Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup - Sports (6153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup (11749834 Views)

Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen / Super Eagles Arrive In Uyo, Train Ahead Of Their AFCON 2019 Qualifier (Pictures) / AFCON 2019: Nigeria To Battle South Africa For A Place (Full Draws) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) ... (16182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by isan(m): 4:37pm On Jun 10, 2019
it's so glaring i tuned in and the first thing i noticed was many of the players can't run too heavy
Earthquake2:

If you know their fitness level eh

Some would even swallow Akpu before the match
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:
sorry to disgress....
I think women should be blamed for about 80% of rape cases...
come on, u wore tight mini skirt and start working seductively shaking ur bumbum.what was ur intention if not to get noticed? Me wey dey look u,my body no be fire wood. Food wey person no go eat, person no go smell am...as u don forcefully put the food inside my nose,u think I will not want to see how it taste even if it require force? If women can start dressing responsibly, rape go reduce. .
o pari!

I one hundred percent condemn this message and want people know that this idea is shared by only the poster.

No matter how seductive and sensuous a woman looks, you have no right on this earth to have carnal knowledge of a woman without her consent.

This post is sick and is condemned by me.

Bruce Lee kicks fall on you.

7 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Sportilitica: 4:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

I one hundred percent condemn this message and want people know that this idea is shared by only the poster.

No matter how seductive and sensuous a woman looks, you have no right on this earth to have carnal knowledge of a woman without her consent.

I do not blame the poster but blame the Society who gave people such notion. We really need to reorientate ourselves. Any ways back to football, how good is the Super Eagles? Can they pass the ball well. Do they play as a unit. Can they withstand pressure. Can they defend a lead. Can they counter attack.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 4:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:
sorry to disgress....
come on, u wore tight mini skirt and start working seductively shaking ur bumbum.what was ur intention if not to get noticed? Me wey dey look u,my body no be fire wood. Food wey person no go eat, person no go smell am...as u don forcefully put the food inside my nose,u think I will not want to see how it taste even if it require force? If women can start dressing responsibly, rape go reduce. .
o pari!

I find this your post disturbing.

If this is the mindset u have about sex or rape please have a changed mindset else it will land u in Big trouble.

9 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
Humility017:

forget it bro...
most Nigeria men are rapists...
any man who forcefully have sexual intercourse with a woman be it his wife or girlfriend without her consent is a rapist...

have you continue to romance a lady and trying to finger her even when she tells you to stop? thinking she don't mean it...
then you're a rapists... rape goes beyond the normal regular meaning
To me once you lack self control there is every possibility you are guilty of this crime.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by mostob(m): 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Sir, firstly, my post is written with a FIRST PERSON SINGULAR (unfortunately, many people here doesn't know that). .am not a rapist and i condemn rape in all ramifications. The point am making is that at times RAPE CAN BE BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE WOMAN BY BEING SEDUCTIVE. And with my last sentence, I opined that if women can be more decent in their dressings,rape might reduce. Indecent dressings sometimes attract rapist.
My only fault here is that I didn't put it up appropriately and many here misquote me.

*dodges Bruce Lee kick*
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 5:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:
Sir, firstly, my post is written with a FIRST PERSON SINGULAR (unfortunately, many people here doesn't know that). .am not a rapist and i condemn rape in all ramifications. The point am making is that at times RAPE CAN BE BROUGHT ABOUT BY THE WOMAN BY BEING SEDUCTIVE. And with my last sentence, I opined that if women can be more decent in their dressings,rape might reduce. Indecent dressings sometimes attract rapist.
My only fault here is that I didn't put it up appropriately and many here misquote me.

*dodges Bruce Lee kick*
there is no way you want to argue this point that it will put your words in a reasonable light, so, give it up

If I knew you personally and I saw your post, I will avoid you wholeheartedly, because if you can think it, you can do it. If this is how you look at women, you could be a danger to most

Honestly, this puts you in a very bad light. Don't worsen it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:

*dodges Bruce Lee kick*

Mehn I don't like to tell people to lock up but nigga shut the fucck up for real. Damn! You've outed yourself, we've taken note, move on.

"I'm not a rapist", anybody can say that.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by andrew444(m): 5:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
krattoss:
the phone might be nothing but the 24k gold... common bro think twice..

