years then we'll be in a better position to assess him. And by the way, they should also give him freehand to select his backroom staff just as they are doing with Rohr. When Siasia asked for Simon Kalika to assist him, the NFF denied his request but the same NFF has allowed Rohr to work his foreign assistants!

Talk about double standards!

O pari

Earthquake2:

You mean the Siasia that couldn't beat Guinea to qualify us for the Afcon?

How many matches has Siasia won as a first team coach?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Earthquake2:
Super Eagles coach, Rohr names four strikers to represent Nigeria in Egypt

Head coach of the Super Eagles, Gernot Rohr has disclosed the four strikers that will represent Nigeria at the 2019 African Cup of Nations, AFCON, in Egypt.

The AFCON will begin on 21st June with the final set for 19th July.

According to Rohr, the four strikers that will represent Nigeria in Egypt are: Odion Ighalo, Paul Onuachu, Victor Osimhen, and Kelechi Iheanacho.

Speaking on the strikers that will represent Nigeria in Egypt, Rohr was quoted by Allnigeriasoccer as saying: ”On strikers, we are very happy with what Osimhen did against Libya. He was supposed to play with us against Egypt on Tuesday, to come in at least but he played on Monday against Libya so he was not in the game. No injury.

”For Ighalo, his ankle is getting better and he was ready to help at the end of the match against Egypt. Also Paul Onuachu.

”We now have three good strikers, also we have Kelechi with a left foot.

”We don’t have a striker with a left foot, it will be interesting with Kelechi fighting and showing a professional attitude.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/28/afcon-2019-super-eagles-coach-rohr-names-four-strikers-represent-nigeria-egypt/

My problem with Rohr on this Iheanacho matter is that he had the perfect chance to send a message after the Sa match in uyo. Right now there is absolutely no reason to call the lad unprofessional.

I think all this is a way of making us forget that German born Leon Balogun is in an even worse self imposed position than Nacho and that Omerio is being treated like a step child even though he is our best performing defender in Europe.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
your positioning increasing or reducing your impact is different from the argument of you having no impact whatsoever

komekn:

You are getting imbroiled into semantics and loosing the substance of the discourse. Things are NEVER so specific here.

Effectiveness and positioning in the context of football are symbiotic and not separate.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Icon79:
Omo, Siasia was brought in to salvage a sinking ship. Each time they call on him, it's always after the qualification had already started and going back: either against Guinea or against Egypt. Let them give the job and leave him alone for about 2 years then we'll be in a better position to assess him. And by the way, they should also give him freehand to select his backroom staff just as they are doing with Rohr. When Siasia asked for Simon Kalika to assist him, the NFF denied his request but the same NFF has allowed Rohr to work his foreign assistants!

O pari

Siasia should get a job even if its technical director. Emmanuel Amunike is being paid more, with less stress and scrutiny. I have no doubts that the late Stephen Keshi would have been working by now and not waiting for manner to fall from the sky.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
Icon79:

O pari

Siasia hasn't proven himself as a senior coach so why invite him

The occasions he was called to salvage the situation he failed to do so and right now he is lying in his couch waiting for another senior job as if it is his birthright

Mind you Rohr was called for a salvage situation and he did his job well so I don't see the reason why Siasia comes up in the conversation for SE coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
chief i don't understand your position. the SA match in uyo was well over a year and a half when KC was still red hot. remember after KC's infraction he apologized so it would have been harsh to still discipline your best striker (at the time)after he had said sorry.

on your second paragraph balogun has arguably been our best CB since rohr's tenure began. gernot has never questioned his professionalism only tasked him to try and get more playing time. even leon's harshest critic were saying he didn't look match rusty against the egyptians. i think it's abit over the top that rohr has an unfair consideration for balogun over omeruo.

BascoVanVeli:

My problem with Rohr on this Iheanacho matter is that he had the perfect chance to send a message after the Sa match in uyo. Right now there is absolutely no reason to call the lad unprofessional.