The Audi is a promo advert stunt I think..never heard or seen them using them afterwards..I might be wrong thoor

Yes the gold is expensive

The Audi is given to the player o bro not an advert stunt
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Icon4s(m): 5:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:

*dodges Bruce Lee kick*

What u are simply doing is finding reasons for rapists to carry out their ugly acts.

For no reason must Rape be acceptable. Your reasons don't make sense bro.

3 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
The way u dress is probly a determinant on the kinda attention you get..

If u dress like a stripper and walking down the streets, u probly gonna get em urchins and rascals on ur ass (cos I believe no sane enlightened folk will look ur way)

There is no two ways about it whether its logical or illogical..

Not everyone gives a fvck about ethics,logics and manners.. especially in the streets

It's just like a man wearing dreads, tattoos and sags.. there is no way the police and feds won't search,harass and interrogate him on first sight.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by tbaba1234: 5:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nduka Ugbade; "Way back in 2013 at the U17 level, I had serious difficulties managing Iheanacho as a coach to the young man, He hates training and usually shows little interest in basic things during training... Even when he was invited to the U20 world cup, Iheanacho didnt trained asuch, whenever I instruct my players to do 20laps, Iheanacho will do just 5 and sit some where watching his mates"
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Olulong(m): 5:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
But pls can we drop dis rape issue and discuss football. Please now!!!

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
tbaba1234:
Nduka Ugbade; "Way back in 2013 at the U17 level, I had serious difficulties managing Iheanacho as a coach to the young man, He hates training and usually shows little interest in basic things during training... Even when he was invited to the U20 world cup, Iheanacho didnt trained asuch, whenever I instruct my players to do 20laps, Iheanacho will do just 5 and sit some where watching his mates"
why is he saying this now undecided
Maybe he has been waiting him to hit rough patch before spilling his bullcraps (lies)

Coward angry

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sportilitica:

I do not blame the poster but blame the Society who gave people such notion. We really need to reorientate ourselves. Any ways back to football, how good is the Super Eagles? Can they pass the ball well. Do they play as a unit. Can they withstand pressure. Can they defend a lead. Can they counter attack.

One thing I can assure you is that the Super Eagles as a unit is not good passing. We have that challenge for a long time due to us playing on poor pitches. We have sparks of brilliant pass plays but we do not do it regularly to be held as such.

Also, we are a side yet to have an identity but I think that is the way Rohr wants the team. Or, so he claims but I do not buy it.

All top teams, club or country have a single objective and that is to dominate. Something we can not do. Which I tag being poorly coached than Rohr's idea of being unidentifiable.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by DrLikita12(f): 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
tbaba1234:

Maybe he's unaware it's 2019.
Iheanacho needs more people to encourage him not tear him down.

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:

*dodges Bruce Lee kick*

What matters is whether the act is consensual or not. Not how provocative she dresses.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

Men can also voice out. It's not restricted to only a female victim.

But If a man is raped and he doesn't report the case, he enjoyed it.

I am not talking about little boys here but about some women who later come out and claim they were raped after the incident had happened several years back even when they were conscious and matured enough as at the time the incident happened.

Neymar case and several other cases comes to mind and serves as a pointer to false rape allegations.

Woman are now using this rape issue as an avenue to blackmail and defraud their innocent victims. This is my point.

In case you are not aware, I quoted a Bible verse but if you say God no get sense, na you sabi. grin

However, a Jewish boy or girl must be taught about this law from early childhood and they are aware of it. Even till date, the Jewish still practice this same law.

Now, I am very much aware of boys as a victim of rape but how you want to define rape in this case? Give instances.

Those with historical cases of rape still has to prove it just like new rapes. It is highly exposed individuals such as politicians that just an accusation might hurt
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 5:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
chrisooblog:
guy it's not as simple and straight forward as you are trying to paint it. the r kelly, bill cosby and harvey weinstein cases shows your point holds no water.

saying "why did the victim not voice out therefore she/he enjoyed it" is wrong because rape apart from being a physical violation is psychologically scarring for the victims as well. some voice out immediately some bottle things up.

now i'm not disputing some people will deliberately lie to tarnish someone's reputation and that is why we have the judicial system that guarantees innocence until proven guilty. it is this right of defence that neymar and CR7 are currently enjoying

According to the biblical principles, those women are guilty and they would have been stoned to death.