I think all this is a way of making us forget that German born Leon Balogun is in an even worse self imposed position than Nacho and that Omerio is being treated like a step child even though he is our best performing defender in Europe.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 3:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
sorry which sinking ship? first scenario we were still in a healthy position won 1 lost 1 but blew it by drawing with ethiopia away and guinea at home. second scenario also took over team in a healthy position won 1 drew 1 blew it against the egyptians. amodu shaibu who is not everybody's favourite coach achieved far more but even he is not getting the hype you keep giving siasia

Icon79:

O pari

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 3:57pm On Mar 28, 2019
chrisooblog:
chief i don't understand your position. the SA match in uyo was well over a year and a half when KC was still red hot. remember after KC's infraction he apologized so it would have been harsh to still discipline your best striker (at the time)after he had said sorry.

on your second paragraph balogun has arguably been our best CB since rohr's tenure began. gernot has never questioned his professionalism only tasked him to try and get more playing time. even leon's harshest critic were saying he didn't look match rusty against the egyptians. i think it's abit over the top that rohr has an unfair consideration for balogun over omeruo.

Brother even robbers and kidnappers say sorry when they are caught but the fact still remains that an infringement has been committed. He was in hot form but punishment is part of learning. If you let that go and then clamp down on him for something that technically not his fault then that can have the opposite effect. It is like giving a ticket for murder but the firing squad for driving too fast.

Fine, if we must play Leon(who I love btw) then drop Ekong. This should have been a special match for Omeruo. He should have been the captain and that was a slick way of avoiding the question of why Ekong should get the band over Kenneth. Omeruo is a national hero and his treatment under Rohr has left alot to be desired for me. I have watched both players and Kenneth is having the better season in every aspect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Please address these two pertinent questions for me:
1. Has Siasia ever been given enough time to tinker with the team. Has he even stayed with the team for more than a few games? That's definitely not enough time to do something with a national team.
2. Why didn't the NFF allow Siasia to select his own backroom staff and then hold him accountable for results?

O pari

chrisooblog:
sorry which sinking ship? first scenario we were still in a healthy position won 1 lost 1 but blew it by drawing with ethiopia away and guinea at home. second scenario also took over team in a healthy position won 1 drew 1 blew it against the egyptians. amodu shaibu who is not everybody's favourite coach achieved far more but even he is not getting the hype you keep giving siasia

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
Siasia deserves a look in because he has definitely proven himself with not only the U-21 team but also with the Olympic team. That's why he comes up in the conversation. He and Emmanuel Amuneke have definitely earned the rights to be in the mix.

O pari

Earthquake2:

Siasia hasn't proven himself as a senior coach so why invite him

The occasions he was called to salvage the situation he failed to do so and right now he is lying in his couch waiting for another senior job as if it is his birthright

Mind you Rohr was called for a salvage situation and he did his job well so I don't see the reason why Siasia comes up in the conversation for SE coach
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Icon79:
Siasia deserves a look in because he has definitely proven himself with not only the U-21 team but also with the Olympic team. That's why he comes up in the conversation. He and Emmanuel Amuneke have definitely earned the rights to be in the mix.

O pari

Siasia is not the only person to prove himself with our age teams Manu Garba, John Obuh has done the same

The difference is while they are still actively coaching, Siasia is sleeping on his couch

Meanwhile we have a coach who has qualified us to world cup and Afcon with games to spare(Something Siasia has never done)

The question now is.. who needs Siasia?

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
Icon79:
1. Has Siasia ever been given enough time to tinker with the team. Has he even stayed with the team for more than a few games? That's definitely not enough time to do something with a national team.
2. Why didn't the NFF allow Siasia to select his own backroom staff and then hold him accountable for results?

O pari

Sir, I am a fan of sissia's style of football. Your arguments on his behalf are worthy. But..... When has he coached a team last? The more you manage, the more experience you get. What is he currently doing or engaged in that will make the NFF look his way? He should look for a small team somewhere

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kentebemoney: 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
safarigirl:
how can he win something for you? What tournaments has he gone for since he assumed office? What are you on about?

The World Cup is the first and only major tournament Rohr has gone for, and I doubt anyone expected him to win it. This AFCON will be his second, so, rest.

The man has had one of the best records in this century for a national team coach and only Keshi bests him, but don't tell us not to praise someone that rescued the team from the worst phase of mediocrity. Maybe you have forgotten that before Rohr, we had to watch Oliseh and Siasia's teams play drab, incohesive football, while destroying Keshi's legacy. Rohr has had to build this team back from nothing.

Not only did he infuse new players, he infused a new spirit in the team, he brought happiness, respect, definition. Everyone knows their place in the team, we know the leaders, we know the up and coming, everyone is playing their role brilliantly. He doesn't anatagonise his players, he doesn't badmouth them to the press, even when his staff was caught with bribe, he maintained a diplomatic stand

But, no, if Rohr does not spill blood on the cross of calvary, you people will not be satisified.

My sister God Bless you !!!!!!

Wetin dem want make this man do? want him to play ticky taka with ndidi, john ogu etc?
just not possible.

i see steady growth in the team. The old man is trying abeg

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
you are still making excuses for siasia. amodu came in during our 2002 world cup qualification with 3 matches to go we were on the brink of not qualifying he bailed us out. blaming backroom staff for siasia's inability to qualify nigeria for common AFCON (twice!) is the height of clutching at straws

Icon79:

O pari

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by chrisooblog: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
well i see it as rohr giving KC time to adjust since that hasn't worked time for some tough love.

fair enough each coach has his reasons for favouring certain players over others. i like omeruo as well but i think unfortunately (for kenneth) the oyinbo wall has been solid hence him missing out

BascoVanVeli:

Brother even robbers and kidnappers say sorry when they are caught but the fact still remains that an infringement has been committed. He was in hot form but punishment is part of learning. If you let that go and then clamp down on him for something that technically not his fault then that can have the opposite effect. It is like giving a ticket for murder but the firing squad for driving too fast.

Fine, if we must play Leon(who I love btw) then drop Ekong. This should have been a special match for Omeruo. He should have been the captain and that was a slick way of avoiding the question of why Ekong should get the band over Kenneth. Omeruo is a national hero and his treatment under Rohr has left alot to be desired for me. I have watched both players and Kenneth is having the better season in every aspect.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
two different teams for the future

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
darkelf:

Dude, didn't you watch the WC?

You and komekn, sometimes you guys make me laugh.

Just because I decided not to quote you dowabt mean I didn't have anything to say. Oga komekn, I know you use the word nonsensical to describe any opinion that differs from yours.

Mikel in the team during the WC didn't make any difference bro. Besides I think you failed to understand my statement. I said "over-reliance on mikel may coat us" and u stand by it. His presence against Croatia and the Argentines didn't make UA win or draw just as Rinaldo's presence did against Spain or against atletico. Mikel is an overrated x-factor. Even the psychological boost didn't help us win games in the WC, so what are you guys harping about. You didn't dispute what I said. You just wanted me to repeat myself. Until Mikel proves he can make the difference in a tournament against tough opposition, I am all for easing him out of the squad and giving the younger guys more chances to prove themselves. Mikel this....Mikel that.....that what we all said during the friendlies and WC came and our guys couldn't create meaningful chances....even with odogwu Mikel on the pitch. Or am I wrong? I have nothing against the guy but I want UA to atop making unnecessary noise like he is Rinaldo of Nigeria.

Until he proves himself, I'll keep my fingers crossed like a scissors

Did you watch the qualifiers to the world cup? Was Mikel relevant? Yes or No.

Do you mean Mikel Obi didn't make a difference in AFCON 2014? Ivory coast and Mali were not tough opposition, abi?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2019
isan:

Remove Nwakali and Iheanacho and replace them with Eze and Onomah.

Besides, why has Alampasu been relegated to the dustbin? He should be tested before been discarded as if he is not a Nigerian.

Uzoho to me is not good enough.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by darkelf: 4:43pm On Mar 28, 2019
forgiveness:

Did you watch the qualifiers to the world cup? Was Mikel relevant? Yes or No.

Do you mean Mikel Obi didn't make a difference in AFCON 2014? Ivory coast and Mali were not tough opposition, abi?

Oga, I am talking about the WC. We crashed out in the group stages. We were not even the best performing African team
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 4:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
darkelf:

Oga, I am talking about the WC. We crashed out in the group stages. We were not even the best performing African team

Why use until when you know you are only talking about the world cup?

Because a player had a bad game in the world cup means, he is not good enough, ba?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
safarigirl:
how can he win something for you? What tournaments has he gone for since he assumed office? What are you on about?

The World Cup is the first and only major tournament Rohr has gone for, and I doubt anyone expected him to win it. This AFCON will be his second, so, rest.

The man has had one of the best records in this century for a national team coach and only Keshi bests him, but don't tell us not to praise someone that rescued the team from the worst phase of mediocrity. Maybe you have forgotten that before Rohr, we had to watch Oliseh and Siasia's teams play drab, incohesive football, while destroying Keshi's legacy. Rohr has had to build this team back from nothing.