I don't support a rapist allowed to move around after just one incident. They should be reported and dealth with immediately.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by BascoVanVeli(m): 5:49pm On Jun 10, 2019
tbaba1234:

Nonsense and Dennerby. Why didn't he drop this information after the 2015 U20s when people were asking why iheanacho didn't play? This is just kicking a guy while down and nothing else

2 Likes

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On Jun 10, 2019
tbaba1234:
this is a low blow. It is petty and disgraceful coming from Ugbade.

He is too old to be gloating over the misfortunes of a boy old enough to be his son.

1 Like

Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
DrLikita12:

Maybe he's unaware it's 2019.
Iheanacho needs more people to encourage him not tear him down.

"Kelechi now isn't playing for the last games. It's a pity for him because he's another guy - all the African guys I train in my life always they are amazing how they are like professionals in the training sessions," Guardiola was quoted by ESPN.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by iSlayer: 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
So. Iheanacho doesn't like training?!
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
rabzy:

Those with historical cases of rape still has to prove it just like new rapes. It is highly exposed individuals such as politicians that just an accusation might hurt

I just believe as Bible stipulated that rape cases should be reported immediately. It's evil for one to conceal rape and then allow rapist to continue to do damages in the society.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
chrisooblog:
guy you are completely wrong even if the girl came to your house stark naked spread eagle on your doorstep as long as she has not given you consent you have absolutely no right to touch whether she is tempting you or not.

if you cooked a delicious plate of food would you be happy if i ate your meal without your permission and i justify it by saying "i'm hungry na! and you tempted me by cooking this food"

dude for real change that mindset it's totally wrong

Now if you put that bowl of soup in a thoroughfare where hungry people pass and thieves pass, your bowl is gonna get eaten for sure. The thief should and must be punished for his crimes but I will tell you, you have acted naively for not taking adequate precautions in protecting your possessions.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
Rodgers speaks on Iheanacho to the press ahead of Premier League encounter with AFC Bournemouth via Leicester Mercury said:

"He has shown an appetite to learn. We have a culture where people want to come in and learn, and I feel he's bought into that.

"It's difficult for him, he's competing with one of the best strikers in the league, and unless the system changes, it's difficult to see how that's going to change.

"But he's a good boy and when he gets the opportunity, he has to be ready to come in and make an impact."
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2019
tbaba1234:

Talent can only take you for so long

The difference between child stars and professional stars is attitude
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by kellycute(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:

*dodges Bruce Lee kick*
u don buy market hahaha.
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by gustav25: 6:05pm On Jun 10, 2019
mostob:
sorry to disgress....
o pari!

Old drunk Rapist .

You are accursed blaady rapist
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by Earthquake2: 6:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
Man U to pay De Gea 20m to leave for Psg
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by rabzy: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
forgiveness:

I just believe as Bible stipulated that rape cases should be reported immediately. It's evil for one to conceal rape and then allow rapist to continue to do damages in the society.

In an ideal situation yes, but rape is so traumatic, you may never think straight again. Look at how weird Stockholm syndrome. Look at the amount of ridicule the oau girl got when she outed the prof, some peoples constitution are not strong enough to take it. Some have even committed suicide instead of facing some shame
Re: "The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup by forgiveness: 6:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sportilitica:
I would normally want to focus on football as the forum is where we get updates however I would like to clear a WRONG NOTION THAT A WOMAN IS AT FAULT FOR BEING RAPED BECAUSE SHE WORE SKIMPY CLOTHES. THAT IS A VERY WRONG POINT OF VIEW AND MUST NEVER BE ENCOURAGED NO MATTER THE SITUATION. IF YOU HAVE THIS TYPE OF MINDSET THEN I SUGGEST YOU PRAY AGAINST IT AND EDUCATE YOUR CHILDREN ABOUT IT. FOR THOSE SAYING THEY PROBABLY ENJOYED IT AND THAT IS WHY THEY DID NOT SEAPK UP, THEN YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL PART OF RAPE. WE HAVE MOTHERS, SISTERS AND PROBABLY CHILDREN. DO NOT TEACH THEM THE WRONG IDEA THAT ANYONE ELSE IS TO BE BLAMED EXCEPT THE RAPIST. A RAPIST MUST BE CONDEMNED AT ALL COSTS.

I agree that rapist must be condemned but how can such be condemned if the victim is mute?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6150) (6151) (6152) (6153) (6154) (6155) (6156) ... (16182) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ppogbae and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.