Not only did he infuse new players, he infused a new spirit in the team, he brought happiness, respect, definition. Everyone knows their place in the team, we know the leaders, we know the up and coming, everyone is playing their role brilliantly. He doesn't anatagonise his players, he doesn't badmouth them to the press, even when his staff was caught with bribe, he maintained a diplomatic stand

But, no, if Rohr does not spill blood on the cross of calvary, you people will not be satisified.

You mean the same Siasia that was asked to fill in for Oliseh who ran away from the job. SMH
So because he lost to Egypt his team played drab. Let's wait for the Afcon proper now and see if this Egypt team will not Flog us. mtcheew
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2019
No, I am not blaming anyone but just stating facts. And this isn't just about Siasia either. The NFF should learn to support and respect our local coaches. Coaching is not rocket science, most of our indigenous coaches can do the job better than many of these journeymen foreign coaches. That's the main point I was tryna make.

O pari

chrisooblog:
you are still making excuses for siasia. amodu came in during our 2002 world cup qualification with 3 matches to go we were on the brink of not qualifying he bailed us out. blaming backroom staff for siasia's inability to qualify nigeria for common AFCON (twice!) is the height of clutching at straws

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2019
Good point! I honestly don't know why Siasia decided to take a break from coaching because I know he doesn't have any problems coaching in the local league. He isn't Sunday Oliseh grin

Anyway, I don't know why he isn't coaching any team now ... maybe many of the teams in our league can't afford him.

O pari

Truidstar:

Sir, I am a fan of sissia's style of football. Your arguments on his behalf are worthy. But..... When has he coached a team last? The more you manage, the more experience you get. What is he currently doing or engaged in that will make the NFF look his way? He should look for a small team somewhere
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Olulong:

You mean the same Siasia that was asked to fill in for Oliseh who ran away from the job. SMH
So because he lost to Egypt his team played drab. Let's wait for the Afcon proper now and see if this Egypt team will not Flog us. mtcheew

lol.....is that the excuse?

Amodu never failed whenever he was called up to fill in for someone. He gave no excuses, he won what he needed to win, but your golden boy, Siasia, could not pull up his pants and win Egypt at home.

You people that are praying for the team to mess up, so, you can gloat at Rohr, may disappointment meet you at the end of the tournament. Even if Rohr is out of the job, Siasia will never be anything more than an age grade coach.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 5:03pm On Mar 28, 2019
Icon79:
Trust me, Siasia's team would've defeated both Croatia and Argentina in Russia. I know some of y'all would jump on me for saying this because we know that Croatia played in the finals but the Croatia team we played was not a very good team. An offensive minded Nigerian team would've shocked them during the first 20 mins and would've won that game!

but Rohr came with a timid, defensive minded game plan and Croatia capitalized. And having won that first game, their team took the momentum that carried them into the finals. But all in all, there was nothing special about that team. They were never good prior to the World Cup and they have reverted back to their mediocre levels after the world cup.

In fact, I wrote off Gernot Rohr after our first game in Russia. He might have the German organization but organization can only take you so far.

O pari

Gbam

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 5:04pm On Mar 28, 2019
Again, the truth of the matter is that, the NFF hasn't given him enough chance to fail. And in addition, my argument for indigenous coaches isn't limited to Siasia. I will take Emmanuel Amuneke over Gernot Rohr any day!

O pari

Earthquake2:

Siasia is not the only person to prove himself with our age teams Manu Garba, John Obuh has done the same

The difference is while they are still actively coaching, Siasia is sleeping on his couch

Meanwhile we have a coach who has qualified us to world cup and Afcon with games to spare(Something Siasia has never done)

The question now is.. who needs Siasia?
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon79(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
When did Semi Ajayi started playing Center Back? Are you talking about a different Ajayi or are you high on kai kai

O pari

isan:
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
safarigirl:
lol.....is that the excuse?

Amodu never failed whenever he was called up to fill in for someone. He gave no excuses, he won what he needed to win, but your golden boy, Siasia, could not pull up his pants and win Egypt at home.

You people that are praying for the team to mess up, so, you can gloat at Rohr, may disappointment meet you at the end of the tournament. Even if Rohr is out of the job, Siasia will never be anything more than an age grade coach.

Not everyone is good at doing the job of patching things. Mind you the two times Siasia took over the eagles job coaches like eguavon and Oliseh have already put the team in a difficult position and u expect him to come perform some magic. Even great coaches like Ferguson needed four years to win his first trophy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) ... (16354) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: zicky(m), Ginistev, shawwal1(m), gamaliel9, DynamoDeGreat and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.